Adam's Journey Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Kristi looked at me. "Well? You don't want to disappoint your fan club, do you?"

"Yes, desperately! Well folks, gotta go, I've got friends dying of thirst over there!" Ron and Sandra had our drinks ready and on the bar. I had ordered a Scotch, and Ron had poured me a J&B over ice, knowing it wouldn't hurt the cheaper whiskey. I grabbed my drink and another in one hand, and two more, both in stem glasses, in my other hand, leaving Kristi with just her own and one other to carry. I turned and tried to escape as Ellen/Elaine started a chant of "Whip it out, whip it out!" and dishwater and two other woman joined in, but Kristi still had her hand up my pants and my penis, by now quite hard and straining at the thin nylon pouch, in her grip.

She began tugging the leg of my suit up with her free hand, trying to expose me! I twisted away, sloshing one of the drinks, but could do little with my hands full. Laughing at my predicament, she succeeded in getting my trunks pulled up, leaving only the thin white nylon mesh between me and the world. With her hand clutching the thin fabric around the root of my erect cock, it left little to the imagination!

Close to her ear, I muttered "Kristi, please!"

"Adam, relax and show off a little! You've got no reason to be shy, but I'll stop here, I promise."

Relax! Sure, no problem. Bright red with embarrassment, overheated, wishing I was someplace - anyplace - else, I stood and let her fondle me through the filmy mesh in front of other people, mostly strangers. I heard a couple of wolf-whistles, an embarrassed laugh, an "oh wow!" , a "Yesss!" , and a few lewd comments.

Dishwater looked drunkenly at her husband. "Hey, how come you don't have one of those?" The people next to them laughed, and I heard Ronnie snicker. Her husband blushed and looked furious, like he was about to explode. He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her along, but when he couldn't he stalked angrily away. I felt responsible; I never should have let it go this far, I knew it was a mistake.

Ellen - I'm almost sure it was Ellen - turned to her husband, smiling. "That's a good question dear. I thought all men were created equal." His reaction was totally different; he laughed and shook his head, patting her on the shoulder. "Sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, that part's not covered by that rule. Some are a little more equal than others. But as always, I stand ready to help you find and achieve your dreams!" They smiled at each other, sharing their secrets.

Kristi finally relented and let me go, tugging my suit down, and I fled back to the hot tub, hearing a thin smattering of applause behind me. As I passed out the drinks, Pam asked "What was that all about?"

"Oh, nothing. We were just joking around. Now make room, I'm coming in!" I very much wanted to be underwater before any of them noticed my bulging trunks.

I slid into the water in the middle on one side, between Pam and a woman I had met earlier in the evening named Joan. Joan was a very pale skinned redhead. Not the strawberry type like Sue, or the flaming orange-haired type that invariably has bright blue eyes and freckles, but the very dark auburn red that seems so often to accompany deep green eyes and perfect, flawless ivory skin. As it did in this instance. Her shiny hair was cut short in a style that framed her heart-shaped face, and I had thought when I had first met her how very pretty she was, a healthy, glowing, all-American girl.

I placed her at about my age or a few years younger, late twenties to early thirties, and her husband, Matt, dark-haired, slender, with dark eyes and a closely-trimmed mustache, at about the same age. They had been talking softly to each other when I climbed in, and he was softly stroking her throat as she laid back against him. She gave me a nod of greeting and then turned back to her husband, kissing him deeply.

The water was plenty warm, but not unbearably hot, and I sank gratefully up to my shoulders. My feet bumped somebody else's under the water, and the woman directly across from me, who had been leaning back and looking up at the emerging stars, raised her head and looked at me. It was Britt, her white-blond hair wet at the ends. She gave me a languid smile and stroked my leg with her foot, up to my knee. My eyes were drawn to the upper swell of her ample breasts, right at the water's surface. She caught my gaze and slowly winked at me. I smiled back at her, and she laid back to continue star-gazing, still stroking my leg.

Pam leaned against me, running her hand over my chest and down to my stomach, where she let it rest. I could feel her hair where the water swirled it across my arm and side. I was very aware of her touch, and of the softness of her breast where she leaned into me. If her hand travelled lower she would find me still totally aroused, a situation that showed no sign of abating.

Also in the tub were Miguel and the couple I had seen him with earlier. I noticed again the age disparity between her and her partner; she was young, maybe early twenties, and he was probably pushing fifty. She was neither attractive nor unattractive, the type that would disappear in a crowd and whose photo can be found in the dictionary next to the word 'unremarkable'. She even had an average figure; nice, but again unremarkable. Her husband - or what I assumed to be her husband, he could have been her father - was balding and slightly heavyset, but in a general, large-bodied way. He didn't have the middle-age gut found on so many men his age, he was just big-boned and bulky.

I had noticed an odd dynamic between them earlier, and now it was even more pronounced. Her attention was focused completely on Miguel, ignoring her husband as if he didn't exist. Likewise, Miguel was focused entirely on her, as if he owned her, or at least possessed her, and was concentrating all of his being on bending her completely to his will. Her husband was there, right next to them, but it was as if he watched from afar, peering through a window, or was himself perhaps invisible. Very weird.

Pam saw me watching them and whispered in my ear. "That's Linda and Max with Miguel, and it seems Linda wants a little hot-blooded Latino salsa action. Look at her arm."

I looked, and it was immediately evident that she was stroking Miguel's cock under the water! With the jets and bubbles on you couldn't see her hand, but the repetitive motion of her upper arm, visible above the water, was unmistakable. I realized that Max was also watching his wife's arm move, his eyes locked on her. She seemed to care not at all.

Kristi finally arrived with the other drink, which turned out to be Joan's, and handed it to her. She handed me her own drink to hold while she climbed in, and she wedged herself in between me and Joan, everyone crowding together and touching lots of skin, Joan sliding partway onto her husband's lap. There was a little room open along the other side, to our left, but nobody made any move toward it.

We sat there soaking, relaxing tired muscles, softly talking and enjoying our drinks. And the slippery, sensual touch of skin to skin. The scent of marijuana smoke drifted across us, sweet and acrid, and we wondered who was enjoying a little doobie, and where. It smelled good to me, triggering a few old memories (hazy memories, but memories nonetheless). It had been a long time since I had indulged. Britt's foot was slowly exploring farther and farther up my leg, now at mid-thigh, and Linda continued to stroke Miguel, making no attempt to hide the fact; now they were kissing as well. Her husband remained a silent observer.

I was facing the right direction to see Kori and Doug break off a conversation they had been having with another couple and stroll across to join us. Kori looked good; lively, aroused, cute and sexy. Doug seemed to be thoroughly enjoying her company, and I couldn't help but notice the way his well-stuffed Speedo shifted his substantial package from side to side as he strode across the deck. He appeared at least partially aroused, and Kori's erect nipples indicated it was a mutual thing.

Pam saw them and giggled. "That's my husband, just hang your junk out there in a little nylon baggie and wait for the pretty girls to flock around like sparrows. Subtle, but it seems to have worked on your friend Kori."

Kristi laughed. "For Kori, all he had to do was say the word 'penis' and he'd have had her. Hanging it all out there like that, well, that's like a moth to a flame!"

We were all laughing as they reached us, and Kori looked from one to another of us. "What's so funny?"

I reached a wet hand up and stroked her chin. "You, sweetie! We were just commenting on how happy you looked - and why not, huh?"

She shrugged, smiling. "Oh, OK. As long a we're all happy!" She looked around the hot tub, at all of us, and a frown furrowed her brow. "Hey, I think I read in the owner's manual for this boat that the hot tub becomes clothing optional at 6:00 and naked at sundown. It's dark, and y'all are violating the rules!" With that, she quickly popped out of her top, tossing it on a lounge chair and climbing into the open space along the side, giving everyone a good look at her lovely tits, nipples hard, as she scrambled over the side. She hadn't gone full naked either, but trust Kori to get the ball rolling when it comes to being bare - she just flat doesn't like wearing clothes!

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12