Adam's Little Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not most men, mom," I boasted only slightly, moving up to kiss her again. Now it was my turn to see about her staying power.

I kissed down her body until I got to her calves, which I always loved. I licked and kissed the sides of her feet, holding her ankles, as I kissed my way up her luscious calves and thighs. By the time I got to her pussy, she was primed.

I licked from the bottom of her swollen outer lips inside, using my tongue like a small penis and darting it in and out of her hole, eliciting gasps of delight from her. My hands were spreading her soft thighs apart.

Then I took my thumbs and spread her pussy lips wider, licking every nook and cranny. Speeding up my pace, I licked my way to her clit, which I gave the royal treatment between my lips and teeth.

Mom was shuddering and squirming in the bed. Her hands reached down and cradled my head.

"Oh my, Adam, mmmmm," she cooed. "You're making me . . . I feel, it feels . . . so good my love - - so good."

I was licking mom's pussy, giving it a virtual tongue bath. It was so wet from a mixture of my saliva and her juices that it was flowing down between her beautiful thighs. Taking my thumb, I massaged the ridge between her pussy and anus, then put my thumb tip directly on her rosebud, rubbing it back and forth to stimulate her anus.

What happened next surprised even me – even now.

My hot mom was squirming on the bed from my oral antics. In doing so, my thumb inadvertently entered her anus just a little, not even half and inch. Without warning, in one massive thrust, mom lifted her hips up and plunged down hard on my wet thumb, driving it all the way into her anus. Impaled on my thumb this way, she wiggled her ass around, my thumb now massing her anus from the inside.

Momentarily shocked, I raised my face from her pussy.

"No, no, baby," she implored me, "don't stop now Adam – don't stop now honey. Lick my pussy – lick it please. I love the way your finger feels in my ass. I do. I love it."

I was thrilled that she was so out of control. I went back to licking her pussy with a vengeance, moving my thumb in and out of her asshole at the same time. I had it in all the way to the crook of my fingers, and I was using my other four fingers to rub the crease of her tight ass. I knew that she was close to cumming. Her breathing was rapid and uneven. Her asshole tightened its grip on my thumb, then opened wide. It was time.

Mom could take no more. Her legs began to twitch uncontrollably as her body was just wracked with orgasm. I was lucky we were alone in the house, because she was not moaning – she was screaming.

"OOHHH . . . OHHHHH. . . . BBRRRR . . . . ." Her hips traveled in a fast up and down motion, her legs spread wide apart, but her feet planted firmly on the bed. Through her orgasm, I kept licking her pussy and fingering her rectum, wringing every last bit of climax out of her, until her bucking stopped and her body settled down on the bed.

"Oh, baby," she sighed, "that was just wonderful – how you made me feel."

I smiled up at her, then got off the bed and stumbled to the bathroom to wash my hands. Mom followed right behind to use the toilet.

There we were, Mom and I, both naked in the bathroom. I washed my hands and face, cleaning my saliva and her lovely juices from my mouth and cheeks. As I leaned over the sink and dried my face in the towel, mom came up behind me and kneeled down. Suddenly, I felt her massaging my ass cheeks and licking the crack. Her hands reached around and quickly made my cock, still filled with unreleased sperm, rock hard again.

I turned around to face her, and she immediately planted her lips on my cock head and sucked it hard. Her tongue circled around it in an erotic dance. Mom looked into my face with her incredibly seductive, gorgeous green-gray eyes, as she sucked further and further down the length of my cock. Then, licking my balls, she continued to lick a path to my asshole and douse it with her saliva. Moving up again, she took my ass cheeks in her hand.

My mother was on her knees on the tile bathroom floor, holding her son's ass cheeks while she sucked my cock to the root. As intense as it felt, I didn't want to cum this way – or just yet.

I gently moved her head off my bulging cock, and helped her stand up. Then I turned her around so that she was in front of the sink, her hands on the counter, facing the mirror.

"Get ready, mom," I advised her.

I bent her over the sink and reached between her legs to find the soft folds of her pussy. Then I guided my cock head to the entrance to her tunnel and stuck it in slowly. It was warm and wet, still fully lubricated. So I wasted no time and pushed my cock in most of the way.

Mom's eyes opened wide for a split second as her pussy was filled with my cock.

"Oooo, yes . . . . mmmm, yes baby," she moaned in a low, smoky voice. "It feels good in there – very, very good."

I looked down in front of me. I watched my cock slowly cruising in and out of my mother's slim, incredibly shapely ass. I looked further down to admire her phenomenal thighs and shapely, ample calves – just the way I like them – and it turned me on ever more. Looking in the mirror, I saw mom holding on to the counter, her tits hanging, as I stood behind her and fucked her slowly. We looked into each other's eyes in the mirror, and she licked her lips and smiled.

"Do you want it hard, mom?" I asked, "Do you want it faster?"

She nodded her encouragement, and I proceeded to slam in and out of her pussy, holding on to her hips. I watched in the mirror as her tits bounced back and forth forcefully from the momentum of my pounding.

"Ohhh – ohhhh – ohhh," her voice undulated in time with the force of my thrashing.

I got an idea. Noticing mom's baby oil on the counter in front of me, I reached out for it, momentarily slowing my pace, but not stopping. I opened the bottle and poured it down the crack of her ass, letting it flow over her anus and onto the top of my cock.

Rubbing my thumb in the oil, I spread mom's ass cheeks wider and with one quick push, inserted my thumb right back in her rectum. This let the air out of her tires, and she sighed deeply, clearly basking in the glory of the feeling of my cock in her pussy and thumb far inside her rectum.

Now I began to pump again in a steady rhythm, my left thumb in her ass and right hand on her glistening lower back. I could see the sweat on her neck in the mirror as we continued to watch each other's eyes. I too was perspiring from the effort, sweat dripping off my face onto mom's back.

It felt too incredible for words. From my balls to the tip of my cock, a tingling started that became a rumble. As I continued to pump, it developed into an earthquake. My sperm began to boil inside and rise through my shaft.

Mom, too, was experiencing a powerful climax. I could feel her pussy walls tightening around my cock, her breath again coming in gasps.

"I'm going to . . . going to cum now, mom," I warned her.

"Not . . . not in my pussy honey," she requested.

I understood. She was still capable of getting pregnant. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and my thumb out of her ass. Instantaneously, and without permission I replaced the thumb in her ass with my cock. It sank all the way into her rectum. I didn't know how she would react but I was too far-gone to care. It didn't take long to find out.

"Ohhh, OHHH, YESSS!" mom screamed, her eyes rolling back in her head, cumming hard as she reached down to rub her clit. "This is heaven!" She was shoving her ass back, trying to get every last centimeter of my cock into her bowels, shaking her head from side to side. She was literally drooling.

I dropped my head back as my cock began pumping sperm into mom's ass, so impossibly tight and warm. As the sperm jetted out of my shaft, her rectum became even more slippery and welcoming.

Mom's mouth was wide open, trying to make a sound but largely failing. Only ragged, guttural gasps were coming from her throat as I assaulted her ass.

I continued to pound her ass into oblivion until every last drop of my cum was expelled, dripping out of her ass around my cock as I pulled it out.

Mom leaned against the sink, catching her breath, as I stood up with my hands on my hips, catching mine.

"I don't . . . I don't know where you learned . . . to make love like that," she breathed hard, a smile curling the corners of her mouth up, "but I just . . . thank God you did."

I was delighted by the compliment, as reached around to hug her, kissing her shoulder.

"It takes two, mom," I returned the compliment. "It take two."

We took our turns showering off, then slept peacefully through the night in her bed.

I was up and about by the time Susan came home, though mom was still sleeping.

"Have any fun?" she winked at me as she walked through the house.

"Nothing unusual," I responded casually, my mind puzzled still. "We had a nice, quiet evening.

I had to ask myself - what now? I was living in my parents house with two incredibly lovely – and horny – ladies who both seemed to want my cock in every way, in every place. The possibilities . . . .

Should I continue this story? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to a complete review. Writing these stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love the idea of people enjoying what I have created. So please, take a moment and say hello!

Also, if you would be kind enough to vote on my story, then please give it a 5 if you liked it. It's very encouraging!

My friend and sometime collaborator, FitofJealousy, also has some excellent stories on this site. Check out "Rhonda's Crush" and some of the Aphrodisiac stories if you like.

12