Adam's Little Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Adam," she gushed, "I am just . . . on fire . . . burning . . . inside."

Mom somehow slid my cock all the way down her throat, so that her nose rested on my pubic hair. She continued to stare at me through half-lidded smoky eyes. I could actually feel my cock hitting the back of her throat. My God.

My sister had moved to my side and was kissing me furiously. Watching mom lavish my cock with attention was getting her uncontrollably lusty. Her face was a mask of pure desire. Her eyes flashed and she was moving her head very fast, as if trying to kiss me even harder without hurting me. I lifted and massaged her huge tits. Her aureoles responded by becoming puffy, the nipples straining the skin. Sue was on the edge. They both were. It was time to turn up the heat - to party serious.

I moved my body so that Sue was sitting on my face, facing my legs. Mom moved in front of Sue, facing her.

Lifting mom up, I lanced her wet pussy with my cock and slid it in like a spoon through Jell-O - nice and smooth.

"Ohhhh God yes, Adam. That feels soooo nice," she cood.

At the same time, I wrapped my arms over Sue's legs and pulled her pussy down hard on my face, forcing my tongue inside her luscious slit. My nose was practically inside her incredible ass. I just can not describe how tasty it was, this gorgeous young pussy. It was better than the finest appetizer. I licked to and fro, back and forth, sucking and licking her clit and driving my sister into a frothy frenzy.

The best part was - mom and Sue were facing each other. Leaning over just slightly, they supported each other by holding onto each other's breasts, rubbing and pinching their nipples. This drove them into an even deeper stage of desire, and they kissed each other seriously, moving their heads back and forth rapidly. What a phenomenal sight to see. We were all caught in this whirlwind of this blinding erotic storm. Trembling, moaning, groping one another uncontrollably.

One thing I did learn from the adult videos - control and pace the passion by changing positions. It's a lesson I learned well.

I moved behind mom and - WOW - she had totally shaved her pussy. It was bald! I gasped when I saw it, and mom turned around and smiled at me, delighted at my approval. Mmmm, there's nothing like a fully shaven pussy. The skin is so soft and pristine, protected as it normally is by hair and clothing. I stuck my tongue in mom's juicy pussy and she gulped hard. I lapped up and down her swelled lips like a parched man laps at a pool of fresh water. Sue climbed in front of mom, and I was treated to the intoxicating sight of my mother eating out my sister's slick pussy, while I was feasting on hers. Mom and Sue were both, I could tell, on the verge of exploding.

I lifted up and rammed my cock full speed into mom's dripping, gaping hole. I was stuffing her so full of my cock that her pussy was making squishing sounds as all the air was expelled from it. Slap - slap - slap, my balls were crashing into mom's supple round ass with each push.

"Brrrr . . . . oh, God baby . . . . you're driving me to . . . . I going to . . . . "

I held her hips while she frantically licked Susan's pussy. Then, here we go . . .

I wet my thumb with mom's gushing juices and sank it into her asshole. Mom cried in ecstasy, literally sobbed. Tears were streaming down her face.

"You OK mom? I said, breathing hard.

"More than - OK. You . . . . better . . . . not . . . . stop . . . this . . . now . . . honey."

Sue had turned her head around to see us. Her mouth was wide open in bliss as mom licked her sweet pussy. But then mom changed the plan a bit. She took two fingers and stuck them in Sue's frothy opening, and planted her tongue on her daughter's anus. First she licked around the hole; lubricating and getting it used to the delightful feeling of stimulation. Then she used her tongue like a small penis, jabbing it into Sue's willing asshole. Now it was Sue's turn to cry.

"Oh mom," she purred dreamily, "you're making me . . . feel so . . . fucking good. Stick your . . . tongue all the way into . . . me . . . can you . . . go further?"

Taking the hint, Mom removed her tongue and replaced it with her index finger. She was sawing her hand in and out of Sue's holes in a steady rhythm. Sue screamed.

"Yes . . . right there . . . Ohhhh . . . . I'm cumming mom . . . MOM . . . I'm . . . .ahhhhh."

Perhaps it was Sue's screaming. I like to think it was my thick cock smashing her cervix while my thumb stretched her asshole. Either way, mom's orgasm thundered in. She arched her back and I felt her pussy muscles grip my cock like a vise. Even her anus tightened around my thumb.

"Ohhh nooo, I can't hold back my love . . . . I'm cummmmming . . . . cummmming . . . ohhhh . . . . "

Both ladies were screaming bloody murder as they came. It took every last ounce of my resolve not to shoot my load into mom's pussy, or over her back onto Sue, but I barely managed. I had one last wish.

I moved to the side of the bed, and sat with my back upright. Turning Sue around, I pulled her on top of me, my face to her back. My feet were on the floor. With one giant burst of strength, I pulled Sue up and on top of me so that I was balls deep in . . . her ass.

"Sue," I whispered in her ear. "Can you take it this way? Can you take it . . . in your ass?"

"Yes," she whispered back. "I want you in my ass this way, big brother . . . all the way in my ass."

My sister's entire body stiffened as it accommodated the huge intruder. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds though. I slowly gyrated my hips, moving back and forth in her delicate ass. Sue moved her feet on top of my thighs.

"Oh, Adam," she sighed. I feel so full. Your cock in my ass feels so incredible."

I watched as my cock disappeared into her tight little hole, then pulled out, stretching the skin. Sue was shaking hard, trembling with lust.

"May I help?" mom suggested?

Mom got on her knees on the floor in front of us. First she licked Sue's pussy, my cock keeping her other hole occupied. Sue's breathing was labored and sporadic again. She relished the feeling of intense genital stimulation she was getting.

Then mom replaced her tongue with her fingers, and moved her tongue over to my aching balls. She took each one into her mouth and savored to taste and feel. My cock was bulging to its limits inside of Sue's ass, and mom was finishing the job by sucking my balls.

I reached my arms around Sue's back and held onto her tits, which were bouncing from the momentum of my thrusts into her anus. I pinched and probed her nipples, driving her further into a frenzy.

"Unnnn . . . . unnn . . . . unnnn," she groaned with each plunge of my cock.

"Last chance, mom," I yelled. "Get up here!"

Mom scrambled onto the bed as I squatted behind Sue. She raised her ass high, giving Sue unfettered access to he bald pussy. With my cock ramming her ass at terminal velocity, Sue stuck both her thumbs in mom's pussy and jammed her tongue all the way in. Then she sucked mom's clit between her teeth and absolutely pulverized it with hard sucking.

I loved the way a woman's back looks from behind, I must say. Even in my state of elation, I didn't fail to recognize this. I could see Sue's tits hanging majestically from her chest as I fucked her tight anus. Her fat-free back was a beautiful maze of muscle and stripped rib bone - gorgeous.

Mom was screaming and shaking her head briskly from side to side as another orgasm blindsided her. I couldn't take another second of this. My hot seed seemed to emanate from my toes and travel through my body at light speed. I pulled my cock out of my sister's ass just as it stated spraying like a fire hose, all that pent-up sperm rocketing out. It showered Sue's splendid upper back and shoulders with cream. Spurting abundantly, it shot several blasts over her head and onto mom's stomach.

I placed it back into Sue's gaping asshole, and pumped the last few drops into her bowels before I pulled out, totally spent.

We were all covered with cum and sweat, trying hard to catch our breath as we sprawled across the bed like athletes after a marathon.

No one wanted to be the first one to speak, perhaps not knowing what to say. The silence was too much for me, so I asked mom, "How's Aunt Ronnie?"

We all laughed at the question, recognizing that it was said to break the ice.

"Not great," mom smiled. We've got the rest of the weekend though. Maybe we should invite her over and cheer her up. Adam?"

"Oh," I groaned in mock exhaustion. "You women are too much for me . . . . "

12