Adam's Little Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Adam, Sue, Mom & gorgeous Aunt Veronica.
4.5k words
4.72
206.7k
42

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank the many thousands of readers who have given me such a good rating and some of the kindest, honest feedback a writer could ever ask for. I hope that I'm fulfilling some of your wishes with this installment, and making you long for more. Please let me know. I write from the heart.

Part One - Mom Comes Clean

I had fantasized about my Aunt Veronica for as long as I can remember.

She was the bikini-beach blonde who charmed boy's hearts and stirred men's groins. Ronnie was a dead ringer for 'Baywatch' actress Donna D'Erico. A few inches shorter than mom, she was about 5'5" or 5'6". Washboard flat stomach and tits that were a solid C-cup size - natural. She was a cheerleader in high school and a beach volleyball champion in college. Always in superb shape.

She had, and still has, a gorgeous face, with hazel eyes, a cute button nose, full lips and a mouth full of straight white teeth. The first time I masturbated, it was looking at a photo of Ronnie in a bikini.

As soon as college was over, Ronnie married her boyfriend since junior high school, Nash Breen. Nash was a big guy, macho high school quarterback, blah, blah, blah.

He didn't go to college, and had tried one job after the other. Real estate, automobile sales, garage owner - lost his shirt on that one - you name it. I always thought he was an asshole with too high an opinion of himself. They never had kids because he didn't want to give up any of his 'freedoms', such as the freedom to go out drinking and whoring with his buddies, or the freedom to balloon to nearly 300 pounds on bar food and beer.

He and Ronnie had separated, reunited, separated, reunited. Finally the bum hooked up with some white trash from one of the bars he hung out at and the marriage was over for good. Ronnie was crushed. I don't know why - go figure love.

Mom had gone to see and comfort her, which did some good. Now she was coming to our house for an overnight, with Dad in Houston at a legal seminar for a drug company.

Mom sat down at the kitchen table with me while I was reading the paper Saturday morning.

"Adam," she began. "I have to talk to you. Susan's at practice, so this is just between you and me."

"OK, mom."

"Your Aunt Veronica is coming over tonight, and will probably stay over. You know it's been tough on her lately, and she can use some cheering up." She cocked one eyebrow on her last word.

"Well, mom . . . what do you . . . "

"I'm not sure yet. I just want to know, can you handle a 'strange situation' with her if the opportunity arises?"

"Aren't those the only situations I've been handling lately?" I quickly added. "But I want to ask you a question mom - it's just the two of us here right now."

"What?" mom asked nervously.

"You and Dad . . . . I don't want to pry, I love you both, but what's . . . . . "

Mom sighed deeply and looked up. She knew this question was coming sooner or later, and she'd have to answer it.

Mom hung her head a bit. "I'm not sure you'd understand, Adam."

"Try me."

She paused. "Adam, you know I trust you with everything now, so this is just one more of those things."

I nodded my understanding.

"Your father is a wonderful man. He's been a good husband, a good father and a good provider. When we were first married, our sex life was . . . adequate. Nothing extraordinary, but good enough for a girl who's never had that much to begin with. And we wereso young. Once we had you kids, we were so busy and tired sometimes, that it was natural for our sex life to suffer. But I don't think it ever . . . . became what I wanted or needed."

"You have to understand the nature of my frustration," she continued. "I was young. I still felt attractive. Sex just didn't have the same level of importance to your father as it did to me. It would be 10:30 at night, and I'd be hopped up, needy, full of desire. Your father was falling asleep. I'm not blaming him - I'm not - the man worked so hard to build a life for us. But my needs were still there and not being satisfied. I just can't explain how it feels to lie in bed with, literately, tears of frustration in my eyes, flowing down my cheeks. It was . . . . torture.

"What did dad say or do about it?" I asked.

"Well," she frowned. "That's how you make a bad situation worse. When I tried to tell him how I felt, he would just feel inadequate and helpless, which putmore pressure on him and made us both uncomfortable. Or I could live with the situation. Neither choice was great."

"And now?" I asked.

"Adam, it got to a point - I can't believe I'm telling you this - where I was masturbating every day, sometimes more than once a day. I was ashamed of myself, but your father could go two weeks without sex, and then after that it would sometimes still be a rush job. I needed more - much more. I love him, I love our life, but I'd thought about leaving him."

"Did you have . . . anything outside of the marriage?" I inquired.

"No," she admitted. "First of all, there was you guys. I could never risk losing you. And I was too much of a coward. Too afraid of commitments, of blackmail - your father is a successful man - and most of all, herpes, VD or AIDS."

Mom must have noticed how sad I looked. All the personal anguish she had to endure, and I did understand the nature of frustration. Poor thing.

She lifted my head and looked into my eyes. "Now though, it doesn't seem to matter to me. I think I've got the problem solved."

She leaned in gave me a kiss. I held the back of her head to prolong it, and before long we began a delightful tongue swapping session. Mom was just irresistible. I reached up and fondled her breasts through her flimsy nightgown. They were so soft, and firm at the same time. Once my fingers found her nipples, I squeezed and rolled them between my fingers, my palms supporting her breasts. Mom moaned deep into my mouth. A thought occurred to me. There were so few women as horny as I was, and two of them lived under the same roof as me - how great is that?

I stood up and held mom gently, then began to lean her over the table. She lay down with her marvelous legs hanging off, just about touching the floor. Kneeling between them, I kissed up her feet and calves to the inside of her thighs, which I kissed and sucked between my lips. Mom's breathing was becoming loud and forced.

Finally, I zeroed in on her gorgeous shaved pussy lips. I took my hands and spread her folds apart, then bathed the inside of her pussy with my saliva, moving my tongue in every direction. When I got to her clit, she was as primed as a water pump at an old country store. I licked it fast, using just the tip of my tongue, while at the same time using my fingers to tickle her asshole.

"Oh God, baby," she trembled, "no one has ever made me . . . . feel like you do . . . no one . . . . could ever eat pussy . . . . as goooooood as . . . . . mmmmm . . . . . "

Mom was entering that other world, where it's only you and the feelings in your genitals. Where your brain is so saturated with sex that there's no room for anything else. Where every pore screams for more, and every touch is amplified tenfold.

Squeezing my head between her soft thighs, mom began bucking up and down, thrusting her pussy hard into my mouth, as I stuck my tongue deep into her heavenly hole.

"Get . . . . get up here," she pleaded. "Please . . . . now honey."

I stood up and mom literally grabbed my hard cock, guiding it like a fuel nozzle right into her steamy portal. It felt like an inferno inside of her, like it was 100 degrees. Her juices felt like hot oil, heating up and lubricating my cock.

I was standing at the edge of the kitchen table, and mom was lying on it. She wrapped her legs around me like a boa constrictor, and my hands continued to massage her breasts and clasp her stiff nipples. It was like a scene from a movie.

I didn't take more than a few strokes before my lubed-up pole was sliding in and out of mom's pussy like a well-oiled piston. I would pull out enough to expose my purple cock head, then ram in until I could feel the bump of her cervix. When I hit the end of her vagina this way, mom would let out a sharp gasp and open her eyes a little wider, as though surprised and delighted that my cock could reach so far.

She reached her arms up, and our hands met in mid air, holding on to each other as much for support is in affection. The table was moving back and forth a bit from the strain of momentum.

"Your . . . . really fucking me good honey . . . " she said through her ragged gasps, gazing at my face, "you make me . . . you make my dreams come true . . . ."

"Mine too," I confessed.

Mom propped herself up on her elbows, and I bent down for a kiss to seal the tender moment. Well, maybe not so tender, with me pounding her like a piece of raw meat.

While she was kissing me, she pulled her lips off mine just a little, and with our lips still touching, mouthed to me, "I'm going to . . . cum now honey. And you can cum inside me now . . . it's taken care of."

Sweet music to my ears. I held mom by the back of her head as she came. She rambled, "unnnn . . . . ohhhh my . . . . . baby . . . . so sweet . . . .mmmmmm . . . ."

I loved the sight of her tits jiggling as I pummeled her. Finally, sweat covering my neck and chest, I felt the seed rising out of me like oil from a gusher. My upper legs began to tingle, then my groin and balls, and finally the feeling hit me hard. I lifted my head up, my mouth open in wordless nirvana as the cum shot out of my thrashing cock, flooding her willing hole. Mom's pussy was clamping down hard, squeezing every last drop out of me.

When I was finished, I reluctantly pulled out of her, my legs trembling from the effort. As I stood there, mom slid off the table and got on her knees. Holding my cock in her hand, she licked me clean, removing her own juices mixed with my remaining cum.

"That was wonderful, baby," she quietly said.

Part Two - Aunt Veronica's Surprise

It was a fun dinner, lots of laughs. Of course it didn't hurt that we polished off a couple of bottles of wine with our steaks.

You can't imagine how I felt, the only guy in a house full of hot women. I was like the proverbial rooster in the hen house, which suited me just fine.

You should have seen Aunt Veronica. She was wearing a white, it looked like a sweater but it was too hot for that. It was fuzzy and had sort of a turtleneck collar, but it only came down a few inches past her breasts, with an elastic hem. Her stomach was tan and, as I said, washboard flat with the most adorable "outie' navel. She wore white cut-off denim shorts and tan sandals with two or three inch heels. I swear, she could have easily passed for a college knockout.

After dinner, while mom and Susan cleaned up the last plates from the kitchen, I invited Ronnie to look at my impressive CD collection. She agreed.

Once we got upstairs, she excused herself to use the bathroom. That made it easier for me. I went into my room and turned on the video camera, the one sitting on my shelf, mixed in with all the other photographic and stereo equipment. Its wires led through a new hole by the carpet into my parent's room. A piece of black electrical tape covered the red light indicating that it was on.

When mom and Susan were done in the kitchen, mom beckoned Sue to join her upstairs. They slinked upstairs and into mom's room.

Within minutes, I heard the sink stop running and Ronnie came into my room, smiling and slightly giddy from the wine - the wine and half of one valium - that mom gave her.

"Nice selection," she said, looking at my stacks of CDs, ranging from rock to jazz, from classical to country. "I have a lot of these myself, or used to - I think Nash took some of my stuff when he left."

Perfect timing. Standing beside her, I rubbed her shoulder as though to comfort her, then moved my hand down to her bare lower back and moved it in circles.

Without turning around, Ronnie commenced, "Ohhh, that feels so good. It's been so long since I had a man's strong hands touching me." I moved my hand around to her side, then her stomach. Ronnie leaned into me, so that her shoulder blades were touching my back. I hoped she wouldn't get too much closer yet, or she'd bump into Mr. Happy before I felt she was ready. But she was getting there.

I continued to rub her stomach in circles. Believe me, she'd forgotten all about the CDs as she closed her eyes and began surrendering to the feeling. She lifted one tan arm up and put it around my neck behind her.

From the other room, Susan and mom were watching everything the camera was filming on the TV, just the way I'd set it up.

"I can't believe this mom," Susan giggled. "It's so hot."

"Just wait until he hits her hot button," mom replied, staring at the screen and feeling herself starting to get that familiar tingle. "Then the fireworks start. He's not there juuust yet, but he will be in a moment."

"How do you know? Sue quizzed.

"Because I told him where it is, and Adam is nothing if not a good student."

I could feel Ronnie's breathing kick up a notch, just as I could feel the pounding in my chest and wonder if she did as well. Ronnie was showing no signs of resistance - zero, so I took it to the next level. Rubbing her stomach as she swayed to the music, I slowly moved my hands up to the band at the bottom of her shirt, then up to the bottom of her tits, over her shirt.

"Ahhh," she sighed softly, a sure sign of encouragement.

I moved both hands up further, now covering her tits fully, and rubbed them around. Eyes still closed, Ronnie put her hands over mine - not to remove them - but to push them down and apply more pressure to her tits. Her breathing was becoming more erratic.

From the other room, mom put her arm on Susan and said to the screen, "Here comes the heat. Turn it up Adam, you know what to do."

I moved my hands down and put them under Ronnie's shirt. No bra - those beauties just stayed up there on her own that way - outstanding. I cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples. Then, as mom and I discussed, I hit on her true erogenous zone. I bent down and kissed up and down the side of her neck. Her skin was soft and fragrant, and I kissed and nibbled from the bottom of her neck up to her ear. Then I lightly kissed and blew in her ear.

Ronnie's entire body shivered. The air in the room seemed to heat up, like it was charged with energy. Her hips began to move back and forth into me, and it was at that moment she must have felt the massive hard on struggling to escape its bonds. She rubbed her body up and down mine like a lap dancer at a men's club. I continued to kiss her neck though, and rub her tits hard.

Finally, she turned around and, putting both hands around my neck, reached up and kissed me intensely. Then she reached down and in one quick movement, pulled her shirt off. I took mine off too. Naked torsos pressing hard against each other, we kissed savagely.

Susan and mom were both watching the screen like it was an operating room monitor. Mom was standing slightly in back of Susan, whose pussy was fluttering fiercely. She could see from her expression, reflected from the TV screen, that Susan was succumbing to the eroticism of what she was watching. Mom gently rubbed her daughter's shoulders and, hearing Susan's coos of delight, reached down and began massaging her tits.

"Oh mom," Susan moaned. That feels so good, I'm tingling all over."

"Me too," mom confessed.

Susan reached her arms up and mom pulled her shirt up and off, then did the same to herself. Removing her own bra and Susan's, she pushed herself into Sue, her tits feeling good against the warm flesh of Susan's strong back. She reached around again and continued to knead Susan's large orbs, watching their reflection on the TV screen. Susan tilted her head, basking in the sensations coursing through her. They both continued to watch the TV screen.

I began kissing my way down Ronnie's neck and chest. I lingered long on her absolutely luscious tits, licking around each aureole before taking the nipple into my mouth and gently sucking, then nibbling on it. Ronnie had her eyes open, but with a look that indicated she was far, far away. Her lips formed a slight smile, as though these were feelings she embraced long ago.

Moving myself down to a semi-squatting position, I put both hands around her tiny waist. I could practically get both hands around it. Her stomach was lovely, tan and incredibly firm. Not an ounce of fat. I kissed and rubbed my lips on it, then licked around her navel, which had more of an effect that I thought it would. Ronnie breathed out deeply, then held my head. Now - get this.

If there were any misconceptions about where this was going, any hesitation on my part, my Aunt quickly put them to rest. She unbuttoned her cut-offs and slipped them off, revealing a thin white thong. I turned her around and was treated to the sight of the most magnificent ass you could possibly imagine. Small, tight and round, with buns that seemed to defy gravity, the way they proudly held themselves up and out. My aunt had a body made in heaven. With a plus; right above the crack of her ass was a small colorful tattoo. How can I describe it? It was shaped like a slice of pie, with the corner aiming down at the crack of her ass. Was it telling me to go there? Inside the pie was what looked to be a small butterfly. Aunt Ronnie! How decadent - how utterly sexy.

I slipped my thumbs in the crack of her ass and spread those luscious cheeks wide. Sticking my tongue in, I licked a wide path from the bottom of her pussy, over her anus and right to the top of the crack and the tattoo. My cock was pulsing hard in my shorts. I wanted desperately to see what her reaction would be. It was better than I even expected.

With a sigh, Ronnie moaned, "oh . . . yeah," as she bent over slightly and spread her ass cheeks wider for me.

I was looking at her delicate rosebud and pink pussy lips, covered by a trimmed patch of fine blonde hair. It was like a starving man being thrust into the feast of King Farrup; what would I eat first?

I quickly decided that ass was going to be my appetizer, and set my tongue to work on her beautiful anus. Holding those firm ass cheeks, I sucked and licked her hole until it was nice and moist. Then I began to stick my tongue in and out a bit, my nose happily buried in her ass. Showing incredible flexibility, Ronnie bent over and held her ankles, giving me the full access to her ass and pussy.

In mom's room, both girls were awash in sexual desire, enhanced by watching me eat Ronnie's ass like a mid-day snack. Susan was standing with her shapely legs spread wide, while mom was crouching under her, two finger's in her daughter's pussy and her tongue attached to Sue's anus like a magnet.

Sue was barely able to stand, the amazing sensations coursing through her like a jackhammer. Her body was literally vibrating, her mouth open and breathing hard like a boxer in round five. Mom licked and sucked on her anus faster and harder with each passing moment, feeling her own pussy buzzing uncontrollably. Her index finger was curled forward, massaging Sue's G-spot as her middle finger wound around inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh God mom, oh God," Sue moaned defenselessly. "I've never had . . . I think I'm going to . . . . your mouth on my ass - don't stop - Oh my God . . . "

As Sue surrendered to the sensations, she nearly collapsed on mom's face, but was held up by some mysterious force. Her eyes began to flutter as her climax roared through her. She breathed in deeply, her hands holding her mother's head for support. Mom didn't let up for one minute, rummaging her fingers around in Sue's soaking wet hole, her mouth planted on Sue's anus.

12