Adam's Little Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue's body convulsed uncontrollably. Noise came out of her mouth, but could not be described as words, only emotions put to sound. "Gaaa . . . . gerrrr . . . . . ohhhhh . . . . mmmmmm . . . . cuuuu . . . .cuuuuu," she blurted out. She was shaking from head to toe, a fine sheen of sweat forming on her lower back. Finally, mercifully, her orgasm subsided. Mom pulled her face away and smiled up at her daughter, thrilled to have given her such a powerful, numbing orgasm. Sue gratiously helped mom stand up, looking into her face with grateful eyes. No words were needed.

Back at ground zero, I was now standing up while Aunt Ronnie happily lapped at my cock, which was pointing out like a Tomahawk missile ready to blast. We were both now totally naked and reveling in the sight of each other's bodies. Ronnie rubbed her hands over and around my flat stomach, finally reaching around and caressing my butt cheeks. It felt wonderful to have her fingers parting the crack of my ass and squeezing, as her tongue played a symphony on my skin flute.

Slow and steadily she engulfed my cock in her mouth, only to watch it emerge again, seemingly longer, harder and wetter. Each time her tongue and lips traveled down the shaft, they sank further, until her nose was virtually buried in my pubic hair. But she wasn't done yet.

Gently, almost imperceptibly, Ronnie had moistened her fingers with her saliva, which was pouring off my cock as she sucked me. Now she took her wet finger and poised it at the entrance to my rectum. As she licked my cock she applied moderate, yet steady pressure with that finger until all at once it entered my anus. My eyes opened wide with this new sensation - so incredible. Looking into my eyes, Ronnie expertly worked that finger in and out of my now slick hole as she sucked and licked around the head of my cock.

My neck muscles felt like they were bulging, so strong was the sensation. I could feel my breathing, hear my heart pounding in my ears. My body became nothing more than a conduit through which these incredible feelings were passing.

"Oh God, Ronnie," I cried, "I'm going to cum all over you, I can't . . . can't hold it back any more."

Momentarily taking her mouth off my swollen shaft as she continued to stroke it, she whispered up to me, "Give it all to me baby. I want to taste your sweet cum. Let aunt Ronnie have it all." And with that, she sucked my cock harder than ever.

That was all I needed to hear. My baby pudding came streaming out of my peep hole like a fire hose. I was fucking her mouth hard, her finger in my ass seeming to open up a fountain of semen. I honestly don't know where it all came from, as Ronnie struggled valiantly to suck it all down, ultimately allowing some to seep out of her mouth and drip onto her fine tits. She was moaning with absolute delight, as though tasting pure Vermont maple syrup - her favorite as I recall. Her eyes never left mine. They crinkled seductively at the corners, as though taking over smiling duties from her otherwise occupied mouth.

Finally, sweat streaming down my neck and chest, I pulled my cock out with a 'pop', as Ronnie licked the last drops of my cum off her lips. "So sweet and tasty," she giggled.

Standing up, she held me close and kissed me, letting me taste just a little of my own ejaculate. I held her just as tight, knowing what the rest of the night was going to bring. Ronnie had a lot to look forward to.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Sue and mom were just warming up . . . .

Should I continue this story? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to a complete review. Writing stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love the idea of people enjoying what I have created. So please, take a moment and say hello!

Also, if you would be kind enough to vote on my story, then please give it a five if you liked it. It's very encouraging!

12