Adam's Little Sister Ch. 09

Story Info
Sue discovers that two cocks are better than one
6k words
4.72
322.4k
51

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head, wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked at the clock, still groggy. It took a second for my brain to register that it was morning already. It seemed as though just minutes ago Susan had left the room, after getting some badly needed brotherly love. In fact, though, it was nearly seven hours later.

"Mom," I moaned, stretching, yawning and flexing in my wake-up ritual. Mom was watching me like a cat watches the milkman. "I can’t believe it’s 10:00 already. Where is everyone?"

"Dad went to the office," she said, "getting some paperwork out of the way. He should be back by early afternoon."

"What about Sue?" I continued.

"Susan went with him. She had homework to do. You know how she loves to use his law library and that fast internet connection, T-1 I think it’s called. As for you and I…we’re in your bed."

I got the picture. It had been a couple of weeks since mom and I were together, and it was sadly obvious that dad hadn’t satisfied her if indeed he’d even tried. Though she was usually dressed and either reading the papers or out of the house by this time of day, mom was sitting on my bed in her…what was she wearing?

I rubbed my eyes and took a good look at mom. God, she was stunning. Her strawberry-blonde hair partially covered her exquisite face. Those incredibly sexy green eyes. Her mouth was wide, the better to fit my…and even her teeth were perfectly dazzling white. She was wearing a sheer nylon nightgown, her smooth round breasts clearly visible beneath the thin material. I could clearly see her dark, quarter- size aureoles and thick nipples rising from the fabric. My eyes followed down to her taut stomach and curvy midsection. Stop. She was wearing no underpants. Not so much as a thong. I could plainly see the narrow shaved line of pussy hair. My cock started its uphill climb.

She had her legs crossed and the sight of those gorgeous, creamy thighs and simply incredible calves brought an unintentional moan from my throat. Those sessions on the stair stepper and long tennis matches gave her legs that a teenager would die for.


I swallowed hard and lifted my head up. I hadn’t meant to give her the once over, but I couldn’t help it and it was so obviously why she had dressed this way. Our eyes met. Mom’s were smoldering, burning into me like hot coals. She knew that I knew what she wanted, what she desperately needed. She reached out and touched the side of my face, and I took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist. Mom shut her eyes for a moment, so elated to be touched and kissed.

She moved her face closer to mine, her arms on either side of my torso, and the pretense was over. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. Mom immediately kicked the heat up several degrees, forcing her tongue into my mouth and swirling it exotically around mine. She kissed me like she was eating an apple. Her mouth wide open, contacting every inch of her lips with mine. She held my face in both her hands and sucked my tongue greedily into her mouth. Her kisses were just electric. You know the type, filled with passion and desire.

I reached out and cupped her ample breasts in my hands. They felt just wonderful. Soft and deceptively firm. I could feel the tremendous heat coming off her body right through the fabric. If the room were cold, mom would have steam coming off her body. Within moments, the heat of our kisses intensified, and I ran my hands around those enticing boobs, holding, squeezing, and pinching her nipples. Mom started to breathe harder and her body trembled as her hips began to move back and forth involuntarily. I knew she was impossibly horny and could not help herself. She would have fucked a cucumber at that point.

"Oh God, Adam," she moaned. "I need you so badly."

She ran her hands down my chest, feeling its musculature, and squeezed my nipples. Her hands quickly moved down my stomach to my groin. She pulled the blanket away and gasped. I was naked. My cock was partially erect, sort of leaning over to one side. The sight of it clearly effected her.

She shut her eyes again, her mouth open, as if thanking heaven for this prize. Then she softly stroked my cock with her hand, until it reached its full height and was throbbing in her palm.

She looked into my eyes, her warm hard still rubbing my smooth cock. "You are so beautiful, baby," she whispered.

I leaned up and put my mouth near her ear. "Do you like my cock, mom?"

"Yes baby, oh yes."

"Do you like the way it feels, throbbing in your hand, my hard cock?" I whispered.

Mom swallowed. The dirty talk was getting to her quickly, as I knew it would. "Oh, God yes."

"Do you like the way it feels in your pussy, mom? When I fuck you?"

"I do…I lu...lu…I love it."

This was fun. "Or do you like it better when I put my mouth on your hot, wet pussy and lick your clit. I like to lick your clit you know, lick all around your swollen pussy lips and taste your asshole. I like to keep licking you until you scream…until you cum…do you like it?"

"I like…I love being with you, honey." Mom was literally trembling, goosebumps on her skin.

"Would you like to suck on my cock, mom? Would you like to swirl your tongue all around the head of my cock? Taste its pre-cum? Would you like to lick down the shaft all the way to my balls and suck on them?"

"Oh, God," mom replied in a raspy, hoarse whisper, "I’m dying to do that."

"OK, mom," I said in a more civilized, consoling tone now, "please, suck my cock."

Mom gave me a quick kiss on the lips again, then began to quickly lick her way down my body. She licked down my chest to my stomach, her hands all over me, not knowing where to touch first – wanting to touch everything at once, wanting to hold me and at the same time eat me alive.

When her face neared my cock, I could feel her hot breath on it as she hovered there a minute to savor her prize. Then she placed her mouth on the tip of my cock and moaned slightly - the kind of approving moan you make when you sip that first cup of morning coffee – as she licked off the first few drops of pre-cum that had seeped from my swollen cock head.

She moved her head slowly, slowly down my shaft, apparently enjoying every inch of the taste and feel of my cock in her mouth. In fact, when I glanced down at her crotch, I could see the first spots of wetness that must have dripped from her steaming pussy. My mother was getting excited sucking my cock. Me too. Her nails followed her tongue, lightly tracing a path down my shaft and driving me wild.

Eventually, her head hit bottom and began to rise again like a slow hi-rise elevator. Up and down her mouth went, her tongue following in circles and her hand backing her up.


Sometimes she’d let her hand remain on the bottom of my shaft, where it would lovingly rub and caress my sperm filled sac.

"Mmmm, that feel so good, mom," I sighed. "The way you suck my cock, the way you swirl your tongue around it…mmm. Would you like to suck on my balls? Would you like that?"

"Yesss…mmm, God…" she replied, moving her mouth off of my cock and positioning her face to suck my balls. I can’t begin to describe how good it felt. Her warm, wet mouth sucking my balls, while her tongue flicked its way around them. When she looked into my eyes, saliva dripping out of the corners of her mouth, it was pure magic. I could easily smell the juices that must have now been freely flowing from her pussy, and I had to taste them.

I gently pulled her off my cock and rolled her over on her back. Lifting her gown, now drenched at the crotch, I could see the streams of liquid cascading down her thighs. I tried to catch each one on my tongue as I licked my way up her legs, holding her ankles in the air.

When I got to her pussy, I rubbed my face in it, drenching my lips, chin and cheeks in her juices. I loved it. So did mom.

"Oh God Adam," she gushed, "Ooooooo…"

I took my thumbs and spread her pussy lips apart, giving my tongue a clear shot at her glorious inner lips and clit, which I ran my tongue around in figure-eights. Using my tongue and lips as a mini-vibrator, I hummed loudly, which would have sounded quite funny to anyone listening. But it didn’t feel funny to mom.

"Yeah…oooohh yeah…" she whispered, her voice undulating wildly as the feelings overtook her. "Feels sooo good Adam…that’s sooo good."

I lapped at her clit like that kitten in front of a bowl of milk. It was so wet, so pink and beautiful. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to be drinking the sex juices from my gorgeous mother, while she writhed in ecstasy, drenching my sheets with her juices. Mom was undulating her hips up and down on the bed non-stop, squeezing her nipples as her orgasm neared. Her breathing was coming in gasps, and she shook her head from side to side as she came.

"Fuu…fuu…fuck…I’m cumming honey. Oh Goddd…lick my pussy, lick it! Stick your face in my pussy and such me hard Adam. Suck meee….."

She came hard all right, moaning and calling my name like that. It was such a rush. My cock was like a hard steel pole ready to be planted in her terra firma.

So when she had come down from her mountainous orgasm, I rolled her over, marveling at her toned back and shoulders, perfect ass and incredible legs. I positioned my swollen member at the entrance to her gaping hole and pushed. Her sopping pussy easily swallowed up my eager cock, and mom immediately starting pushing back into me, taking every inch of my shaft into her dripping slit.

She turned her head around to look at me. Her eyes were wild. Incredibly vibrant and opened as wide as those of a deer caught in the headlights.

"Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me like a whore – fuck me hard and fast…I want to be your cock whore mother."

My God! OK, I thought, if that what she wants. If mom wants to play the whore, wants it hard and fast, that’s what she’s gonna get – with a bonus.

"Look at me mom," I commanded, wetting my thumb with her juices. I played with her anus for a second, rubbing my wet thumb around it, watching it stretch and wink at me.

At the same time, my cock slowly moved in and out of her engulfing pussy.


As I flicked my thumb rapidly across and around her beautiful asshole, mom’s body jerked and swayed from the sensation. Her mouth opened and, looking into my eyes, she said softly but with purpose, "Do it, Adam. Just do it."
With that, I took my lubricated thumb and drove it deep, so deep, into her anus. It slid easily into her tight quarters. Her eyes opened even wider, her mouth opened wide in a wordless gasp. Mom’s body momentarily stiffened, but quickly relaxed as she adjusted to the intruder. Her eyes went from wide and gaping to a look of half-lidded elation. She let out a long, "oooooo…" sound and bucked into my cock even harder.

Now, with my thumb all the way in her ass and my cock pounding her pussy, mom was getting the fucking she so richly deserved and desired. I lifted my left leg and placed it astride her body, enabling me to drive my cock as deeply as possible. At the same time, I wiggled my thumb inside her silken ass.

My cock was drenched in mom’s pussy juices, which were dripping onto my bed. Her pussy was so wet that it made sloshing noises as I slammed into her. It was her tight ass that interested me most, though – too many porn movies I guess, or just enough.

Either way, my cock longed to feel the tight, velvety smoothness my thumb was enjoying.

So, in as fluid a motion as I could manage, I pulled my cock out of her pussy – eliciting a momentary frown from mom, while pulling my thumb out of her now totally relaxed anus.
How easily my lubricated cock took the place of my thumb. Slowly sinking into the depth of her anus, I began long, hard strokes into mom’s gorgeous ass.

"You like that, mom? I nearly hissed, overwhelmed by how incredible it felt to be inside her tight, warm ass. "You like my cock in your ass – you want me to fuck you here?"

"Oh yeah, baby," mom groaned, Oh my God, yeah."

I held the base of my cock as it slid in and out of her perfect round ass. Her flesh was so soft looking, so pillow soft. And her skin tone so alabaster white, as though it had never seen the sun or been touched by human hands – not a mark on it. Well, I thought, now it has been touched by the son, and here come the human hands.

"Thwack," the sound was like a shot ringing out on a silent evening. I couldn’t believe it. What had come over me. It was just that her ass was there so perfect and white, I just had to give it a light slap.

"Mmmm…" was mom’s surprising response. Was I dreaming? I gave her another slap on the ass, a little harder this time.

"Oh, God…mmmm" she confirmed.

Mom’s ass had a slight red tinge to it. I evened it out by giving two sharp cracks to her other virgin ass cheek. Mom really enjoyed it. She must have. She began throwing her ass into my cock with reckless abandon. Her body was quivering.

This time, I wanted to be sure. I gave each of her ass cheeks a substantial smack. The sound echoed off my bedroom walls.

"Oh God, Adam," she screamed, her voice deep and thick with desire. "It feels so intense – like nothing I’ve ever…" Something about the mixture of pleasure and pain must have been resonating inside of her. My cock was pummeling her asshole, while the flat of my palm was making red patterns on her ass cheeks. Does it get any better? Mom was dripping both sweat and pussy juice all over my sheets. Her hair was getting matted to the back of her sweaty neck, and her back was gleaming with perspiration.

I continued to pump and slap, pump and slap. Mom was beginning to get delirious with ecstasy.

"Fuck my ass, Adam, slap it. Fuck it…slap it…fuck it…slap it…fuck me harder," she said rhythmically.

And so I did. Mom’s ass was bright red by the time she crashed into – and I do mean crashed into – orgasm. Her eyes glazed over and practically rolled back into her head.

"Oh Goddd..." she spit out, her breath coming in harsh gasps, her body shaking uncontrollably, and her voice quivering as she spoke. "I’m cumming Adam…coming so hard…oh, Goddd…cum…cum…cumming…so fucking hard…so fucking…" her voice trailed off.

I gave her everything I had then. Holding her ass in both hands, I pumped her hard and fast, sending me over the edge.

"Here I cum, mom, I’m gonna cum right in your beautiful ass. Going to fill…your ass with cum now. Do you feel it mom" Do you feel my cum splashing in your ass, in your beautiful ass?"

"Yes, Oh God yes," she screamed, my declaration somehow making her orgasm last even longer, as her hand roughly rubbed her pussy. "Cum in my ass, baby, that’s what I want…in my ass."

"Grrrr…" I groaned, emptying my cream inside her gaping asshole. I could feel it spurting out, feel it squishing around in her asshole. It felt too incredible for words.


When I pulled my cock out of mom’s ass, her hole was as big around as a quarter, white cum leaking out and dripping down her thighs.

We were both exhausted, covered with sweat, cum and pussy juice. Mom pulled me to her, and we exchanged a passionate, long, sweaty kiss. "I’ve never been fucked like that in my life," she gushed. "Never cum that hard."

"You were very nasty, mom," I said playfully.

"I like being nasty with you, Adam," she smiled. "I like when you slap my ass, and when you command me so forcefully."

"Well here’s one more command," I said, bringing my cock to her mouth.

"Lick the cum off my cock – the cock that has been in your ass, mom, deep in your ass."

Her eyes half closed, her nipples hardening.

"Yes…master" she laughed. Her wet lips took my cock in her mouth as she used her tongue well, swirling it around and licking me clean – getting me good and hard in the process.

Once my cock was nice and clean – and hard – I licked my way down her sweaty body, sucking on her firm tits until her nipples stuck out hard and thick.

I lifted her legs up and in the air and held them by her fine ankles, as my cock easily slipped inside her still wet pussy.

"I’m going to fuck you again, mom, look in my eyes. I’m going to fuck you and cum inside you again."

"Please…" she gasped, beginning to pump her hips again to meet my thrusts, and looking at me through those incredibly sexy half-lidded passion filled eyes. "Please do…please fuck your grateful mother hard and long…master."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ten days went by since the night, and day, that I fucked my sister and mother. By now, I was the one feeling hot and horny. And with my parents going away for the weekend to Atlantic City, I knew I’d have my opportunity to rectify my dilemma with Susan. We both felt it.

But not Friday night, I told her. The Knicks were playing the 76ers, and Ihad to see that game on the MSG network. My beloved Knicks were having a poor start to the season, and this mess with Spreewell wasn’t helping. Between the Knicks, Nets, Jets and Giants, a Jersey boy like me had far too little to be happy about so far. Anyway, Doug was coming over to watch the game and put some drinks to rest with me. Doug and I have been friends since the 4th grade, and there’s nobody I trust or like to hang out with more.

The game went pretty well, actually. That is, until Susan walked in.

As you know, the girl has a body straight out of hell. When she walked in wearing shorts and a tank top, Doug’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. Her major league tits were barely covered by a thin ribbed tank top. Even with no bra they stood nearly straight out. But a blind man could practically see her dark aureoles and stiff nipples through the material. Her taut waist made her tits seem all that much bigger. Her legs, though packed with muscle, were incredibly shapely in their strength. Not thin like a runway model. Better, like a professional beach volleyball player. Coupled with her long brown hair and sparkling blue eyes, wow. Even now I must still say it – wow.

Of course, she walked up and gave Doug a kiss and hug; they’d known each forever. Then she slyly pretended to look for a book on the shelves on either side of the television. Susan reached up high, so that her flimsy top pulled out of her shorts. Then she got up on her tiptoes, highlighting her amazing calves and muscle tone. The sly smile she gave us when she turned her head around said, ‘Hi boys…like what you see?’

We liked it just fine, in fact. But what Susan didn’t know was what Doug and I had discussed and planned, with him sworn to secrecy for life. I’ve held secrets of his in confidence for 12 years, and he’s held mine – so I had no fear whatsoever. So yes, we liked what we saw and Susan was just about to find out how much.

"Sue, come sit down with us and watch the game for a few minutes," Doug said. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure would," she replied in a cool, sexy voice. I’d never seen my sister handle herself in front of another guy, though Doug was an old friend. It amused me actually.

Doug chivalrously poured Susan a drink out of the pitcher of gimlets we’d mixed up. What a delicious drink, vodka and limejuice, kept ice cold and poured over ice. They went down like lemonades on a hot summer night. Before very long, we were all quite pleasantly buzzed and getting very touchy-feely.

When Doug excused himself to go to the bathroom, Susan whispered to me, "I’m so fucking horny I could fuck a lamp post right now, Adam." I looked into her shimmering eyes. She meant it. I ran my hands along her smooth calf to her thigh, and her body shuttered. My hand continued up her leg and under her shorts, sneaking under the elastic waist of her thong. My sister’s pussy was already damp. So much so, I easily slipped a finger, then two fingers into her steamy pussy.

12