Adam's Little Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan hung her head back and sighed, "Oh God, Adam." I could tell that she was so far gone, she didn’t care what I did. But, I had made a promise to her to try and fulfill her fantasy, and as Doug walked back in, I winked at him and he knew I was about to keep the pledge.

Doug kneeled next to Susan and stroked her soft, shiny hair. She lucked up at him with puppy-dog eyes, displaying love and obedience. As I stuck three fingers into her dripping slit, Doug stuck his tongue into her greedy mouth, where she sucked it hard, her hands roaming all over his face. I reached up and pulled off Susan’s shorts and soaking wet thong, watching with awe as they slid down her smooth, silky thighs, displaying a meticulously manicured pussy, with just a strip of hair on top, as though her pussy was the dot to the exclamation point. I held onto her lithe ankles and spread her legs, licking a path up her calves to her thighs, then just teasing her pussy lips with my tongue.

Susan was moaning into Doug’s mouth, as he reached down and easily peeled off her top. His eyes opened as wide as baseballs when he got a look at those heavenly breasts in all their naked glory. Seeing their size and shape obscured by clothing was enticing, but nothing compared to seeing them in real life. I should know. They were larger than they appeared in her bras, which must have held them down, and impossibly firm, with dark brown aureoles and nipples that, right now, were as hard and dark as two marbles. Her tits were like two volleyballs.

Doug reached out tentatively to touch them, as though they could just not be real. But once his hands found her flesh he could no longer resist, using his fingers and palms to hold, squeeze and fondle those amazing tits. When he concentrated on her nipples, rolling his thumbs around them, Susan began to pump her pussy into my face. Doug removed his lips from Susan’s. They must have been stuck together with quite some force, because I literally heard the ‘pop’ when they disengaged.

He began licking the nipple of one breast, encircling it with his tongue and than flicking it lightly. Then he did the same thing to her other breast. Once both nipples were wet and protruding like shot glasses, he pushed both breasts together and got the nipples as close as he could. Then he made big circles with his tongue, encompassing both nipples and aureoles with each pass.

Reaching over to where our drinks were, Doug grabbed a chunk of the lime we had been squeezing into our cocktails. He squeezed it over Sue’s nipples, and watched as the excess flowed slowly down her breasts. The coldness of the juice plus the slightly acidic feeling made Susan’s nipples tingle and elicited a soft "ohoooo" from her lips. Doug rubbed the juice into her nipples, then licked it off using just the tip of his tongue. Then he rubbed some more on his tongue and gave her a long tart kiss. How cool.

"Oh God, Doug," Susan sighed deeply as small lighting bolts shot down her body, "You really know just what to…it goes right to my pussy."

Her pussy…that was my job. I began to lap at her pussy lips in earnest. I wouldn’t say she was flowing like a faucet, but she was noticeably wet. I was aiming to get the floodwaters flowing. I licked and lightly bit her inner lips, as my thumb moved in and out of her lubricated hole. I could both taste and smell her arousal increasing. Her lips began oozing moisture, which I enthusiastically licked off and swallowed. I love Italian food, but this was better.

Sue’s hips were moving back and forth, pushing her pelvic bone into my face as her first climax rocked her. She held Doug’s head and practically ripped a patch of his curly hair out.

"Ohhh, yeah," she squealed, "You guys…I’m gonna…Here it…I’m cumming now, right now…cumming…God it feels…mmmmm…"

Then with her mouth wide open and her eyes half closed, seeing nothing but feeling everything, her body shook ferociously, erupting in goosebumps. My sister stiffened like she’d just been hit with the electric paddles, her back arched and toes stretched out. Slowly, her body came down from that lofty high and settled into the post climax feeling of overall well being.

"Mmmm," she purred, "that was so nice."

This wouldn’t be much of a story if it ended there, though. The best was yet to come.

We chilled out for a few more minutes, sipping our drinks and building up a sex jones again. Doug was stroking Susan’s hair and neck, and before long they began to engage in a kissing frenzy, liquor enhanced I have no doubt. Susan was heatedly kissing Doug’s handsome face, then moved down his neck. An unexpected moan seemed to escape from her lips when he removed his shirt to unveil his toned physique.

Sue rubbed and kissed down his chest, licking his nipples and rubbing her hands over his torso in appreciative lust. When she reached his pants, my sister deftly undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. Not surprisingly, Doug wore no underpants and his steely cock sprung free to Sue’s delighted surprise.

Sue eyed her prize for a moment, then rubbed her hands over it slowly, as if taking in its smooth, soft texture through her pores. A glint of pre-cum appeared on Doug’s meatus, the tip of his cock, and Sue quickly licked it off with a swipe of her tongue. Within moments, Doug dropped his head back on the couch as Sue began to lick around the head of his cock while slowly pumping the shaft. I could see her tongue snaking its way along the ridge of his swollen cock head, and could only imagine how great that felt. Bent over his cock this way, I was also treated to the sight of her pendulous breasts hanging majestically over him.

From my point of view, Sue’s incredible ass was nearly in my face, and her glistening pussy was overwhelmingly inviting. Standing up, I slipped my pants off and freed my cock from its cotton prison. It pointed straight at Sue’s enticing pussy like a divining rod.
And why not? There was indeed water dripping from her as yet unused hole.

I positioned my self behind my sister, my left leg straddling her on the couch, and my right leg on the floor. Holding my cock in one hand, I placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Sue," I asked, "would you like your brother to fuck you while you’re sucking Doug’s cock?"

"Oh God, yes" she slurred, her mouth otherwise occupied.

My stiff rod slipped easily inside her swollen and sloppy pussy. Within a few strokes, I was pummeling in and out full bore, while Sue continued to lavish attention on Doug’s lucky cock. As I held her hips and fucked her long and steady, she licked his balls as though they were coated with honey and she was the queen bee.

You should have heard the sounds coming from my sister’s mouth and pussy. She was moaning steadily at one end, sucking and slurping with purpose, while her pussy made wonderful squishing sounds with each pump I gave – that’s how drenched in her own juices she was.

I suppose one can only imagine the level of desire someone is feeling. I wondered what Sue must be experiencing. A thin sheen of sweat was emerging on her lower back, so striated and defined with muscle tone from her athletic persuits. I watched as my cock slid effortlessly into her young pussy, and swallowed hard each time it engulfed and squeezed on my sodden shaft. She was pushing her hips into my pelvis, matching me stroke for stroke. At the same time, her face was filled with cock, Doug’s cock, and she was managing to swallow most of it with each bob of her head.

To make sure I made contact with Sue’s G-spot as much as possible, I was using a middle-eastern Tao technique. I would push my cock in just an inch or two for five or six strokes, so the head made contact with her G-spot, then on the next stroke, push all the way in. This way I could make contact with the area much more often and closer together, while lasting longer as well. No wonder she was sweating. I only wish I could have seen her eyes and the emotions they betrayed.

After a few minutes, she felt so good that she could only concentrate on the spikes of pleasure running through her pussy, and she stopped sucking Doug’s cock.

Now was the time, I decided, to rock her world. It was something I had thought about, vacillated on and ultimately decided with Doug to try with my sister. This evening was going to be more memorable that she could have dreamed.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. It was gleaming with her slick coating. I lifted Sue off
the couch. She look bewildered and disoriented for a moment, standing there naked with juice flowing down her thighs. Beautiful, but bewildered. Once I lay across the couch, though, and motioned to her to get on top of me, a smile curled her lips. She knew, or at least surmised, that something was up.

Sue climbed on top of me, and my cock sunk into her waiting pussy like the proverbial hot knife through butter. What an amazing feeling, my hot shaft taking a ride through an ocean of hot, wet flesh. Sue felt it, too, as the thickness of my rod made contact with the sides of her pussy.

"Mmmm, oh Adam," she sighed breathlessly. "That feels so nice. Your cock is…mmm…my brother’s cock feels so good inside of me."

Then she opened her eyes just halfway and gave me a look that could melt arctic snowcaps. A sex-drunk look that told me she was half on the way to orgasm, and half on the way to heaven. She moved her hair out of her face and opened her mouth just a little. I watched in my own sex-driven lust as her tongue snaked out to lick her lips.

"Sue…baby…"I said, "lay down on me. I want to feel those incredible tits against my chest."

Sue complied, as Doug moved behind her on the couch. He waited a few more moments, until Sue’s breathing increased and her orgasm was closer at hand. Then he began to rub her asshole with his thumb in small circles.

"Ohhh, yeah Doug, "Sue panted, "that feels really…mmm that feels so good."

Doug inserted his thumb just a digit into her opening as she continued to bounce up and down on my cock with renewed fervor. Then he positioned his lubricated cock by her anus.

"Hold on a second Sue," I commanded her. "Just lay on top there for a moment. Yeah, just like that, hold still… that’s a girl."

As I finished my sentence and Sue complied, Doug removed his thumb and replaced it with his cock. Sue opened her eyes and mouth wide, and breathed in deeply.

"Oh, ahhh, whoa, I…." she stammered, both of her holes now filled with cock. But Doug and I knew what we were doing. Doug slowly, patiently moved in and out of her anus until she began to feel the wonders of the stimulation he was providing.

"Now, Sue," I said, "let’s start moving again, baby. Up and down, that’s right. That’s a good little sister."

Doug and I got our rhythm going well. As I thrust my cock into her pussy, Doug was pulling out of her ass. Then as I pulled out, he impaled her ass on his cock again. And so it went. Sue was in a world of her own. The combination of vaginal and anal stimulation had her sweating like she was running a marathon, and moaning like a…well, like the cock hungry little whore sister that she had become.

It felt surreal. It’s only a thin wall of flesh that separated her vagina and anus, and Doug and I could actually feel each other’s cocks inside of my sister, going in and out in a sawing motion. Sue was simply beside herself, being fucked good and hard by the two of us.

"Oh my God!" she cried out before long, "I’m gonna…I’m gonna…her I cum…you guys are…Goddddd, "I’m gonna cum soooo hard. Godddd…"

And cum she did. Shivering, shaking and quaking. But Doug and I didn’t stop, so enamored were we both with the incredulity of the situation, and Sue’s beauty and willingness. We felt that neither of us might repeat this situation in our lifetimes, so we did out best to hold off cumming.

"Oh Gggoodd…" Sue cried again as her second, or was it her third orgasm twisted her body. "I can’t take much more, I’m cumming again…cum…cum…cumming.

I finally began to have pity of my sister, and believed that she had cum enough for one evening. She was covered with sweat and slowing down her movements. Her energy was waning, and so was ours. So Doug and I both relaxed and let nature takes its course. We came heartily, filling both of her holes with creamy white filling.

When we were finished and disconnected from our Twister-like maze, we lay together panting, sweating and catching our breath. Each of us knew that we had shared something very unusual, and that the bond it created between us would be our lifelong secret.

When the phone rang, it was Sue who picked it up.

"Mom?" she answered, immediate concern in her voice, "what’s wrong?"

She looked stunned and pale as I took the phone from her. "Mom, it’s Adam, is everything alright?"

"Oh Adam," she replied weakly, "your father has had a heart attack…"

to be continued…

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as are your 5 votes. I’ve been asked many times to continue the saga, and will try and continue as long as enough people seem interested. Thank you all for your loyalty.

12