Adam's Little Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pleasure Ben was about to take up a notch—at least.

Ben carefully moved Adrianna off the couch and positioned himself behind her—her torso lying over the couch. Then his straddled her, one leg on the floor and the other leaning up against the couch. He was in perfect position to...stick the vibrator fully in her ass and his cock along with it.

Adrianna felt a momentary tightness and then a feeling of pleasure that she couldn't even describe. She knew that Ben's cock and the vibrator were both in her ass, but there was no pain, nothing but a mind-blowing feeling of, of...no words could describe it. She felt hotter than at any time she could remember. Even sticking her finger in her own ass...two fingers, to accompany the vibrator when she was alone masturbating felt nothing like this.

Holding the collar tight, and fucking her with both the vibrator and his cock, Ben was sending her into another world. Her pussy juices were flooding out of her, literally dripping down the leather couch. Her mouth was open and speechless. Even if she could speak, there would be no way to describe what she was feeling. Like being rocked by a thousand tiny orgasms every single second. Her body was literally jerking with their force. She had never been rocked like this before.

What this man was doing to her was beyond what she had ever experienced before—beyond her fantasies. This was the closest to heaven she'd ever been.

"Mmmm...you're taking my cock in your ass so good...so good."

Adrianna couldn't even reply. She felt as though she wasn't even fully in the room, like she was in another place, a place where there was nothing. No couch, no carpet, no doors, only what she was feeling. Her body was not under her control. She couldn't move. Her whole world was the vibrator and cock slamming into her ass, sending shock waves through her pussy, which felt like it was directly hardwired to her brain. She was in a continuous state of orgasm that she thought would never end...nor did she want it to.

Finally when Ben was close to cumming, he let up on the collar and again, an orgasm of seismic proportions hit Adrianna and she screamed, "Aaaaaa....Oh My God!!...Woooo...baby, you're making me...GGGooodddd...cumming again, again....so hard..."

Ben pulled the vibrator out of Adrianna's ass along with his cock.

"Turn around, quickly," he said.

Just as Adrianna turned her head to face Ben he grabbed hold of her hair and brought his cock to her mouth. She knew just what to do. She stuck out her tongue and stroked his swollen cock until he came on her tongue and lips. Adrianna eagerly licked his cum off and swallowed it, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes. She was literally exhausted from cumming so much.

They took their time getting dressed and not a lot was said. Not a lot needed to be said. They knew what had happened and they knew it happened again.

What Ben did not know, could not know, was that within just a short time he would do something he never dreamed of in his life. He would fuck his own daughter...and he would love it.

12