Adam's Lover(s) Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds out what's so special about his wife's lover.
3.7k words
4.22
84k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last three months two primary fantasies of mine came to be. One fantasy I had long shared with my wife, Maggie. The other fantasy was a life long secret and had only led to hours of masturbatory pleasure, until recently.

I had always wanted my wife to have sex with another man. We had often discussed it and had fantasized about several candidates. In fact, while we were dating she often did sleep with other men. She would share those experiences with me. Partly because she wanted to make me jealous (at the time I was less than committed to our relationship) and partly because it was a huge turn on for both of us. She also had no trouble hooking up when she put her mind to it. She was and still is an all-American hottie and a tremendous flirt when she wants to be. Even after having a couple of kids.

Maggie particularly liked to tell me about the men that hard large cocks and how good they made her feel. While I'm about average in that department it became clear that as Maggie became more experienced she enjoyed having a big dick inside her. Hearing her describe the feeling was an incredible turn on for us.

Usually she slept with her lovers when I was away. But a couple times she came over to my apartment after having been with a man. She'd relive every detail like she always did but these times I had the extra bonus of eating her lover's jism from her freshly fucked cunt. Two guys stand out; Matt and Keith. She had been with both several times and both were extremely handsome and athletic. She also made it clear to me that their cocks were huge and pleasured her in ways that I was incapable of. That thought, while it should have made me angry or jealous was a great turn on for me.

So, when Maggie came home on separate occasions to tell me that she had just fucked Matt or that her box was full of Keith's cum I dove into her pussy like a madman, sucking and swallowing all of their sweet tasting juices. I couldn't get enough. Maggie loved it too. Telling me not to miss a drop, that I couldn't compete with their cocks and coming from the tongue fucking I was giving her. Eventually I'd climb on top of her and pop into her well fucked pussy.

Eventually we did get married and while I certainly encouraged Maggie to continue to fuck other men but she was uncomfortable doing it. And, to the best of my knowledge for ten years she hadn't until about three months ago.

She had met Adam several years ago and had always enjoyed flirting with him. Fitting Maggie's profile, Adam, like most of the men she was attracted to was very good looking. He also had quite a reputation in our town as a real ladies man. He also wasn't shy about telling others that he had a large cock. This had always intrigued Maggie and we had often fantasized about her making love to him. But she always said she couldn't go through with it.

Eventually Adam had found a serious relationship with another girl and jokingly I used to tell Maggie she was jealous. By her defensive reaction I think she might have been. But it was no big deal. About six months ago we heard that Adam had broken up with his girlfriend. And again, half kidding, I suggested that this was her big opportunity to see if Adam really did have the kind of cock that he said he did. The kind of cock, quite frankly, that my wife longed for. And hadn't had in about ten years.

This time Maggie surprised me. This time she acted that maybe, if the timing was right, she just might like to spend some time with Adam. I made her promise and she agreed, that if it she did fuck him she'd come home with a fresh load of his spunk for me to eat out. It was something I'd been dreaming of for years. The thought of tasting Adam's cum from my wife's pussy was an incredible turn on.

Well, apparently the timing was right about three months ago. Maggie had gone out with a couple of friends to the local club where she ran into Adam. It didn't take her long to turn on her charms and it didn't take long for Adam to respond. After some very public displays of affection Maggie pulled Adam out to his car were she blew him in the parking lot. She said his dick was everything he had said it was. It turned out to be eight inches long and about two inches around. It was everything she loved, long and thick. And when he came after she started gently squeezing his large balls with his dick deep in her throat she swallowed almost all of his cum. Only a little bit leaked from the corner of her mouth.

From there they went to Adam's house. Inside Adam fucked her from every possible position and Maggie came at least five times. She couldn't believe how good his cock felt inside of her. And she couldn't believe how great it felt to have Adam cum inside her. Before she left to come home he had deposited three loads of his man juice inside her pussy.

I was half awake when she came home that night three months ago. I had been hoping that she might meet up with Adam but I knew there had been no specific plans to do so. Even so, when I had gone to bed I had allowed myself to fantasize about Adam's thick cock sliding into Maggie's tight pussy. The thought gave me a raging hard on. One look at Maggie when she came into our bedroom confirmed it. She looked well fucked. She was glowing.

"What have you been up to?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I just had the best fuck I've had in ten years," she answered. "If you hurry you can taste Adam's cum in my pussy. It's still warm."

I didn't need any other encouragement. Maggie hadn't bothered to put her undies back on after leaving Adam's and the dim light showed a pussy still swollen from excitement and matted with cum. Fresh jism, Adam's jism flowed from her box. I dove into her cunt and ate her out for an hour savoring every drop of her lover's juice as she described to me in detail the events of the evening and how he made her cum again and again with his love stick. Once I did finally climb on top of her and stick my dick into her it was clear how much he filled her. Her pussy, up until that moment, had always fit me like a glove. Now my dick floated around in space. Maggie was patient and let me cum in her (which only took about a minute) but she let it be known that now that she had been reminded how good it felt to have huge cock fuck her she wasn't likely to give it up. I was both horrified and excited at the prospect of more nights like this one.

It's easy to understand why I was excited. Tasting Adam's cum from my wife's pussy was ecstasy. But living in a relatively small town I was uncertain how our friends would treat us. Based on their very public display (apparently a couple of Adam's friends had seen her give him a blow job in the parking lot) it wasn't likely that their affair would stay secret. After giving it considerable thought I felt that I should probably speak to Adam directly. It wasn't to tell him to stay away. It was only to let him know that I knew and that I hoped he would use some discretion in talking about it.

I went to Adam's house one night after I had been working late. He was home alone. Although he was surprised to see me he was gracious about letting me in. While we had known each other for some time we hadn't been close friends. It wasn't that we didn't like each other. We just had other interests. So it was unusual for me to be there.

After getting me a beer and making some small talk for a while I finally started to stammer out the real reason I was there. Adam, after the initial shock of seeing me, had been extremely cool and comfortable in my presence. Seeing him and talking to him also reinforced why Maggie was so attracted to him. He was about 6' 1" 195 lean pounds with dark wavy hair. I caught myself checking his crotch a couple of times. He obviously had an attractive package tucked away. I'm pretty sure he noticed my glances.

After stuttering about how Maggie had always been some what of a free spirit Adam interrupted me. "Do you want me to stop fucking your wife," he said.

I was speechless and then Adam continued, "Maggie really liked the fucking I gave her. She also told me that your cock couldn't compete with mine. She also told me that you were going to eat her out when she got home. That it was going to turn you on to taste my cum."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe Maggie had told him all that. I also couldn't believe how bold Adam was. Before I could collect my thoughts Adam went on, "I've heard about guys like you. You'd like to suck some dick yourself but you're afraid to. So you get your rocks off by licking the jism out of your wife's cunt. But your real fantasy is to taste it directly."

I had been sitting on his sofa when Adam stood up from his chair and came walking towards me. I didn't have time to react before he stood over me. My face inches from his crotch. "I'll tell you what," Adam said, "How about I let you have a little of what Maggie enjoyed the other night. I like pussy a lot better but you reminding me of Maggie is making me a little horny. Plus I get the feeling you'll enjoy my cock as much as she did."

I was frozen. Until Adam grabbed my hand and put it on his bulge. I left it there for a second and then I could feel his cock begin to swell. Adam was right. I needed his cock every bit as much as Maggie did.

While he was still standing in front of me I began to loosen his belt, unbutton his pants and pull his zipper down. Adam did nothing to help me. I pulled his pants down and saw his cock through his boxers and grabbed it with my right hand. It was enormous. I still hadn't touched it directly but my own cock was already stiff. I couldn't wait to taste him. I pulled his shorts down and Adam stepped out of his pants and shorts. He was naked from the waist down. He was only wearing a t-shirt. And I felt his cock. It was as hard as a stone and warm. I couldn't get my whole hand around it. His balls were huge and his musky scent was strong and intoxicating. My knees felt weak and I was visibly shaking with excitement. I moaned, "Oh God." Adam hadn't said a word.

I leaned forward and licked the slit of his circumcised head. It was size of a plum and I tasted the pre-cum. No, that's wrong. I savored the taste of his pre-cum. I was overwhelmed by my senses. His smell, his taste, his texture, his power all made me want to please him. Holding his balls in my left hand I used my right to guide his cock into my mouth. I could barely get the head in at first but I was persistent and soon I had about two thirds of his dick in my throat. I was sucking my first cock and from the sounds of my muffled moans and Adam's groans my lover and I were enjoying ourselves.

Adam had me stop and at first I was nervous he might be ending it. But then he had us switch places so that now he was sitting on the couch and I was kneeling between his legs. I quickly began licking and sucking his dick and soon Adam was holding my head and thrusting into my mouth. I was about to get my first taste of sperm directly from a cock. I again started to gently squeeze his balls. Incredibly I felt his dick swelling. He was groaning louder now and it was all I could do to keep my lips wrapped around his fabulous organ as his hips thrusted his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt his whole body tense and with a shout his cock exploded and his love juice raced into my throat. I almost lost it. I came too as I swallowed what seemed like a quart of cum. The taste was extraordinary and I used what little spilled out of the corners of my mouth to lubricate his shaft and milk out every last drop. Tasting his manliness and letting it wash over me.

For several minutes he just lay there as I rested my head on his lap near his cock, still breathing in its aroma. Finally he spoke, "You're a hell of a cock sucker but Maggie knows how to fuck too. Can you?"

I wasn't sure what he meant but then he asked me to stand up and turn around. Without even thinking I did as he said. I had never been with a man before but I knew I would do anything Adam asked. I felt Adam reach around to my belt and before I knew it he was taking my pants off. I felt him caress my ass and in that moment I knew I was about to lose my cherry. My knees felt weak again and Adam had me lean forward to put my hands on the coffee table. I moaned as he touched me. He inserted one finger and then two into my virgin ass. My dick was as hard as steel as he worked his fingers in and out. But I wanted his cock in me. I wanted it bad. "Fuck me Adam," I said. It was the first intelligible thing I had said since he put my hand on his crotch.


"You want to get fucked like Maggie," Adam said. "Beg for it like she did"

"Please Adam I need to feel your cock in my pussy. I want you to cum in me," I said with no hesitation.

"Follow me," he said.

And with that he headed towards his bedroom where he told me to wait for him on his bed. When he came back he was holding a jar of lubricant.

"When Maggie wanted it a second time she worked at it, sucking my cock and getting me ready," Adam told me.

It was all I needed to hear. I pulled Adam's shirt off and began to caress his well defined chest, kissing and tasting his sweat. I worked my way down over his six pack abdomen until again I came face to face with his incredible cock. I sucked him deep into my mouth, again tasting and savoring his pre-cum. He was as hard as a rock again. I came up to his lips and offered mine to his. He accepted and then drove his tongue deep into my mouth. I couldn't help think it was a sign of things to come. He rolled me over and now he was on top of me. My legs were spread. I wouldn't have been able to escape from him if I had wanted. And I most assuredly did not want to.

Again I felt his fingers probe my ass pussy. But this time he had lubricated them and they moved in and out with ease. I was surprised. I anticipated it might hurt but it didn't. It was obvious he was experienced. I am sure he had fucked many girls in the ass, maybe even Maggie. I expected he would have turned me over, my stomach on the mattress. But he didn't. Adam pulled me towards him and then lifted my legs over his shoulders. I rested him there and then I felt the most incredible sensations of my life.

My lover guided his cock head to my ass pussy and began working it in. This was no finger and at first I didn't think I'd be able to. But I wanted him to fuck me, fill me with his seed and so I did my best to relax my muscles. There was some pain but my lover knew what he was doing. Soon I felt the head pop in. The feeling was electric. Slowly Adam pulled out and then he pushed his cock in a little deeper. And then he did it again. And again. Until he had buried his entire eight inches inside me. The whole time he was doing this I was spastic. Shaking my head back and forth, crying out in pleasure, my whole body trembling. "Oh my God, Adam.. oh God.. you feel so fucking good.. oh God.. please fuck me Adam.. I need your cock.. I want to feel you inside of me" were a few of the things I remember saying.

After Adam had entered me he rested a few seconds before he began to fuck me. Oh, my God is all I can say. Every sense I had was turned on. I watched him. His faces, his muscles, the sweat from his body were images burned into me. His smell and the texture of his skin I still can't get out of my mind. I was so grateful that he chosen to fuck me in this position. And fuck me he did. He'd start with hard fast strokes and then slow down the pace. Every stroke was deep. Every stroke felt like it was going to split me in half with pleasure. "Don't stop Adam. God don't stop," I said, "cum in me, please cum in me."

I swear to you I had multiple orgasms (call them assgasms) from his fucking. My whole body would shake uncontrollably. My moans could have been heard by the neighbors. I would black out and then come back to just as another wave would come over me. I was responding to his thrusts. My hips were meeting his. The only conscious thought I had was to get Adam's dick into me and feel his jism deep inside.

After my fourth assgasm Adam began to quicken his pace. I knew he was about to come. "Cum in me Adam, cum in me please," I said. I reached forward and by stretching as far as I could I was able to gently squeeze his balls. I squeezed my legs around his back and clenched my sphincter muscles.

"Oh you fucking whore," he shouted. And with that I felt my lover's dick swell and he shot his load into my ass pussy. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

We just laid there. "You're one good fuck," he told me. "I'm not sure who's better, you or Maggie."

I had forgotten about Maggie. I had forgotten about everything. I had been there about three hours and Maggie had been expecting me home. My mind began racing again and before I wanted to I got ready to leave. Adam's sperm still dripped from my ass pussy as I started to get dressed. I was at a loss for words. I didn't know what to say. I had come to lay some kind of ground rules for Adam and Maggie's relationship but instead I had been overpowered and seduced by this man's animal magnetism. Adam spoke, "listen, that was a lot of fun but I'd still rather be banging pussy. If it's okay with you I'd still like hook up with Maggie. You seem to enjoy that too. I'll leave it up to you if you want to tell Maggie about this but I'm cool keeping it quiet."

I was silent for a second. A million thoughts swirling in my mind including the incredible pleasures I had just felt. It sounded like I was going to be a one night stand. But the reality was I wasn't ready to tell Maggie about this. I didn't know what her reaction would be. And, as good a fuck as I had been, I knew that Adam wasn't gay and that he would always prefer to be with a woman.

"Let's keep it quiet then," I said. "Just try to keep anything that goes on with Maggie as private as possible."

With that I gazed longingly one last time at Adam's gorgeous body as he lay on the bed. His muscular and athletic body stretched out would attract anybody. Even flaccid his cock was an incredible turn on. I could just imagine taking it between my lips and feeling its heat and letting it swell in my mouth again. I almost did too. But I knew it was time to leave.

With that I walked out his bedroom and felt his cum leaking from my ass pussy and staining my pants.

When I got home it was after 11:00 PM. Maggie had put the kids to sleep hours earlier and was in bed herself watching the news. I left the light off when I came into the bedroom so that she didn't see me clearly. Thinking that I had been at work all evening she was surprised to the way I looked. "Hard day for you, honey," she asked. "You look like you just got fucked."

I just said, "yeah, long day." I took a shower. Not at all wanting to clean off Adam's love juice from my body but knowing I had to before I went to bed. Once I did get into bed with Maggie we made small talk for a few minutes. Just before turning off the TV she said casually, "Lisa and I are going to go out again on Saturday."

"Do you think you'll see Adam," I asked.

"Maybe," she said with a little tease in her voice.

I was jealous. Not of Adam. I was jealous of Maggie.