Adam's Rib Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, g-d, Adam," she moaned as he removed her jeans and panties and brought his face level with her crotch. "What are you doing—oh" words melted into a gibberish of moans and whimpers as his tongue circled and lapped at her clit, two of his fingers pushing into the tight depths of her virgin pussy. Her hips rose up to meet his thrusts, pushing his fingers deeper inside her and grinding her clit into his face as she panted, unable to catch her breath, the flame of her arousal igniting the short fuse of her impending climax. "Oh—g-d, oh" He replaced his stroking tongue with a finger long enough to look up and growl, "say it ahoovah" at her, his voice hungry and commanding, then his face dropping back between her thighs and his tongue returning to his ministrations with renewed vigor.

EB let loose a guttural scream as the first wave of her orgasm crashed into her. 'Oh, g-d, Oh Adam, yes Adam, Adam" his name became a mantra as the orgasm even better than any she had ever given herself continues to rush through her and she stared up with pleasure clouded eyes into the burning desire in his. She pulled him up to her, her mouth closing in on his, hungrily devouring him, the taste of her own juices still fresh on his tongue, her hands yanking at the zipper of his pants, pushing at the fabric as though it couldn't possibly get out of the way fast enough. His hard cock sprang free of the material as she shoved it down.

It was his turn to gasp as her hand closed around his cock, taking in the softness of the skin stretched over the rock-hardness of it. He fumbled to remove his pants the rest of the way as her fingers stroked and explored his shaft and head, her eyes taking note of the way his body reacted to each movement she made. Free of his pants his mouth returned to hers and he kissed her deeply as she guided his cock toward her dripping cunt. He slid the shaft along her moist folds lubricating it in her juices and positioned the head at the opening, then staring deep into her hungry eyes, his eyes gleaming black with desire, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her tight pussy. She gasped into his mouth as she felt his cock slowly begin to fill her. When he felt the resistance of her virginity he withdrew slightly and then quickly pushed through the barrier. He remained still as she cried out sharply at the puncture of her maidenhead, letting her body accustom to his size filling her and then as her breathing deepened again beginning to move forward again. As the jab of pain subsided and he began stroking into her more deeply EB began to move under him, meeting his thrusts. The sounds of her moaning into his ear made him pick up pace until he thrust fast and hard into her, her second orgasm building in her as his cock pounded her full pussy. Adam could feel his orgasm building up in his balls, his cock swelling inside her. EB's cunt convulsed around him as her second orgasm descended on her, clenching and sucking at his cock. Her throaty moans of his name in his ear proved the final straw and he thrust fully into her as his cock spasmed and shot his semen deep into her and he cried out. Spent, he collapsed onto her and they lay limp and satisfied in each others arms....

Suddenly Adam blinked and stared into the sparkling eyes of the woman across from him. No, he thought, it can't be. He knew it was, the wicked mirth in her eyes gave it away, the very eyes that had haunted his fantasies all those years ago and been the bane of his senior year, it was EB. She was barely recognizable under the black framed glasses and the pink hair. Her face thinner and prettier than he'd remembered, her body seemed every bit as nice as he'd always imagined it in the clothes that now fit her even though they weren't as revealing as some women wore, but her eyes were unmistakably as EB as they'd been in high school. He debated with himself whether he should call her on it, or let her think that he still had no idea who she was, wondering which would give him the upper hand in what could only be some sort of fate-driven luck that had put him face to face with his old nemesis.

12