Adam's Spring of Interracial Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve sat next to me, we began kissing, fondling each other. I was relaxing and enjoying Steve's body, he was erect and ready as we continued to explore, touch, grope each other. "Steve, I want to sit on you, reverse cowboy, be in control. Lube me and your cock."

I stood and bent to give Steve access to my access. He used a large amount of lube on me snaking his fingers into sphincter, making me slick. He was giving my little walnut a gentle massage. He wanted me to have more p-spot orgasms.

I felt his fingers leave me, I felt empty. Steve drew me to him, his legs closed, mine open as I backed onto his lap. Steve guided me to his blood filled hard monster. I wanted to be in control but the thought of him filling me made me give into him. I felt the touch of his cock head at my anus, felt my sphincter relax, felt the first surge of adrenaline as his cock slipped in an inch, then two, then three. Holding nothing back, I let my weight fall onto his lap taking every inch in one swift move. I screamed from the sudden impalement and pain pleasure mix.

Steve was surprised by my sudden move. My scream must have unnerved him a little. "Fuck, Adam! Are you okay?" Cat was staring as well. I felt my mouth open sucking air, my eyes wide. In seconds, I was contracting against Steve's cock, trying to expel it, grunting against him, semen spurting from my cock as I came from a huge p-spot orgasm.

"Hell no! Fuck no! I'm not okay. I'm totally orgasmic." My orgasm subsided a bit, I began ridding Steve, lifting my weight until most his mass was out then relaxing my weight falling back onto him. The strength in my legs was giving out after about eight minutes of this. Resting my weight with Steve's full length and girth in my, he began moving his hips against me. There was very little thrusting in this position with barely a couple inches of withdrawal.

I turned my head giving Steve a well deserved kiss for his fulfilling work. "Adam, oh fuck Adam." Steve was mumbling just barely coherently. It was as though he was getting close to cumming.

"Steve, are you ready to cum? Don't hold it. Give it to me." I was panting, his eyes were glazed in lust, we both forgot we had an observer. Steve roared, pushed his hips off the couch lifting me with him, then he exploded. The rush of his cum bathed my bowels again. His cock expanded then contracted as his cum exploded out of him and into me.

Faintly, I heard another feminine cry. I came back from my feeling of bliss to see Cat arching her hips high into the air, a dildo in her pussy and another up her ass. So, that is why she was carefully examining the toys.

My full weight was still resting on Steve, his cum firmly secured in my bowels. As full as I was of his cock and as tightly as my sphincter held him, nothing was going to escape. Happily for me, Steve was still at full staff as I began rotating my hips rubbing him against my prostate, taking pleasure from him, giving pleasure to him. Steve had cum three times tonight and not likely to cum again for some time. I kept the pace slow.

I was unaware of time, the only awareness was my ass stretched beyond any belief, pleasure filling me, my p-spot getting rubbed, another p-spot orgasm building very slowly.

I took a glance at Cat, she was asleep or passed out from over stimulation. I looked back at Steve to see him still glazed in the eye. "Are you still with me Steve?" I drew my mouth to his lips and kissed him.

"Adam," was all he said. Then with no warning, no sound, no fanfare, he released his cum again. The sensation was just enough for me to have a small release of an anal orgasm. It was obvious to us both that tonight was now this morning and we needed some sleep.

I lifted my spent body off Steve's, clamping my sphincter tight as I did so none of his sperm would explode out. I found a blanket to cover Cat then went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and let my bowels empty of their love lust content.

"Come on Steve," I whispered. "Lets get some sleep." I pulled his limp body to his feet and guided him to bed. Fuck, was I sore.

Not sure how many hours I slept, I woke with a hard on pressed into Steve's ass cheeks. He was squeezing his cheeks against leaving me wondering if he was awake. I slowly rocked my hips against his ass and felt him respond. I pulled my hips further back so my cock head burrowed into his butt crack. His response told me it was okay to push, I did to feel his sphincter surrender to me.

Steve doesn't often open up to being the bottom, this morning he seemed in the mood. I continued to push forward into his anus, slowly, meaningfully. Reaching my free arm, I hugged myself to Steve's back to plant little kisses on his neck and behind his ear. He sighed, moaned softly, then pushed his hips against me. He drew my fully into him.

My lover was giving himself to me this morning and we both enjoyed it. I was stroking him at a slow pace wanting to savor each second of our union. My angle must have been just right to massage his p-spot as his groans suggested he might have a p-spot orgasm.

"Adam," whispered, "I think it will happen. I think I will have an anal orgasm. Oh fuck, keep doing that." I was encouraged, picked up the pace just a little. My free arm was holding Steve around his chest, I guided my hand to a nipple, it was protruding from his chest. I pinched it then moved onto the other doing the same. "More, Adam, fuck me now Adam." Steve's voice was louder, more urgent, he was on the verge of an anal orgasm. Now was the time to start driving my cock across his little acorn sized prostate and get him off.

After only a few seconds of pounding, Steve roared like a hungry bear, his sphincter and anal muscles clamped hard against me. He was grunting like he wanted to expel my cock while squeezing to hold it in place. The roar became a panting as he inhaled and exhaled rapidly. He was having a massive p-spot orgasm. His joy of this union made me quiver. I plowed as deeply into Steve as my cock would go; I gave his bowels my cum.

I was spent as was Steve. My cock shrank and slipped from its warm nest that was Steve's anus. Steve turned to me, we embraced, kissed gently, "Good morning," he said.

"Thank you for your wonderful morning loving, Steve. You came hard."

"It feels like you are still in me. I'm still having little spasms. Only you have done that to me."

"I wonder if we woke Cat. Maybe we should go check on her. We've never had a female guest overnight." I got up, as did Steve. He went to the bathroom while I went out to check on Cat.

Cat heard us leave the bedroom and saw me come into the great room, I was naked and unconcerned after the previous night's display. "Don't you two ever stop fucking? How do you expect a girl to get her beauty rest?" Still naked on the couch, Cat had a smile on her face telling me she was satisfied after last night. I suspected part of it was from the fucking Bret gave her while guessing that part of it, maybe much of it was Steve and I and the toys she got to use.

"I guess we woke you this morning, sorry. Sometimes the morning after is as good as the night before." I began drawing water for coffee and measuring a strong blend that Steve and I like. "I suspect you enjoyed yourself for most of the night even though Bret showed his real stripes."

"Bret is okay, immature for his age. He won't be clawing this Cat again, live and learn they say."

"You know, he is conflicted about his sexuality." I didn't go further deciding to leave that hanging. Steve entered the room naked as I and Cat. Coming up to me, he gave me a chaste kiss and a hug that I returned.

"Is there some kind of magic wand I can wave to make you two straight for a day? You are just too god damn sexy." Cat was eying Steve and I as she giggled, "I hope there is a guy for me who can love me outside of bed."

"There is, Cat," Steve answered. "But not in this room. You're a beautiful woman with a body that speaks sex but Adam and I have what we have."

"Steve's right," I added. "Steve gives me sex that I crave and I'm sore enough to know it. One thing that might help is writing what you desire from a guy and set your goal to get what you want. You don't have to compromise."

We drank our coffee, ate bagels with cream cheese while sitting naked at the table. Afterward, Cat excused herself for another quick shower then dressed. Steve and I took our turns in the shower, separately, then dressed also.

It was Sunday afternoon when we were finally able to go out giving Cat a ride to her apartment. With hugs all around, she hopped out. Trying to be gentlemen, we followed her to her door and deposited her safely inside.

The rest of the afternoon wasn't anything eventful, we walked around the old hay market square, checked out some new shops, and had coffee and cake at our favorite dive. Some of our friends were out also making for pleasant company.

The atmosphere suddenly changed with Bret showing up. We were sitting with a small group when Bret opened his mouth, "You hear that Cat slept with Adam and Steve last night. I dropped her off after they invited her."

A couple friends exclaimed they couldn't accept that especially since they remembered Bret hitting on Steve. Steve decided to answer Bret directly. "By the way Bret our phone recorded you begging to come watch Adam and I fuck. Want me to play it back -- here -- now? By the way, you left your T-shirt and underwear after we told you to leave."

"Yeah," Bret challenged, "play your bogus tape." I dialed our voice mail, hit play back.

"Adam, don't get angry, I can't believe Steve is as huge as you say. Can I watch you fuck? Its crazy but I can't get it out of my head. I won't try to separate you, I just need to see for real." Bret went pale at hearing his voice.

"Should I continue the recording," I asked. "You are part correct, Cat did stay the night with us but we didn't sleep with her. So, Bret, why are you being such a sissy boy. Short statement, you are not welcome at our home anymore."

Our group was laughing at him and he was completely humiliated, again; he turned quickly and left. As he left, he shouted, "You'll never see me again."

Wondering what he meant by that, we were concerned he would do something terminal. We did discover a few days later that Bret decided to move from the state taking a job in the oil fields of North Dakota.

Our group continued to meet at the lake into the fall season and when the weather was too cold for the outside, we had smaller intimate gatherings inside. Steve and I never had another night of sex with witnesses and Cat never spoke of what she saw that one night. There are many weekends that Steve gives me a good pounding and I awake satisfied but sore. Still, there are more mornings I awake from our love making feeling happy and fulfilled. Our relationship is maturing with both of us seeking the best for one another. Recently, we began discussing a move of our own, to a state that recognizes gay marriage.

"Steve, fuck me!" His massive tool began to slide, filling my bowels. I'll be sore in the morning.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Brother in Law A straight man in an abusive relationship finds real love.in Gay Male
How I Became an African Man's Wife Straight white father becomes African man's wife.in Gay Male
How I Found Love in Prison Ch. 01 Delicate man falls for a beast in prison - multipart story.in Gay Male
Family Affair A young gay man is hardfucked by his sister's boyfriend.in Gay Male
More Stories