Ada's Need

Story Info
Ada learns the difference between fantasy and real need.
1.9k words
4.03
62.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2BBred
2BBred
8 Followers

Ada was raised in a God fearing home located in Texas, by a good (most of the time) single Christian mother. She was raised to be independent, to not rely on a man, as they were just bound to disappoint you anyways. Her mother had drilled it into Ada's brain that men were no good, and only wanted to sex you up, and run at the first sign of responsibility. It had stuck, a bit too well.

Ada was already twenty-three, five feet six inches tall, one-hundred and thirty pounds, with C34 sized jugs, long auburn hair, light green eyes, and still a virgin. Every time she had tried to have sex previously, her mother's words rang through her head and she would freak out, hyperventilating and, ultimately, leave without the satisfaction that she had sought. Assuming that she needed someone patient and gentle, Ada had gone out with men who were the definition of the word; but to no avail. She just couldn't keep calm and would panic once it got down to removing their shirts. (One time, Ada had freaked out so badly that she had sucker punched the guy in the throat-he had to get a tracheotomy.)

Now, a couple of months ago, Ada had been searching the internet for some porn to help her relieve some of the pressure, when she came across web pages for impregnation fetishes. Fascinated, she started reading further. By the end of her reading, she was so turned on that the seat beneath her was completely soaked. The kicker? She had only been reading the general info about what an impregnation fetish meant. Then from there she followed a link to lactating, to getting your body healthy and ready to carry a child, to a social networking site where one could express all of their secret desires.

But as far as Ada was concerned, it was only a fantasy, not an actual want. There was no way she could afford a child at the moment, and besides; one had to have sex to have a baby. (She didn't feel comfortable at all with the thought of artificial insemination.)

On one of those networking sites, however, she had met BigBull61 (AKA Laurence) ; an online friend who, once she got comfortable enough with him, she occasionally cybered with. According to him, he was thirty-one and owned a cattle ranch up in the New York state. She told him all about her secret fantasies; like being kidnapped away to be bred, or being shot full of cum over and over again every day until she was pregnant, etc.

The cybering, unfortunately, got to the point where it wasn't as satisfying. She never told him, and she didn't really need to, but it just wasn't as fulfilling. He complained that it was because she refused to send pictures of herself and refused to use the webcam feature, but Ada was not stupid enough to take nude photos of herself and send them via internet. He had offered to fly down to Texas to breed her, but she had declined, stating that it was really only a fantasy.

'I probably should have taken him up on that offer, though...' she thought as she walked down the street towards the grocery store, 'I could really do with a pussy full of cum right now.' Ada felt her eyes widen as her pussy went from dry to soaked. It always did that, especially when Laurence sent her things like "I want your stomach to swell with my child!" and "I'm going to breed that tight little twat of yours...". Just thinking about it made her pussy drip; she could feel her juices running down her legs, clearly visible to everyone thanks to the fact that she had decided to wear a knee-length white sundress today.

Ada turned back towards her apartment and picked up her pace, her burning face turned towards the ground, desperately trying to think of disgusting, horrible things. But her mind kept turning back to thoughts of Laurence impregnating her.

Ada was so caught up in her thoughts, that she didn't notice the tall, six foot three inches, black man following her, his eyes shining at the sight of her damp legs. She also failed to notice that the street was empty (it was far too hot to be outside, and the neighborhood children were at school) except for her and this man, the latter of which was steadily gaining on her, his huge erection visible through his rough jeans.

Ada turned left into an alleyway to avoid people seeing her in her sexually aroused state, and got about half-way through it before she felt rough hands pull her back and slide up her skirt. Ada opened her mouth to scream and instinctively started turning to gut the guy with the switchblade she kept in her purse, when she felt a rather thick finger roughly shoved into her pussy- a pussy that was already plenty sensitive and wet due to her previous thoughts. A wave of heat ran through her veins that had nothing to do with the weather, and she dimly noted that instead of a scream, a small, pitiful moan had escaped her lips, and the switchblade had dropped to the ground, along with her purse. As she felt some blood drip between her legs, her body fell limply against the guy who had just gone farther with her than any man had before.

He chuckled softly, and she felt it reverberate through her skull. Her senses almost came back to her, but his finger started shifting, exploring her tight cunt and making her mewl.

"Hello Ada, I am Laurence." he laughed, sliding another finger inside her. Ada gasped and bucked her hips, one hand straying up to grope her own breasts. "Oh dear, I must have forgotten to tell you that I hack as a side-hobby." he sighed, twisting his fingers and mercilessly pressing her G-spot.

Ada saw white and let out a soundless scream, arching her back and desperately gyrating her hips for more. When she could see again, she was panting hard and the fingers were gone. She was pushed over an old table someone was attempting to throw out. It was a sturdy Oak table, but two of the legs were missing, making it more of a ramp. Her head was on the lower angle, and her now bare ass and pussy were on the higher end.

"W-wa-it..." she mumbled, still dazed by the force of her first real orgasm, "Y-you can-n't do thi-is..."

"Watch me." Laurence stated simply, and, giving her no warning at all, he pushed the head of his eleven inch high, three inch wide cock past her pussy lips. Ada gasped and stared straight ahead. In some corner of her mind that was still thinking rationally, it occurred to her that it was odd that she wasn't hyperventilating or panicking; just extremely turned on.

"Oh, Ada baby, I'm gonna black breed you good!" Laurence groaned, pushing his cock a bit further in and enjoying Ada's writhing figure beneath him. "I'm gonna make you a good strong baby! I'm gonna make you swell up with my bastard child!" he cried, pushing deeper into her each time. Ada's hips started pushing back as she moaned wordlessly, her ability to speak gone; all she wanted was his black cock as deep inside her pussy as it could go! "Everyone will know that you're a black man's bitch when they see you nursing a black baby!" Unable to hold out anymore, Laurence shoved almost all of his cock inside of Ada. Ada almost passed out from the sudden intrusion and the orgasm that took over her body.

In the back of her head, her thought process went from 'I don't really want to have a baby I don't really want to get pregnant I'm not ready' to 'I WANT HIS CHILD INSIDE MY BELLY! DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES! I WANT HIM TO FILL ME WITH HIS SPERM UNTIL IT HURTS!'

The change in heart affected her body as well; she started almost desperately trying to hump back, to get more of him inside her. Laurence responded well, fucking her harder and attempting to go deeper with each thrust, grinding her into the table and grabbing her C34's roughly.

Ada had multiple orgasms, but none of them were enough. She could feel Laurence's cock getting thicker with the amount of cum that was building up, and in one final act of desperate, needy lust, she shoved back on him just as he was ramming into her for his first load. She felt the pop through her entire body as the head of his cock pushed past her cervix and into her uterus.

Laurence let out a low, hissing moan as he started releasing his load directly into her uterus. His hot cum filled her up, bringing her to the brink and beyond; this was her purpose! Bearing the children of a black man was what she was born to do! The force of her orgasm so strong that her limbs shook and she couldn't make a sound; all she could do was feel wave after wave of raw heat crash from her toes to her head, to her nipples to her cunt.

Laurence finished emptying into her and she felt his dick start to go limp, but the exhaustion caught up to her and she passed out.

When she came to, with perfect memory of what had just happened, she was lying naked in her bed, on her stomach with her waist elevated by two pillows underneath it. As she shifted, she felt something move in her cunt. Curious, she reached back and found something hard pushed into her vagina.

"It's a plug." Laurence stated from the door to her bedroom, smirking in a rather satisfied manner. "It's in there to keep the sperm from coming out. You're going to have to stay in that position for another hour and a half, at least, to let your body absorb the sperm."

"...So are you going to leave now?" Ada asked, turning away from him. "You've knocked me up. You've done what you came to do. You can go back to New York now."

She heard Laurence move and felt him grip her clit. Her pussy twitched in response and her face flushed.

"Nope. Now I'm going to make you orgasm over and over again for that hour and a half so that you can pull more of the sperm inside you." he sighed, tugging on her clit. Ada squealed and attempted to grind against the pillows holding her waist up. "Then when time's up, I'm going to remove the plug and push out the old, replacing it with the new. Then I'll take you to my new ranch in Hudspeth County so that I can breed you again. I have to confess, I never thought you'd be so easily turned on."

He shifted the plug and Ada yelped as a sudden orgasm overtook her, her hips desperately grinding against the pillows for more release. As she panted and felt him toying with her some more, she idly thought about what he had said.

"Sounds good..." she managed to slur as his other hand reached up to play with her nipples.

"So you want to be a black man's bitch?" he asked, jiggling the plug and massaging her breast.

"Y-yes!" she gasped, grinding herself into the pillows yet again, not feeling shame, but pride in the prospect.

Ada had finally gotten over her fear of sex-and turned into a complete whore while she was at it!

2BBred
2BBred
8 Followers