Added Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God this is crazy. I have to snap out of it." Ryan thought as he went over to the fridge and grabbed two stacks of three cans of soda and made his way back outside. He went over to the chair where his mother was tanning and placed the cans on the ground next to her.

"I brought some soda for everybody!" he announced.

The four guys that were all still in the pool and still staring at the incredible 38 year old woman made their way out of the pool and over to the chair. Sherry perhaps had gotten used to having her bikini top untied while she was lying there during that time. She suddenly rolled over and sat up. Her whole tits were suddenly out in the open air as five teens froze and stared in sheer shock and amazement. They were perfect. Her areolas were a nice dark brown color and her nipples were hard and pointing straight ahead on her huge, firm boobies. Sherry reached over and grabbed a can of soda.

"Thank you Ryan! I was starting to get really thirsty." she said, still completely unaware of her display.

Erik finally realized that if they stood frozen any longer, she would realize something was wrong and cover those glorious mountains again. He started to walk over to the chair and bent down to pick up a soda. He was so near her tits that he could help but take a look at them from up close. Zac, Erik, Oliver, and Jim quickly picked up on the situation and also went over to grab a soda. Sherry had opened her can and began drinking it quickly. All five boys opened theirs and began drinking as well. Some soda slipped from the side of Sherry's mouth and dripped down her chin and down onto her huge breast.

"Oh my that's cold!" she said and she suddenly looked down to see what kind of mess she had made on herself. She gasped loudly and dropped the soda down on the patio floor. It spilled everywhere as she quickly reached for her top, which was still on the chair behind her and belatedly attempted to cover up her breasts with her arms and top. "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed!" she squealed.

Nobody said anything as Sherry turned beat red and looked down in embarrassment. She looked around at all the boys and noticed that they were all obviously erect underneath their swimming shorts after having seen her bare breasts. She thought of how erotic it was to have been showing her lovely bosoms to five young men, including her own son, and they were all so obviously aroused by it.

"Seems you all enjoyed what you saw though!" she giggled, trying to lighten up the situation a bit.

"Yeah definitely." said Jim quietly. But it didn't go unheard by any of the guys or Sherry.

"Well I guess since you've seen them already and you guys like them so much, I'll just stay topless. Does anybody have a problem with that?" she asked. She was suddenly overcome with the eroticism of the situation.

The boys all murmured a monotonous no. They almost all thought that she was joking around. But Sherry proved them wrong by tossing her top up in the air behind her and once again presenting her perfect and dreamy breasts to the groups of five teens.

"Well since I spilled my soda all over the place, I'm going to go get a new one. I'll be right back boys!" she announced as she picked up her spilled can of soda and stood up. She walked to the house as the boys all stared at her bare back, which was beautifully tanned and smooth. Sherry had a smile on her face the whole time.

"Holy shit this is crazy." Zac said.

"Those things are unbelievable. I've never seen a pair so perfect, not even on the internet." responded Jim.

"Dude! Ryan! You are so lucky you got to suck on those as a baby!" Erik said to his friend.

"Yeah I know. Wish I could do it again." said Ryan, almost shocked by his own words. The guys all laughed. They all stood around and continued taking swigs of their soda. Some of them took a seat on some chairs. After a few minutes, Sherry returned again with a new can of soda and her tits still hanging out in the open for all to see. They jiggled slightly with her steps as she walked towards five 18 year old boys in nothing but a bikini bottom.

She opened her soda and began drinking while standing next to her son. He was stealing glances at her tits, trying not to get caught looking. The other guys were all doing the same. After a long swig, Sherry returned her gaze to the boys and noticed them all look away from her tits. She had caught all of them looking.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of guys! You can look if you want! Everybody loves tits!" she laughed loudly. She then shook her shoulders about and made her tits bobble and shake from side to side like crazy. She noticed all the five teens had tents in their shorts. This only encouraged her more and she wanted to keep on teasing them.

She went over and bent down to pick up the bottle of tanning oil next to her chair. Her tits wobbled and hug down freely, the teen boys watching in utter fascination. She stood back up and opened up the bottle. She very suddenly splashed oil all over her chest. The oil dripped down her tits, over her flat stomach, and down her legs. Some of it dripped down onto the ground. Her body glistened with moisture.

"Can you guys help me rub this oil all over me?" she said, shocking herself and her son and his friends. The boys stood frozen for a moment, not really registering what she had just said.

"Well come on! Don't be shy!" she said to them, snapping them out of their trance.

To Sherry's surprise, her son, Ryan, was the first to reach out with both hands and begin to rub and spread the oil onto the tops of both of her breasts then down over them. His friends then realized that they had the opportunity to touch her incredible body as well and they went at it. Zac and Erik went for her tits as well and there were six hands all over them. Oliver went down and rubbed the oil into her sexy flat stomach. Jim rubbed the oil into her sexy long legs. He rubbed her thighs with smooth, long, curling stokes, getting in between her legs and so close to her precious pussy.

Sherry leaned her head back and enjoyed having 10 hands roaming all over her body. She felt Jim's hands between her thighs and she spread her legs a bit to give him better access. He rubbed so close to her pussy, which was becoming increasingly wet. She moaned out loud, much to the enjoyment of the five groping teens. Ryan started working his way down her body to her legs. Jim then went up and played with her tits as best he could with all the hands that were over them. Ryan rubbed from her thighs, down her calves, and to the tops of her bare feet. He was amazed at the smoothness of his mother's body. He moved behind her and started to rub her legs from behind. He moved his hands up the back of her thighs and over her bikini covered ass. When she didn't complain or protest his actions, he started to grope and squeeze her incredible butt. They caressed and felt her not even worrying about spreading the oil for some time.

"Ok boys, that should be good enough." she said, disappointing everyone, including her. She knew they could go on all day long and had to put an end to it before they worked her up to an orgasm. The boys all stood up and backed away from Sherry Davis.

"That was awesome, mom." Ryan blurted out suddenly.

"Thank you for your help boys, hope you all enjoyed that." she said with a giggle. "Since you guys did so well and got me turned on, I'm going to take these babies of too." And after that comment, she hooked her thumbs onto the sides of her bikini bottoms and slowly tugged them down and wiggled them down her long, sexy legs. They fell down to her feet and she stepped out of them. "If I'm going to be naked though boys, I think it's only fair that you guys are naked too." she said, leaving everyone stumped.

Nobody said a word for a few moments. Sherry then dropped down to her knees and started rubbing Zac and Erik's crotches, completely overcome with lust and sexual desire. "Do you need me to help you guys out?"

Nobody answered and instead watched her rubbing two crotches. Ryan was absolutely dumbfounded, but he loved watching his sexy mother acting so sexually, even if it was with his friends. He figured he would start things off and so he quickly pulled his shorts all the way down and kicked them off, leaving him completely nude with his raging, hard cock pointing straight at his naked mother who was kneeling between five horny teen boys.

"There you go, Ryan!" she said and turned to face him. She was on her hands and knees as she moved forward and ran her tongue from the base of her son's cock all the way up to the head where she wrapped her lips and sucked gently as she looked up to her son's wide eyes and open mouth. She kept her mouth around his head and ran her tongue around for a bit before letting it pop back out of her mouth.

"Who else wants some of this tongue and mouth?" she said as she grabbed Ryan's cock and stroked it with both hands. All four of Ryan's friends began to quickly shred their swimming shorts. Sherry watched in amazement as they did so. She continued stroking her son's cock and she suddenly found herself surrounded by five hard cocks, all pointing at her. She left her right hand on Ryan's cock and reached over to stroke on the first cock she could get a hold of with her left hand, which belonged to Jim. She wrapped her lips on Zac's cock who was standing in front of her. The five guys watched in complete shock and pleasure as she worked on three cocks at the same time. After working them for a bit, she shifted. She sucked on her son's cock again while stroking on Zac and Oliver. She continued sucking and stroking her son and his friends for a few more minutes. She went all the way around the circle until she found herself sucking on Ryan again.

"Oh fuck mom. Oh my God. I can't hold it any longer!" he told her. She let his cock pop out of her mouth, leaned her head back, and let his cock rest on her chin. Ryan came with rope after rope of cum and it left thick, white lines across his mother's face from her forehead, to her mouth. The last few drops dribbled out of his cock and landed on her chin. She never stopped stroking Zac and Oliver's cocks as she received her son's thick, gooey load over her face. Ryan stepped back and sat down in a lounging chair to watch his mother. Zac and Oliver were able then to step a little closer to Sherry. She had their cocks close to her face as she stroked them furiously. She wrapped her lips around one cock, then the other. She switched back and forth between them until they were both saying they couldn't hold it any longer. She held their cocks up to her face as she jacked them both to orgasm. They sprayed her face with even more cum.

"Oh fuck yeah! Give me those fucking loads!" she moaned loudly. She was becoming a cumslut and she loved it. Erik Jim had been watching the action and stroking their cocks. Sherry turned towards them with her face almost completely painted white. The sight was too much for them and they came. They both aimed their cocks right down to her tits. Spurt after spurt of cum came down over her massive boobs and had them almost covered in no time. The cum ran down her tits towards her belly button.

"Oh my God, that was incredible. Look at all this cum!" she said. She licked her cum covered lips and tasted the salty mix. She scooped some cum out of her eyes and put it in her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked around at the five boys standing or sitting around. All of them still had a raging hard-on and were stroking them slowly.

"This is going to be a lot of fun boys." she said to them seductively as she stood up.

12