Addicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moldedmind
moldedmind
152 Followers

Laurie could feel her cheeks burning.

"It looked pleasurable, to me. You moaned when you went under, and the look on your face as that recording programmed you..." Jane shook her head. "You were the picture of peace and happiness. I've never seen you that relaxed and happy in all the time I've known you. I'd bet that no one has. Only hypnosis can give you that drifting, happy feeling."

Jane's words were getting to her. Despite herself, she found herself thinking about trance... how peaceful it was... how calming... god knows, she could use a little calm, especially with how stressed Jane was making her.

Jane's mouth was right next to her ear. "I can give it to you again... but I can make it even better than that recording ever could."

"N-n-no," Laurie protested weakly. If she let Jane hypnotize her, it was all over. She couldn't allow it to happen.

"Yes," Jane said. "You want it... you want to give in to me. You want to give in to your cigarette addiction all the time, but you can't... but you can get that same kick of dopamine, that same feeling of relief, by giving in to me."

It was so tempting... trance had become so familiar she could almost taste it, even now, as Jane was promising it to her. But she knew she couldn't.

"Jane, I..."

"10," Jane said, with that smirk again, and Laurie felt as if an electric shock had gone through her. Her brain was tuning in, too familiar with the process to ignore the cue.

"No," Laurie said. The fear was back, fighting its way through the gathering fog. "Jane, please don't do this to me," She begged. She could feel tears pricking her eyes.

Jane only smirked back. "I really do like you begging. There will be lots more of that. 9."

She could feel her mind unfocus that much more. She tried to fight the brain fog. "Please..." she managed to struggle out.

"8," Jane said, relentless. She could feel that drifting, drowsy peace coming, and with each number, it was getting that much harder to fight off... she was starting to forget why she wanted to.

"7," she heard, and she found herself forgetting where she was... or what she was doing. It couldn't matter that much if she was already forgetting it. No, she knew what was important when she was being induced, just to drift and obey, waiting for the command and dropping when she was told.

"Good girl," Jane purred. Somehow, she had turned them around so Laurie's back was to her office door and Jane was pressed close to her. "Don't worry, I'm going to make this all so much easier on you... you won't ever want a cigarette again when I'm done with you. 6."

Laurie wasn't really processing Jane's words any more. She was so full of that delicious, warm rippling feeling. It was building up in her body, making her muscles sing and giving her such pleasurable relief that words didn't seem important any more.

"5," Jane said. "All of that craving... that's going to be transferred to me. I'll be your new addiction; and that will be so much better for you than nicotine. 4."

She felt something between her legs, then – Jane's hand? – slowly rubbing at her clit beneath her skirt, and through the leg of her underwear. All the drifting, warm hazy peace was suddenly electrified – and Laurie realized that maybe it had really just been arousal all along.

"3," Jane said, still rubbing. Laurie could feel herself sinking into the touch... it was so peaceful, so perfect, so beautiful, just like trance always was... but somehow, now, even better.

"2," Jane said, huskily. "Almost there, pretty girl." Laurie could feel that. She could feel how close she was.

"1," Jane said. "Drop now."

The pleasure of dropping was multiplied exponentially by Jane fingering her clit, and the moan she let out as she went down was prolonged and agonizing, just like the pleasure she was feeling. It just kept getting more and more intense. She was on the ground now, and there were fingers inside her now, fucking her hard and fast as something kept gently coaxing her clit through the pleasure. It was only getting hotter and hotter... and the hotter it got, the deeper she went, and the deeper she went, the hotter it was... it was just perfect.

"Listen to my voice, pretty girl," She heard, but didn't understand. She was making incoherent noises in response to the things that were happening to her body.

"Everything you feel for cigarettes, all those irresistible cravings, all of it has transferred to me now. I am cigarettes. You crave me, and you don't care about cigarettes any more. All those blocks from the recordings are gone. You can indulge in your addiction any time, and you must, because it just feels so good... and it's good for you."

The fucking was harder and faster now. Laurie was bucking her hips wantonly to keep up with it. She was obeying perfectly, and she knew it, and that was just so delicious to her that it turned her on even more.

"Tell me you understand, pretty girl," Jane instructed.

"I understand," Laurie droned. She let out a whimper as Jane swiped her clit again.

"Good girl. Already so obedient for me. In a minute, I'm going to tell you to cum. And when you do, all my programming locks in forever. It can't ever be lifted after that. You'll be my slave for good."

Laurie cried out at the thought... so many trances... so much pleasure...

"Ready good girl?" Jane asked. Laurie only whined in response.

"Cum."

It was earth shattering. It was overpowering. It was... everything.

After that she went so much deeper for Jane, and she could feel everything Jane had told her sinking in so deep, locking into places so far down and out of the light they would never be found again.

***

It was eleven am, and Laurie was sitting in her office, staring at her computer. She wasn't reading one word on her screen. It was eleven am, and all Laurie could think about was how this was the time she normally went to go indulge in her addiction.

She knew she shouldn't. She knew it would distract her from her work, knew that it might be hours before she made it back to her own office. But it was all she could think about, consuming her thoughts so totally that she couldn't stop herself.

She was on her feet and walking down the hall to Jane's office before she even noticed. She needed it... craved it with everything she was made of.

She opened the door, and Jane looked up and smiled.

"You've come to indulge, have you?" She asked, savoring it.

"Please," Laurie husked, her voice ragged. "I need it... I can't wait another minute."

"Close the door, and lock it," Jane commanded, and Laurie didn't need to be told twice.

The door locked, she turned back to Jane, feeling herself start to pant in desperation.

"Get down on you knees, and crawl to me," she ordered, and Laurie did. When she reached Jane's legs, she tried to pull them apart, but Jane didn't let her.

"Beg me properly," she said. "You know how."

"Jane," Laurie exhaled. "I need it so badly. You're so much better than me. All I can be is your slut, and I just need to taste you... to feel you... it makes me better!" She begged. "I can't wait, I need it now."

Jane relaxed her legs, and Laurie moved them apart eagerly. The aroma of Jane's snatch hit her head on, and her deprived body ached with desire. Oh, God did she need it. She couldn't keep her eyes from rolling back into her head.

She leaned forward, inhaling deeply. Her tongue was peeking out just a touch. Jane was so close now... just one inch more.

When her tongue grazed Jane's clit she shuddered in relief. There it was. That was the sweet spot, what she'd been craving. She began licking Jane out with abandon. Every lick just felt better and better.

"Very good girl," Jane said. "This is where you belong, on your knees, in front of me, obeying perfectly."

Laurie couldn't help but agree. She moaned her agreement into Jane's cunt.

"Drop for me," Jane encouraged, and with a shudder of pleasure, Laurie did.

-END-

AN: Thanks for reading! I got a little behind on my posting schedule, so I'll be posting another story again next week to get back on track. I hope you enjoyed! Until the next time.

moldedmind
moldedmind
152 Followers
12