Addicted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brother, if you want to know about her, just ask," Kiran projected.

He felt his brother's answering chuckle in his mind. "Congratulations, my twin on finding your mate."

"I thank you, my brother. And how goes your search?"

"You know damn well that I am not looking for a mate. I prefer to live alone, thank you."

"Kyan, we both know that is a lie, but I'll let it slide for now."

"Well, thank you for that, Kody. I don't want to talk about my love life, I came here to pry into yours."

"You've come?"

"Many times, but that's not really your business."

"Be serious, Kyan. Are you close?"

"You should know the answer to that question. But I suppose that you have been too engrossed in finding your woman to notice."

Kiran focused on his brother and immediately knew where he was. It was a perk that he shared as a twin, he always knew where his brother was and he was never alone. His brother was always a thought away.

"You're at mom's? Why didn't you come to my house?" Kiran questioned.

"You were preoccupied. I didn't want to get in the way of your search…or incur your wrath."

Kiran chuckled. "I could have used your keen senses to track Jasmine down."

"I think she needed the time to herself. She had to process a lot of information. It would take most humans more than a week to deal with it. Your lady must be strong."

"Strong and beautiful, inside and out. From her angelic face to the round curves of her body, to her strong spirit and that 'take-no-crap' attitude she has, she is perfect for me."

"Sounds like a gem."

"She is my treasure. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"I came for the wedding."

"You did not. You don't even get along with Peter most of the time."

"Fine. Strip me of my excuses. I came to see your mate. I want to meet the woman that brought you to your knees."

Kiran searched his brother's mind, knowing that there was something that he was leaving out. "You think she'll lead you to your mate?"

"I know she will. I've seen it in a dream. But, it won't happen just yet…unless you've already impregnated her. She's pretty round with child in my dream. Or should I say round with children, the poor girl."

"Poor girl?"

"I know you haven't told her that multiple births run very thick in our branch of the family tree yet. She should have that knowledge before she mated with you fully."

"I know. I'll tell her everything when she wakes."

"What have you told her so far?"

"Well, as of right now, all she knows is that I'm a vampire, she's my mate, and I'm a horny bastard. There was very little talking once I found her."

Kyan's laughter floated through his mind. "That does sound like you, Kody. Well, I'm glad you found her, brother. I look forward to meeting her."

"Well, if my happiness is linked to yours, I am only sorry that I didn't find her sooner."

Kyan's joy at the statement was evident. That was why he loved his twin, always giving and caring about others before himself. "I will see you soon, brother."

"Likewise, Kyan."

Kiran sighed, breaking the connection with his brother. He was glad that his twin had come to town to meet his love and that his brother's own mate was going to be found sometime soon. Well, that was if he could convince Jasmine to be his for all time and have his little vampire babies.

12