Addicted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
105 Followers

I was addicted to this rush. I could feel the semen inside me. I needed it as I needed the scrapes and the bruises and the thrill of fear. Tomorrow I would feel wretched and scared, but now I am scared and alive.

The guy in my pussy started to come. So did the guy in my mouth. I took them for every drop.

The final two guys couldn't wait to get inside me. They pumped away like the others. The first four stood around looking at each other, not talking. They had pulled up their pants and had lost some of their nerve.

But then, as their last two friends thrust into my body, the slick sounds and the salty smell must have brought them back around. I felt hands from both sides of the table reach for my breasts. The handling got rougher. Then a slap, then another. A hoot from someone and the slaps increased. The guys fucking my holes redoubled their pace. And the name-calling started.

"Who are you? You fucking skank" I couldn't reply.

"What are you doing here you pig, with your nice clothes and fancy nails, why are you giving yourself to us?" Each question was punctuated by slaps to my breasts and thighs. The guys were gaining confidence.

"You pig. Do you do this all the time? Do you have some kind of disease? What is your story?"

The other two guys kept pumping into me. I moaned under them and lifted my legs higher and wider in reply. The guy in my pussy liked this and came hard, pulling out and shooting his load on my belly. It felt warm.

"Do you like that bitch?"

"Take this pig!" And with a cry the guy in my throat pulled out and ejaculated all over my face. I kept my mouth open and stuck out my tongue, flicking his head as he came.

The treatment was so quick and brutal that I had not yet orgasmed. I lay there head back, mouth open, legs splayed. I could feel the come on my face. It was running up my nose and into my eyes. My eyes closed and I breathed heavily.

"Sit up whore."

I sat up.

"Why did you do that?"

I licked my lips and looked at the leader, the one who had done most of the talking, the guy who first fucked my face. I licked my lips again, slowly. My breathing was calming down.

"Are you done, or do you want more?"

My eyes drifted down to the leaders crotch. My face reddened.

"You want more don't you? Answer me!"

I nodded.

"What do you want?"

I felt like a leaf on a river as it rounds a bend and approaches a cascade of foaming water. I knew I would again plunge into uncertainty. I trembled. My stomach danced with fear. "This body wants to be used." I said.

kurious
kurious
105 Followers
12