Addicted to Attention Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

We paddled around the shore at first, then going further out toward the fishermen. Cathy noticed the water level around our bottoms was steadily rising as we approached the middle of the lake. We hadn’t worried about it as the cool water felt refreshing around our pubic areas. However, we soon noticed there was nothing to bale out with and the water level appeared to be rising more quickly all the time. By now were much closer to the fishermen than the shore and we were starting to panic, just a bit, thinking we may sink the canoe long before we could reach the shore again.

There was little choice, we decided to approach the nearest dinghy with two older men on board. We called out as we approached, asking for their assistance. The water was lapping around our belly buttons by now and the canoe was rapidly becoming unstable.

The men were surprised to see us, but put down their rods and rowed toward us when they noticed our plight. I recognised the manager of the bowling alley when they drew alongside. They were lightly dressed, as the day had been warm, but one man gallantly offered us his shirt when he noticed our naked breasts. We were immediately at ease with both of them and declined politely, thanking him for his chivalry none the less.

“Well, I must say you ladies have turned our luck around. It’s not every day that we’re treated to such a lovely feast for our old eyes.” The older gent exclaimed, with a wry smile on his face.

They were really helpful, passing us their bait bucket and chatting to us while we bailed out the water.

It didn’t take too long to bail out the canoe and we soon stabilised the frail craft as the water level dropped. We talked with them for nearly an hour alongside their dinghy and they became far more at ease with our nudity, which by now was fairly obvious.

Gerald, the manager, recognised me as one of the body jewellery contestants now that he could see the jewellery decorating my exposed pussy. He admired my new additions since that night and he couldn’t help noticing that Cathy was similarly adorned. He said that business that night of the contest had never been so good or as profitable.

He was thinking of having a late night body painting or other such event on a more regular basis on Saturday nights in an attempt to recreate the amazing atmosphere of that evening. He asked us if we had any similar ideas that might help to stimulate trade.

I promised to think about it and give him some ideas, telling him a bit about our business as models for a major lingerie company and our role in sales after the showings.

By the time we left I had agreed to meet with him in his office later that evening to discuss business further. I assured him that we could come up with many mutually beneficial ideas for him to consider.

Gerald and his companion rowed alongside for a while, for safety reasons they assured us, but we all knew that they were enjoying the sight of two friendly naked ladies alongside their boat.

This was going to be a fun and profitable holiday I decided.

Cathy and I had enjoyed flashing them while we were talking, and had certainly noticed their keen appreciation of our assets.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12