Addicted to Attention Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

Rick had improved Des's ability over the last three weeks, showing him lighting and film speed techniques that produced a better photo. He was also going to take charge of my nude aerobics idea and produce a better quality, more marketable product when time permitted. We all agreed to wait meanwhile, as there were more important issues to devote our time to at Lakeside these days.

They were buoyant and secretive on their return but very enthusiastic and it wasn't long before we extracted some information from them. They had rung Kent in the city on the way home and been asked if he and Margaret could attend. We had agreed weeks ago, that if Kent or Margaret made the first approach to an evening like this, we would agree to participate in a combined sexual encounter. Des felt that this could be on the cards, judging by Kent's manner. I had gathered that they were interested in BDSM but I was reticent to expand my conversations with Margaret too overtly. We respected them too much to initiate any invitations of that nature. We often suspected that Rick and Monique were similarly inclined. Monique often called Kent 'Sir' when she thought they were alone or out of earshot. She wasn't very outgoing with the rest of us and we often suspected that she was a submissive or something like that. She looked at Ken in a longing sort of way and this further reinforced the theory that the relationship between them was at least, unconventional.

Our excitement built as the day approached when Kent and Margaret had agreed to meet us, just prior to setting off to Taylor's Ridge some forty minutes drive from Maple Lake. Cat and I hadn't been there but Des described the town as a larger population centre than Rose Valley with an industrial economy. The club was similar to the one that we had attended in our home city.

Both Cat and I were determined to make Kent and his family proud of us and sell lots of gear in the process. We wondered whether they would dress up too. I couldn't imagine what Kent would look like in a costume of some sort. In the past I had only seen him in casual gear or a business suit unless he was totally naked. Whatever he wore he always looked so relaxed and in control of the situation. I was sure that he would wear something appropriate to the occasion.

The final arrangements were completed only yesterday and we had been assured of a large crowd, temporary membership use of all the club's facilities and a great night out. I had spoken to the club secretary myself and his voice sounded intelligent and well cultured. I had a strange sense that he was a 'Master' himself. He had asked me if I enjoyed submission and I had stumbled for the correct words to answer him. I had been a little unsure about what he meant but even over the phone, he sounded like someone that I would like to please. It was hard to explain but the man had almost given me a orgasm, just in talking to him.

"I -I'm not sure what you mean Sir" I said. " I love giving pleasure to others as long as I'm not put at risk.---If you know what I mean." I managed. He was silent for a minute and I wondered if I had said the right thing. "I don't want to be made to do things that wouldn't really want to do." I qualified,hestantly.

"It's a well run club that we have here. Safe words are used and any person proceeding against another's free will are heavily fined and barred from the club for life." He said curtly. "Apart from that, I'm sure you will enjoy meeting us." He concluded.

Cat and I agreed to perform on the basis that our husbands would reverse roles, in some of the costumes of our choosing the next time. We would take the convertible to allow more room for Kent and Margaret. I must admit, I had never been so excited and the time seemed to drag as we awaited for Margaret's arrival. In addition, I knew Cat was anxiously anticipating the possibility that we might all share a sexual experiences with the older couple. Kent had always been reserved and had never touched us intimately but neither one of us would have objected at this point, if he had. We were fascinated by his flaccid penis, which was larger than Ken's in both length and width. I'm not being crude, I hope, but we both wondered if it grew even larger still when erect, fantasizing for the last three weeks about what it might feel like to have sex with him. The men were also in awe of his equipment, feeling that it was wasted on a man of his age whenever we talked about it.

I was pleasantly surprised when the phone rang, just as we were about to start preparing dinner.

"Will you good people do me the honour of attending our home for dinner, before we go out tonight?" Kent's rich, cultured voice was unmistakable. "Shall we say five pm my dear?"

They normally came down to Rome as soon as they arrived, and had a meal with us. Kent sounded different, more like the secretary of the club that we were about to visit. He was friendly enough and polite as usual but his voice imparted a sense of contained power that I had been unaware of previously.

"That would be lovely, Kent." I stumbled, still shocked by the new tone in his voice. "I thought that you might be coming to have dinner with us?"

"Don't be late!" He replied curtly, dismissing any further polite conversation. "Just wear your costumes to dinner. We'll be leaving from here."

"Alright--" He had hung up already. I felt stupid talking to a dead telephone but I had a tingling feeling between my legs and I was quite weak at the knees. I put it down to my surprise invitation to have dinner, in costume, at Kent's home. His costumes always made me feel more exposed than if I were totally naked. I immediately worried about what Margaret might think of me.

We all agreed to meet Kent for dinner, in costume, before proceeding straight away to Taylor's Ridge. The convertible was already packed with the apparel and equipment of our choice, so we arrived at Kent's place as we intended to appear at the show. Des was admiring Kent's gleaming new Lincoln Limousine as we drove in. Cat and I modestly wore our coats and more sensible shoes when we knocked on the door. Our men were dressed in casual gear. I was astounded to see Monique answer the door stark naked, wearing only nipple rings. I noticed a padlock hanging between her legs like some kind of medieval chastity device.

She showed us into the hallway without saying a word or indicating what was going on, keeping her eyes lowered. She stood beside an empty coat stand and kept her voice low.

"Please leave your coats here." She whispered.

Cat looked at me with gleaming eyes as she took off her coat to reveal her sexually exposed body. Her nipples were hard and prominent and she seemed anxious to comply. I had mixed feelings as I hung my coat up next to hers and we all entered the main room. There was an eerie silence for a minute as we took in the scene before us.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

AUTHORS NOTE:

Any readers that are offended by explicit and detailed descriptions of consensual Master Slave relationships would be well advised to go back to reading children's books. Forgive my warped sense of humour. I know that true devotees will appreciate that, as Barbara grows in confidence she must have more outlets for her adventurous spirit. I expect to be bombarded with emails and enormous voting numbers in the next exciting chapter. Pulitzer prize. You are MINE! Barbara.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12