Addicted to Attention Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

Kent found the perfect buyer for his city boutique just as we were closing one day and called me in to meet with him. Cat and Rick had already left to go home, thankfully. As I was about to sit down I looked at Kent. He nodded imperceptibly. We had developed a signal over the last few months for use when clients were in our office.

Depending on Kent's assessment of the situation, I would either stand during the meeting or sit as I normally did in Kent's presence. On occasion this worked to our benefit, taking advantage of my readiness to exhibit or on some rare occasions to demonstrate my submissive nature to clients.

On this occasion Kent showed me off while I sat in the submissive position.

"Look at her clit! She loves showing herself off for me." Kent chuckled. "Show him your tits--No, Take your dress off!" He ordered.

I quickly removed my dress and stood naked in front of the man while he surveyed my body. I lowered my eyes, allowing him to feast his eyes on me, deliberately putting one foot on the chair so that he could see my arousal more plainly. Kent had instructed me not to make eye contact with any of the clients while he was showing me off this way, reasoning that it showed a degree of arrogance. I could smell the scent of my sex wafting in the air and feel my cheeks redden.

The old man caught me by surprise as he tweaked my nipples and rolled them between his fingers, remarking on my nipple rings. I felt a rush of blood spring to my breasts and my nipples stand to attention. Kent enjoyed testing my limits with strangers in this way, although I had never let him down. I had always assured him that I would do anything he asked of me to prove my trust in him.

"You can use these if you want to examine her more closely." He said casually. Kent handed the client a pair of latex gloves, as he had only done once before. He addressed me. "What are you waiting for, girl. Assume the position!" He barked.

I blushed, as I knew what Kent expected of me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks again. I sat on the edge of his desk with my legs wide apart. Without a word I complied with his instruction and positioned myself, holding my ankles and fully exposing my moistened genitals to the client.

"Look at the way her clit stands to attention for you." Kent was smiling as the client was eagerly putting on the gloves. "See if you can make her squeal." He chuckled.

The elderly man was allowed to explore my body as I leaned backward over the desk. Kent ordered changes of position as examined my breasts and cupped them in his hands. It was a humiliating experience for any woman but I was proud to know that I was pleasing Kent so I was co-operating fully. The creepy old man subjected my body to the crudest of internal examinations of my vagina and then my anus as well, probing both orifices with his gloved index fingers. I bit my lip and attempted to hold myself back. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making me squirm or make the slightest sound.

"Keep your legs apart and show the good gentleman how you feel when I shove my cock up your arse!" Kent raised his voice, suddenly.

"Whatever you say Master." I whispered.

In this most humiliating way, I gently stimulated my clitoris to orgasm. I gasped and shuddered uncontrollably as waves of pleasure took over my body. I vocalised my enjoyment in the usual way. The client watched as my orgasm subsided and once again I was still.

"Look how wet she is now!" The client gasped. "I'll bet she's much hotter now."

Breathing heavily, I glowed triumphantly as I leaned back again and used my hands to support my body. I remained in that position while Kent and the other man discussed the glow that the climax brought to my body in the crudest possible terms. The old man commented again on the increased internal temperature of my body as he wriggled his fingers inside me again with a smile on his face. After a few moments he withdrew his hand and took off the latex gloves. The client seemed contented with his fun and he congratulated Kent on my subservient nature.

"Thank you sir. Now let's talk business." He enthused.

Kent dismissed me to the dressing room, handing me my dress.

"Go and clean yourself up, girl!" He said in a sharp voice.

I showered and cleaned myself up, happy that I may have assisted Kent with his dealings and proud that I hadn't let him down. When he left half an hour later, Kent was smiling broadly as he told me that the buyer was a member of a small BDSM club and would pay well for the business. He would be changing it into clubrooms with a sex shop outlet.

"You really will do anything for me, won't you?" He smiled at me. "You did well!" He hugged me without waiting for a reply.

I kissed him and returned his embrace.

"Now, for the house!" Kent had renewed enthusiasm.

I nodded my head coquettishly.

"And onward to Maple Lake." I agreed. I was flushed with pride and we went home to tell the others.

To Be Continued In The Final Chapter...

* * * * *

AUTHORS NOTE: Get those mouses to work now please. VOTE!!

You will see why---Tomorrow.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12