Addicted to Cum

Story Info
Forced to eat his own cum, he's hooked for life.
1.7k words
4.37
689.9k
160

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandor
kandor
675 Followers

I'm addicted to cum, the taste, the texture, the smell, the stickiness, everything. And I have my wife to thank for that.

She'd read somewhere about guys eating their own cum from the pussies of women they'd just fucked and what a powerful aphrodisiac it was for the women. Not so much the men because if you are a man you know that for all good intentions in perhaps wanting to eat your own joy juice, the post-orgasm blues just prevents you from doing it.

Well, Beth, my wife, would have none of that. She was an experimenter, when she read something interesting she always wanted to try it. And one night after reading about this, and watching some clips of guys eating messy cunts on the internet, she wanted me to do it but I balked.

"You wanna eat your cum from my hot cunt, doncha honey?" she barked in my ear as I pounded her one night, her long, muscular legs wrapped around my ribs and urging me on.

"Honey," I groaned. "You know I wanna make you happy but you know what happens after I cum, we've talked about this before."

"Yeah, I know," she hissed. "I know you can't make yourself do it...but I have a plan..."

"What's that?" I moaned, approaching orgasm.

"Cum in my pussy and you'll find out!"

I dumped a huge load in her twitching cunt, exploding like never before and then went limp, slowly pushing in and out of her sloshy cunt as I licked her neck. Her thighs, however, held me to her and squeezed harder.

"You know how you always say I got great legs?" she cooed into my ear, slowly taking my head in her hands and pushing me downward, loosening her thighs on my ribs.

"Yeah?" I said cautiously.

"Well now," she growled, suddenly and dominantly pushing my face into her sopping snatch and latching her thighs around my ears to hold me in place. "You'll find out what they're for!!"

Beth's legs are brutally strong, as I was finding out, the 45-year-old blonde beauty is trim and athletic and now she had me in a crushing scissors, her thighs strapped around my ears, her gushing cunt on my mouth and I was being forced to eat my own cum from her as she howled in orgasm, the scissor tightening to the point of nearly knocking me out. I hesitated at first but then couldn't resist what with the way she was crushing me blind in her grip and I opened my mouth to accept the load she was pushing out for me. The taste was aromatic and not at all as unpleasant as I feared and as her orgasm mounted, and thighs tightened, I took great pleasure in giving her pleasure, and drove my tongue inside her hairy hole to scoop out what my sucking had missed.

And that was my introduction to eating sperm.But it was just the beginning.

We did it every time we fucked after that, or even after she'd blow me, her holding my hair in one hand and forcing her lips to mine to spit my entire load into my mouth, us swapping it back and forth until our faces were lathered with the thick blanket of my ball brew. And we loved it, both of us. We even did anal, me blasting a load into Beth's tight, muscular ass and her squatting on my face to ooze it into my sucking mouth, my lips sealing around her open ass ring to vacuum my spunk out before kissing and sharing it with her. IT was messy, it was nasty and I could not get enough.

Then Beth decided to step it up to the next level. She called me from work one afternoon and said she was bringing Brad home for dinner, a cute, hunky young guy she worked with.

"You don't mean..." I said.

"Oh, I do mean," she growled. "It's time you tasted another man's cum, lover boy. You up for it?"

I'd toyed with the idea of sucking another man's cock before but never acted on it. Then again, I'd never thought I'd be eating my own jizz from a woman's asshole, either.

"Sure, I guess so," I sighed. "If it's what you want."

"Oh, it is and you KNOW it's what you want, stud," she laughed.

To make a long story short, we had a nice dinner, too much wine and shortly found ourselves in bed. Brad was gorgeous, blonde, blue eyed, smooth skinned and boasting a 10-inch meaty cock to die for, easily dwarfing my slender seven incher. Beth went wild over it, sucking it down her throat, kneading his big, hairless nuts in her hand as she blew him. I watched and stroked my own cock until Brad winked at me.

"C'mon, give it a shot, stud," he smiled, hands behind his head as Beth's head bobbed up and down on his massive meat. "Beth told me about how you love the taste of cum, 'bout time you tasted someone else's doncha think?"

I smiled and knelt by his thighs, rubbing his hard tits and watching Beth, who finally broke the blowjob to now stroke his slick dick in one powerful hand, aiming it at me.

"Put it in your mouth, lover," she growled, jacking him and letting a dollop of pre-cum well up in the thick cockhead. "Taste this dick."

I bent and licked, shuddering as I lapped at the head, tasting his pre-cum, then bobbing my head down on it. Beth and Brad laughed, and she cupped the back of my head in her hand and forced me down further until I nearly gagged. But I still deepthroated him and now used my own hand to jack him into my face, whipping my head up and down as he reached between my legs to stroke my cock.

"Damn, he's a fucking pro for a first timer!" Brad laughed, slapping my ass with his other hand. "Look at the little cocksucker go!"

Beth laughed and sat back, making out with the kid as they both watched me blow my first prick and minutes later, he stiffened and jetted a huge load into my mouth, filling my cheeks. He tasted great, different than my own sperm, but better. I swallowed some but then sat up smiling, a river of cum trickling out of the corners of my mouth.

"Bring it here, stud," Brad hissed, strapping his hand around his still stiff prick as Beth giggled and straddled it, taking it in her insatiable pussy.

He and I made out like teenage lovers, swapping cum and shooting it back and forth in our mouths as Beth went wild on his big dong, bouncing up and down on it like a cowgirl riding a busting bronco.

FUCK IT'S SO BIG!" she screamed, twisting her own nipples and then bending forward to share Brad's hot cum among all three of us.

"Rim her, eat your wife's asshole," Brad growled, pushing me away, a thick strand of cum bridging our lips.

I got behind Beth and rammed my tongue into her tight ass as she pounded up and down on Brad's still stiff cock. She quivered her asscheeks and absorbed my face inside, me occasionally breaking free of her shivering shitchute to ram my tongue onto his big, bloated balls, anxious to coax a load from them. After 10 minutes of solid pounding, he bombed a load of hot cum into my wife's cunt. She pulled off his amazingly still-hard cock and pushed me to the bed.

"Eat up, stud," she growled, parting her hairy lips and aiming the flow of his hot cream into my mouth.

She sat on my face firmly and wiggled her slender hips, forcing the thick plugs of goop directly into my mouth. I gobbled it down, running the thick cream around my mouth, savoring its sweetness before swallowing. By the time she was done using my face for her own cum-cleaning pleasure and let me out from under her cunt, she was sucking Brad's cock.

"Damn, stud, you ever go soft?" I laughed, kneeling next to Beth and taking turns whipping his massive cock into my mouth.

"Not with service like this, I don't," he laughed.

Moments later, in what Beth said was my reward, I was behind Brad pounding his muscular young ass, my cock slicing in and out of his tight butt while Beth lay at his face to let his talented tongue bring her to an endless stream of orgasms. She looked over him to me and smiled.

"Cum in his asshole, lover," she hissed. "And then suck it out!"

That triggered one of the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had as I scorched the kid's bowels with my tongue and hurriedly pushed my face to his dripping ass to suck my cream out of the gaping hole, going after it deeply and wetly, like a madman, jerking my head back and forth, my tongue scouring his butt walls in search of my own sperm. They laughed as I wiggled my face into his ass so deep Beth couldn't even see my eyes as they were covered by the smooth, sweaty flesh of his gorgeous ass.

"Damn, the boy's got the cum bug big time," he laughed as the three of us sat up and made out.

And on and on it goes. Beth's come home from girls nights out, after banging a few guys and holding their collective cum in her cunt and ass, waking me up to make me eat out the spongy, nasty loads. She's had me cum in the same condom over and over, freezing it and thawing it out in her cunt after I'd put in a dozen loads, and then dumping the collected confluence of cum into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of cum, my own or others, and the highlight of our sex life so far was the time at a party where she gangbanged a dozen guys and I was there to clean up the drops of every single one of them from her cunt, her ass, her mouth, her tits.

I am a cum addict. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

kandor
kandor
675 Followers