Addicted To You Pt. 01: The Ex Files

Story Info
In Area 51. An alien causes some hot trouble.
1.7k words
4.2
9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/04/2022
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gothies going down. Gothies going down. Gothies going down.' Chanted Courtney as she scribbled on her notepad, her plan to eliminate Gwen.

'The cradle will fall. And down will come Gwen!' Sierra screeched, biting the head of the paper Gwen she cut out. Gwen sank in her chair. Knowing this was the end of her journey in Total Drama. Heather was shocked at Sierra's treatment of Gwen. As she herself had no real beef. Although Gwen had done a heinous act by sleeping with Duncan. She had not really done anything, as Duncan had told her. Albeit a lie. That he had broken up with Courtney prior to their night.

'Cookie?' asked Heather, passing Gwen a cookie from the snack table. Courtney snatched this cookie and crumbled it to bits. Leaving behind nothing but a few specks of it on the ground.

Gwen got up and walked out. She couldn't stay in that room any longer knowing that Courtney was out to get her. So she decided to head to loser class. Hoping that seeing her boyfriend would be enough to cheer her up. But alas. He wasn't there. Nor were any of the other contestants. In fact the plane wasn't there. Nothing was. And Gwen fell. A long way down, almost hitting the ground below.

'Gah!' She screamed awaking in a start, she neglected to realise she was in the bathroom. And had fallen asleep while sitting on the toilet.

She jumped up in a shock and ran out of the bathroom, running directly into Alejandro. Who gave her a small grin.

'Woah! Sorry about that. I obviously didn't look where I was going.'

'No need chica. You were simply exiting a room where I was standing. Never a moment wasted anyway.' He said with a wink. She gazed into his eyes and blushed hard.

'Uh... I should really get back to first class.' Gwen said almost tripping over her words. She ran off toward first class as Alejandro smiled. Knowing he would have another night like the one with Heather.

The plane came to a land in a deserted forest with two big buildings heavily armed on either side. Tyler climbed down from the plane and tripped smacking his head on the floor. He was soon followed by Owen, she landed right next to him.

Tyler took a sigh of relief as he stood up, knowing that a big behemoth such as Owen would have killed him instantly. He dusted himself down and walked towards Al and Duncan. Owen turned his head to see Chris eyeing Tyler's ass as he walked.

'Is Chris gay? No way! He is at least bi... I think. But definitely not gay. From what Al's told me. He has to be into girls. Right?' Owen blurted in confessional.

Owen gasped even more seeing Al staring too... Had everything he'd heard been a lie? Or are these people just into anything!? Owen was too shocked to speak so he decided to keep an eye on them for the challenge.

Chris explained the challenge then told the team which way to go. The game was on!

It began with the girls running towards the open plane and the guys toward the cactus filled area, Alejandro explained the plan and it went off without a hitch, resulting in Owen's capture by the base's watchmen, and a small injury to Tyler.

The girls had a little more trouble though.

'Cody. Get your clammy hands off my leg!' exclaimed Heather before looking down at the lizard on her ankle. She screamed and the group ran. The lizard ran after them though, until it hit a landmine.

'Since when could lizards fly?!' Gasped Heather as the lizard flew above her head.

A musical number about Courtney's hatred for Gwen followed this. Which resulted in Cody sacrificing his candy from the New York challenge. Gwen was extremely grateful, Heather was more into getting out of there.

Soon they found themselves in the base.

The base was pretty scarce. Though an insane amount of boxes were scattered everywhere.

'There must be 10,000 boxes here!' Exclaimed Alejandro in shock.

'More like 100,000 Alemoron.' Said Tyler with an aggressive tone. Alejandro gave him a nasty look and Tyler recoiled.

The boys began on the left side of the room, noticing quickly how much easier it was without Owen. And how many boxes they could get through in a short space of time.

Meanwhile back at the ship Chris was sipping his small cup espresso. He watched the alien massacre on the many screens around First Class. Seeing the many problems the contestants were having gave him a chuckle.

Until he saw the screen with Alejandro on it. Where he opened a box and found an egg. He decided this would make a perfect artefact. And began to walk out with it, but stopped abrutly, as it began to glow.

The egg cracked and soon shattered, revealing a small alien. It looked similar to a plate of spaghetti, except it was floating. And seemed to have two meatballs for eyes. The alien seemed to smile, then it, Al and Tyler teleported.

They appeared in first class, in front of Chris, then teleported again. This time along with Chris. This time they appeared on a black square. With white walls, similar to that of a big nothing.

The alien looked Tyler directly in the eye. The alien laughed as it began to glow red in the eyes. Soon a laser cut into Tyler's arm, it seemed to come from nowhere, but clearly the alien was controlling it.

The alien began to control the laser again, cutting lines in everyone's clothes, making them fall off. Exposing the naked bodies of the three men.

It looked over the bodies, seeing the muscular figures in the room, and then the not so strong one in the middle. It was not pleased. Though Chris and Alejandro saw something they liked, looking back at the spot they checked out earlier on. They saw the round springy ass they had checked out earlier on. It was even better bare.

The alien's eyes began to glow red again. Grabbing hold of Chris's hands and forcing him to grab his penis. Alejandro wasted no time stroking himself. But the alien had other plans for Tyler as it forced him to his knees. Holding his mouth open. Alejandro wasted no time inserting his penis.

Tyler knew what he had to do and grabbed hold of Chris's cock, stroking it while bobbing his head up and down on Al. And it wasn't as bad as he thought. He enjoyed the taste of the muscular spaniards meaty surprise. Tyler had managed to take 5 of the 9 inches Alejandro had to offer. But he wanted more, pulling Chris towards him and taking his cock along with Al's. This made Alejandro groan with delight. As he released a thick sticky paste right at the back of Tyler's mouth. Which he swallowed with delight.

Alejandro pulled out. But he wasn't done yet. The alien wasn't done with it either as he used his control beams to bring Tyler onto all fours. Exposing his perfect ass for Alejandro who licked his lips in delight at the perfect specimen.

Al teased at what was to come by smacking Tyler hard. Making him scream directly into Chris's cock. Which Chris loved.

Alejandro then proceeded to stand behind Tyler. His 9 inch erection pointing directly at the small hole. Meanwhile Chris was getting deeper into Tylers mouth. 8 of his 10 inches already in Tyler's throat. Though it was short lived as Alejandro thrusted into Tyler's hole. Dry. This is when the screaming truly began. As his ass was torn open by a two inch thick cock. Getting deeper every second.

Chris smiled deeply. Feeling his balls hit Tyler's chin. He began to thrust in. Hitting Tyler repeatedly with his hips and balls. Filling Tyler's mouth and making him choke. Meanwhile Alejandro began to thrust, making Tyler cry slightly and moan into Chris's cock. Which made the two men moan. A lot. The place filled with moans and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

Chris couldn't last much longer. Not with this perfect treatment, and especially with Tyler's throat muscles squeezing him. He thrusted as far into Tyler's mouth as he unloaded. Letting shot after shot hit Tyler's throat and slide over his tongue.

Alejandro couldn't resist the tightness either and thrust as hard as he could. Tyler's screams rang out as Alejandro thrust as deep as he could and unloaded a thick sticky mess all over his intestines and prostate. And pulled out

Tyler collapsed and shivered. But this wasn't the end. As Al lay down. His erection up and ready already. He beckoned Tyler over and made him sit on it. Tyler slid down allowing as much of Al's cock to be swallowed by his ass. That's when Alejandro pulled his body to his and planted a hard kiss on him.

At this point Tyler was too deep in the passion to see Chris move behind him. And point his cock at the little space where he could penetrate. This is when the screaming truly began. Chris slammed himself inside and pushed as far as he could. Tyler screamed into Al's mouth as his ass was stretched to 5 inches wide. As his insides were plagued by a massive penis. Bigger than Alejandro's for sure.

Tyler squeezed his eyes shut and swore loudly. Chris and Al were too much for him as his cock went crazy and shot a load all over Alejandro's stomach.

Both men began to thrust purposely. Seeing the young man almost crying was too much for Alejandro as he pushed up as hard as he could. Stimulation Chris even more. Causing both men to shoot more cum inside Tyler. Who fell off their cocks and began to shake and pant from the pain in his bottom.

The alien seemed satisfied from this and teleported them to the plane. And the challenge continued.

That night Tyler was eliminated. And Chris and Al were not too pleased

As the time they had spent with him. They know they may never experience it again.

But they did.

And it was the best night of their lives. But that's best left for later.

To be continued