Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
Her addiction grows in intensity.
1.6k words
4.43
9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going through withdrawal. I haven't heard from Derek in days! David has even noticed my obvious moody behavior and suggested that I go and take the weekend to go to the spa. For a moment, I felt guilty. I have the perfect man, but it's not enough. I need more. I'm such a slut.

I agree to go, figuring I would have to do something so that I could be myself again.

I decided I would get a massage and try getting a Brazilian wax. Let me warn you that the first time you get a Brazilian wax it hurts like hell. In fact, I almost jumped off the table the first time she pulled the strip; however, everything is so sensitive right now. I can't wait to try it out, but with someone other than David. Maybe Derek will call.....douchebag.

I hate this waiting game that comes with guys calling. I just want sex, not have your love child. This is so frustrating! Ugh!

I called my friend Mike from my car as I was heading home. Mike and I were old friends that used to fuck but we realized we enjoyed our friendship more.

"Hey boo." He answered. "What's going on?"

"I'm so frustrated about a situation and I need to either get over it or figure out a way to distract me from thinking about it" I answered.

And I told him everything about Derek. The attraction, the sex, the connection-my new addiction.

He thought for a moment. "You need a distraction. It just depends on how far you want to be distracted."

"That's cryptic...can you explain what you mean? I asked.

"I was going to go tonight but I have to go to work instead. You need a new chase, a new conquest."

"And where would I find such a conquest, Mike?"

"Well, there is this party I found about through many of my online memberships." There is a swinger party tonight at a local hotel."

I was insulted. "I am not a swinger!" I shouted irritably.

Mike laughed. "You are and just don't know it. Swingers like sex and aren't looking for complications, just friendships and sex."

"Why didn't you bring this up to me before?" I asked him.

"You weren't ready to listen." he responded. I'm a swinger which is why you and I had so much fun together."

"Okay" I responded. Chances are nothing will happen and I will be home before I know it.

"Here's the number to the hotel." He told me. "Get a room just in case you change your mind. You like being in charge and in control of the situation so prepare as if you might meet someone instead of pretending to agree with me."

Laughing, I told him to text the number to my phone when we hung up. He knows me so well. What's the worse that could happen?

Christian

Christian I met at the Swingers party. It was the first one I've ever attended in my life. I didn't plan on doing anything but watching for the evening, to get the lay of the land so to speak. So when a 6 foot 4, well built man walked into the hotel, my pussy clenched.

Our eyes met. He smiled, a devilish smile and went to the bar. I waited patiently, enjoying the game, the chase. I knew it wouldn't be long before I-

"Why hello there." I turned to stare into the bluest eyes I'd ever seen on a man. " I'm Christian."

Smiling to myself, I took a sip of wine and glanced back at Christian. "I'm yours."

His eyebrows shot up into his hairline. "Really?"

I laughed. "Why waste time?" "We both know where this will end."

"Where?" He was now back in control of the game.

"My room 230." I answered. He took me by the hand and led me out of bar towards the elevator. Our eyes locked and we smiled. Once on the elevator, I found myself wrapped in a secure embrace.

"Tell me your name before I kiss you", he whispered. I closed the distance between us and kissed him. Our tongues met, dueled in a silent battle of lust and control. The elevator stopped. I smiled.

"My floor, are you in or out?"

He laughed, "You are something else." "I wonder at the surprises you have in store for me."

"Come and see."

I grabbed his hand and led him towards my room. Once the door closed, I found myself pressed up against it and kissed with so much passion I thought I'd die if I couldn't have more.

He takes my hands and raises them over my head while grinding against me as we kissed.

I broke the kiss by turning my head. He nuzzles my neck, nipping and kissing. I love it. My neck is very sensitive and I don't mind sporting a hickey the next day if the sex is worth it.

He lets go of my hands to slide one up my inner thigh as he continues kissing and sucking on my neck. My legs part as his hand slides higher.

He stops kissing my neck and looks at me in surprise. "No underwear?" I laugh and pull his head down closer. "I hate underwear it's so constricting." I kiss him and place his hand back on my pussy. He obliges and rubs my clit with ease.

My head falls back against the door. Ouch. I need to move this party to a more comfortable place. I grab his hand and tug him towards the bed. I push him lightly and he falls back on the bed with a bounce. I straddle him kissing him as I climb on top. My hips grind against his as we kiss.

He rolls me over and deepens the kiss. My hands go to his cock, stroking it through his pants. He shudders, but allows me to continue stroking him until he pulls my hands away.

He unzips my dress and I shimmy out of it, glad to have it off and allow him to see me naked, wanting. He captures my hands and kisses his way down to my pussy. I arch my body as his tongue licks my clit without mercy. God, he was good at this. He teases my clit, taking me higher and higher, but not letting me cum. He eases a finger into my ass and fingers me, which triggers my orgasm.

"You're a squirter!" he says with surprise. "You didn't tell me that."

"You never asked," I respond glibly. "Mmmm, that was good. Let me return the favor."

I help him undress and kiss my way down his body. I stop at his nipples and nip and bite them. I have found that a man's nipples can be as sensitive as a woman's and never hesitate to give them attention. As I'm nipping at his nipples I tug on his cock, rubbing the head with my thumb.

I love giving head. There is nothing greater than the power you have over a man as you take him into your mouth and suck and lick his cock. I could go for hours pleasing men. I enjoy having a man's hands caressing my hair as I'm pleasing them...sometimes even a little hair tug makes me wild.

He enjoys my technique and lets me explore, taste, and tease him. Eventually, he tugs me upwards and kisses me. "How do you want it?" He asks in-between kisses.

"Hard and deep." I responded. Fuck me hard baby."

He rips open a condom and places me on my side and enters me. Wow, this is new even for me. I love the way this feels. He plays with my clit as he thrusts inside of me. This position has so many pluses. He kisses my neck as he plays with my clit while thrusting deep inside of me. I shudder my way to my second climax of the night. It doesn't even faze him. He pulls out turns me onto my stomach and enters me. I love doggie style. I love the feeling of how deep a man can go inside of me.

I'll tell you another secret about me. I like pain.

Not the kind of pain that leaves scarring and blood, but the pain/pleasure line. Having a guy biting your nipples, pounding away at you from behind, pulling my hair while he's inside me.... Yes! I love it all.

He pounds into me; I can hear his balls slapping my ass as he fucks me hard. "Fuck me harder" I gasp. He obliges and holds my waist as he fucks me harder. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum." I whimper. I want it to be spectacular so I touch my clit as I feel my body shake. Orgasm number three. I squeeze my muscles around him and feel him start to shake and hear him groaning.

"Come for me baby," I whisper. "Come for me."

He comes and lies down on the bed next to me. I lay on my stomach completely sated and satisfied. He smiles at me.

"Are you going to tell me your name now?" He asks.

I laugh ruefully. "Gabi."

"Well Gabi it's nice to meet you." We laugh.

I flip over. He is already starting to get hard again.

"Now that we've been properly introduced," I whisper as I kiss my way down to his abs toward his cock.

"You are going to be the death of me," he gasps as his head falls back against the pillows.

I stop to look up at him. "Why waste time? Besides what a way to go." I laugh as I continue my attentions to his cock....