Addiction to Lingerie

Story Info
Withdrawal leads to alternate fix.
3k words
4.36
60.9k
49
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

My girlfriend Lora was the most perfect girlfriend. Her pretty face and rocking hot body were the envy of other women.

When we were dating, Lora would do almost anything for me. Sex anywhere; any time; in public or private. But one of the hottest things was seeing her dressed in sexy lingerie. Lora wore it under her business suits to work, out to dinner and even going out shopping.

Knowing she was dressed that way and having to wait for her return, made me rock hard with anticipation. I wouldn't even let her undress, just pull up her skirt and fuck her from behind while running my hands along her stocking clad legs and playing with her garters. I would reach around and unbutton her blouse to play with her full tits. Her lace demi-cup bra gave me full access to her diamond hard nipples.

If we did make it to bed, I'd be between her legs pumping her cunt with my cock while she wrapped her nylon legs around my waist. Her heels kicking my ass spurting me on.

As I bent over to suck on her tits, Lora used her feet to pull my ass cheeks apart. My rectal exposure turned my horn-level to maximum. I'd shoot a full load deep inside Lora.

Often when we went to dinner, Lora would raise her leg under the table and place her stiletto heeled foot into my crotch. I would play with her stocking foot and stroke her calf as she push her 5-inch heel hard into my ass crack. She used the flat of her shoe to press against my hard cock as if she were stepping on the accelerator of a Ferrari. With a particularly long dinner, the constant foot play would cause me to cum inside my pants.

Afterwards, we barely made it back to the car before I'd fuck her right in the parking lot.

There are so many other stories of where we had fucked in public. We were just a horny couple, but after we moved in together, our activities waned as the months wore on. I guess it was normal as things became routine.

Soon Lora changed to all-in-one's and then to pantyhose. Her bras and panties were more plain and without any edgy sexual enticement. While I was still constantly horny, Lora made excuses and would more often than not, not want to participate in any sexual activities. Daily became weekly and then weakly. Fucking someone under duress was like fucking a dead fish (not that I ever tried).

I ended up jerking off to pictures on the internet of women dressed in lingerie and especially in stockings and garters. Or sneaking into Lora's drawers and using one of her stocking to masturbate with. I love the feeling of nylons against my skin. While surfing, I'd sometimes come across either some cross-dresser or some she-male sites. The idea of wearing lingerie rather than masturbating into them was planted in my head. I was reluctant at first, but the more I saw it, the more I thought about it.

It started with a pair of Lora's cream coloured, silky panties. I couldn't remember the last time she wore them for me. As I slide them up around my waist, the intense feeling immediately caused my cock to go hard. I stood in front of a mirror and rubbed myself through the material. It took only a minute before I exploded inside her panties. It was so powerful, my knees collapsed and I fell to the floor. Recovering but still weak kneed, I managed to stand up. Cum stains soaked everything. I pulled the panties down. Sticky cum coated my sensitive but still stiff cock and balls.

"Fuck! That was the hardest I've come in a long time." I panted to myself. Then I realized. "Shit! How am I supposed to clean up this? Instead, I hid them in my dresser drawer. "She hasn't worn them in a long while. She probably won't even notice they're missing.... I hope."

I continued to use her cum stained panties to satisfy my needs but I found the stains were just too distracting from the beauty of the lingerie.

I went back to her drawers and started fishing around for newer items. I came across a couple of interesting items but what got my heart beating was a set of black lace panties and bra. I had to try them on.

The panties were fine lace, high French cut with a small red Rosette in the front. The bra was of similar material and had 3/4 cups. Lora's tits were full so I had no way to fill it out properly, but my nipples were rock hard as they rubbed against the material.

I looked at myself in the mirror. While the lingerie looked hot on me, I was disappointed. I had no tits, pubic hair stuck out the leg holes of my panties and as fine as it was, I could see leg hair.

I got my electric shaver and trimmed my crotch hair using the sideburn trimmer. I had to use it on my legs too.

I looked at myself in the mirror again and was still disappointed. There was still a hairy bulge inside my panties and my legs were all stubbly.

I was going to use my hand shaver to shave off all my pubic hair, but then I found Lora's depilatory cream. After reading the instructions, I applied it all over from my neck down, waited the appropriate time (it started to tingle and even sting a bit) and then showered it off leaving a silky smooth feel.

I stood hairless and naked in front of the mirror and smiled at the result. Then the though hit me. "How am I supposed to explain this?" My hairless boner was sticking straight out. I touched it. The smooth soft skin made me instantly forget my concern.

Slipping my panties back on and wearing the matching bra made any fear of discovery vanish. The feeling was incredible.

I grabbed some of her stay-ups and used them to massage my legs and balls as I started to rub my cock through my panties. The feeling of nylons against my hairless legs was indescribable. I slipped them on.

I walked around a bit and found that even with the elastic tops, they kept falling down. I found some black garters and clipped my stockings up.

A pair of low heeled, black marabou slippers was the final touch. My back arched. My chest went forward and my ass pushed back. "Fuck I was hot!" I pulled my cock of my panties and was slowly fisting my cock. I knew if I came too fast, my excitement would wane.

I turned so my ass was towards the mirror and leaned forward using the bed to keep me from falling over. "I could fuck that!" I thought.

I turned and fell back onto the bed. I raised my legs up to form a vee. Looking at the mirror between my legs, I continued to jerk myself off.

I knew I was going to cum no matter how slowly I was jerking. I had no choice but to let myself blow.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'mmm.. going... to... cummm...!"

The first two shots arced about a foot and spattered my face and chest, the others sprayed over my stomach and into my bellybutton until my cock was shooting out air.

I had no control. My body was spasming as the post-orgasmic euphoria washed through me. I laid there in a paralyzed.

I finally revived some sort of consciousness and slowly sat up. I saw myself in the mirror. My face and body was covered in my now colds cum.

I wiped up as best I could and hid my new outfit away.

Over the next little while, I found myself getting not bored, but a little routine. It wasn't enough to use Lora's things. I ordered my own bras (half cups, full cups, lacy, satin), panties (French cut, thongs, tangas, cheekies), stockings (reinforced toes and heels, sheers and opaque), garters (4-strap, 6-strap), bustiers, shoes (stilettos, pumps, sandals). I even bought an expensive set of breast forms. They were slightly bigger than Lora's real breasts. In as much as I tried, I couldn't get that same euphoric feel I got. The best I could shoot was onto my belly. Finally I found if I laid on my back and brought my feet over my head, I could cum on my face and in my mouth. Then...

"My God!" I thought. "I can bend over a bit more and put it in my mouth!" With a little more effort, I was able to lick and suck on my knob. After a while, I managed almost three quarters of me in my mouth. I shot my load directly down my throat.

When I discovered crotchless panties, I started using dildos and vibrators in my ass while I sucked myself off. I became so addicted to women's lingerie, I started wearing it almost all the time at home. Lora's office job and my home office job made that very easy. I would suck myself off a couple of times a day. The odd time when I needed to attend an office meeting. I wore my panties usually with garters and stockings under my man clothes. I wore a cami under my shirt since I couldn't wear my bra with my breast inserts.

I still needed more.

"That's it!" I found what I was looking for while surfing the net. One of the guys at the office said he found this site while looking for a special doll for his daughter's birthday. What he found were real functional dolls for adults; life size; different heights and weights; different facial features and hair colours; different body styles.

I ordered Zoe with blond shoulder length hair, 36C-26-35. Her eyes were blue and lips cherry red. The perfect girl for me except I ordered it with an 8-inch uncut penis.

When she arrived, she looked beautiful.

It took all my self-control not to immediately use her. I carefully unpacked her and read all the material that came with Zoe.

Zoe was dressed in a simple bra and pantie set with a chiffon cape nightie. Nice but not exactly what I wanted. I had taken the time to order some things for Zoe before her arrival.

After following the instructions to prep her, I dressed Zoe in her new attire: a red shelf bra with lacy trim, matching boy short panties, red garter belt and opaque stockings. Over which was a crisp white cotton blouse and tight short pencil skirt. I could see Zoe's bright red bra through the blouse. I slipped on a pair of red, CFM high heels onto her feet. And finally a set of red, horn rimmed glasses.

It was harder to dress Zoe than I thought it would be. Dressing a life size inanimate doll was a lot of work. Managing her cock inside get panties was both hard and hot.

I stood back to admire my new girlfriend. "Perfect! She looked just like the sexy, hot teacher I wanted her to look like."

It was my turn to get ready. After attaching my breast forms, I slipped my arms through the straps of my pretty, white bra and clipped it closed. Each cup had a vertical slit tied closed with a red ribbon.

Next, I pulled up my white panties. These also had a slit from front to back with five red ribbons to tie it closed. My balls and cock were contained inside but my ass was totally exposed. And finally garters, white opaque stocking and a pair of stiletto Mary-Janes.

I "borrowed" one of Lora's white blouses. I didn't do any of the buttons, but I tied the two bottom ends together under my breasts leaving my naked belly exposed. I wrapped the shorty schoolgirl kilt around my waist. It ended well above where the tops of my stockings ended.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the perfect schoolgirl slut ready to give herself to her lesbian school teacher.

I walked back to the living room where I had Zoe sitting in the love seat. My heels clacked against the marble foyer floor before reaching the carpeted living room.

I looked across to see Zoe sitting with her legs crossed.

"Hello Ms. Zoe." I said. "Welcome to my home."

I stood in front of her. "Ms. Zoe, I have a sex question I hope you can answer."

"What? You would like me to suit on your lap. Do you think that would be proper?"

"Oh, I see. You want to make sure I'm comfortable."

I uncrossed Zoe's leg but kept her knees together. I straddled her lap facing her.

"No, you didn't tell me how to sit." Our tits pressed against each other's as I kissed her lips. "Ms. Zoe!"

I lowered my bum. I felt her lump against my crotch. "Ms. Zoe! What do you have under your skirt?!"

I started to grind myself into her. "Are you sure? Okay! I'll look."

I dismount her and moved between her knees. My hands slid along her nylon thighs as I pushed her skirt upwards.

I looked into Ms. Zoe's eyes. They said "Yes!"

I pushed her hem up higher; passed her stocking tops exposing her garter clips and bare skin.

"Oh Ms. Zoe! How lovely!" Her skin was silky soft. "Yes, Ms. Zoe, you have very nice legs."

I pushed her skirt up even higher. Her panties were hot looking, but there was something inside tenting it. "Oh, Ms. Zoe! is that a penis? Are you a girl with a boy thing?" I was smiling.

I brought my face forward and rubbed it against her cock. It was solid and thick. I pulled it out of her panties. I opened my mouth and gulped it down my throat. Well most of it. I was about two inch short of taking the full eight.

"Oh, Ms. Zoe! It so big I can barely take it all." I looked at Ms. Zoe's face. "Yes, it's hitting the back of my throat. I will try to do better."

I took Ms. Zoe's cock back into my mouth and let my spit completely coat her shaft. I slowly descended downwards... Passed the 6-inch mark.... Passed the 7-inch... Almost there. Seven and a half... Eight! My nose buried into her hairless groin.

I jolted up "Cough! Cough! Cough!" As I gagged for air. Back down I went. This time I took Ms. Zoe's entire length easily. My head bobbed up and down Ms. Zoe's slick penis. I varied the amount I gulped down, sometimes 4-inches other times the full 8 allowing me to catch my breath and not gag do much.

"Yes, I want it inside me too." I got off my knees, lifted my short skirt and straddled her thighs. I pulled open the ribbon tying the ass part of my panties closed.

Ms. Zoe's cock was soaked. I ran it between my ass crack to lubricate it. Holding her cock with one hand, I pointed it into my aching asshole. "Ooh fuck, Ms. Zoe. You're so big"

I started to sit down on it. Her tip pierced my opening. "Oh!" Was all I could exclaim.

I pushed down further. My hole slowly stretched until her head popped inside. "Oh fuck! Ooh fuck!" I couldn't believe how good it felt. I raised my bum slightly and pushed down more. Slowly my ass took more and more until Ms. Zoe was fully and deeply inside me.

My body shook.

My own cock was harder than it has ever been. Pre-cum was pouring out of my piss hole. I gave Ms. Zoe a deep French kiss. Our massive tits mashed together.

"Oh yes, Ms. Zoe! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh gawd, I'm going to cum!"

Even without touching it, my own cock exploded. Cum shooting out and soaking my panties. "Oh! Ooh! Ooooh! Fu...ck!" Until my balls were completely empty.

I sat there panting and unable to move or extract Ms. Zoe's cock from my asshole. I was covered in sweat. My cock was still pulsing out whatever cum it had left. "Oh fuck! That was incredible!"

Ms. Zoe was still hard inside me. I allowed myself more pleasure by slowly moving my ass up and down, feeling her cock deep in my bowels. "Oh, fuck me, Ms Zoe! You're going to make me cum again!"

It was a different type of climax from the first which was hard, fast and intense. This one slowly built up inside me. Like a roller coaster climbing up that first initial rise and then a hard fast drop. "Oooh fuck!" I screamed. "Oh yes! Oh fuck! Ooooh....!"

Another orgasm. This time I had no more cum to shoot out. I had no control of my body which was flipping around like a bass out of water until I fainted.

When I recovered, I found myself slumped atop Ms. Zoe. Fortunately Ms. Zoe never gets soft so her bone was still inside my ass. She was ready to go again but I had nothing left.

Slowly I lifted myself off of her dick. My ass was sore and sensitive from the ass pounding Ms. Zoe gave me. She popped out of me. "Uhh!" I groaned as a mini-orgasm hit me again. I struggled to my feet, my knees weak and my trembling feet barely able to sort myself in my high heel shoes.

"Crap!" I exclaimed after looking at the clock. Lora will be home soon.

I just managed to clean Ms. Zoe up and put her away and then cleaned myself up and changed back to my boy clothes just before Lora opened the front door.

"I'm home. How was your day?"

If only I could tell her the truth.

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers