Addictive Choices Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Mmmnnn...g'morning, lover. Jeezus...you're ready for more, huh!" she giggled, feeling my rod sticking up between her legs. "S'okay, I'm already nice 'n' wet...see!" she beamed, as she reached between us, swiped two fingers up her gash, and stuck their tart tips between my lips.

This was a Cam that I didn't know. Gone was the familiar sophisticated, professional personality. In its place was a girlish, fun-loving, person with a hint of shyness...almost as if she were testing the boundaries of my playfulness...or my libido.

She straddled my hips, pinning my cock backward, and grabbed both of my hands, bringing them up to cup her breasts. Holding them there and coaching me to knead them as she looked into my eyes, she herself rose slightly and grasped my prick, which was now pulsing with blood and itching to probe away at her soft insides.

"Let's pretend..." she began. "Let's pretend we're gonna make a baby," she whispered, as she seated the tip of my dick inside her entrance and pushed down onto me in a slow, torturous, slide that must have taken three or four seconds. "Uhh-uungh," she exhaled as I finally touched her spongy cervix. "Now gimme your juice, Shaun. Fill me full o' your cum," she gasped, then fell to her elbows on either side of me so that our mouths locked in a feverish, slobbering kiss, and our loins were once again plunging at each other in a desperate quest for orgasmic bliss.

The sun broke through the window and brought me back to reality.What is she thinking?I thought to myself.She can't be serious! A baby!I wondered if that particular potential consequence might somehow excite Cam more than mere good-natured fucking. If so, I'd better do more than just lie here and let her screw herself delusional with rapid-fire thrusts onto my pole. I'd better show her some life, take some initiative and control, rather than let her manufacture a romantic fantasy with which I don't agree. Foolishly, of course, my male ego was doing what it always had: closing itself off from any emotional impulse in favor of acting in the narrow realm of the physical. It's how I'd always acted...and it explained why I was divorced, hesitant to commit myself lovingly to a lifetime mate. It also hinted at the reasons for my compensatory addiction to the mechanics of sex.

She was startled when I rolled us over onto her back and dragged her to the bottom of the bed, still deeply embedded in her vagina. She whined as I grasped her shapely ankles and brought them together, pulling her legs upward to the height of my head as I stood on the floor. And she moaned my name over and over as I placed her feet over one shoulder to stab repeatedly into what was now her tight pussy, opening and closing wetly – issuing a light-gray ooze – around my plundering cock.

I now took deep strokes in and out of her, encouraged by the rising volume and tempo of her cries. Her dainty hands appeared around the sides of her muscular buttocks as she held them up to me, as if she were offering her meaty thighs up for my consumption. Finally I gripped her hands, and she pulled at me, digging her nails into my wrists and trying to yank me even deeper into her body. It worked, though only after I'd released her ankles and spread her legs widely to admit me deeply with a brutal lunge.

"Aahh-aahhnng!" she yelled as I drove into her cervix. Then she resumed moaning as she clutched at me, trying to draw me close to her breasts. "Ohhhh...hon-eeey...you're making me so craz-eeey!" she gasped while lifting her legs up so that her ankles were nearly next to her ears. I nudged her up on the bed so that I could kneel for leverage while I plumbed her depths, and her cries accompanied every move I made. She now held her legs wide by grasping her succulent calves, and I hammered at her until she'd nearly twisted her head off her neck as she thrashed back and forth. Her eyes were glazed and pleading as she reached down between us, finally asking, "Please move your legs apart, honey. I wanna see you fucking me...".

The mirror! Of course!I thought to myself. Over the past several hours I'd learned that Cam was indeed a voyeur...a delightful visual fetish, I thought. In a moment she'd slipped a large, fluffy pillow under her ass to elevate it. We'd then resumed our humping, this time, though, with Cam's eyes glued to the image of my veiny pole in her dresser mirror as I poked the swollen, bright red aperture of her pussy. I looked down at my gooey cock as it pierced her vitals, and she'd placed her hands on each side of my balls, lifting me – or appearing to lift me – up and nearly out of her clasping pink vagina. Further on was the reflection of our coupling organs in her mirror, and her beautiful rapturous face looking down past her breasts as she writhed and thrust upward.

"Nnngggh, you're...so...goddam...good, Cammie," I suddenly grunted through gritted teeth as I felt the first tingles of an oncoming orgasm. "So...good...so...good...so...fucking...good," I repeated, talking more to myself than to her as I felt her soft hands leave my thighs and cup my butt, pulling me ever deeper inside her twat.

"You're gonna...cum now...huh, baby," she gasped, pulling me down to her breasts and locking her heels around my ass. "I want your cum...please give me your cum," she whispered calmly, maddeningly calmly, as our loins began a loud smacking sound against one another. The orgasmic tingles crept up my legs, then suddenly gripped my groin as my cock felt larger than it had ever been, my knob seeming ready to pop off the end in a bloody sexual aneurism. And all of a sudden I was there... .

"Aaaaggghh...Gawwwd," I growled as I dug deeply into Cam, firing a volley of semen against her cervix. Then I instinctively pulled out, fearing the worst from her passionate pregnancy fantasy of minutes before. "Aaaaaggghh," I yelled again as another rope of cum splashed her front from pubis to clavicle. Then, as I ejaculated further, Cam scrambled from under me to take the next gout on her lips and chin, just before she locked her mouth onto me and swallowed jet after jet of my remaining offering.

I lay sprawled on my back with my prostate gland still in overdrive, trying to get my breath as Cam licked and kissed at my cock, attempting to pull more spunk from me. My lower stomach muscles were sore from the rigors of our all-night session, I was starved, and in desperate need of a shower. But personal hygiene would have to wait as my eyelids grew heavy, prompted by Cam laying the soft pillows of her cum-covered breasts on my chest and snuggling closely. "Will you stay with me today...please?" she whispered. I groaned affirmatively and closed my eyes, to which she responded, "Oh, good, 'cuz we've got lots to talk about."

It had been quite a twenty-four hours, one that yesterday I never would have imagined. I thanked the gods for making real my six-year fantasy about Cam and, for the first time in my life, I was content not to start planning for my next piece of ass. Little did I realize thatthatwas being done for me.

Watch for Sherri and Cam to join forces in the next chapter as Shaun hosts an unusual tryst. Please send feedback and, above all, vote on this chapter. Many thanks.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers