Addictive Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated as if formulating her thoughts. "I…I want you to be a sperm donor for me."

"You want…you want to have my child?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"No, I want you to impregnate me. It'll be my child," she corrected.

"What about your husband? Didn't you get married to have kids?"

"It's gotten rather complicated. He had a vasectomy without me knowing it," she answered, sadly, drawing her legs up and pulling off her boots.

"So, if you have a baby now…?" I asked, not understanding.

"Shaun, his only interest is making money, and I'm a part of his business. When he entertains a big client, I'm there as his trophy. When he wants to close a deal and a client shows some interest in me, I go to bed with the client." She was running her fingers nervously between her toes as she told me the improbable story. "There's another thing…I absolutely love sex; even with the sleazy ones I can't seem to get enough. I've been told I'm a nymphomaniac."

"That's beside the point," I blurted. I knew you were six years ago, I thought, and that particular sisterhood includes our friend Cam. "You'll blame on some client that you've gotten pregnant and he'll divorce you, right?"

"I could blame it on several men. He keeps me very active," she murmured, ashamedly. "And he'll pay…Jeezus, will he ever pay. But," she sighed and shrugged, "he can afford it."

"I don't know, Sherri," I said, getting up and pacing. "You show up after three years with a story of spousal cruelty and expect me to become a material part of a divorce brought on by adultery? Give me a break." I looked over the foot-thick, waist-high wall leading to the entry and the stairway downstairs, at a loss as to what to do next. I'd been naïve enough to think Sherri was coming back to see me simply to get laid, not to get me involved in a soap opera.

I didn't hear her get up and come over to me. I only felt her arms around my chest and her hot body pressing against me from behind. "Shaun," she cooed, "I've chosen you. It's not as if you weren't attracted to me, 'cuz I know you are." Her hands slipped downward across my belly and lower, finally stroking my groin. "And I get so turned-on every time you look at me…I always have. Gawd, last night…when we fucked in the kitchen…I've never been so excited! "

I spun around in her embrace and looked down at her. For the first time since I'd known her she looked innocent…authentic…and absolutely certain of her actions. "And Cam and I have talked about this…about sharing you in the future," she whispered as she caressed my jaw with her smooth lips. My cock pulsed with life as I smelled her sweet scent and felt her eyelashes against my cheek. The front part of my brain went numb as the neurons shot their familiar jolts to my glands.

A judgmental voice inside me told me she was merely a spoiled yuppie slut who'd just made me an unusually lusty proposition. Another, more moderate voice told me to take her seriously. After all, nymphomania was just the female equivalent of my own sexual problem. So once again I let my libido run wild and ran my hands all over her…over her bottom, up her taut stomach, cupping her breasts and squeezing their abundance softly. "Mmmmmm…yesssss!" she mewled, as I unzipped her top to reveal her bra-less tits. "Ooooh…I'm so wet!" she gasped, as she began pushing her sweat pants down her thighs. "Feel!"

My fingers played in the goo running out of her pussy as I stopped her from dropping her pants further. Her eyes searched mine for an explanation and I growled, "Leave them on." I'd always liked to fuck while partially dressed, because it seemed to make the sex act so much more carnal…so much dirtier, so I pulled just one leg out of Sherri's pants while she held the other pant leg in place. Her tan tits, their aureoles covered with a narrow white bikini line, poked arrogantly out of her unzipped jacket at me with pink nipples as hard as precious stones. She continued looking at me, the color high in her cheeks – trying to anticipate my wishes – as I unzipped my jeans to bare my rigid prick. Her eyes locked onto my member with its bulging blue-green veins bursting with blood, and I took her free hand and moved it up and down the shaft. She jacked me a couple of times and started to drop to her knees, but I spurned the offer of a blowjob and turned her toward the stairway and the half-high wall that serves as a barrier to the downstairs stairway. I lifted her bare leg up to rest her foot on the top of the partition, completely opening up her vagina while she stood on one foot. I teased her dripping opening until she whined and shoved her sopping pussy back onto me, all the way to the fly on my jeans. She then started a grinding motion with me fully embedded in her tightness, then very slowly began full backward strokes onto me, with her pink elastic labia clutching at my rod like stretched rubber bands.

"Oooh…Shaun…slow…slow…just like that," she begged. "I can feel…every ridge and vein…on your cock," she gasped, as her frothy juices began to collect on me, making a mess of my jeans. "Mmmmnnn, you're so…deep in me. Oooh, yeah, my cervix…it's opening…for you," she groaned, while wiggling her bottom at me to seat herself even deeper. I reached over her raised leg and began tickling her clitoris, causing her to jump and moan, and felt her internal contractions begin, all the while moving slowly in and out of her steaming cunt. Our slow pace began to speed up and our movements became less regular as Sherri began trembling inside. She was moaning nonstop now, and begging me to do her harder, while exhorting me to cum in her. I wanted it to be complete for her, taking long, full, slow strokes until she started to climax, then I sped up slightly, urging her physically to achieve a protracted orgasm. As it grew in intensity I sped up even more, finally accelerating until I was slamming her tender pussy with all the energy that I had. My arms had captured her upper torso and my fingers kneaded her firm breasts as she hammered her ass back at me. At this point she was yelling aloud, "Cumming! Cumming! I'm…cu'ing Cu'! Fuck! Shaun! I'm…" until she jammed herself onto me, freezing in one paralytic position and quivering inside, only to repeat the movement a dozen times.

When her throes had ceased, she collapsed back against me, gasping for breath, at which point I lowered her leg to the floor, causing her to nearly collapse. Holding her up, I stripped myself naked and started to lead her downstairs, when suddenly she slipped on her pant leg and nearly fell on the stairway. She sat on a step above me, now completely nude, and groggily reached for my hand. Instead of lifting her up, however, I slid between her legs and guided my still-erect dick into her snatch, which welcomed me with an audible slish.

Sherri threw her head back with a closed-eyed smile, threw her arms around my shoulders, and urged me on. "Oh, yesss…yess…yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," she chanted, as I rutted upward into her while she sat on the step. I grabbed her pants, putting them underneath the small of her back to prevent carpet burns, as she thrust her legs into the air. "Nnnngghh…Shaun…I'm cumming again. Gawd…cummmm-mmmminnng," she screamed as I felt the long-awaited tingles of my own orgasm creeping into my groin. It was at that moment that I realized that I'd never be able to let go of this woman again…she was just too good in the kip. As my glands overtook my brain, I realized that I'd never beat my sexual addiction, and that she – along with our mutual lover, Cam – would be physically entwined with me for the rest of my life.

Sherri knew it, too. She'd experienced my climaxes dozens of times and could feel them – literally – coming. This particular one, however, was apocalyptic and she somehow knew it. As I thrust into her the last few times before exploding, she wrapped both arms around my neck and legs around my waist in a vise-like grip, vacuuming my cock head past her cervix into her womb until I planted the first of many shots of seed into her fecund uterus. The initial blast raced up my prick and splashed into her, causing her to squeal joyfully in her throat, then she began cooing into my ear: "Yeah, honey, give it all to me. Fill me full of your juice…your cum. I want your baby. Give it to me. Please…give it to me." After four or five more gigantic spasms, each accompanied by my animalistic shouts, I had hosed her insides completely so that my fluid was leaking out around my implanted penis. I then collapsed into her arms – gasping for oxygen like an exhausted swimmer – with one of her hands gently stroking my neck behind my head.

We eventually reached my bedroom that afternoon, first making up the bed, then trashing it with our manic fucking throughout the night. By the time Sunday arrived I was completely sated and Sherri was due at the airport in the afternoon for her flight to San Diego. She departed a happy, very satisfied, lady.

* * * * * *

Cam called me on Sunday night. "Did you do what Sherri wanted?" she asked. I grudgingly admitted that I had. "Was it good?" she wanted to know. What could I say? I decided not to lie and confided that, yes, it was "good." Then she surprised me by saying, "Well, if you didn't record it on video, we'll have to do that next time she's here. You know what a voyeur I am."

"Have you spoken with her?" I questioned.

"Yes. Just got off the phone. Cliff, her husband, has already made a date for her tomorrow night…with one of his client partners. The development is going to have seventy-five custom homes, called 'Sherrill Grove'. Sherrill's her full name."

And at the end of the month she'll tell Cliff she's pregnant, refuses to have an abortion, and wants a divorce, I thought. "Then everything's worked out as planned," I said, without a trace of sarcasm or guilt.

As it turned out, everything had. Sherri was pregnant and filed for divorce on several grounds. Not only had she been prostituted by her husband, but he, himself, had a string of angry girlfriends, all of whom made him look even worse. The outcome of Sherri's case was a foregone conclusion, made easier by the fact that she was eight months along with a boy child when her court hearing occurred. She walked away with many millions, certainly enough to move north where she bought a modest rural estate in a nearby upscale county while investing the lion's share. This became a place where Cam and her daughter, as well as I, spent weekends. The three of us were very careful to shield the kids from our sexual addictions, which eventually became acceptable – if unconventional – to close friends of the two ladies. In fact, I was surprised by my two hostesses with an occasional new female lover every once in a while. They knew me well, these two, and were very well aware of what would keep me interested…in addition to a young son.

Thanks for reading all four chapters. Please vote and send feedback.