Addictive Sub Stances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan relaxed his body, swallowing the full load of cum in his mouth and releasing his hand from the base of the dildo while leaving the dildo shoved nearly to its full length inside his bowels. He lay there on his back in front of the box breathing hard and sweating in a puddle of pre-cum and lubricant. His cock was bobbing up and down to the rhythm of his accelerated heartbeat while his sphincter twitched around the member inside him resting itself ever so closely to that need he still felt eating away at him. His mind was still awash with fog though he'd completely forgot about ever wanting to sleep, even in his well worked physical state. He was imagining the other dildos in the box, the next larger one in particular and wondering if it would fill him more completely than the one currently in his ass. If it would sate this need inside of him, if it could help him feed the hunger better then the first had. He was slightly surprised when he noticed one of his hands had made its way back down to the base of the dildo and was slowly, absentmindedly working the dildo around in small circles within his anal ring.

The automatic response of Nathans body set his resolve and it wasn't long before he was back up on his knees and freeing the next dildo from its shrink wrapped prison, the previous dildo still hanging from his hole, defying gravity to do so. He once again breathed in the unhindered scent of the dildo in when it was nude before him and practically growled with the hunger it set within him. The girth of this one was such that his fingers were at least an inch apart when wrapped all the way around, which made Nathan think he would need more lube then he had with the first. He was surprised to learn he'd almost used over half of the first bottle, so he took two more out of the box just in case before he slathered this new dildo with the thick substance.

When Nathan finally paused to remove the dildo in his ass he noticed a deep sense of despair overcoming him that he'd never felt before. The need within him seemed to be crying out to him not to remove the intruder. He reminded himself that it would soon be replaced by a new larger intruder which only seemed to ease the despair a small fraction. Even the way his hole twitched and gripped at the cock as it slid out seemed to be a way for his body to beg that it stay exactly where it was. His prostate even seemed to be tingling as the pressure on it was released, like the very faintest beginnings of an itch. All of these factors helped urge him to work the larger phallus into him as fully as possible. He was happily surprised to find the first dildo had opened him up more then he'd expected as his hole seemed to relax around the heavily lubed and very thick cock almost immediately.

It took a bit of work to get past the head but it was work Nathan was more than happy to be doing. Once again he stretched his hole with the fat black latex cock in as many ways as he could think of while trying to take both its increased girth and length. Moans and grunts were working their way past his throat while his eyes rolled in the back of his head and his body burned with hot pleasure. He pushed and pulled and pushed again, rotating the shaft in a corkscrew like manner as he did so, assaulting his prostate with the blunt object, and once again his cock drooled a steady and consistent stream of clear viscous fluid. It wasn't long before Nathan realized he could be swallowing the copious pre-cum instead of letting it build into a puddle beneath him and he found himself on his back, legs in the air, pumping his ass with the thick fat black latex cock and subsequently pumping out the sweet nectar from his own cock and into his mouth once again. He was working the full length in and out of himself by the time he came again and this time he was washed with wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

His cock pumped shot after shot straight down toward it's target, however the wild pulses threw off the accuracy and, while most of it made its way into his waiting orifice, large spurts landed across his face and in his hair. He would have never imagined his body could hold so much cum but the evidence was there, written all over his face, so to speak, and he was more than happy to have made the discovery. When he was spent, his body went limp of its own accord, exhausted in the most pleasant way he'd ever been. His arms were sore, his thighs were sore, his asshole was especially sore as was his abdomen and back from the odd positioning, none of which mattered as he lay there, breathing deeply and steadily, in absolute reverie of the moment as he drifted off in submission to the sleep he'd initially been searching for.

Nathan felt himself shaking in his sleep, his mind was foggy and hazy as it woke, and confused by the rocking motions it was going through. As his bleary eyes opened to the sharp lights still on in his living room the disorientation began to fade. He could hear himself grunting in time with the rocking motion and he could feel the dildo still in his ass sliding in and out of his hole as his body subconsciously pushed itself against it. He continued to come out of his sleep and the motion slowed and he regained some semblance of control over his body. He stopped himself from rocking, as well as grunting, and took stock of his situation. He hadn't seemed to have moved from the spot he had fallen asleep in, nor did it seem he'd actually been asleep for long. He could tell through the blinds of his apartment that it was still night outside and the clock told him it was still a few hours before day break. His hole, as well as his body, seemed somewhat sore but neither was as sore as he felt they should be given the extensive workout they'd been put through. In fact his hole felt rather good and he found it felt even better when he moved himself against it. It seemed as though the dildo had slid from his ass just enough to touch the floor beneath him as he'd slept and was not in the most ideal position, however his body didn't seem to mind the slight discomfort this caused as it did allow for the minute fucking motions Nathan had been feeling.

Nathan reached his hands up to rub his tired face and felt his cool and somewhat dry cum still there, over one of his eyes, on his mustache and in his beard. He even felt some in his hair and on the ground beneath his head. The memories of how it had gotten there seemed to urge Nathan and his surprisingly still hungry hole on and he soon found himself actually using his hand to better position the dildo. He could feel an itch tingling it's way over his prostate, it was annoying and biting and he assumed this must have been what had caused his subconscious to feel the need to fuck his hole once again. As it was the itch was already causing his conscious mind to feel the same. It started as a mummer in the dawn of his reawakening and grew more and more as he woke to the world around him. His manipulations of the dildo proved to be a great way to sedate the itch. Every rub of the long shaft over his prostate caused the incessant nagging to diminish ever so slightly and a small ripple of pleasure to replace its sting.

Nothing Nathan could remember had ever affected him in this way. The itch, the unyielding hunger, the ease at which he gave into both was completely new to him yet somehow, strangely, they seemed familiar. As though they were merely amplifications of the hornieness he'd always felt. He was amazed that only a short period after having had two orgasms here he was, awakened by his own sexual need and a terrible itch that wanted scratching. In the past Nathan had observed that even at his horniest there was only so much fucking his ass could take, yet now for no reason it seemed to be demanding that he give it more then it'd ever had. Nathans grunting resumed as both of his hands found themselves down beneath his ass holding the base of the dildo while he lifted himself up and lowered himself back down with his legs. He groaned as the cock slid out of him and moaned as it pushed back in. He found the pleasure of relieving the itch almost seemed comparable to the pleasure of stimulating his prostate and once again, it seemed that doing either was causing his cock to produce another river of seminal fluids. Quickly he found himself lost in the act of fucking his hole with the large black latex cock, his mind concentrating on all of the wonderful feelings emanating from his bowels. His prostate was sensitive now and fully alive; his cock felt as though it were being massaged from behind its base and his hole tingled as he pounded the full length of the cock in and out of it.

Every movement felt the itch subside just a slight bit and Nathans pleasure increased with it. His thrusts had started slow and stayed that way the entire time. The full length of the cock pulling all the way out till the head rested just inside Nathans well worked hole then sliding back in at a slow and steady pace. Every time the cock worked its way out Nathan felt himself filling with a slight and almost unnoticeable dread, regret that so much of him was empty and as he was again filled with the black latex he felt it subside, replaced by joy and relaxing contentment. There the itch lessened and the pleasure grew, his cock drooled and his mouth moaned. The act was primal, passionate and though Nathan barely realized it, growing in violence. He slammed his ass down on the thick cock and slowly rose himself off, and then slammed himself back down again and again until finally it seemed he had fully scratched the itch and all he felt was pleasure.

He collapsed in a puddle of old and stale seminal fluids converging with newly spilt clear liquids. He was panting and breathing hard, drool was collecting at the edges of his crooked smile and Nathan could feel himself shaking from the activity. He was happy and content, the itch was gone and he was stuffed full. Though he had not reached another orgasm he somehow felt that familiar sleep that came with one edging its way across his mind. In his head was a clear image of his bed and nothing else. He got up with a grunt of pain as his body came into reality. He realized his thighs, arms, stomach and back were all somewhat sore. He was sticky in places he didn't think he should have been and he could feel the dildo in his ass threatening to slide its way out. The last feeling caused a small wave of fear to momentarily take control of his body and he felt more then commanded one of his hands to quickly catch the base of the dildo and hold it in place.

The feelings of fear didn't subside with that however, and Nathan found himself paused upright before the box wondering in despair what he should do to save himself the agony of heading to bed empty. This was a very odd state for him to be in, despite the fact that his libido seemed to be higher then it had ever been, even in his teen years, he had never felt such strong emotions over not having his ass filled. Granted he'd often fantasized about different scenarios where he was filled for extended periods of time, however once he came those thoughts were usually pushed to the back and all he wanted to do was curl up and go to bed, without any fear or regret over doing so empty. Yet here he was examining the items still within the box and feeling an undoubtable knowledge that there was no way he could do so tonight. He needed to keep something in his ass. There was no apparent reason, yet he seemed to need it as much as he needed to breathe.

So it was, with one hand still holding the base of the dildo in his ass to keep it from slipping out, he leaned into the box with the other hand and began digging through the butt plugs therein. He pulled out what he felt was the smallest of them, though he didn't feel entirely sure about that summation of measurement as the thing was still slightly larger then his own hand, and examined it for a moment. It was more then just a simple butt plug, as his initial hands off examination had led him to believe, rather this butt plug seemed to have a button on its base. Nathan assumed this would activate some sort of vibrator within the butt plug which, if the itch were to return, he imagined could come in handy. He also noticed that same latex covered musky scent emanating from the anal probe and he happily snorted it through his nostrils before he went to work replacing the dildo in his ass with it.

It was a slight ordeal at first, figuring out how to keep the dildo in place while he removed the butt plugs shrink wrap, lubed it up, and then got it securely in place, but Nathan figured it out quickly, none the less, and had himself satisfiably filled it seemed. He was surprised at how much panic he'd felt when he'd gotten the dildo all the way out and how his mind had mulled over whether or not the plug would be enough or if, rather, he should find someway to secure the dildo within himself. Thankfully the panic had driven him to make his decision quickly and he found as the plug touched his hole he immediately began to calm down and as he pushed it deeper inside himself he knew it would definitely suit his empty hunger for a while at least. That's when he noticed his computer was still on, with the website of the dildos manufacturer still up and the music still playing from the speakers. He felt it sort of strange that he hadn't noticed the entire time that he'd been fucking himself with wild passion; however he pushed off this curiosity easily as sleep was still calling out to him, much as the box had and he turned off the computer followed by the lights and headed toward bed. He didn't even bother to clean his fluids from the floor or stop in his bathroom to wash them from his face. He just wandered down the hall, concentrating on the feeling of the plug moving within his ass with each step until he landed on his bed and almost immediately fell right to sleep once again.

Nathans eyes shot open as he was suddenly jarred from a deep sleep by the blaring ring of his telephone. He wasn't scared or frightened, he was simply, immediately awake. The first thing he noticed, beyond the loud phone chime screaming at him from his living-room, was a stuffed full sensation within his ass and the undeniable existence of an itch just outside of it's reach. The second thing he noticed was that the plug causing that full sensation within his gut seemed to be so large it was also pressing slightly against his bladder, which itself seemed to feel a different kind of full. The ringing of the phone left him with a feeling of urgency that didn't allow him to dwell too much on either fullness as he leaped from his sheets and covers to go answer the shrieking device.

Nathan noticed almost immediately upon walking that the simple act seemed to scratch at that itch deep within his gut. The movement of the plug somehow caused the feeling to subside ever so slightly and the moment Nathan stopped moving to answer the phone it seemed to start growing quickly again. He lifted the receiver to his head and greeted the person on the other end.

"Hello?" he croaked past his dry throat.

"Good morning, this is Mr. Nathan Edward Keen correct?" a deep and gruff mans voice came through the phone.

"Yes, that's correct, this is he, may I ask whom is calling?" he replied with his voice coming back to him.

"Hello Mr. Keen, this is Steve Decland with S.I.N. Tech, I'm calling in regards to your recent inquiry about a miss-delivered package?" The man said in a rather professional and courteous manner.

Despite the comfortable tone of Steve Declands voice or the professional phrasing he put on the situation, with a butt plug from the 'miss delivered' package shoved in his ass and an undeniable itch growing within his bowls Nathan found himself feeling somewhat anxious all of a sudden "Yes, um, yeah, I uh, received a rather large box with a, well, a good deal of your product that I know I didn't order in it." he stammered in response.

Though, if Steve had noticed his nervousness he never gave it away to Nathan as he went over Nathans name, address, phone number and even his date of birth. All of which were completely accurate in S.I.N. Techs computers according to Steve. Nathan asked about the sender's information and Steve immediately explained that even he didn't have access to that information however they were able to check the last four digits of the card used for the purchase, none of which matched any of Nathans.

"In fact," Steve declared "Everything on our systems indicates that, with the information you provided, the package was delivered correctly Mr. Keen. I'd say you should count your self lucky for having a generous secret admirer."

Nathan wasn't sure how to respond at first. He was completely awe struck at the idea that some mysterious person had purchased an obviously pricey amount of sex toys for him. He was even more astonished that he indeed got to keep the toys and had no reason to continue feeling any guilt over having already opened and used a few of the items. As he realized this freedom he also realized the insatiable itch that had been growing in his ass had seemed to reach a level that kept it from being as easily ignored as it had been until now. Its urgency was starting to bite away at the foreground of Nathans thoughts; it took Steve a couple of tries to get Nathans attention once again.

"Mr. Keen? Nathan? Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. Keen?" Nathan heard Steve's voice as it broke through his concentration on the itch within his bowels.

It seemed like a really good question to Nathan, there were in fact several things he could think of at the moment that a man with a voice like Steve's could help him with, the itch being the most prevalent. Nathan cleared his throat in an attempt to also clear his mind before he finally spoke, "Uh well, actually, I did sort of have a question about a reaction I might be having, to uh, to the products I received." He was surprised he'd actually managed to admit the thought in one try. He found himself feeling nervous over asking and admitting that he'd already opened and used some of the products, which Steve seemed to pick up on right away.

"Mr. Keen, many of our customers find our products irresistible to use, there's no need to feel ashamed at having already enjoyed them. Tell me more about this reaction you seem to be having?" he said with a slight lilt of humor in his voice, though to Nathan, the growing itch was starting to seem less then funny.

"Well, you see, I've been feeling this itch ever since I uh, started using your products last night." Nathan nervously said, it seemed as though talking about it made the itch grow even more, he could feel himself wriggling about, standing naked in his living room holding the phone. The butt plug in his ass matched his movements and he felt a small nearly inaudible moan pass his lips as it barely touched the place inside him where the itch seemed to be growing.

"Oh I see Mr. Keen. An itch you say? And where exactly is this itch Mr. Keen?" Steve asked, his tone seeming to hide some deeper meaning.

"It's, um, it's in my anus, up by my prostate." Nathan replied while he let his hand guide itself to the base of the plug so it could move it around inside of him and hopefully scratch that itch just a little better. His cock had grown to its full hardness as the itch had grown and was now starting to drip small drops of pre cum as Nathan manipulated the plug. He tried to keep his breathing from being audible over the phone and his want to moan from escaping his lips.

"That's a perfectly normal reaction to the combination of toys you were shipped Mr. Keen. Rest assured that everything is working properly and just remember to only use the lubricant provided with the rest of the products you received, if you'd like I can put you on hold to speak with someone who can explain this more thoroughly Mr. Keen?" Steve responded, seeming to chuckle here and there as Nathan let a small gasp or a light groan escape from his throat.