Addie's Debt Pt. 01

Story Info
Addie's brother blackmails her into making porn.
9.2k words
4.46
109.5k
153
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Addie. What the fuck?"

Lucas stood motionless and quickly covered himself. He had no idea she was even there. There he was, in the hallway, naked, checking himself out in the mirror. God knows how long she had been watching him.

"Calm down." she said, standing against the door frame to her room. She was sipping her coffee and looked like she had just woken up. Addie, or Adriana, is Lucas' sister. Three years older than him, she doesn't live at home; she lives away at college but comes back every month or so. She wasn't due back until later that night, but that was the least of his concerns.

"How long were you watching me?" For some reason, the thought of Lucas going to his room and getting at least a towel to cover himself had evaded him. He just stood there, looking down and embarrassed.

"Long enough to see you've been going to the gym. Nice six pack. You're looking good, bro." as she turned and nonchalantly walked into her room.

Lucas headed for his room and quickly dressed. Sitting on the bed in thought for a few moments, wrapping his mind around what had happened. He knew he had to see if everything was okay. He walked to his sister's room, where he found her lying on her tummy on her bed looking at her laptop. Addie is gorgeous. She is about 5' 10" with beautiful olive skin. Lucas had never thought about her in a sexual way, but was always glad to introduce her as his sister, and certainly didn't mind hearing the guys comments about her being sexy. She was. She kept herself toned, had nice 34B breasts and a bubble butt. Even in the sweatpants and plain white tee shirt she had on, she looked amazing. She didn't even have to try.

Lucas walked in nervously. "Look... Addie. I'm sorry for what you saw. You won't tell Mum and Dad, will you?"

She quickly closed her laptop and looked up at her blushing brother, giggling. "Tell Mum and Dad? Tell them what? My brother was checking himself out in the mirror? Dude, you're 18 and it's hardly a crime."

"Okay, good. That's never happened to me before so... you know..." he tried to explain, trailing off but feeling better about the whole situation.

"You're such a worrier sometimes. Not to get too TMI, but it's not the first time I've seen a guy naked."

"No," he chuckled. "I guess not. Anyway, I'm making some breakfast. Are you hungry?"

Addie sipped her coffee and shook her head 'No'. Lucas headed downstairs and made something to eat. Later on as he chilled watching TV, the postman deliver the mail. As he went to get up, he heard Addie race down the stairs to the front door. He could see her through the reflection in their entryway mirror that she was quickly looking through each envelope. She seemed to look at one for a while, and kept hold of it as she dropped the rest of the mail on the entryway table and headed back upstairs. Lucas thought nothing of it, and flicked through the channels until he dozed off.

Later that afternoon, Lucas woke up and dragged himself upstairs to finish his nap. As he passed Addie's room, there was muffled conversation on the other side of her door. Creeping closer, he pressed his ear to the door and listened in.

"I can't pay until next Friday... No, no, I get that... I'm just asking for a few more days... Well it's a larger payment than I thought and... Look, you don't have to be rude. I know what I bought but... Okay, well I can't until I get paid next Friday. Yes, please note that. Bye."

She was in some kind of trouble. He felt bad. Lucas had always been protective of Addie, even though she is older. He heard a long sigh and then her sheets rustling like she was getting up. He tip-toed down the hall and no sooner did his door close than hers opened, and soon he heard the shower running. This was his chance. When he heard that she was clearly in the shower, Lucas raced to her room and saw the crumpled piece of mail on the bed. He was shocked when he opened it... it was a credit card bill. The card's credit limit was almost exhausted. It was past due, and that was a Final Notice. Lucas didn't even know she had a credit card. Then it dawned on him...

"Oh shit, this is her emergency card Dad gave her. What the fuck has she been buying..."

Lucas raced back to his room and grabbed his phone and a flash drive. He took a picture of the entire bill and put the flash drive into her laptop. She never locked it. He needed her web browser history so he could see what she was buying. After copying that over, he saw a default icon on her desktop. "My Albums". It was obviously pictures and was several gigabytes in size. "What the hell...," he thought, and copied that too. After what seemed like an eternity, it finished copying and he left her room exactly as it was.

Back in his room, Lucas started doing Internet searches for the orders on her credit card bill. What he found shocked him. Lingerie. Sex toys. A pretty nice HD web cam. He had to Google the other sites and found out they specialized in bondage equipment, and one site even sold dildos in the shape of animal cocks. "Geez... my sweet Addie... how are you into all this stuff?". He felt himself getting hard. After talking himself out of a boner for his own sister, he loaded her web history. With any luck, she would let the browser save all her passwords and log him right in... which it did.

Lucas checked her Order History on every site. She had ordered quite the selection of vibrators, realistic looking dildos, butt plugs, as well as lots of bra & panty sets. From the bondage site, she had bought a 'starter pack' with a set of 4 leather cuffs, a collar, a riding crop, nipple clamps, a ball gag, and a blindfold. He chuckled when he saw the animal cock... it was a dog one and even had a 'knot' at the end.

Being a guy, Lucas' cock was fighting the boxers and shorts it was confined in... he gave in and welcomed it to the world. Lucas went into auto-pilot, massaging his cock while looking at the pictures of what she had bought. He was still amazed that his innocent-looking Addie was into all this stuff. Now while Lucas' cock may not look much soft, it's an impressive 7 inches when it's hard and not too shabby in the girth department either. He would definitely be your classic "grower," but he was deceivingly big compared to what his flaccid state hinted at. Using his own precum to lube the shaft he was happily jerking himself to a good cum...

...when a knock at his door startled him to death.

"Hey Lucas, are you in there? I'm going out with some friends and will be back later, k?" It was Addie.

"No problem, Addie." he tried to say in a composed, calm way. As he heard her leave, he decided to check out the 'My Albums' folder. If Addie's knock at the door killed the mood, what he saw when he opened the folder put him right back on the edge. He had to quickly take his hand off his cock to save from blowing his load instantly. There were hundreds of naked shots of her... mostly selfies, as well as a decent collection of videos also taken with a smartphone.

"Holy shit, she is hot." Lucas felt bad for saying that out loud, but his cock didn't miss a beat. Like a little phallic devil sitting on his shoulder, it was willing him to look at every single one. He must have spent a good hour looking through them, and he wasn't finished. Lucas marveled at his own sister in various states of undress. Addie in lingerie. Addie nude. Addie flashing her breasts in a mirror. Addie using toys on herself. Closeup's of her pussy. Her ass. Her beautiful breasts. While the closeups were his favorite, he didn't discriminate; her full frontal shots were nothing to gripe about. There were shots taken on her bed, in dorm rooms, dressing rooms and even a car. He spent a while looking at her outdoor pussy shots; the sun danced so erotically over her perfect skin. Addie trimmed herself but obviously preferred the natural look.

"What the fuck, Addie...." after spotted a folder named 'Uploads'. "Uploads? Where to?" Lucas quickly found out. It turns out, Addie had her own little Tumblr following. Pages of the same pics uploaded on this thing.

"She gets off on this... posting her nude pics online."

Lucas clicked on the envelope message icon and checked her messages. He saw a ton of fan mails and asks sent to her. Mainly guys complimenting her on her pics and telling her exactly how they would love to fuck her, defile her, cheat on their wives with her, and make her their bitch. There were some where it was clear they were responding to messages she had sent them. Some were suggesting ideas for new shoots, while others just wanted to know more about her and her fantasies. All this was information and sensory overload for Lucas, who had to quickly grab his coffee mug before he shot a big load of cum over his computer. He pushed the head of his cock into the warm coffee, and unleashed a torrent of sperm into his drink and imagined that the tip of his cock was in her ass. Spurt after spurt shot into the java drink like missiles being fired from a submarine, with some of it rising to the top. Lucas sat there in awe, panting and coming down from his orgasm. It was the most turned on he had ever been, and while he felt bad cumming to pictures of his sister... he didn't regret it one bit. Realizing that his coffee was now undrinkable, he scurried to the bathroom and tipped it down the sink. He went back to his room and powered down, smiling at the new jerk-off material he had gathered and went downstairs to take a break.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. It was tough for Lucas to look Addie in the eye, knowing that he knew her secret, but that she had no idea. He knew the credit card bill was weighing heavy on her mind and decided not to press the issue or ask her about it.

The next morning Lucas made a second Tumblr account and followed Addie's blog. When she went back to college, she started posting again. It became a daily routine for him. Perving his big sister's nakedness online, and even sending her messages with questions. He was in voyeur heaven until a fateful post turned things upside down...

Lucas' heart dropped when he saw it. He was heartbroken and almost in tears. There, on Addie's blog, was a picture of his dick. The small-looking, flaccid dick looked pretty pathetic, barely peeking out from behind his legs as he looked himself over in the mirror. She had clearly taken a picture of him before he noticed her. "My Brother's Pencil Dick," was the caption. Below it she captioned that she was pleased to get back home and online so she be around big cock again. A lot of her followers agreed, and encouraged her to belittle him for having an 'embarrassing excuse for manhood', which she laughed along with. A couple of 'small penis humiliation' blogs had re-blogged the photo, which only added fuel to her fire as she brazenly told her followers that the camera did not lie. That it really was that small, and was the main reason why her brother had never had a steady girlfriend. Now, Lucas is not usually an angry guy but the rage that built within him, coupled with the hurt he felt down to his core, pissed him off and he had enough dirt on her to bring her to her knees... literally.

Addie came home like clockwork once a month, which he now realized was to try and intercept the credit card bill from her father. Little did she know that Lucas had created an online account for that and set it up for the statements to be electronically delivered to his personal email. When she arrived home again, he made sure it coincided with their parent's week-long cruise. They had the house to themselves. For years, Lucas had an interest in film making and video editing; he made sure all his equipment worked and all batteries were charged.

Lucas heard her arrive and immediately look through the mail he left on the table, before heading upstairs with several travel bags. When she came downstairs, they made small talk and drank beer on the couch. During a lull in their conversation, Lucas let out a big sigh and started the journey.

"Addie, I know about the credit card bill and how much trouble you're in." he said, turning to face her.

Her face went pale. She almost spat beer back into the bottle. He felt a tiny bit bad, but the hurt was still burning. Before she could say anything, he continued.

"I'm going to help you, but not in the way you think. If you want to keep this between us, you will do as I say, when I say it, how I say it, and where I say it."

She looked relieved, but a little confused.

"Look...," with a nervous laugh, "I appreciate the help but why are you being so... I don't know... demanding? How are you going to help?"

Putting his beer bottle down, Lucas pulled out his phone and showed her one of her nude pictures.

"I know about it all, Addie. Everything you bought on the card, the nude pics, the Tumblr... and your post about my... what did your follower call it... my 'embarrassing excuse for manhood'. I could destroy you, Addie. I love you dearly, but you hurt me. And now you will do as I say so you can pay down that bill. Your Tumblr is now a joint partnership. You're the face of the site, but I approve what you post, and I decide what content gets sold. You're going into porn, sis."

By this time, Addie was in tears. She knew she was backed into a corner, and had no choice.

"But, you're my brother! You can't see me naked or... DO... things with me. It's not right!" slamming her beer bottle on the table.

"I already have seen you naked, Addie.," again showing her the picture and swiping to show her he had more. "And with our parents gone for a week, we're going to get very familiar with each other... you have one hour to decide. If you don't say Yes then Dad will get the login to your emergency credit card account and you can kiss your freedom goodbye."

She stormed off in tears, slamming her bedroom door. How could he do this to her? His own sister? Addie collapsed on her bed and cried. She always knew there was a slim chance someone would out her, but her own brother? Her thoughts spun through her mind like cars speeding along interstates. She experienced a range of emotions... from anger, to hurt, to frustration, to rage. She calmed down for just a while... enough to really think it through. Her father had made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that the card was for emergencies only. She had abused that privilege badly and had been at her wits end for weeks on how to pay it off without him knowing.

It took her about 45 minutes, but Addie finally emerged and went back downstairs. Lucas could see she had obviously been crying, and her hair was a mess. With her arms crossed and feet together... "I'll do it. I hate you for even thinking this was a good idea. I hate it. I hate that you invaded my secret online world and are taking over. How exactly is this going to pay off my credit card? My Tumblr is free..."

Lucas sat up, and motioned her to sit next to him.

"I invaded your space?! You humiliated me online, you bitch!" Even he was shocked that those words came out. She sat there silently trembling.

"You are going to up the ante. No more just posting teaser shots of you flashing your tits, or showing off your pussy. You are going into video, and full sex, and your Tumblr will advertise your paid videos people can buy. Anything you make will go towards paying off your debt."

All she did was nod. "Do you have any of it here? The stuff you bought?," Lucas inquired.

"In my room. My roommate is such a nosy bitch, I take it everywhere I go."

He got up and left. "Wait here."

Lucas went to her room and found the bags... one was full of toys and the other clothes. He picked out what he needed, and after making one more pit stop, headed to his room to set up.

"Addie!" he called. "It's show time..." He cringed when he said it. It was corny as fuck, but he couldn't think of anything better to say in the moment. He sat in a wooden chair and watched as she walked in, still sobbing. She closed the door.

"I saw when you post pics of your ass, you ask for volunteers to spank you. Well, today is your lucky day. Take off your pants but leave the panties on."

She looked surprised at how direct her brother was, but relieved she wasn't going to have to have sex with him... not yet anyway.

"Please... Lucas... we can.... " she started. "Now." he said, cutting her off. "Take them off and stand facing my door with your hands behind your back."

She slowly dropped her sweatpants and stepped out of them, standing against the door. "Good girl." he said, smiling and standing behind her. He smiled and approved of the black lace thong she had on. Her ass sucked that fabric in like it was swallowing it into an abyss.

"As you're crying anyway, I figured a good, hard spanking would be a good first movie. We'll mix in some bondage so your followers get see more of your kinky side." as he buckled each wrist in a leather bondage cuff. Lucas knelt and resisted the urge to sniff his sister's ass as he attached similar cuffs to her ankles. She sobbed and gasped as she felt a ball gag being buckled in place, and moaned into it as her vision fell into darkness, courtesy of the leather blindfold. Sitting back down, Lucas explained the scene.

"When I say 'scene'... you will act the part and play along. You are reluctant, remorseful, but submissive and compliant with all my instructions. You don't have any lines... Got it?"

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled nervously.

"Scene... Okay, you slut. Get over here and stand in front of me."

Addie nervously turned and tip toed toward his voice. She jumped when his hands gripped her naked hips, guiding her into position.

"Take off your shirt." came the command.

She sniffled and complied, dropping it on the floor. Lucas got an instant hard-on when he realized she had no bra on. Her breasts were gorgeous and perfectly formed. He just couldn't resist pinching both nipples. She tried to pull back...

"Pwease..." Lucas just about made out through her gag. The voice was genuine. Was she playing the part? Was she pleading her sibling case again? Both? Probably, and it made for a great scene.

"Silence, slut. You had no problem letting the men at work do much worse to you. Did you think those videos they took stayed private? Hell no... it's all over the web! How dare you disrespect me like that!" Lucas pinched harder and twisted, making her cry out. "Get across my knee. Now."

She hobbled to his side and clumsily laid across her brother's lap. Lucas adjusted the camera pointed on her ass, and looked down at the one on the floor pointing upwards to capture her facial expressions. Lucas secured his sister's cuffs together with double-ended trigger clips, her wrists fastened behind her back and her ankles fastened keeping her legs together. He sat and marveled at his almost-naked sister laying there, ready for her spanking.

"You've been a bad girl. A slut. You need a good, hard spanking. Nod if you agree."

Her sobbing nod made his cock jump as his breathing increased. His hand running over her ass... Lucas roughly pulled her panties out of her ass and down to her knees. He secretly wanted to worship that ass. For now though, it had to be punished.

Lucas brought his hand down hard on her left ass cheek. She moaned into the gag. His left hand held her cuffed wrists in place as he brought his open palm down on her ass, consistently alternating cheeks and occasionally slapping the top of her thighs. She started out okay, but soon her legs tensed and her back arched after each spank. She was moaning and crying into the gag, and was visibly shaking.

Her olive skin looked red and angry. He bet it stung like hell and burned. Carrying on with the scene, he reached down and un-clipped her ankles, pushing her right leg away from her. Her head shot up as his fingers grazed her pussy.