Addie's Debt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silence, you slut. I can't believe you let them fuck you. This is MY pussy..."

Addie was wet. Sticky wet. Lucas found her clit and massaged it before running his forefinger between her folds. He moaned when she lowered her head in submission. Her pussy was warm, wet, and inviting. He wanted to taste it, but not this time.

"You let another cock into MY pussy... bad girl." as I pushed two fingers in easily. Lucas had to breathe in quickly to keep from jizzing his pants; he removed his fingers and dragged them up between her ass cheeks, making sure she felt them touch her asshole. Then, he raised his hand again.

She shook her head, pleading. The first slap caught her off guard. A direct hit against her tender pussy lips. Lucas grabbed her knee and pulled it toward her side, leaving her perfect pussy totally exposed. He desperately wanted to see the footage his cameras were recording. Lucas held her open, spreading her lips and showing her pussy to the world like she had done hundreds of times before. Then, the pussy spanking began. Every few seconds, another loud slap against her slit. Each time, he could tell the pain got more intense for her. Her body language was a good indicator on when she was reaching her limits. He wasn't going to push her this time. After one last hard spank that produced a guttural groan, he let go of her leg and let her rest.

"We're almost there, Addie." Lucas broke character for just a moment. He would edit that out later. "One more element to this scene, but the spanking is over."

She sobbed and suddenly got a second wind when he pulled the ball gag down and below her chin.

"Fuck you!" she screamed. "I hate you! I hate you! Oh god, it burns..." as she squirmed and rocked from side to side.

Lucas put his hand between her legs again, finding her clit just as swollen and wet. He massaged it again, which seemed to dissipate some of the angst towards him.

"You're enjoying this... your body is betraying you, sis."

Addie tried to speak between sobs... "You knew I liked this... but the fact it's YOU is horrible. Just get this over with..."

Lucas shrugged and picked up a dildo. "Open your slut mouth..." as he roughly pushed the head into her mouth. He started fucking the dildo in and out of her mouth, making her gag... "Did you let them use your throat like this? God you are such a slut..."

She suddenly shook her head frantically. Lucas took the dildo out.

"What the fuck is that?! That's not one of my dildos!"

"I know..." as he shoved a pair of worn panties into her mouth and fastened the gag back in place. "Neither are those..."

Lucas would edit that out too.

Addie sobbed as he twisted the base of the dildo and made it vibrate, holding her open again. He held it against her clit until her sobs turned into moans and her hips started to spasm. His own cock was rock hard and begging for release. He pushed the dildo into her pussy and began fucking her with it, marveling at how her pussy stretched to accept it, and how her lips slid sweetly over the shaft coating it in her wetness.

"Did you open your pussy to them like this? Let them defile MY pussy with their cocks? I bet you came too, didn't you? All over their cocks..."

That's when Lucas held it against her clit again and forced her to cum. She trembled, shook... and then spasmed. As she moaned, he was shocked when she squirted over his leg... it was a huge turn-on and Lucas audibly moaned as well when he saw her orgasm drain from her perfect pussy.

"Wow..." was all Lucas could say over and over again. With the scene over, Lucas sat as she lay across his lap. Her body was wet with a layer of sweat. She was still sobbing and looked exhausted.

Lucas unhooked the trigger clips from the rings in her cuffs and unbuckled them from her wrists and ankles. Feeling she was free to move, she stood immediately and took off the blindfold, throwing to the floor. Her eyes were bloodshot, her mascara a mess, and her expression a mixture of anger, embarrassment, disgust, and fatigue all in one. She got her ball gag free and threw it and the panties at her brother.

"Whose are they?!," she shouted.

Her brother sat back and folded his arms, challenging her. "Mum's. The dildo and worn panties are hers. You came all over Mum's dildo while her worn panties were in your mouth."

Addie put her hands over her face. Breathing heavily. "You're a sick fuck, you know that?"

"You're the one who coated it with your juices. A slut like you should get wet at the thought that the next time Mum uses that on herself, your pussy will be inside her too."

Another thing he wouldn't have dared saying to her until this moment. He folded his arms and silently counted to three, trying to calm his nerves. He genuinely felt bad seeing her so upset and relaxed his tone.

"Look. Go and shower and get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow about what happens from here."

She yanked her panties up, threw the cuffs on the ground, scooped up her shirt and pants and left without saying a word. The slam of her door told him he wouldn't see her again tonight.

Addie sat on her bed and cried. She looked up and saw her own mascara-stained reflection in the mirror. She stood and turned in the full length mirror. Her ass was so sensitive. She couldn't believe how red it, and the top of her thighs, were. She turned to face it and took off her panties. She spread her legs and her pussy lips. It was also red and slightly swollen. Her brother's spanks stung her pussy so badly. A pain she never imagined experiencing. Grabbing some lotions from her dresser, she applied a generous amount of aloe to her skin and carefully got into bed naked. She didn't want any fabric to irritate her tenderness.

Lucas, meanwhile, turned off the cameras and went to get a drink. On the way to the kitchen, he went into his parents room and threw his Mum's worn panties into the middle of the dirty clothes hamper where he found them. He held the dildo to his face and sniffed it, moaning as he smelled his sister's essence. He turned to make sure no one was looking, and sucked the tip into his mouth, tasting her and, presumably, some older remnants of his Mum, before putting the tainted toy back in it's hiding place. He got a beer from the fridge and replayed the entire scene in his mind. What had he done? He had forced his sister to strip, put her in bondage, spanked her, and forced her to cum. He filmed the entire thing and knew that he couldn't change what had happened. His relationship with her forever changed that night. Sipping the beer in an almost trance-like state, he sat silently at the kitchen table until his ass hurt from sitting in the same position for so long.

Lucas returned to his room and put the rest of the sex toys on a shelf. He had editing to do tomorrow. He also faced the realization that Addie would be unpredictable tomorrow. He wanted to check on her, but decided to play the "tough love" card and let her sleep on it.

Addie's night was long and restless. Even though she had an amazing orgasm, she was still hyped up on the intense session she had just participated in. She would never admit it to him, but Lucas had just indulged several of her fantasies. Her mind and her body were in a heated battle. She wanted more rough sex, and more bondage. Her pictures she took explored the possibilities of being forced to do things, but with herself being the only participant she quickly lost interest as the thrill was never there. But still, the thought of her little brother being her dominant and bringing out that side of her made her skin crawl.

It was late and she needed sleep. Turning off the lights, she finally found a comfortable position laying on her tummy. Her lust concocted many sex-charged, lucid dreams that night. Several times she reached down under her body to play with her clit, but found herself too sore to get into any position that was comfortable for a good cum. Reluctantly, she gave up and let her exhaustion take over as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

She was being fucked. Addie was on her back, with her legs hooked over a pair of shoulders. Her eyes were closed... blindfolded as she tried to tease her clit. Trying bring herself to a mind-blowing orgasm. Her other hand roughly twisted her own nipple as her partner pounded her pussy, willing her to go past the point of no return. For years she had willingly brought herself to many an orgasm, fantasizing about situations like this. Being fucked but not knowing who was fucking her. Being blindfolded was probably one of her biggest kinks, a surefire way to soak any panties she wore. As she reached climax, she opened her mouth, moaned, and instinctively arched her back as she came. The cock pounding her pussy didn't relent until after her orgasm had subsided. Even then, after pulling out of her, the head deliberately brushed her clit several times, making Addie jump at being so sensitive there. Chuckling and panting, she shook her head, basking in the aftermath of another good cum.

"Oh god, thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that.," Addie said, panting, her chest wall rising and falling quickly.

As she felt the blindfold being removed, she closed her eyes to let them adjust to the light.

"You're welcome, dear. You know Mummy always knows how to make her little girl cum..."

Shock and horror overtook her blissful, after-sex glow. Opening her eyes, her own naked mother was between her legs sporting a large strap-on cock. She sat up immediately to pull away, but was then alone. She was in her room. By herself. Still on her tummy. She quickly turned and sat, completely confused. Addie had never in her life had a sex-charged dream about any family member. Why was her own mother in that dream? Then she remembered the panties and the dildo from the night before. Memories of what she went through flooded back, but there were no tears this time. Addie looked back at her bed sheets and saw the puddle of wetness right where her pussy had been all night. She brushed off the dream as being her mind's overly active imagination... jumbling up the thoughts and actions of the day before into a perverted, sordid love fest. She had to brush it off, and forced a laugh. She needed coffee, but remembered that Lucas was always an early riser and would probably already be up and about. She decided to stall seeing him and went to wash her body clean. She smelled like sex. She felt the morning-after effects of sex, and needed to soothe her skin from the spanking and abuse. Taking a quick shower, she was pleased that her skin was almost back to normal. A few spots on her ass were bruised, but nothing that would last more than another day. After taking an extra-long, extra-hot shower, she dressed casually and made the decision that she had to face Lucas sooner or later. It may as well be now.

Heading downstairs into the kitchen, her heart was pounding. "Stay strong." she told herself. "Apologize for the post and see if you can't smooth things over with him." She knew that would be a lofty outcome but, ever the optimist, it was worth a shot.

Addie saw Lucas sitting at the kitchen table. She avoided eye contact and poured herself some coffee. She sat across from him and looked down as she drank the java. They both stayed silent but eventually Addie broke it.

"I'm sorry, Lucas. The post was a terrible, terrible mistake. I'll take it down."

Lucas assumed an apology was coming.

"It was a terrible, terrible mistake but the Internet is an unforgiving beast. You can take that post down, but that won't delete all the other sites that have that picture up. All the other Tumblr's its on. No, I don't want you to delete it. It actually brought you more followers which is what you need right now."

Addie looked confused. "More followers... Lucas you can't still be talking about selling porn... you had your fun last night and if it makes you feel better I'm still sore. And I just said I was sorry."

Lucas looked up and Addie, and could read she was passionate about what she said.

"That's not going to pay off your credit card bill though. Yes, we'll sell the movie from last night, but Addie you have a LOT of debt and it's only a matter of time before someone works out that cock belongs to me. Yes, there were no names but the truth will eventually come out. This is the quickest way to pay it off. You've been posting shots of your pussy online for months, so why not generate some income? Unless you want me to come clean to Dad and...."

"NO. He can never know. He will pull me out of college and force me to live here under lock and key. You know that."

"I do. Which is why you'll continue to do as I say. Pose for me. Fuck for me. Post on your Tumblr encouraging people to look at your paid content. Some horny guys out there will pay handsomely for videos of you." Lucas reasoned with her. Addie sat silently with her eyes closed.

"Do you squirt every time you orgasm?" The question caught Addie off-guard. She took a small sip and blushed as she shook her head.

"Well you did last night. Why did it happen then?" Addie just shrugged her shoulders and looked away, biting her upper lip.

"Look, Addie. I know this is difficult for you, but you need to tell me and be open with me. I know you're my sister, but I want to make the best content I can so it sells well so you pay off your credit card debt quickly. The faster you open up to me, the faster this debt is paid off."

Addie stayed silent and got up to pour herself another cup of coffee. She stood facing away from him as she poured the black liquid into her mug.

"The blindfold. I cum like that when I am blindfolded and I can't see who is... you know... fucking me... or watching me... do things."

Lucas was pleasantly surprised she was so open. "Thank you, Addie. That helps. What about if it's just dark? Does that do it for you too?"

Addie returned to the table and shook her head. "No, because I can see pretty well in the dark. It's the mystery of having no idea of who is there."

Lucas cock started to grow again. He adjusted his seat, and not without Addie noticing. "Perv.," she said in a sassy voice. Lucas almost caught a very sly smile across her face. He could only silently scoff and, for the first time, blush at his sister catching him getting hard.

"Oh, and for the record... I'm not small, sis." as he got up, he pressed his cock straight down in his shorts, tracing the outline of it for her. She sat with her mouth open, unable to believe it. "How..." is all she could muster. He poured some more coffee.

"Do you want to see it?"

She just nodded, but then caught herself. "I mean... I'm not touching it or sucking it or anything. That's too weird for me at the moment, but you know I love seeing a good cock."

"At the moment..," he thought? That could get interesting.

He thought about ordering her to strip him, but as she had been so open about the whole blindfold thing, rewarded her by dropping his shorts himself. She gasped as his cock sprang into view. It was like it was on a spring. All seven inches of his thick man meat inches from her face. A nicely shaped mushroom head that was a little lighter than the rest of his cock topped the shaft, which itself had a nice maze of blood-filled veins.

"Wow... just... I would never had thought something so sm... I mean... cute... would grow to...," she shuddered. "... that. Have I always done this to you? I mean.. that... " again motioning at her brother's impressive cock.

Lucas stood there as her eyes fixated on the sight. "No... well I mean... you've always been sexy and guys talk about your ass all the time. But it was only yesterday when I saw your blog and your pictures folder that I... you know.... played with myself looking at you."

Trying to lighten the mood a little, Lucas continued. "I actually came into my coffee looking at all the things your followers said they wanted to do to you."

That made Addie blush hard. She looked at her own coffee, grimaced and put the mug down. Lucas had killed the mood with that comment.

Addie quickly changed the subject. "So... what are we doing today? I'm sore down there so...."

Lucas quickly snapped back to reality and sat back down. "Right. Yeah, I figured nothing too rough today. Your followers seem to love little teaser shots when you're out and about. We need to do some shopping for groceries and I have a challenge for you while we're there."

Shopping? That seemed innocent enough.

"When you're done with breakfast, I want you to post to your Tumblr. Do your thing. You can post any pic you want, but also post a teaser about how sore you are from the spanking you got last night. Let's generate some buzz and get your followers excited. When you get dressed, you can wear whatever you want on top, but I want you in a fairly short skirt with white or a light colored panty of your choice. Not a thong though. Maybe a bikini panty." Addie could tell he clearly had something in mind, but didn't want to ask.

Addie tipped the rest of her coffee down the sink and ate a light breakfast. She went upstairs to update her Tumblr and get changed, while Lucas was looking through the fridge and the kitchen cabinets, making a list of things to buy.

When they got to the store, Lucas let her push the cart and gave her a list of things she should buy. She looked at the list and saw it was filled with vegetables that were definitely phallic shaped. Cucumbers, zucchini, squash, and carrots, Addie was about to object when she saw him using his phone to film her.

"Go on. Make sure you choose good, thick, cock-sized ones." he said brazenly.

Addie blushed and walked the fruit and vegetable section looking for items on the list. She quickly bagged up a cucumber and put it in the cart.

"No, no." Lucas said. "Take your time to choose each one carefully. Pick up a few, feel them, and choose the best one. Remember, you need to tease your audience. Sell it."

Addie stayed silent as she took the cucumber back out of the bag. She put it back and, looking around, took a big sigh as she picked up several cucumbers. She felt them, squeezed them and put a few side by side looking at their differences, before settling on a nice sized one.

"Perfect.," Lucas said with a smile on his face like he had just filmed an Academy-award winning scene.

Addie did the same with the other vegetables before the two of them finished up the rest of the regular shopping they needed to do. In the pharmacy aisle, Lucas started filming again. She had to select a lubricant. Addie knew where this was heading and gave him a 'really?' kind of look before choosing a bottle and putting it in the cart too.

As they approached the checkout, Lucas stopped them by the self-checkout and picked up an empty hand basket. In it, he put the cucumber and zucchini as well as the lube. He handed her some money.

"Okay, challenge time for you, Addie."

She looked mortified but kept her cool while she looked at him with piercing eyes. He came close to her and whispered the instructions.

"Pay for these items here. Head to the bathrooms over there and choose a stall. Remove your panties and use your phone to record yourself inserting the cucumber into your pussy, and the zucchini in your ass. I want lots of good closeup pics, film some video, and make it obvious you're in a bathroom stall used by store customers. Use the lube if you have to. Then, you're going to put your panties back on and walk out of the store with the vegetables still stuffed inside of you. I'll be in the car waiting."

Addie turned pale as she looked at her brother. If looks could kill, he would have taken his last breath where he stood. She snatched the basket from his hands and went to the nearby self-checkout booth. Lucas smiled and went to a regular checkout lane to pay for the food.