Addie's Debt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the bathroom, Addie passed an older lady who was washing her hands in the sink. She never made eye contact and chose a stall second furthest from the door. It was a fairly small bathroom, with three regular sized stalls and a disabled stall on the end. Figuring there would be more chance people would head for the bigger stall, Addie chose the last normal-sized one.

"Lets get this over with" she muttered to herself as she quickly removed her panties and skirt, and hung them on a hook on the door. Not being too fond of anal, she decided to tackle the zucchini first, figuring it would take the longest. When she heard the lady washing her hands leave, she closed the seat to the toilet and sat on it. Addie thought about what Lucas had said... "Sell it..." and so she thought about what her followers would want to see. Of course the vegetables represented cocks, and so she placed both of them on her crotch to show how big they were, and how deep they would go into her body. She took a picture of this and then proceeded to lube her asshole. Taking a few shots of her sucking on the zucchini she put the vegetable against her asshole and tried to relax. Luckily for her, the selection of zucchini at the store wasn't great, and so while it was a good 5 inches long, it wasn't fat which made her happy. However, not being able to find the right angle, she put her phone flat on the toilet seat toward the tank, angling it back to the door slightly, and held the zucchini like a dildo point upward, and lowered her ass onto it. She winced and bit down on her lip as the phallic vegetable slid into her back passage. She moaned out loud as she sat on it. Her asshole ached , but she closed her eyes pretending to be blindfolded and rose off of the zucchini and slid back down it again trying to get accustomed to it.

After a few minutes, she sat back on the toilet seat and prepped the cucumber. This would be easier, she thought, as she was much more versed in insertions there. The cucumber was thick and good 6 inches long. She sucked on this too, pretending to deep throat it before applying lube and filmed herself pushing it into her pussy. Her pussy was still tender from the abuse the night before, so it ached as it stretched open again. Addie took a few still pictures of it going into her pussy until it was all the way in, with maybe a half an inch visible. By now, Addie was sweating but the fear of being discovered drove her on. She switched her phone to video mode and holding it above her looking down, used the palm of her other hand to push the two vegetables back into her holes simultaneously as they slid out on their own volition. She fucked herself like this, panting for about a minute when all of a sudden the main bathroom door opened again! "Shit!," she thought, and held still while trying to work out where this visitor would go. Of all the luck, they chose the stall next to her!

Cursing the woman for not adhering to the "toilet stall rule," she left her camera phone running, and held the fake cocks inside of her as she listened to the woman sit down on the toilet next to her. Soon, she heard a stream of piss hit the water and Addie used the opportunity to continue to fuck herself knowing the water sound would probably block the squelching noises her pussy and ass were making. She figured it would also make for good audio, proving she was in a public bathroom. When the water stopped, the familiar sound of toilet paper being torn and being used filled the stall, and finally a flush. Without realizing it, Addie was masturbating. Playing with her clit while another woman did her business unaware of the perverted acts taking place not 4 feet from her. As soon as the woman left, Addie used that as her queue to get out of there. She moaned as she stood and felt how deeply the vegetables were up inside of her. Now she realized why Lucas didn't want her in a thong. He needed her to wear panties that would hold the vegetables against the forces of gravity. For this, she thanked him in her mind. Dressing quickly, she realized the cucumber in her pussy was forcing her to keep a wider stance, but she walked as normally as she could out of the bathroom and past all the cash registers until she exited the store and went to the car. She felt like everyone she passed was judging her. That they somehow knew what she had done, and what was still inside of her.

In the car, Lucas was filming her walk of shame. The window to her passenger side door was down so he could capture this in all it's humiliating glory. Addie quickly got into the car and gasped as she sat down too quickly, pushing the zucchini forcefully into her ass.

"Son of a bitch!," she screamed. "When can I take these out?"

Addie was clearly flushed and in some discomfort.

"When we get home. How did it go? Did anyone see you?"

Lucas... straight to the questions. She shook her head. "Drive and I will tell you." said Addie sternly, wanting nothing more than to get home again. As the car ride started, Addie definitely felt every bump and road imperfection along the way, effectively bouncing her on the vegetables lodged in her holes.

"Take off your shoes, and put your right leg up on the dash." Lucas ordered. Addie looked at him with stern eyes again, but complied.

"Spread your legs and raise your skirt. I want you to film your pussy on the drive home."

"What if someone sees??!" Addie protested.

"Look around, Addie. No one is out and about, and you sit pretty low in this car."

Addie blushed as she got her phone out of her purse and raised her skirt. She started filming her panties that were being pushed outward by the vegetables.

"Oh fuck, that's sexy Addie." Lucas said, instantly glued to sight of his sister's sheer white panties trapping the cucumber and zucchini inside of her.

Addie looked over and around to make sure no one could see her. "Lucas... Take your cock out too. I want to see how turned on you are... it will... help me."

Lucas wasted no time in freeing his member, pointing it toward the windshield. He had to concentrate on the road ahead to get them home safely.

Addie sighed as she saw his cock and looked back down to her crotch. She took her panties and pulled them to the side, exposing the vegetables in her holes. Closing her eyes, she started masturbating. Hearing her brother groan and comment spurred her on... not because it was him, but because she was being forced to do this while someone watched her. She pushed the cucumber into her pussy and let it slide out again, and continued that until she felt the car slow and stop. Opening her eyes, they were at a red light. She gasped and quickly put her panties back in place, got her foot down and fixed her clothes just before a couple crossed the street in front of them.

"Thanks for telling me, you jerk."

Lucas just chuckled. "I wanted to see if you would notice."

Addie threw her phone back in her purse and gave him the cold shoulder. "Just remember, Addie." Lucas said, breaking the silence. "You wanted to see my cock out, and you started playing with yourself all on your own. I just wanted you to film the vegetables in you as we were driving. I'm just saying..."

Addie knew he was right. She was turned on by all of this. Her spirits perked up when they pulled into their driveway. "Finally," she said, eager to get inside and expel the invaders from her. "Not so fast, Addie. I want one more element. When you get in the house, strip completely and bend over the wooden table in the back garden."

"The back garden?! People can see me."

"They might. But it's the middle of the day and it's a work day. No one is really home around here." He could tell she wasn't convinced. "One element. A few pictures and a short video. Bend over the table and spread your cheeks. I want a really good shot of how stuffed your holes are."

Addie bit her tongue and went through the house to the back garden. Making sure he was following, she stripped out of all her clothes and bent over table. The cold air danced around her nakedness, making her nipples instantly erect. She looked straight ahead and spread herself completely open, willing her body not to try and eject the phallic vegetables buried in her. "God that looks so good, Addie. Put your feet further apart. There... oh my god... The way the light is hitting your...."

Addie interrupted. "Just take the damn pictures. It's fucking freezing!" she continued, shaking in the cold. Lucas chuckled and snapped three pictures before switching to video mode on his phone.

"Now, on three... I want you to push them out of you. No hands. Close your eyes, Addie and imagine you're on display and people are watching." Which was a possibility at this point.

Addie did as she was told and, on command, pushed both the vegetables from her holes. The lubed vegetables hit the wooden deck, bouncing to their final resting place. "Too perfect. Just a few closeups of your gapes...." he said snapping away. "Okay, you're done for the day." kissing her ass cheek lightly. "Leave your phone with me. You'll get it back when I've gotten all the pictures and video off of it."

Addie didn't acknowledge the kiss. She bolted back into the house and into the warmth with a trailing "My purse is on the counter." Lucas picked up the vegetables and threw them in the green waste garbage can before heading back inside to retrieve her phone. After he put the groceries away, Lucas retired to his room to finish editing Addie's spanking movie.

Choosing the perfect teaser still shots, and putting together a nice 20 second teaser movie, Lucas sat back feeling pretty pleased with his work. Addie would be shocked to see some 'picture in picture' video of her face as the spanks were being delivered. He was sure this movie would be the start of something pretty lucrative for her, but it was all about keeping new content flowing to build a following.

He packaged the files up and sent them to Addie to post, each with explicit instructions on the kinds of things to say to promote them. Lucas still wanted Addie to actually post everything; it was important that the posts were from her and not someone trying to be her. Lucas didn't tell Addie he sent the files to her; he would give her a few hours just in case she was sleeping. If they weren't up by the end of the day, then he would make sure they got posted.

Lucas headed downstairs, but not before sliding her phone under her door as promised. He made something to eat, and waited for Addie to see what he had produced. He couldn't wait for her reaction.