Addie's Debt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the bathroom in just her panties, she turned to the left and saw Meghan sitting on a big, plush armchair. Meghan had removed her panties and her pumps; she had her legs draped over the respective arms of the chair. Her legs were still clad in the same pantyhose, but Addie now saw they were crotch-less. Meghan's pussy was in full view and she had a very stern look on her face.

In a mixture of actual shock, and trying to play the role, Addie stammered out the first line.

"Auntie Meghan... h-h-how did you find me?"

"You are in no position to ask questions, Samantha. Get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me like the bitch you are!"

Addie's heart was now racing. She slowly got down on her knees and started to crawl toward her dominant partner.

"Arch your back and stick out your ass. Don't you remember the proper form I require?"

"S-sorry Auntie Meghan." As Addie got closer, she saw her Meghan's pussy in more detail. It was definitely an older woman's pussy. There were some wrinkles. She had large labia that protruded. Meghan kept it nice and shaved, accenting it with a small, thin "landing strip" of blonde and gray hairs. Addie could also see Meghan filming her using her smartphone.

"Worship your Auntie Meghan's pussy, Samantha."

Addie looked up at her. This would be her first taste of pussy. She never thought it would be with someone old enough to be her mother. Not wanting to disappoint, Addie stuck her tongue out and pressed it into Meghan's pussy. The essence of another woman danced over her taste-buds. Letting out a sigh, she dragged her tongue out and up over Meghan's clit, finding it nestled in it's protective hood. Meghan's labia enveloped her nose, leaving a trail of her essence on her face as she maneuvered her tongue. Addie tried to remember what she liked when someone went down on her, and attempted to emulate it. She circled the tip of her tongue over Meghan's nub and hearing Meghan sigh, knew she was on the right track. She repeated the same motions over again and also alternated running the flat of her tongue from the base of her pussy all the way to her clit, and sucking on her pussy lips. In fact, when Addie felt Meghan's hand on the back of her head, holding her face in place, she knew she was doing it right. Her smartphone 'clicked' a few more times. Meghan was taking pictures of her worshiping her first pussy.

"Mmmm, you were always good at eating pussy, Samantha. I've missed this. You have A LOT of worship ahead of you to even make a small dent in the amount of time you've been away from me."

Meghan released the grip on Addie's head and adjusted her position so she sat further toward the edge of the chair. She lifted her legs, hooking her arms under her knees to pull them to her chest.

"Now my ass. Tongue my ass exactly I trained you."

This was a test. Addie had no idea how she wanted her ass worshiped, and Meghan knew it too. But one thing was for sure. Addie suspected Meghan didn't want dainty little kisses. Starting out using the flat of her tongue, Addie licked the slightly gaping rosebud as Meghan pushed it outward. Again, trying to remember how guys had licked her ass before, she knew she liked it when she could feel their tongue push inside of her. As much as it repulsed her to worship the ass of a woman she met less than an hour ago, she knew Meghan probably expected her to degrade herself for her own pleasure. Addie closed her eyes and pushed her tongue into Meghan's ass. Surprisingly, her tongue slipped in rather easily, reaching some resistance as the wider part of it pressed inside. There was a slightly bitter taste that caught Addie off-guard. She didn't really know what to expect, really. As her nose pressed against the entrance to Meghan's pussy, she withdrew her tongue and pressed it in again fully. After four or five repetitions, Meghan finally spoke, but not before she took several more pictures.

"You do remember well, Samantha. But, then again, you did this so often it's probably ingrained in your mind. Swirl your tongue around, dear. Clean me from the inside out..."

"Yes, Auntie Meghan." as Addie pushed her tongue past the opening and did what was asked. Just as Addie's jaw began to ache, Meghan pushed her head away from her. "Get on the bed. Arms and legs spread out wide."

"Yes, Auntie Meghan."

Addie did what was asked, and laid on the bed with the smell of Meghan's ass still evident on her tongue. Reaching her arms above her head and spreading her legs to point to the lower corners of the bed, she watched Meghan approach her and drag her legs together by her ankles. She put her fingers down between Addie's panties and her hips, and slid them off of her, gasping.

"Samantha. What the hell is that?!"

Addie looked worried. Very worried. "What to you mean, Auntie Meghan?"

Pointing at her pussy. "Why is there hair there? You know I require you shaved at all times."

Addie quickly thought up an excuse. "I just wanted let it grow, Auntie Meghan. I'm not a little girl any more and..."

"Silence!" Meghan interrupted, reaching her hand down between Addie's legs and roughly gripping her pussy, pulling the hair away from her body. "When we get home, young lady, you're back in chastity for three months, do you hear me? How dare your disrespect me by not shaving your pussy! It's rule number 1 and until you learn that, you will not orgasm for a very long time."

Crying out, "Please, Auntie Meghan. Three months? I'll do anything you..."

"Anything I ask? Slut, you will do that anyway as a simple, basic condition of servitude."

Addie closed her eyes and looked away. Even in this 'role-play' scenario, she was genuinely scared of not being allowed to orgasm for so long. She had to remind herself it was just a game.

Meghan produced four silk ropes, and started binding Addie to the bed. One to bind her wrists to the headboard, but Meghan left it unsecured, and one for each knee as Addie's ass was lifted off the bed. Her legs were pulled toward her torso, leaving her open and exposed. The other rope looped under the mattress and over Addie's tummy, holding her down. Meghan stood back, pleased with her work and took a few more pictures, including a close-up of Addie's pussy. Hopefully it would be for a before & after comparison. After disappearing into the bathroom, she returned with a towel, shaving cream, a razor, and a small bowl of water.

"You can record this yourself. Nothing of my face." as she handed Addie her smartphone.

Addie tried to hold the camera in position and angle it toward her pussy. She gasped as she felt Meghan's fingers smear shaving cream on her pussy. The cool feeling of the cream, as well as the realization of another woman touching her private area, caused her to moan and shudder. Meghan seemed unfazed by all this. She had probably done this many times before, Addie thought to herself as she tried to just focus on the camera work as if she was watching someone else be shaved. The shaving itself was relatively quick. Addie held as still as she could, but realized Meghan's experience meant that she probably wouldn't cut her. And she didn't. Within minutes, Addie had a hairless pussy. Meghan took the phone back and took a few 'after' shots.

Then she bound Addie's hands to the headboard.

"You know, Samantha, I was going to make tonight easy on you, but after having to shave your pussy, your pleasure will turn into torment."

Meghan undressed fully, revealing her fifty-something body. She sagged in a few areas, but it was clear she did try to keep in shape. She was actually pretty good looking for her age, Addie thought. Meghan brought a plastic container of wooden clothes pins and put it on the bed. Maneuvering herself over the ropes, Meghan came to rest on Addie's face, sitting with her asshole directly over her mouth.

"Worship my ass, slut."

Addie wasted no time and pushed her tongue back into the musty, bitter opening of her dominant lover. With little she could do, Addie settled into a routine of pushing her tongue inside, licking around and retracting it. She tried kissing her asshole too, but the weight on her mouth made it difficult to move her lips. Addie suddenly began to feel the painful ache of her skin being pinched. Meghan was putting clothes pins on her body and the more that she placed, the more it caused Addie to moan as she worshiped the asshole above her.

"You're wet, Samantha. You'll never grow out of my painful torments, dear. Such a silly girl thinking you didn't need Auntie Meghan any more." she tsk'd.

Meghan skillfully lined several along each of Addie's labia, and then started an intricate pattern along the underside of her thighs. One on each of her toes followed until Addie was sobbing into her Mistress' ass. Sliding herself back over Addie's face, Meghan nestled Addie's nose into the wet crevice of her ass, and put her pussy over her mouth instead.

"Make me cum, Samantha. The sooner you bring me to orgasm, the sooner these clothes pins come off your body."

Addie didn't need any more encouragement. She got to work locating Meghan's clit and started teasing it, licking it, and, as best she could, sucking it into her mouth. The aching pain didn't hurt exactly, but was getting very uncomfortable as the burning ache emanated throughout Addie's lower body. Addie panted and sobbed into Meghan's pussy as she tried her best to lick her to orgasm. All she could do was endure the aching pain, smell of Meghan's ass, and feel the weight of Meghan sitting on her face. She felt Meghan grind herself against her mouth and what felt like Meghan pulling the clothespins away from her body, and squeezing individual pins together to increase the pain. Hopefully that meant she was enjoying it and getting close. As Addie continued furiously licking the pussy over her mouth, she heard moaning which only spurred her on further. When she felt Meghan's body tense and spasm, the taste in her mouth told Addie she had cum. Sitting on her for a few more minutes, Meghan enjoyed her post-orgasmic feeling, sitting on another girl's face. As Addie continued to lick the older pussy clean, Addie felt relief as the pins were being removed in pairs from her body. There was some discomfort with this though as Meghan was not dainty about it... they were pulled off and Addie moaned as some of them really pinched her when coming off.

"Good job, Samantha. I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Thank you, Auntie Meghan." Addie responded, still panting and resting after the painful ordeal.

Meghan untied Addie, letting her legs fall back down and freeing her wrists from the headboard.

"To the edge of the bed, Samantha. Ass in the air, face on the sheets. Face the mirrored wall."

Addie got in position. Meghan tied her hands behind her back and once her knees were far enough apart they were also secured, tied to the legs of the bed. Addie saw herself on the mirrored wall. She was tied and unable to move. Just the way she liked it. It would be better if she were blindfolded, but that didn't seem like Meghan's "thing". She got confirmation of that when Meghan put a bag on a nearby chair within Addie's view. Rummaging inside of it, she pulled out a long, black dildo and buckled it to her hips. Addie noticed the dildo, while not symmetrically double-ended, was designed so a few inches slipped into it's wearer's pussy. Addie gasped as she realized she was going to be fucked. She wasn't too unhappy... she needed to cum and could easily accomplish that with a hard fuck. The rest of dildo hanging menacingly from Meghan's body looked to be about 8 inches long, and was very flexible as it bobbed and swayed from side to side as Meghan walked out of view.

"Samantha. Why did you leave me?"

This caught Addie completely off guard. She had no idea. Had Samantha really left her, or was this just part of Meghan's twisted imagination?

"Auntie Meghan.. I... err... I...."

Addie gasped and she felt the cold touch of Meghan's fingers, working lube into her asshole. "I'm listening, Samantha."

"Auntie Meghan, I needed some time away to think. I'm an adult now and it was getting too intense."

Addie had no idea if that would resonate. In a way, it was true for her, and a reason why she left her own home to go so far away to school and to work.

"That's not good enough, Samantha. You could have talked to me." as Meghan worked a second finger into Addie's ass, and twisted them, lubing her insides.

Wincing and gasping, Addie listened intently for any clues. "Do you remember your 19th birthday, Samantha?"

"Yes, Auntie Meghan."

"You remember we spent a wonderful weekend away, just the two of us. Our weekend that was filled with sex, food, and seeing the sights... and at the end you begged me to collar you and make you my slave?"

"Yes, Auntie Meghan." Addie watched as Meghan applied lube to the head of the big dildo and take a few more pictures.

"You lied to me, Samantha. "'I needed some time away to think.'" she scoffed, "Did you really think I wouldn't find out about you and that loser boyfriend of yours? You made a pledge to me, Samantha. I saw pictures of him fucking you, Samantha."

Meghan pressed the head of the dildo to Addie's tight asshole.

"You let him fuck you in the ASS, Samantha. You said you wanted to go slow. Anal wasn't something you wanted until the time was right. You promised ME your ass, and now I'm going to take it with something much, much bigger than he was ever packing."

Meghan, without warning, thrust her hips forward and forcefully pushed almost half of the thick, rubber cock into Addie's ass. Addie closed her eyes tightly and winced at the sudden dull ache as her asshole quickly tried to adjust to the rubber intruder. The pain got too much for her... "Fuuuuuuccckkk!"

Meghan brought her hand hard down on Addie's ass. "Language, Samantha!", throwing Addie's smartphone on the bed, "You know I don't tolerate the use of that word! You dirty whore!" as she spanked Addie over and over. With the dildo still half buried inside Addie, Meghan untied her knees and pushed Addie forward onto her tummy. Meghan followed her down, climbing on top of her, and pressed her full weight onto her, forcing the rest of the rubber cock to sink into Addie's backside. Addie cried out again and buried her face in the sheets to keep from making too much noise.

"I'm going to ruin your ass, Samantha. The ass you let some loser boyfriend have over me and all the love I've given to you!"

Addie winced and bit her lip and moaned as Meghan started thrusting her hips up and down, pounding her sore, tender asshole without mercy.

"I'm sorry, Auntie Meghan. Please. It hurts. I'm sorry, Auntie Meghan. I'm sorry, Auntie Meghan." Addie pleaded as she could do nothing to stop the barrage; Meghan, as it turned out, had amazing stamina kept fucking Addie's ass relentlessly.

Meghan rested her cheek on Addie's and watched her in the mirror. She watched Addie's animated facial expressions as she had no choice but to endure her anal onslaught. Her own mouth opened in pleasure as she brought another young girl to her limits, and forced her past them.

"Do you see my cock, Samantha? The one attached to me, plunging in and out of your ass?"

"Yes, Auntie Meghan." Addie said, in almost a trance-like state. Her mind accepting her fate and the pain dulling.

"The only cock you will ever feel again will the the one strapped around my hips." as she pulled the cock out almost to the head, slamming back down hard.

"Open your eyes, Samantha." Meghan ordered, noticing Addie holding them shut. "Watch me as I fuck you."

Addie watched her reflection as Meghan pulled the dildo out of her and slammed it back in over and over again until she lost track of time, and in some moments, her identity.

The pounding finally stopped once Addie... or 'Samantha' agreed to return with Meghan back home and return to her life of servitude. Addie was led to the shower with her hands still bound behind her back. Meghan lovingly washed her 'niece' from head to toe, making sure she kept her in constant state of denial. Meghan alternated between delicately washing Addie's sore, exhausted body, and cruelly edging her with her relentless fingers against her clit. Addie collapsed into the plush king sized bed. She was barely dry when a very naked Meghan joined her and cuddled with her. She tweaked her nipples, teased her clit, and explained in great detail what she was going to do to her once they got back to her home. Addie tried to reciprocate, but quickly fell asleep in her arms. She was still cuffed behind her back to ensure she didn't masturbate in the middle of the night.

Addie awoke with a start and found herself alone in the big bed. Her hands were free of their bonds, and as Addie rubbed her sore wrists, she noticed that all of Meghan's baggage was gone. Addie found an envelope on her bedside table but wanted to shower first. She winced as she sat up, her asshole bruised and tender. After her shower, she opened the envelope and read the card inside.

~~~~~ Addie,

You were fantastic last night. It was the best role-play I've had in a long time. I wore you out and you looked so cute when you feel asleep in my arms. You didn't get to hear the answer to your question. You asked if there were other 'Samantha's' before you. The answer is Yes. Two have started the journey with me, but you were the first to see my fantasy through to the end. You were the first to take that strap-on and endure everything in my being to make sure you felt it all. I was quite impressed.

I have your contact information for the next time I am in town. I have no idea when that will be, but I would very much like 'Samantha' to visit me again. If you are agreeable to this, then when you return the room key to the front desk, you'll know how to answer the clerk. If not, I understand. Either way, keep the panties as a gift.

Just be warned, as you fell asleep while I was talking, it does mean I'll have to use a bigger, thicker strap-on next time as punishment. (wink). I hope the pictures on your phone are all you wanted them to be. I didn't get much footage of me using the strap-on on you. I got carried away and forgot.

Until next time.

'Auntie Meghan' ~~~~~

Addie quickly collected her things, and headed to the front desk. She gave the room key to the front desk clerk, who scanned it.

"Ah, Samantha. Will you and your Aunt be staying with us again?"

"Yes, we will." Addie answered. The clerk smiled and nodded. As Addie turned to walk out, she heard another of the front desk clerks talk to the first. "I thought her name was Adriana?" "It is... don't worry about it." Addie felt a little flushed with embarrassment but kept on walking to the parking garage and headed home.

Meanwhile, Lucas spent almost every free moment producing content for Addie. Whether it was selecting photos to use, editing some video, 'researching' porn looking for ideas, or keeping tabs on what his sister posted to her Tumblr, he never seemed to tire of his new role in her life. He was actually, deep down, becoming infatuated with her. Lucas thought about his sister's nakedness more and more; planning future challenges and shoots wasn't just to create content to sell. No, no. He was obsessed with seeing her naked. Obsessed with making Addie perform for him. He was living out his own fantasies through her under the guise of requests from her followers. Addie... had become his porn.

As the days went on, he finished putting together and editing Addie's challenge footage from the grocery store. He even turned it into a contest. Using the shot of Addie spread wide showing the vegetables buried in her holes, he asked Addie to post it with a teaser that whoever liked and re-blogged it would be put in a drawing and would get to choose the next 'shoot' Addie performed.