Addie's Debt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie herself took the rest of the week easy. She was sore and tender from the anal pummeling she endured with Meghan and, mentally, she needed time to herself. For her, the last few weeks had been an overly-stimulated adrenaline rush filled with sex, erotica, and depravity. She had deliberately put off looking at Lucas' 'challenge envelopes' for a few days, but one evening she bit the bullet over a cup of cocoa. She was to open one random envelope and couldn't open the next until the previous challenge was completed. Taking out the card, it read:

'Going Commando for a Day.

Pick a day when you will be out of your apartment for the majority of the time. On this day, you will no wear a bra, panties, or any lingerie. Pictures should include flashing, upskirt, and exposing yourself in public places.'

"Typical Lucas." Addie said to herself. The challenge was actually pretty tame, and was something Addie was used to doing. Maybe he planned it that way. Putting the card away, she headed to bed safe in the knowledge she wouldn't have anything embarrassing to do. At least, not this time.

Addie returned home to visit family again and, on Lucas' instruction, brought her extensive toy and clothing collection with her. He had plans for another shoot, and so Addie told her parents she wanted a day out shopping with her baby brother. With Lucas playing his cards close to his chest, Addie drove them about 50 miles away to a smaller town that had a large, but secluded park. The city built the park trying to revitalize the town, but the interest from businesses and sports teams never amounted to much. There was a play area, but a lot of the land remained undeveloped. It wasn't a very popular hangout because of this, but that actually was a good thing.

"Park over there." Lucas directed her, as they pulled into an otherwise empty parking lot.

"What are we going to do here?" Addie had deliberately not asked up to this point, figuring she would be tense for the rest of the drive if she knew.

"We're going in there." Lucas was pointing to a nearby brick building about 300 yards away. It was the public restrooms for the park. "We should be alone. No one comes here any more."

"The restrooms? Oh, come on Lucas. I thought I was going to flash my breasts on a park bench or something." Addie protested.

"Come on. Your fans have been wanting more in the way of restroom stuff since we posted your grocery store antics." Lucas got out the car not waiting to hear Addie's response, and pulled a sports bag from the back seat.

Addie got out the car, locked it and followed Lucas. She was nervous, but a quick glance all around her confirmed that there wasn't another person in sight.

When they got to the bathrooms, Lucas motioned her into the Men's. It was fairly clean, with a subtle odor of cleaning chemicals, but the tiles were dirty and you could tell the restrooms just weren't maintained that well.

"This is gross!" Addie said, holding her hand over her mouth.

"It's just the floor, Addie. You can keep your shoes on, but take everything else off."

Addie walked in and looked around, looking at where she was stepping. She wasn't impressed. Turning to face Lucas, he had a grin on his face that told her better than to argue. Putting her bag down on the sink counter, Addie quickly undressed, figuring they would be taking a few pics of her masturbating in a stall again. However, when Lucas produced the leather blindfold, Addie knew it wasn't going to be that simple. With her vision plunged into darkness again, her other senses suddenly heightened. The colder wind blowing into the bathroom made her nipples stand on end, and the smell of a barely cleaned public restroom penetrated her nostrils. Lucas opened the sports bag and took a long suction cup dildo and attached it to the floor, before guiding Addie by her hand to the center of the bathroom.

"There is a dildo right below you, Addie. I want you to squat down and slide it in and out of your pussy as you play with your clit."

Lucas stood back and took some portrait pictures of his big sister standing naked over the dildo in a public restroom. Addie was scared to death, but squatted down to get her bearings. She quickly found the dildo and put it against the entrance to her pussy.

"Lucas?" Addie called out.

"Right here, sis."

"Take your cock out, Lucas. Talk dirty to me and get me in the mood. Tell me what you're doing."

"You don't need to tell me twice, Addie." as Lucas unzipped his jeans and let his cock free. Using some precum already forming and staining his boxer shorts, he started running his hand up and down his erect shaft.

"God you look sexy. My cock is so hard for you right now. I'm jerking it. Pointing it at you."

"Mmmm, I can hear you jerking your cock, Lucas. Jerking it for me." Addie was beginning to get turned on in her situation. Her exhibitionist tendencies were kicking in, and the fear of being discovered masturbating in a public restroom only heightened her arousal.

"Imagine it's me and 3 other guys. All jerking their cocks, watching you. Knowing you'll be showered with cum at any moment because you're so damn hot."

Addie moaned and started playing with her clit as she bounced on the fake cock. She teased her clit out from it's protective hood and groaned as her fingers rubbed her wetness all around it. Her other hand started pinching her nipple as her mouth hung open. Lucas took in the view, and circled her with the camera, making sure to capture Addie from all angles. He took a closeup of her pussy, and made sure to include the bathroom stalls in the background, and the dirty tiles she was squatting on.

Suddenly, the distinct sound of a car door closing snapped Addie out of it, causing her to stop.

"Stay calm, Addie. Whatever you hear, stay the course. This is what turns you on..."

Addie nodded and got back into her rhythm. As Lucas heard Addie panting and getting herself worked up again, his heart started beating in his chest as he spotted a man coming from a nearby car right to the restroom!

"Remember Addie. Do not stop. Someone is coming. You want this... you need this... do... not... stop..." as the man walked past Lucas with his camera and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What the... what is she doing that for in here?"

Addie tried to focus and just continued. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment, and she found it hard to concentrate.

"It's okay, mate." Lucas said. "She lost a bet last night and this is her dare. Feel free to watch if you want..."

Addie gasped and almost choked on her own spit. 'What the fuck was he thinking?' she thought to herself as she tried to keep her rhythm.

The man turned to Lucas. He was maybe in his thirties, was clean shaven and surprisingly well-dressed for the neighborhood they were in. "I gotta use the facilities, dude." as he emptied his bladder into a nearby urinal, occasionally glancing over at the naked woman masturbating. "I will watch, but my girl has to see this too." he said, as he zipped up his pants and rushed back outside. "Okay, but no more", Lucas bargained. "Yeah, yeah... it's just us two." was the response.

Addie heard the distinct sounds of another pair of footsteps on the dirty tile floor. They were heels though. Clearly.

"What the fuck? Babe, what is this?" the girl said. "She lost a bet and his guy here invited me... or... us... to watch." The girlfriend, who was in her late twenties had short brown hair, was dressed in a short skirt with matching handbag, and heels.

"Well... she is hot. What did she do to lose a bet?"

Lucas thought fast. "Drinking game. It's a weird combination of drinks and the scores from the games last night. She lost badly... when we bet we go pretty hardcore... so here she is. She has to stay like that until she cums. She actually gets off on people watching her... and telling her about it."

Lucas focused the camera back on Addie, who was bright red. She was trying to keep her rhythm but Lucas could tell she was losing the will to cum. He had to think fast. He closed the door to the bathroom and locked it.

"There. No more company." as he walked back over to his sister. Crouching behind her, he painted the scene for her.

"Babe... there are three of us in here now watching you. My cock is hard, and our two new friends are getting turned on watching you to." Lucas said, motioning the two that it was okay to let her know too. The guy quickly unzipped his pants and took out his cock; Lucas could tell the girlfriend was uncomfortable and unsure what to do, but when she saw her boyfriend's cock she focused her attention on him, taking it in her hands and massaging it.

"Mmmm, she is playing with his cock, baby. She's stroking him off while they both look at you. You should see his cock... it's big... you would love it.... They want to see you cum... " Lucas teased.

"Yeah?" Addie said, breathlessly. "Yes." Lucas responded. He motioned the two to come closer. "His cock is so close to you... can you hear her jerk his cock? I'm jerking mine too."

Addie could hear it all, and it was getting her going again. She bounced up and down on the dildo and was clearly wet, her fingers making squelchy sounds as she played with herself. The guy turned to his girlfriend, really getting into this. "Your hand feels so good, baby. I want to fuck you... here. Now." His girlfriend looked curiously at him. Lucas could tell a million speech bubbles were going off inside that cute head of hers. She rummaged around in her purse, pulling out two mini bottles of alcohol. She downed one of them and handed the other to her boyfriend.

"I had these extra bottles for the show, but I need this now... I'll do it, baby, but she has to help us out." she said, stepping out of her panties and walking over to Addie. Standing over her, she put her hand on the back Addie's head and pressed her pussy onto her mouth. "Lick me.. get me ready for my boyfriend's big cock." Addie almost lost it and complied. She moaned as she darted her tongue into the girl's pussy and teased her clit expertly.

"Oh fuck...." the guy and Lucas said... almost in unison as Addie ate the anonymous pussy resting on her face. After about a minute, she got off of Addie's face and sat on the sink counter-top next to her. Her boyfriend then stood in front of Addie, and with a nod from his girlfriend, put the tip of his cock against Addie's lips. Addie immediately took the head into her mouth and sucked it, bathing it in her saliva and rolling her tongue over the sensitive mushroom. She could taste his precum and moaned as she tasted cock for the first time in a while. Addie bounced harder on the dildo filling her pussy as she took more of the cock into her mouth. Addie gagged on his cock, pushing it into her throat, but rather than stand and savor the attention, the guy pulled out completely and starting fucking his girlfriend right next to her.

The anonymous couple's quick grunts, panting, and moaning in unison were music to Addie's ears. She was masturbating right next to a couple who were having sex. The influx of erotic sound entering Addie's ears was almost too much for her to handle. Her mouth hung open as she turned and stuck out her tongue, willing her brother to replace the cock that was taken from her mouth way too soon.

Lucas couldn't believe his luck! As he stepped in front of her face, he put his cock head against her tongue. It felt like heaven as Addie enveloped his cock head with her lips and began a gentle sucking motion. She put her hand out to his hip and held him back to stop him from thrusting, letting him know she wanted to be in control. When Addie was confident her brother knew his limits, she circled her hand around his balls and firmly held them in place as she took more and more of his cock into her willing mouth. It tasted divine and Addie worshiped it for all of her worth.

"Oh shit, baby. Look at that slut sucking his cock..." the girlfriend panted. His boyfriend lost it at that point and thrust into her, pulling her close, as he groaned and spilled his seed inside of her. The two remained locked together, her legs wrapped around his hips as they kissed and enjoyed the moment. Lucas focused the camera on them and then back down to Addie's gorgeous mouth, sucking his cock again.

The couple began whispering and giggled together as he pulled out of her with a pop. He motioned Lucas that his cock needed cleaning. Lucas, desperate not for this moment to end... his sister sucking on his cock... realized what he wanted and reluctantly pulled away from Addie. Addie, who again felt her mouth suddenly empty again moaned and stuck out her tongue. "Need.... cock.... " she panted as she felt her orgasm building. "Please..." she whispered over and over again.

The guy put his slimy, cum-covered cock into Addie's mouth. Now, normally Addie would have been grossed out by this, but was so close to her orgasm she would have done anything. She cleaned his cock lovingly as her own orgasm built. She sucked on it, cleaned it and swirled her tongue around his head, tasting him and his girlfriend's essence. Her open, panting mouth told the guy it was time to take his softening cock away, which he did. But, what Addie nor Lucas expected was the girlfriend wanting her turn as well. Addie heard her heels step either side of her as she straddled her face. With a familiar hand on the back of her head, Addie felt her wet, just-fucked pussy brushing against her lips. As soon as Addie's tongue entered her, and she felt his cum rolling down it and into her throat, her orgasm hit and shook her to her core. As she spasmed and moaned loudly, grabbing the girl's ass and pulling it hard toward her mouth. She dug her nails into the soft flesh of her butt as she drove her tongue deep into the panting girl; her orgasm willing her to scoop and suck every ounce of cum from her pussy. "Fuck, baby... she just came drinking your cum right from my pussy..." the girl said mesmerized. Grabbing Addie's hair hard, she started grinding herself against her mouth. "That's it slut... suck on my pussy... mmmm... did you like my boyfriend's cum?" she whispered. Addie, spurred on with the dirty talk, nodded a yes to the girl while she was worshiping her. She made sure her inner walls, labia and clit were bathed in her saliva and rinsed of any ejaculate before honing in on her clit.

The girl gasped suddenly."Shit.... Nooo..." In a panicked voice she struggled and forced Addie to let her go. Lucas realized the girlfriend was going to cum. Whether it was because of the situation, the setting, or because it was a girl eating her pussy, clearly the girl didn't want to orgasm like that. Flustered, she motioned her boyfriend that it was time to go. The couple silently dressed and then said their goodbyes. The guy had a huge smile on his face as he gave Lucas a thumbs up, before exiting the bathroom and leaving Addie and Lucas alone.

Lucas stepped in front of Addie, loudly jerking his cock. "Holy shit, Addie. That was amazing. I need to cum so badly..." as he stepped forward.

"No, Lucas. Not here. Not like this."

Lucas was disappointed, but the fact Addie was even considering it was a plus.

"I get it, sis." as Lucas forced his erect cock back into his pants. He took some more pictures of Addie, particularly her pussy now that she had cum. He wanted to capture the small drops of wetness all around the dildo on the tile floor. Then, he helped Addie up. Addie cried out. She was so stiff and sore from squatting down the entire time. She needed a moment to rest, propping herself up against the sink counter-top. She smiled at Lucas when she removed her blindfold, her hair matted with sweat.

"I don't know if you planned that or not... but... I was so turned on when they made me lick them. Even if they didn't, when they started fucking right next to me I could have cum from that alone."

"You're telling me! It was so hot watching you do it... I was bummed when they wanted you to clean them. I was so close to cumming in your mouth. But damn watching you clean them afterwards was about the hottest thing I've ever seen. You ate his cum from her pussy... you know that right?"

Addie nodded, blushing as she dressed. "And she would have cum too if she had let me finish her."

Lucas took the dildo from the floor and put it away.

"Yeah, her loss if you ask me. But, he's going to get some action tonight I bet. She needed to cum badly. And... since when did you lick pussy, sis?"

"Oh... it's something new. I have new content on my phone that will tell you how that happened..." Addie said winking at her brother and blushing that she had been so forward about her sexual exploits. Lucas stood with a huge smile on his face.

It was surreal moment for them both. Addie still hated the idea of her content being sold, but this last escapade had given her a confidence and, dare she admit it, a validation, that her desire to expose herself to strangers wasn't wrong or just a fleeting fantasy. She had just sucked the cock and licked the pussy of a couple she never saw. No names. No faces. She would probably never know who they were or meet them. That made the thrill-ride even better.

Then, as they left the restroom and headed for the car, her thoughts turned to the other, bigger act that took place. She had offered her mouth to Lucas and sucked her own brother's cock...