Addie's Debt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep the cum inside of you..." Addie's follower commanded. "Put your hand flat across your pussy and ass as we pull out... or use one hand for each."

Lucas took this as his cue to pull out of Addie. This he took his time doing... the tightness of her ass was like a drug to him that he never wanted to give up. Finally, as his cock popped free with a squelching sound, he got off of the bed and picked the camera up to film Addie getting off of her Tumblr follower's cock. Some of his cum dripped back onto his balls, but she did a good job placing her hand over her ass and pussy to catch almost all of it.

Her follower got up quickly and fast-walked his way over to the wet bar. Bringing back the complimentary ice bucket, he placed it on the floor by the window.

"Squat over this and push the cum into it..." he told Addie. Lucas, saw this as a great opportunity to film the cum dripping from his sister, and cleverly angled the camera up at her crotch.

"Yeah... that's it... film her removing her hands. I want the cum to flow into the bucket." he directed.

Lucas nodded, and the moment her hands left from between her legs, their cum flowed in unison from her pussy and ass, reminiscent of two rivers joining to form a larger one. A never-ending drip started as the residual cum obeyed the laws of gravity and found it's way into the receptacle.

Lucas and Addie's follower took their places back in front of her. Addie, feeling one soft penis graze past her cheek, methodically took each cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked off the coating of sperm and her own essence, moaning for the camera like she was eating her favorite ice cream. Once she had sufficiently cleaned each flaccid cock, the follower again disappeared from the scene. He promptly returned with a large shot glass.

"Empty the cum into this, and then I want her to play with it in her mouth and swallow it."

Lucas was more than on board, and with Addie in her near-orgasm state, she would agree to anything at this point. Lucas placed the camera on the floor and caught every frame of the cum carefully being transferred from the ice bucket to the shot glass. Taking the full shot-glass into his hand, the follower tapped it against Addie's hand, and carefully placed it securely in her grasp.

"Open your mouth, and pour the cum into it. Don't swallow... play with it..." he said, his breathing again slightly belabored. Addie did as instructed and, again not one hundred percent sure where the camera was, made a 'cheers' gesture and stuck out her tongue. Curling it at the end, she carefully poured the cum blindly into her mouth. Luckily, most hit her tongue and ran into her mouth, although she did feel some escape down her jawline and splash onto her breasts.

"Oh... fuck yeah... play with it... swirl your tongue around before you swallow..."

'How much of this is Lucas' cum from my ass? How much is the other guy's cum from my pussy?' Addie thought as she moaned, feeling the salty, creamy mixture fill her mouth. She stuck her tongue out of the thick mixture and flicked her tongue around for the camera. Circling it, and gargling. Finally, after swallowing it with a big 'Ahhhh' at the end, she took things a step further and put the shot-glass on her tongue, letting more cum seep onto it and then used the tip of her tongue to clean it on the inside. For a finale, she opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue to show everyone her empty mouth... all the cum working it's way internally into her tummy.

"Oh my god... she is such a slut..." her follower said as he instinctively played with his cock again, trying to get it hard. Lucas patted him on the shoulder, and with a shake of the head, he promptly stopped and started to dress.

"Okay, with the cum still on your tongue... say your ending, Addie."

Addie took off her blindfold for the first time, and after letting her eyes adjust, looked into the camera capturing this moment.

"Those cocks felt so good... I haven't had a good fuck like that in a long time. I kinda wish my husband would lose his bets more often. Don't tell him I said that though..." as she winked and blew a kiss to Lucas and his camera lens.

As the two guys dressed, Addie said a quick goodbye to her follower and made her way to the bathroom. Locking herself in there, she immediately started the water running for another shower and sat on the toilet with her face in her hands. Wiping her eyes, she stepped into the shower and lost track of time... reveling in the feeling of the hot water cleansing her body of the debauchery that just took place.

The shower had a removable shower head, which Addie used to her advantage. Cleaning herself inside and out was one thing... but the multiple spray patterns were sending her into euphoria as she directed the water against her clit. Just as she was getting close though, she forced the head away from her tender nub, and quickly emerged. Barely toweled dry, she walked toward her brother. Lucas laid oblivious on the bed with his laptop on his lap.

"Wow... did you grow gills in there? I thought you turned into a mermaid or something." he joked, not paying attention to her.

He got a shock as Addie moved the laptop quickly away from him and got on top of her brother. She grasped his hands and held them above his head, her lower legs pinning his arms as she straddled his face and placed her needy pussy over his mouth.

"Eat my pussy, Lucas. I need to cum..." she panted. A fire in her eye, staring down at him with a 'don't fuck with me' look. Lucas slowly began licking his sister, extending his tongue and moaning as her essence ran down into his mouth. Addie's clit was proudly on display, peeking out from it's usually hidden protective hood. She was soaked. She was horny. She needed an orgasm.

As Lucas raised his head slightly to press his mouth against her pussy, he began lapping her delicate folds. Sucking her labia into his mouth, and licking her slit with the flat of his tongue, his wandering organ found her erect nub. He began circling it in rhythmic motions like a shark cornering it's prey. Addie let her head fall backward as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, Lucas... do... not... stop..." she panted.

As his tongue dove into her wetness, he savored his sister's taste... becoming addicted to it. And when her hips began to gyrate, he instinctively followed her motions. Addie held onto the headboard and looked down at her brother. He was quite the pussy licker, and she liked it.

"Mmm that's it, Lucas. Eat your sister's pussy. Make it up to me with a good cum..." she teased.

Lucas picked up his pace and sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he held it between his lips, trapping it in a vacuum. Addie let her mouth hang open and moaned.

"So naughty today, Lucas. Fucking your own sister like that... " she continued, between pants. "Pushing your cock into my ass... did you like how I squeezed it and made myself so tight for you? Mmmmm... I felt you cum, Lucas... in my ass... naughty boy cumming in your sister's ass like that..."

As much as she was trying to taunt and tease him, her dirty talk was as much for herself as it was for him. She hadn't cum from the first, semi-incestuous act and intended to on this go-around. As she felt her orgasm build, she started to grind herself onto his face. Lucas felt his sister starting to shudder and spasm and honed in solely on her engorged clit, circling it and licking it as fast as he could. The two moaned in unison as Addie came... her body tensing and her mouth hanging open as she struggled to draw breath. Lucas just held his mouth open, tasting Addie's essence as she spasmed above him, her tummy looking so sexy as she took in and exhaled air. His cock strained against the confines of his jeans, but knew he could do nothing about it as Addie's weight held his arms firmly in place above his head.

Addie chuckled and smiled, looking down at Lucas. His face partially covered by her as she sat on him, reveling in her orgasmic afterglow. As she got up, Lucas groaned as his arms were finally free from her bondage. She lay on top of him and kissed him, before playfully slapping his face.

"Good boy..." is all she said, before dressing and heading to her room.

Addie spent the rest of the evening channel surfing before falling asleep.

The next morning, Addie woke early and logged into her Tumblr from her laptop. She spent the first hour responding to messages and asks. Over the last few weeks, her Tumblr following had grown rapidly. Updating it and engaging with her fans was part of her daily routine. There were a few conversations going with a couple of fans. Some role-plays and some 'getting to know you' type conversations, but most of her questions from her followers were your basic one-liner questions that she imagined were sent by guys jerking their cocks as they typed.

Do you do anal?

Have you been with other women a lot?

Whats the biggest cock you've fucked?

Have you licked someone's ass before?

Do you swallow?

Addie tended to delete most of these questions, either having already answered them before, or were answered if people just took the time to look at her posts. Nonetheless, Addie usually found herself masturbating just having Tumblr loaded. She needed to cum before going to get breakfast. Needing mechanical help this time, she hopped out of bed and got her bag of toys down from the closet. Addie unzipped it but her focus instantly honed in on the gold envelopes Lucas had given her. Her challenge envelopes. Feeling adventurous, she fanned the five or so envelopes and threw them into the air, letting them fall on the bed. She decided to pick the envelope that landed closest to her pillow.

Sitting back on the bed, her heart beat a little faster as she took the card out and read it:

'Mutual Masturbation.

Pick up a random stranger and record yourselves playing with each other. It can be a guy or a girl. The video has to show you clearly being fingered, and you either jerking a cock or fingering another pussy.'

"For fuck's sake, Lucas..." she whispered to herself. "Really?"

Being a good girl, she stayed true to her brother's rules. You have to complete the challenge you read before you can choose another.

As she munched on a danish pastry, she meandered onto the small deck outside of her room and sipped her coffee. She soon realized her room overlooked the hotel swimming pool. It was a bright, sunny day

and lots of other hotel guests were using it to their advantage. Swimming, splashing and playing in the water, and sunbathing. Lots of skin on display. A good place to try and pick up someone for some x-rated fun.

Dressing in a nice two piece bathing suit, Addie slipped on a sexy fishnet-style beach skirt, put on some over-sized sunglasses, put her red hair back in a ponytail and headed down to catch some rays... and perhaps a playmate. Addie quickly found a free lounger and placed her large beach towel over it, claiming it as her own. The bar was close by and so with cocktails on her mind, she headed over and quickly had the bartender start working on a refreshing long island iced tea.

That's when she saw her. A young woman, probably about the same age as Addie. Maybe a year or two younger. Slouched over the bar resting on an elbow, her free hand was tracing the rim of her glass as she seemed completely lost in thought. As her glass was empty, Addie motioned the bartender to refill whatever it was the girl was drinking.

"Oh... uh... thanks for this." the girl said, raising her glass and putting on a fake smile. Addie could see the girl was upset about something, and politely nodded back.

"You look like you could use it." Addie said, breaking the ice and lowering her sunglasses so that the girl could see her eyes.

"I look that bad?" the girl responded.

"You don't look bad at all. But you've clearly got something on your mind so hopefully that'll help." Addie said, referencing the refilled drink.

"Thanks." this time with a smile that was a little more genuine than the first.

"You're welcome. I'm Addie, by the way. I'm a good sounding board if you need it, or I can leave you to your thoughts if you want..." Addie offered, half expecting to retire back to her lounger and let the sun work it's magic on her skin.

The girl turned suddenly, sipping a huge gulp of her cocktail.

"Do you ever have people who just don't... accept you for who you are?"

Addie was caught off guard, and struggled to find an answer.

"Well, I mean people have their own way of thinking sometimes. What do you mean?"

"I mean... I'm sorry to put this on you... I'm into girls, okay? And my bitch parents think I'm sick and twisted and need help because I don't find boys attractive."

"Oh... wow, I am so sorry... uhm... sorry I don't even know your name." Addie responded, genuinely shocked at how open this girl was being.

"Jenni."

"Jenni. Nice to meet you. That's horrible. There is nothing wrong with loving who you are going to love. You need to be happy for you... not for someone else."

Jenni nodded and made an "Mm-hmm" sound as she drank her drink.

Jenni was actually very attractive. She had a pale complexion, and had some meat on the bones and carried herself well. Definitely not overweight. Addie studied Jenni, and saw her constantly running her finger through her curly shoulder-length brunette hair as she forced it behind her ear. Only for her hair to fall into her face again. It was charming. Jenni told Addie her life story. Throughout, her demeanor certainly picked up. Maybe Addie was the first person in a long time who wasn't judging her, and felt like she could talk to her without listening to the the riot act as a response.

"Is there someone special back home, Jenni?" Addie asked.

She shook her head. "Not any more. My Dad made sure to scare the living shit out of her when she saw us kissing one day. She won't even return my calls or texts any more."

Addie could see Jenni start to get teary-eyed and moved her bar-stool over to her to comfort her.

"I'm sorry you have to live like this... but you know, you can have the type of fun you want while you're on vacation here, can't you? I'm sure there are a ton of girls out there who would love to spend some quality time with you."

Jenni shrugged. Addie was serious and got an idea. It was sordid and she felt truly bad for thinking of herself while Jenni was clearly in distress, but she felt the moment was right to bring it up.

"I'm into girls too. I mean... I've fooled around with both sets of bits. Girls are more fun though..." Addie said, blushing and taking a big sip of her cocktail.

Jenni looked at her with a 'yeah, sure you are' look, almost trying to see if she could catch her in a lie. She couldn't find an ounce of deception though, as Addie was as genuine as the sky was blue.

Before Jenni could respond, Addie continued.

"Do you want to do something extreme and thrilling at the same time? Really let yourself go? A kind of 'Fuck the World' act with someone who understands you?"

Jenni nodded. "Fuck yes."

"Finish up your drink. You're coming to my room." Addie stated in a matter of fact way, and ordered a refill for both of them as they went back to her room.

Addie's heart was beating. Would Jenni be okay with being filmed masturbating? She was sure there was some part of this plan that could go horribly wrong, but something about it felt so right... more for Jenni, than Addie needing to film porn.

As the two entered her room, Addie could tell Jenni was nervous. The two hugged, and Addie ran her hands over the girl's back to try and calm her.

"So, whats the plan?" Jenni asked, smiling. Addie hugged her close again and rested her chin on the girl's shoulder, not wanting to look at her as she spoke.

"Okay, so this is going to sound crazy but hear me out okay?"

Addie felt Jenni nod. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. Reveal what she does. But there was a genuineness about Jenni that told Addie her secret would be safe.

"I have a blog. On Tumblr. And on it... I... post things. Pictures and videos of me... naked... doing dares and having sex with other people... including girls. I want to video us making out and fingering and exploring our bodies. It will be tasteful and erotic and I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

Addie closed her eyes, expecting Jenni to break their embrace and leave. Instead she felt Jenni hug her tightly. "I don't want my face on camera." was the response. Addie lifted her head from the girl's shoulder and looked at her.

Smiling in relief. "I can blur it out, or there are some masks I have that you can wear."

"A mask will be fine... " Jenni said, biting her lower lip.

The two silently nodded as Addie showed her the range of masks to choose from. Jenni chose a padded leather one that covered everything from her nose up. Addie put it on her and smiled, kissing her on the lips.

"You look perfect. Let me get us set up, okay?"

Addie got a video camera out from a heavy plastic case. Lucas had accidentally put it on her luggage cart and so it went to her room instead of his. Her lucky day. She set up the camera on a table and faced it as best she could toward the bed. A single still camera would have to do. Addie set it to record and walked over to her porn newcomer, motioning her to kneel with her on the bed by the pillows.

Addie took the lead and held Jenni's face as she kissed her tenderly. Once she felt Jenni reciprocate, she held the girl close, tracing her contours with her hands and feeling the softness of her skin. Addie also felt hands explore her as well. Starting on her hips, Jenni ran her hands up her side and cupped her breasts, squeezing them through the cute black and white polka dotted bikini top. Addie sighed into her kiss, encouraging Jenni to continue.

Addie put her hands under Jenni's tee and felt her bare skin, discovering there was no bra. Jenni sighed as Addie's hands found her breasts and squirmed a little as Addie playfully squeezed her nipples to make them erect. A quick motion from Addie caused Jenni to lift her arms so that the tee shirt could come off. Jenni, now topless, took Addie's lead and removed Addie's bikini top.

"I love your breasts, Addie..." Jenni commented. Addie smiled and sat back on her heels so that Jenni could see them and explore them. She took her time tenderly licking the meaty globes, covering them in a thin sheen of saliva as she tasted Addie. Sucking her nipples into her mouth, she smiled as she pulled them away from Addie's body and let go, watching them bounce back into place. Addie smiled and back took control as she knelt up again and kissed her once more.

Addie started unbuttoning Jenni's shorts, causing Jenni to kiss her with more passion, anticipating what would happen next. Addie slid her right hand between Jenni's legs. Going into her shorts and under her panties, Addie gasped as she felt a very wet, highly aroused, pussy. Her fingers being greeted by a welcoming, very slick set of labia. Jenni moaned into Addie's kiss as Addie started circling her clit with her fingers, while also teasing her nipple with her left hand. Jenni's arms were loosely around Addie's shoulders, the girl letting Addie do whatever she wanted.

Addie broke their kiss, and bringing her hand to her mouth, sucked Jenni's essence from her fingers as Jenni looked on in awe. She then kissed her again, letting Jenni taste herself as Addie massaged the rest of her essence into Jenni's right breast.

Addie felt Jenni removing her shorts and panties. The two broke their embrace for just a moment, each slipping out of their respective shorts, panties, and bikini bottoms. The two of them now naked on the bed sat back against the plus pillows and kissed again.