Addie's Debt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie spread Jenni's legs, showing off her pussy to the camera as she did the same.

"Keep your legs open. Show the world your hot little yummy pussy..." Addie directed.

Jenni nodded and then gasped as she felt her hand being placed against Addie's wet slit that was also yearning for attention. The two sat facing each other, their foreheads touching as they looked into eachother's eyes panting and gasping. Their respective fingers pleasuring the other. It was clear Addie had more experience with girls than Jenni did, but she couldn't complain as Jenni was picking up quickly... almost mimicking Addie's motions. She wondered how much experience Jenni truly had, but got her answer as she pushed two fingers into Addie's pussy and began rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Oh... fuck that's good... don't stop..." Addie panted.

And Jenni didn't. Addie brought her hand to Jenni's mouth and had Jenni suck her own essence from her fingers.

"Get them wet..." she panted.

Jenni responded with enthusiasm, and soon a trail of saliva draped over Jenni's breasts as Addie removed her fingers from her mouth and massaged them into her pussy again. Also inserting two fingers while gently finger-fucking Jenni, Addie pressed her thumb onto Jenni's clit and held it in place as she fingered her new friend. The two kept fingering, and teasing, until it was clear they were both on the verge of cumming.

"Oh shit... make me cum, Addie..." Jenni begged. "Don't stop..." as Addie feverishly rubbed her wet fingers over her slit and pinched her clit as she teased it.

"Same..." Addie pleaded.

Jenni sent Addie over the edge when she pushed two more fingers into her while teasing her clit with her thumb. Addie gasped as her orgasm took over. Shuddering and panting into Jenni's shoulder as she brazenly let her essence drip over her fingers. She squeezed Jenni's four fingers with her pussy as her body convulsed and spasmed involuntarily. Jenni soon followed as her fingers being squeezed sent her over the edge too. She moaned loudly over Addie's shoulder as her orgasm racked her body. The two fell back panting and laughing as they both came down from their amazing experience.

"Shit... I needed that..." Jenni said. "It feels so much better when someone else makes you cum."

"You got that right." Addie responded. Looking at the camera and getting up to turn it off. Jenni's hand stopped her in her tracks. "Leave it running..." she said as she got up on her knees and parted Addie's legs, turning and draping her spent pussy over Addie's face. When she began licking Addie's pussy clean, Addie moaned and reciprocated. The two spent the time cleaning each other. Each too sensitive for another orgasm. It was a beautifully tender moment that they both enjoyed immensely. Addie definitely got the impression that Jenni didn't want to leave. She didn't want to go back to her family and be miserable as her parents judged her. She was trying to prolong the moment for as long as possible.

The two spent the morning and most of the afternoon together. Naked for the majority of it, they got to know each other, talked life, showered together, and ate lunch. Addie also showed Jenni her Tumblr site, and smiled widely as Jenni's eyes marveled at all the pictures and videos Addie had posted. Addie didn't mention Lucas at all or why the she posted so much porn, but did tell Jenni that their tryst would be posted and she could remain anonymous. Jenni agreed, actually telling Addie it would be a turn-on to see people liking and re-blogging, and possibly commenting on them making out.

"It's a strange feeling, Jenni." Addie continued. "I mean... I'm out there. Everyone who has been to my blog knows what I look like naked. And I fear every day I'm going to be noticed by someone in public or outed online. But it's a thrill at the same time... I'm kind of addicted to it."

Jenni just nodded. "It's definitely an outlet that's for sure. I may start one too. Would you follow me if I did?"

"For sure."

A text from Jenni's parents abruptly ended their meeting.

"I'm being summoned for a family dinner..." Jenni said as she rolled her eyes. The two exchanged phone numbers, email addresses and promised to keep in touch. Addie didn't mention anything, but thought it would be a nice surprise to PayPal her some money if their video made anything.

As Addie collapsed on her bed exhausted, she saw Lucas had texted her hours ago.

"What are you doing?"

Addie responded. "Oh nothing much. Corrupted a rebellious teenage girl to the point she wants to make a nude Tumblr site too."

"Wow, for real?!?" Lucas responded. "Awesome!"

"Yeah..." changing the subject. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, you want to go out to dinner?"

"Gimme a few and we'll find somewhere nice to eat." Addie suggested.

"kk," Lucas responded. Addie hated 'kk' with a passion.

"Oh, did you fuck someone yet?" Addie asked.

"As a matter of fact I did... twice. A cute little waitress who works at the tequila bar here."

"Wow, you stud... so no need for me any more?"

"Are you kidding me?" Lucas responded. "My cock will always want you."

Addie smiled and blushed. "Good..." was all she responded.

Addie got up, showered again and put on a casual outfit so she could find her brother and have dinner. Who knows where the rest of the evening would take them. Maybe his cute little waitress would be on the menu too...