Adding Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason," I finally said. "How are we gonna' ...I mean, will he...?" I was confused about how it was going to work and what I was supposed to do. Jason didn't say anything while I was thinking. Finally I said, "Dammit, Jas, are you gonna' ...well, take care of it ...I mean, tell him or something?"

He hurriedly and, apparently happy that I'd made the decision, said, "Hey, Kelli, I'll work it out with Andy, don't worry, okay?" Then as an afterthought, he said, "Kelli, this is gonna' be great ...I mean, god, I just have to see you! I'll talk to Andy, okay? It'll be great, you'll see ...I promise."

The following day, I met Jason at mid-morning at the creek. I couldn't escape the feeling that this was something like my last day with him ...and if that were true, then it was like the last day of my life! Andy was due to arrive in the afternoon and after that, it would be up to Jason. Well, and Andy, too. As I walked into the little clearing by the creek, Jason was already naked, ready and sitting on the blanket.

Although I sucked him off and we fucked later, it just wasn't the same. I had a terrible cloud hanging over me and it just wouldn't go away. I didn't know what was going to happen or how I'd react or what I'd do. I also worried about how Jason would react to it all. I'd heard lots of rumors about jealousy with boys and their girlfriends, but I had no firsthand experiences. We did talk about the situation, but neither of us knew what it was going to be like. We tried to joke about it and use humor to lessen to dark mood, but it just didn't work for either of us. We just didn't know enough, weren't experienced enough, to fully grasp the reality of the situation or the consequences. But the one underlying reality was that if I didn't go through with it, if I didn't suck and fuck his cousin, then I would not be able to see Jason for a whole week ...and that was just not possible for me. I simply couldn't imagine not having Jason at least a couple of times a day. A whole week without him was just totally unimaginable for me. And I became convinced that I'd do anything to keep that from happening.

The following day, as I slipped on the t-shirt, I saw them walking across the pasture towards the barn. I was so nervous about this first meeting. I didn't really know Andy at all. And Jason had assured me that he'd never told Andy about me previously. However, he was going to tell Andy all about us that night and he'd know exactly what was to happen ...there wouldn't be any silly, childish and scary awkwardness. Or so he said. I was going to suck Andy's cock and fuck him, plain and simple. I was going to do it so I could still enjoy Jason during the week ...and if Andy was there, too, so be it. I didn't know what Jason had planned exactly, but I hoped that it would be something like, Andy, this is Kelli. Okay, Kelli, suck his cock! And that would be it. I wouldn't have to make any stupid, awkward decisions on my own ...and thus embarrass myself even further. But then after doing it, I'd probably die of embarrassment and humiliation and they'd bury my dead body out behind the barn!

I'd planned to be in the barn when they came, but it didn't work out that way. But it was almost as good because when I stepped into the barn, I could hear them talking up in the loft above. And from their comments, I knew they'd not heard me enter. I stood there and listened to them for a moment. Andy was obviously anxious for me to suck him off and fuck him while Jason was commenting and bragging about my talents and how cute I was. I was nervous about the meeting, but I'd also promised Jason that I'd do it ...and listening to him say such nice things about me, I couldn't and wouldn't let him down.

I reached back and closed the barn door with a little more force than was needed. At the sound of the door closing, Jason called out, "Kelli, is that you?" And when I walked over and looked up at the loft, he grinned and said, "Hey, great! I thought maybe...? Well, c'mon up!"

I smiled up at him and climbed the ladder. As I stepped onto the loft floor, I saw Andy sitting on a bale of hay. As usual, I leaned over and kissed Jason's cheek. He grinned at me and said, "Kelli, this is my cousin Andy."

Where Jason was rather tall and slender, Andy was tall but stocky. He wasn't fat, just physically larger, like a football player or something. He had the same dark, wavy hair and was quite attractive – especially his smile. He stood up and I smiled rather nervously, nodding my head in greeting and clinging to Jason for ...well, support for my weak knees, I suppose. I'm not sure if he said anything, but his smile seemed to say that he was pleased. And then came what I'd feared most ...a long and seemingly interminable moment of tense, nervous silence!

Thankfully, just before I was tempted to turn and run Jason grasped my arm and whispered, "C'mon, Kelli ...suck us off! Please?" And then a bit louder so Andy could hear it, he said, "She's really good, Andy ...she's gonna' suck us off!"

He chuckled softly, hugged me and I looked up at him smiling in appreciation for helping alleviate my nervousness. Even then my sexual submissiveness was apparent, even if none of us actually recognized it for what it was. I felt much more comfortable just doing what Jason told me to do. I wanted to just close my mind and obey, to make no decisions. It was so much easier for me. He grinned at me and grabbed my t-shirt, pulling it over my head and off. My tits were still rather small and I didn't wear a bra most of the time. Andy was staring at my tits and I wanted to cover them with my hands, but I didn't. I just didn't look at him.

"Hmm, nice tits ...small, but firm and round, just the way I like 'em." Andy said.

I looked at him and he was smiling that lovely, charming smile. I couldn't help but return the smile, not only because he was so attractive, but also anyone who liked my small tits deserved a nice smile!

With the smile still on his face, he asked, "Kelli, are you ...well, are you okay with this? I mean, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do, ya' know? Is it okay with you?"

I looked at him and smiled, then glanced up at Jason. He grinned at me, hugged my shoulders tightly. I turned back to Andy and nodded my head in the affirmative ...I was okay with it. And in my mind, I was thinking, please, just tell me what to do.

As Jason led me to the blanket-covered bales and loose hay, Andy started unbuckling his pants. He was grinning at me. I glanced up at Jason. Then the tension of the moment just got to me and I just couldn't help it ...I started laughing and giggling nervously. But it broke the tension. I turned my face against Jason's chest, hugging him and couldn't stop giggling. Thankfully they both joined in the laughter even though they probably didn't know what caused it. Just the laughter alone eased the tension in all of us, in myself especially.

Andy pushed his pants and underwear to the floor and kicked them to the side. Jason squeezed my shoulders and pulled me toward Andy. With Andy sitting on a bale of hay, Jason sort of pulled me down between Andy's legs. Nothing was forceful, of course, but Jason really was doing what I'd wanted ...taking the decisions away from me, keeping me from letting my nervousness ruin everything. I was scared, nervous, but Jason grinned at me and squeezed my shoulders, pushing me down. Kneeling between Andy's legs and looking at his big, hard cock, it didn't seem so different than Jason's cock. So I tried not to look at Andy's face, just his cock and in my mind, I pretended that it was Jason.

I leaned forward and as soon as the big, hard cock touched my lips, the nervousness was gone and the delightful sensations of a hard cock sliding passed my lips and onto my tongue became the only thing that I concentrated on. I remember thinking that it really wasn't any different to sucking Jason's cock, but with Jason now naked and sitting right beside us, there was an added thrill for me ...two cocks! With my mouth and tongue busy on Andy's cock, I reached out for Jason's cock. With one cock in my mouth and one in my hand, I was excited and thrilled. All of the previous tension and nervousness melted away. And it was so thrilling, so exciting to have two guys who wanted me, who thought I was beautiful and sexy.

Andy must have been quite horny because I'd only been sucking on him for a little while when I felt the changes ...those signs of imminent orgasm. His cock became rigid and swelled, his leg and belly muscles became tensed and firm and, of course, the delightful, but soft moaning. I prepared for the spurt of hot cum, longing for it to splash into my mouth and onto my tongue. I didn't have long to wait ...with a grunt and loud moan the hot cum spurted into my mouth. And it came in successive spurts, rapidly, one, two, three large spurts of hot fluid. I swallowed it all with pleasure and continued to suck the big cock as it slowly became flaccid.

As Andy's cock turned limp, I knew from my experiences with Jason that if I continued to suck on his cock, it would become somewhat painful. If that happened, he'd groan and push me away. So I just turned and scooted over to Jason and began sucking his big, hard cock. And it was simply fantastic ...I loved the idea of having another cock just right in front of me to keep doing what I loved most in the world ...sucking cock! And best of all, it was Jason's cock! As I sucked on his cock, Andy leaned in close telling me how great it was and how wonderful I was and other such complimentary comments. I was thrilled by it and especially thrilled that he was right there close watching me suck Jason off.

"Damn, she can really suck dick, huh?" Andy said to Jason as he watched me. "She's better than any of the women I know!"

"Damn, she's got cute little tits, too." He said, laughing. "And, wow, what a cute, round little ass!"

"Shit, Jason, you got yourself a real treat here, my boy!" He said laughing. And patting my back and shoulder, he said, "God, Kelli, you're a great cocksucker ...really good, believe me."

"Man, just think, Jason," he said with a chuckle. "This week is gonna' be one of the best weeks of my life. She can suck us off every day, by god!"

He was making those comments, both to Jason and to me about the action ...almost like a play-by-play commentary! It excited me. And it obviously excited Jason, too, because he quickly spurted his cum into my mouth with a loud groan. Andy laughed and again told me how great I was, what a wonderful girl I was. And he was also thrilled and excited that I swallowed the cum.

After sucking them both off, all of my initial nervousness had disappeared. The sexy, and sometimes lewd, banter that was going on between us was exciting and arousing. I won't deny that it still felt a bit strange, but there was easiness about it all that kept me from being overly nervous. I was kneeling between them and playing with both flaccid cocks, one in each hand. And occasionally, to their delight and pleasure, I'd lean over and suck one or the other into my mouth. I'd always enjoyed sucking and licking Jason's limp cock. I loved to chew on it ...no, not hurtfully, but gently sinking my teeth into the soft, spongy flesh. It was sort of like soft, chewy candy or something and it was a marvelous sensation. And it was especially enjoyable for him when I concentrated on the smooth, sensitive head. He'd always groan like I was biting it off, but if I pulled back and looked at him, he'd always smile and pat my head – an unspoken signal for me to continue.

It wasn't too long that my playing and biting caused Andy's cock to become rigid again. He was obviously more horny than Jason was ...probably because I'd been sucking Jason dry every day for weeks! Andy lifted up on his elbows and smiled at me. He had the nicest smile! With that beautiful smile showing brightly, he said, "Can we ...ahh, fuck now? I'd really like that, Kelli ...really!"

I wasn't really prepared for that! In most of the fucking between Jason and I, that request was usually mine. I knew that he wanted to do it, but he always allowed me to make the decision. He might give certain signs or indications that he'd like it, but seldom did he ever just ask for it. It didn't bother me exactly that he asked it just took me by surprise. I'd made the assumption earlier that he'd probably want to fuck me and I was prepared to do it. But I'd also just assumed that I would be the one to initiate it. I'm sure that my hesitation bothered Andy, because his smile disappeared and he looked at me quizzically, sort of nervously. At that point, I knew that I should say something, make up my mind and answer him. I would have preferred for him to have just demanded it ...nicely, of course, but still a demand.

I smiled at him and glanced at Jason, who was now also up on his elbows grinning at me. I giggled and looked at Andy. I nodded and said, "Well, sure, I guess ...if you want to."

Andy sat up straight and the beautiful smile had returned. His cock was standing up firmly, fully rigid and ready. He looked at Jason and then looked back at me and asked, "Are you gonna' ...well, suck him off while I ...well, I mean...?"

Oh, my god, I thought, it's just like those porno flicks I'd heard about ...the girl bent over and being fucked from behind while sucking someone else's cock! Why I hadn't considered such a thing as that when I was thinking about this day is beyond me, but I hadn't. I won't say that it was a shock, but it certainly hadn't been on my mind ...even when he asked to fuck me. I'm sure he noticed my momentary silence, but he didn't say anything. I finally looked up at him, glanced at Jason and, I'm sure with some uncertainty in my voice, said, "Well, yeah, sure. I mean, if that's ...ahh, what you want?"

And thus began my first session of being fucked at both ends at the same time! I can't say that it was then or is even now, my favorite way to fuck. It's disconcerting for me ...it breaks my concentration for either activity. And for another thing, it's most often an untimed, uncoordinated action. The guy fucking my cunt might thrust at different times to the one fucking my mouth. So that causes my body to rock or be pushed at the wrong time for one or the other action. See? It's disconcerting and distracting. I much prefer to control the action for the greatest possible pleasure for my guy or guys. But in that situation, guys fucking me at both ends, I'm left to be nothing but two hot, wet holes and am unable to intensify the pleasure for either of them.

Jason had, of course, fucked me from behind many times, so it wasn't new to me. We mostly did it doggie-style, on our knees. But Andy had me stand up and bend over to suck Jason's cock and he moved in behind me. Like I always did for Jason, I spread my legs some to allow him access. He was anxious and before I was even ready for it, I felt the hard cock probing for my hole. I started to reach under my belly and help him, but before I could do it, the big cock found the opening and plunged deeply into me with one powerful thrust. Andy was much more forceful in fucking my cunt than Jason was. His thrusts were powerful and strong, pushing hard against me and driving his big cock deep inside my cunt. I sucked at Jason's cock as best I could even while being bounced back and forth by Andy's powerful thrusts. And he also kept a good grip on my hips and, with each thrust he'd pull at my hips, pulling me backward even as he thrust forward. And each time, I could feel the power of his hard cock as it drove deep into my cunt and my body.

Being extra horny, it didn't take Andy long. We'd been fucking for only a few minutes when I felt his cock swell and grow even more rigid inside me. His thrusts were still as powerful, but he'd thrust into my cunt and then hold it for a long moment before pulling back for another thrust. That action slowed more and more as he came closer to orgasm. I was trying my best to get Jason to spurt into my mouth at the same time, but I felt it was a losing proposition. Andy wasn't going to be denied his orgasm just so he and Jason could get off together!

Andy finally thrust deep into my cunt and holding tightly to my hips, he grunted and moaned. I felt the hot cum splash inside me as he continued to pull at my hips, holding us tightly together. Then with a couple of more short, powerful thrusts and spurts of hot cum, I felt his cock begin to soften inside of me. He leaned down and kissed my back, breathing heavily and moaning softly. And as Jason spurted his cum into my mouth, I felt Andy's cock soften completely and slip from my cunt.

During that week, I sucked off and fucked Jason and his cousin, Andy, many times. We were together every day, fucking and sucking, sometimes several times a day and it was always a delightful, wonderful time for me. For one thing, it seemed that I almost always had a nice hard cock to play with or suck or fuck. That was a major change and a very pleasant one for me. Andy always seemed quite horny and virile, and he was also somewhat aggressive. Jason was easy-going and seldom, if ever, demanding. Andy, on the other hand, wouldn't ask nicely like Jason did, but would say 'C'mon, Kelli, suck my dick' or 'Git over here, I want to fuck that hot, little cunt' or something similar in a gruff, demanding tone of voice. I was accustomed to Jason's relaxed, non-aggressive attitude and Andy's attitude and tone of voice seemed somewhat demeaning to me. But it was also rather exciting and arousing. I chose the exciting and arousing way of viewing it to avoid any unnecessary mental anguish. While I still had a bit of inner conflict about it, his smile and bright eyes seemed to tone it down and I always did as he asked or demanded. My sexual submissiveness should have been apparent to me, but I just didn't recognize it.

The day before Andy was to return home, we spent the whole time sucking and fucking like rabbits! It seemed that he was trying to get as much pleasure as possible before he left ...and I was more than accommodating, I was a willing, happy participant. I was a bit surprised that Jason seemed to sit back and watch. But it was apparently to allow his cousin to enjoy as much as possible on his last day. Jason lived only a short distance away and could have me almost any time with a quick, simple phone call. I don't know, but I guess they'd worked that out between them before hand.

After Andy left, Jason and I returned to our normal routine and other than an occasional comment or two, not much was said about it. But even though I didn't know it at the time, it was to be a major turning point in my sex life. But that's for other stories perhaps.

(Not the end, only another beginning)

12