Adding Risk to Swimming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Good morning," I said, with my eyes still closed and smiling.

"Morning sexy," she responded, kissing me on the lips exchanging our own tastes. "You owe me an orgasm or ten," she added.

"Yeah yeah, you shouldn't be so good, how do you do that?" I asked.

"Just grade 'A' awesome I guess," she replied, smiling at me. "7am by the way," she said, as she stood up, slapping her hand against my clit. "Shower time."

"Bitch," I said, flinching as her hand connected with my sensitive clit causing an almost electric shock of pain to flash up and down my body.

"You might wanna cover up," she said, as she put the dressing gown on before leaving the room, which woke me up a little, as I realised I was totally naked, with my legs open, on my back and I was assuming it was fairly obvious I had just been 'active'.

I heard a click and the door opened what felt like 2 seconds later, but I must have fallen asleep again, "Shit, one sec," I blurted out, as I grabbed unsuccessfully for the covers whilst simultaneously failing to cover up between my legs or my boobs.

"Hahaha, chill. Only me," Sarah said laughing, "luckily for you... You look wet and everything," she teased.

I grabbed the covers and curled up watching TV whilst my heart rate returned to normal. Sarah put some panties on before sitting on the bed and starting to dry her hair. Five mins later or so I got up and went for a shower before drying off and going back to Sarah's room. She looked at the door and put her arm across her chest to cover herself as she was still only wearing her panties. When she saw it was only me she turned back to the mirror and continued sorting out her make-up.

I went to put my panties back on which were on the floor, "Skanky bitch," Sarah said, smiling at me through the mirror.

"What?" I said.

"Same panties as all day yesterday, and all night," she said. "Go without... dare ya."

"Could borrow some of yours?" I suggested.

"You could... Or you could go without..." she said smiling at me.

"You not gonna lend me any?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, "tell ya what, I will if you will."

"K," I said, grabbing my skirt and pulling it up before slipping my blouse on and buttoning it up.

"Cute," Sarah said, "something very sexy about knowing a girl has nothing on under a skirt."

"Yeah yeah," I said, making sure the skirt was positioned correctly and not tucked up or anything as I checked in the mirror that my nipples couldn't be seen through the blouse. Happy that they couldn't, I sat on the bed and waited for Sarah to finish her make-up.

Sarah stood up and started to get dressed before asking, "Make-up?"

"Please," I said, sitting where she was in front of the mirror. I don't wear much make-up, just a bit of eye-liner and stuff for work so it didn't take long.

"Fi," Sarah said, causing me to turn to look at her, just as she slid her panties from under her skirt and dropped them on the floor.

I just smiled at her and finished off my make-up before we went downstairs and got some breakfast.

"You swimming tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, You?"

"Yep, see you there?" Sarah half asked, half stated.

"Yep, quarter to 5 ish."

"Hope he is there again, rematch?" she suggested.

"Aye, maybe," I said grinning as Sarah closed the door behind us and we both went to work.

12