Addison's New Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"Do you enjoy watching him, Addison?" Michelle inquired.

"Hell yeah! But I want to make him happy."

"And you? Don't you need something, too?"

"Yeah, but...I mean he comes first, and...," Addison stuttered.

"No. You are two people. Both of you need to be happy. There's no reason it can't be at the same time," Michelle stated firmly.

Addison took the few steps it required to get to her father's chair. His cock looked even more impressive when she hovered over him. Their eyes met and the mutual desire was obvious.

Addison bent down and pulled off his pants and underwear. When she looked back up at him, the beauty of his erection and the large balls hanging between his legs struck her for the first time. That's when she was convinced she would go through with it.

She climbed onto the chair, straddling her father's legs. Behind her, Mike saw Michelle sit on the couch.

Addison moved close enough that she and her father could kiss. It was a non-sensual meeting of lips at first, but Addison's tongue entered Mike's mouth and the passion began. Mike wrapped his arms around her and she was pulled to him until her pussy was pressed hard against his cock.

Mike's hands slid through his daughter's fine, golden hair. He held her head and probed her mouth with his tongue.

He put his hand between them and found her tits. Addison backed away just enough to give him access. He held each one tightly, feeling the fullness before concentrating on her sensitive nipples.

After a minute or so, Addison leaned up and put a nipple near his mouth. Only a moment's hesitation followed. Then Mike spread his lips and accepted it. He licked for a few seconds, and then sucked on as much of her tit as he could take in his mouth.

Addison held it for him and willingly let her father drive her nearly insane with his talented tongue play. Between her legs, Addison could feel his cock and she knew she wanted him inside her.

When she couldn't take it any longer, Addison lifted herself up and used her hand to place Mike's cock at the entrance to her cunt. He held her by the ass and watched her lovely body begin to lower itself onto his shaft. It only took a second or two, followed by the most intense pleasure either of them had ever felt...simply being part of each other in this sexual way.

Addison leaned down and kissed her father. The real sex had not yet begun. They just held each other and kissed and felt the love for each other. Soon, Addison looked into her father's eyes and deliberately squeezed her pussy together around his cock.

Mike's mouth opened. At first there was no sound, but then a moan came from deep inside him.

"Oh God, Addison," he said so softly she almost didn't hear him.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

Only then did he begin to move his cock in and out of her cunt. Addison quickly matched the motion. Mike held her by the waist, watching her breasts bounce freely. Her pussy flowed with juices and the stiff cock had no trouble entering her as far as it wanted.

"It's OK to cum in me. It's safe, and I want you to," she said in his ear.

Mike nodded, adding one more thing to the list he had to talk to her about afterwards. Behind them, and unnoticed, Michelle quietly slid her hand inside her jeans, ready for the real action to begin.

The rhythm of the father and daughter fucking settled into a steady pace. The delight of simply having sex caused both of them to delay their need to cum. They would have been happy staying there all night and feeling Mike's thick cock slide in and out of the teenager's tight cunt.

Addison leaned forward and then back, changing the angle and creating new sensations for both of them. Their moans quickened and got louder as the delight turned into desire and, ultimately, the need to cum.

Addison put a hand on either side of her father's head on the back of the chair. She leaned forward. Mike took a breast in his mouth and Addison used the new-found leverage to increase the speed of her bounces on his cock. He had a firm grip on her ass, molding the tender flesh in his hands.

"Oh God, yes! Keep fucking me! I'm...almost...there!" Addison moaned.

Mike wasn't planning on going anywhere and he wasn't going to take her tit out of his mouth to answer her. He just fucked her harder, with thrusts that slapped against her thighs each time he reinserted his cock into her. She began to whimper with each thrust, getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

But it was Mike who erupted first. He slammed his head against the back of the chair and cried out, "Yes! Yessssss! Addison!"

He threw his body upward into his daughter and felt the first long, hot stream of cum explode out of his cock. Another groan and another blast of cum; one after the other with Addison continuing to squeeze his cock with her cunt.

Mike felt her body begin to shake and with almost imperceptible moans, she too began to cum. Only the quivering of her body on his cock signaled to him that she was having an orgasm. He attributed her self-control, vocally, to the fact Michelle was there.

And on the couch, Michelle herself was finishing a long, hard orgasm with constant rubbing of her clit. Through it all, nobody had noticed...but her.

Father and daughter slowly came down from their orgasms closely holding each other, Mike still inside Addison. She occasionally tightened her hold on his cock and he moaned, leaking another couple drops of cum inside her cunt.

"Oh my God, Dad. I've never cum like that. You're wonderful."

"I hope I didn't hurt you, hon," he said.

"Hurt me? Are you fucking kidding me? Can you hurt me some more later?"

Michelle was fastening her clothes back together when Addison finally lifted herself off Mike. Despite disheveled hair and a little stream of cum down the inside of her thigh, Addison was just as beautiful as ever.

"And nobody got hurt," Mike said to Michelle.

"You'll learn to trust me someday."

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12