Addy's Summer of Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peyskip
peyskip
170 Followers

At that moment I felt for Chad. He'd always been so cocksure of himself, but now he seemed apprehensive and vulnerable. Could he be evolving? I wondered should I stick things out for a while longer. As those thoughts crossed my mind, his old bravado kicked in and he boasted about how much stronger his arm was than the current starter and how he felt confident that he'd beat him out by mid season.

I took one of the hors d'oeuvres I'd laid out on the coffee table. Chad grabbed one too and made a face when he tasted the caviar. "Give it a chance" I said. He took another bite, and then devoured almost the entire tray. I couldn't tell if he liked them or if he was just so hungry that he scarfed them down so fast so he wouldn't actually taste them.

When we'd finished, I mixed us both another drink and excused myself to the kitchen to finish cooking. Everything was prepped so all I really had to do is throw the ingredients together. I kicked up the pot of hot water up to boil and added the pasta and a little salt. While the noodles cooked I fired up a big non-stick skillet and added a bit of extra virgin olive oil and a little butter. While the butter was melting, I hit it with a little mixture I'd made up of salt, black pepper, white pepper, sweet paprika, and cayenne that I mixed up before Chad arrived. I'd gotten the recipe from one of mom's gourmet mags. It came from a famous Cajun chef who said you had to season the mixture every time you added a new ingredient to "build" what he called "depth of flavor."

When the butter melted I added shallots, garlic, and green onions and seasoned them as they started to wilt. Once the veggies became translucent, I added a bit of white wine to deglaze the pan. Then, I added the shrimp and more seasoning along with a little heavy whipping cream. Carefully watching so the shrimp wouldn't overcook, I drained the pasta just as they turned that beautiful shrimpy pink and added it to the pan to finish cooking. When everything was done, I plated the pasta into wide bowls and garnished it with chopped parsely, sliced scallions, and some freshly grated parm.

Chad came into the kitchen when I added the wine and said "holy shit Addy, that smells amazing." I smiled inside wondering again if I'd been too hard on Chad, and should I give him some more time to become the boyfriend I really wanted.

We ate by candlelight in the dining room. I opened a bottle of Alsatian wine that the magazine had recommended for the shrimp, luckily, dad had several bottles of the stuff in his cellar. Chad didn't say much during dinner as he thoroughly enjoyed the pasta. I liked it too, it was creamy and spicy, just the way I imagined the after dinner sex would be. Even though I'd planned the evening as a fuckfest, I had to admit to myself that supper was pretty romantic.

After the pasta, we ate a simple fruit compote I'd put together thinking that the main dish would be heavy enough and that we wouldn't want a really rich dessert. It was a perfect combination. Chad helped me clear the table and load the dishwasher. I poured us both a snifter of dad's good cognac and we went back into the den. I put on one of dad's soft Jazz records, a guitar album by a guy named Joe Pass. I sat down next to Chad on the sofa and snuggled up to him as we sipped the cognac and listened to the beautiful music.

Finally, Chad leaned over to kiss me and I opened my lips so we could explore each other's tongues. I was melting. We kissed for at least half an hour, more than we ever did in our rush-rush sessions in his car. He'd told his mom that he was sleeping at our friend Paul's house and for the first time with Chad we didn't have to hurry. He seemed as cognizant of that fact as I did.

As we kissed our hands roamed over each other's bodies. He seemed to revel in the feel of my stockings working his hands gradually up my thighs until he found the lacy panties. I gasped as he rubbed his fingers over my dripping pussy, kissed him hard, and whispered, "let's go up to bed."

I led him up the stairs to mom and dad's room thinking that their mirrored walls would be much sexier than the teen idol posters I had hanging up in mine. I was so right.

I watched in the mirror as Chad undressed me, unzipping my dress and slipping it off my shoulders onto the floor. Chad looked back and gasped as he took me in all decked out in mom's sexiest underwear. But he didn't look long. I guess my matching bra and panties along with the stockings, garters, and heels kinda set him on fire. Soon my bra was on the floor and my nipples in his mouth.

Chad tried to be gentle, but he was hungry and insistent. Before long I was completely naked. He picked me up and put me on the bed. One hand went to my nipple and another to my crotch. He stopped for a second and I watched him undress in the big mirror.

In a jiffy he was completely naked. His cock had clearly recovered from my blowjob and was pointing up to heaven. He climbed on the bed and we started kissing. I tried to urge him gently down to my crotch, God how I'd wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy.

Chad sort of got the hint. With my hands encouraging him, he kissed down to my hot hungry cunt. I guided his face to my crotch and lifted my hips to his mouth. He licked me a few times, but quickly kissed his way up to my mouth. I guess he didn't like the taste. This confused me. Since I'd started masturbating, I'd learned to love sucking my fingers after they'd been in my pussy. I secretly dreamed of tasting another girl. But I guess it wasn't Chad's thing. I was a little bit miffed, but, oh my, I was also so horny that all I could think about was him putting his hard cock in me.

Chad mounted me missionary style and started humping away. I knew that his meant he'd cum pretty soon even though I'd drained his cock a couple of hours earlier. I didn't want it this way.

To slow him down, I put my hands on his shoulders and rolled him over. It took a minute for him to figure out what I wanted, but he ultimately complied. With Chad on his back, I smiled at him and slipped him out of me. I kissed my way down to his crotch and went down on him, purposefully slowing everything down.

After I sucked him for a few minutes I took my mouth off of his penis and wrapped my hand around his cock, jacking him slowly. I conjured up my lustiest look and stared in his eyes as I rose up to climb on his shaft. This time, I wanted to cum too, and I thought I might be able to ride him a bit to get myself there.

I slowly mounted his shaft as I looked at us in the mirror. We looked so hot!

Slowly I began riding his shaft, every now and then taking his cock completely out of me to rub it against my clit. I could feel my own heat starting to rise. I wanted more.

Soon I was bouncing up and down on him as fast as I could my breathing becoming so fast I felt like I was in a race. Watching myself in the mirror as I rode his cock got me even more worked up.

I'd been concentrating on myself for so long, I was oblivious to Chad. Soon though, I heard his breath coming in gasps. I wasn't there myself, but I knew he was at the point of no return. "I'm going to cum" he groaned. Usually that meant he'd pull out, but since I was on top, I realized he was giving me a head's up.

I moaned "It's ok baby, I'm on the pill now, cum inside me, I want it."

Even though I was disappointed, I knew there wasn't much else I could do. I hoped that he wouldn't be finished for the night.

Chad started grunting and I could feel his cock spurting off inside my womb. "That's it baby cum in me" I urged.

That's when the unthinkable happened. Chad thrust hard inside me and groaned "oh Monica you're so fucking hot!"

I catapulted off of him! His cock was still spurting cum. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" I was screaming at him. I don't think Chad quite realized what was going on. He looked scared.

"What's the matter Addy" he pleaded.

"You just cried out that bitch Monica's name" I spit back at him.

"Oh baby, don't think about that" he said coming toward me.

Chad reached out to take me in his arms and I punched him in the throat. "Don't touch me you asshole" I screamed.

"But Addy..." Chad started.

"Get out of my house you motherfucker! I never want to see you again" I yelled and ran into mom's bathroom and locked the door. Chad mumbled a brief apology and left the room.

I turned on the shower as I heard Chad descend the stairs and slam the door behind him. Luckily I found some of mom's Summer's Eve and douched every bit of that moron's seed out of me. I showered for at least an hour trying to scrub off every bit of his touch.

Eventually, the hot water calmed me down and I finished up, got out of the shower, and slipped on mom's terrycloth robe. I went downstairs and poured myself another cognac and went up to my room. I slammed the brandy down and cried myself to sleep.

It was almost noon when I finally woke up on Wednesday. I dragged myself out of bed and went into mom's room. I stripped off the bedclothes and took them down to the laundry room. After I dumped them in and started the washing machine, I went into the kitchen and made coffee. I wasn't hungry, but I nibbled on one of the croissants mom had left for me anyway as I drank my java. Luckily, shithead had helped me tidy up the kitchen, so the house was in pretty good shape.

I poured a second cup and went out and sat by the pool. My anger had finally subsided-I mean what else should I have expected from a dipshit like Chad? More than anything I was mad at myself for thinking that maybe he had changed and I shouldn't break up with him. Well "fool me once . . ." as dad would say.

After I finished my coffee, I felt a lot better. I went upstairs and put on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top, grabbed my jogging shoes and went for a long run in the hot afternoon sun.

When I got back I took a shower and threw on a pair of blue jean shorts and another tank. It was about three-thirty in the afternoon and I realized that I really didn't have anything to eat since nibbling on the croissant. The fridge was stocked and the pantry was full, but after last night, I didn't feel like eating at home. I thought I'd just drive to town and treat myself to an early dinner.

I got in my car, mom and dad's graduation present, a red convertible Mazda Miata and sped into town. It was about four-fifteen. Most of the restaurants in the village didn't open for dinner service until five, but I realized that Raj's place stayed open between lunch and dinner, so I parked nearby and popped in. A nice lamb vindaloo would be great on such a hot day. I've always loved a spicy meal in the summertime, plus I wanted comfort food.

I opened the door and immediately spied Raj wiping off a table. "Hey Addy!" he said, his eyes lighting up immediately.

I went over and gave him a peck on the cheek, something I'd never done before. "Hey buddy" I said as I noticed him blushing. "I'm hungry."

"Oh sit anywhere you want Addy, I'll get you a menu."

Raj was back in a second with a glass of water and a menu. "Sit down Raj" I said, "take a load off."

Raj peeked backed toward the kitchen and said "I'd really like to, but you know my mom and dad."

I nodded in acknowledgement and ordered my vindaloo and a glass of iced tea. On any other occasion I might have been a bit shy about shoveling the food down so fast in front of one of my friends, but I was so hungry I didn't care.

Raj was attentive as I ate, constantly refilling my tea which was a blessing since his mom's vindaloo was absolutely fiery. We chatted for a minute or two each time he stopped by, but near the end of my meal, the restaurant had started filling up with the early dinner crowd.

I cleaned my plate and Raj stopped by, "anything else Addy?"

"No hun, just the check" I replied.

"Nonsense, this one's on me" my friend said.

"Aw that's sweet Raj," I cooed "but really, I've got mom's credit card."

Raj wouldn't hear of it, so I just thanked him and got up to leave. I hugged him and gave him another peck. Then I had an idea. "Say Raj, tomorrow's my last Thursday in town, how about you and Phil come over for one last Thursday Night Social?" I asked.

Raj beamed. "Great idea Addy, let me ask my dad if I can have the evening off." Raj's dad grudgingly agreed and Raj volunteered to call Phil. We were all set.

"Good" I said, "I'll see you guys around six."

I took the long way driving home meandering through the beautiful hills that surrounded our town. By the time I pulled into the garage, my spirits had lifted, I'd felt better than I had in a long time. And I was super horny.

Shit, I really wanted Chad to make me cum last night, actually I wanted to see if I could cum multiple times, but in the end, I was relieved it was finally over. I always felt a little sleazy when I fucked Chad. I didn't love him and knew he didn't love me. I'd planned the whole evening as a romantic night, but really, I just wanted hot monkey sex. And I did get it for a bit, well at least he got it. Why did he have to ruin it all by calling out for Monica? If he hadn't, then I might have gotten off—but for what purpose? I wasn't in love with him, and if the evening had turned out, I probably wouldn't have broken it off with him. Now I was completely free. School was starting and there were bound to be a lot of hot boys in Palo Alto. I had only one immediate problem, I was so fucking horny!

I ran up to mom and dad's bedroom, pulled some new sheets out of the linen closet and made the bed. Slowly, I stripped down to my panties. I rooted through mom's private drawer and found the vibrator I knew she kept in there. I'd never used it before, but thought, I deserved something more after last night. I stood in front of her mirror and licked my breasts. Taking the vibrator, but not turning it on, I sucked on it, toyed with it against my nipples, and rubbed it over my panty clad pussy. After a few minutes, I could see the wetness seeping through my panties. I laid myself down on the bed and stripped them off. Completely naked and in a state of heat I turned on the vibrator. I spread my lips open and penetrated my hot pussy. Oh my God! Waves and waves of ecstasy ran through my limbs and up my spine. I fucked myself softly, then harder, and harder. I played with my clit as I pumped the fake dick in and out of my hungry cunt. I moved around and penetrated myself in as many positions as I could until I felt the tingling building up in my pussy. Soon I climaxed harder than I'd ever done before in my brief experience. I collapsed on the bed trembling, my breasts heaving in lust as the orgasm subsided. I looked at myself in the mirror legs spread wide open, an exhausted, wanton expression on my face, and smiled wickedly to myself. I put the vibrator on the nightstand and gently caressed my pussy with my fingers slowly bringing myself to another orgasm.

I must have drifted off to sleep right there. The sun peeping through mom's window woke me up. Still horny, I let my fingers drift down to my pussy, but I felt a bit sore from the rutting I'd done with the vibrator. Opting for prudence over sluttiness, I got out of bed and took a long, lingering shower.

When I got downstairs, I looked at the clock and again it was almost noon! "I could get used to this!" I thought.

I brewed some coffee and made myself a cheddar, bacon, and tomato omelet. I guess humping my pussy with a battery powered dildo stirred up my other appetite too as I practically inhaled the food.

After my brunch, I scooped up my plate, flatware, and cup and stacked them in the dishwasher and ran it. I washed the pan and looked around the house. It was in pretty good shape.

I grabbed my keys and drove into town to get a few extra supplies for the evening. Even though Raj was Indian, he loved beef! I bought a couple of pounds of ground round, some sliced cheese, and a pack of hamburger buns.

Back home I formed the buns into patties and set them in the fridge. I boiled up some potatoes and eggs, chopped some celery and pickles, made Aunt Clara's world famous potato salad, and stuck the big bowl in the fridge next to the burgers. With the fridge open, I pulled out the mayo, some good pub mustard, and the ketchup, grabbed the jar of pickles and set them out on a tray. On another plate I arranged sliced onions, shredded lettuce, and sliced tomatoes and some cheese. After I wrapped everything up in plastic wrap, I put it all back in the fridge.

I went out to the pool house and grabbed one of dad's coolers. I took a case of Heineken out of the garage where dad stacked them and iced it down in the cooler with some ice that I got from the extra freezer we had. I pulled out a new bag of charcoal, the chimney, got some newspaper, and stacked it all next to the grill. I brushed the grill and loaded the chimney with paper and charcoal. All I'd have to do is spark it up when the boys came. Hmmm "spark it up" got me to thinking. I went up to mom and dad's room and snooped through his private drawer and found the little box where he kept his stash. Good ole mom and dad, respectable middle class suburbanites on the surface, but hippies till the end! I rolled two joints and put the box away. It was 4:30 by the time I'd finished. I'd worked up a sweat getting everything prepped by the pool, so I decided to take a nice long bath.

Getting into the bath, I noticed that I'd sprouted a bit of fuzz where I'd shaved the other night, so I got my razor and girlscaped myself. Oh my God, it got me so horny again!

After my bath, I put on the new pink bikini I'd bought several weeks ago. It was pretty skimpy, but hey, I was nicely coiffed down there. I didn't think about how the boys would react when they saw me in it. I'd come to think of them as asexual. Boy was I wrong!

Unlike Chad, the boys arrived on time just at the stroke of six. It was daylight savings time, so we still had a few hours of sun to enjoy in the pool. I showed them to the pool house and told them to put on their suits and grab some towels out of the closet. While they were changing, I brought everything out from the kitchen and jumped in the pool.

When Raj and Phil emerged from the pool house, I had to stifle a laugh. Phil had on a floral bathing suit that went down almost to his knees. It looked like something my grandpa would wear. Raj, on the other hand, wore a red Speedo! They both looked so out of sorts.

Phil was one of those guys who never went out intentionally in the sun. His skin was so pale it was almost translucent. I don't think he ever exercised a day in his life until he started working at the mine. He was one of those guys with fair skin whose cheeks always flushed when he was excited or embarrassed. "Pleasingly plump" is how my mom always described him. Working in the mine that summer allowed him to shed a few pounds and I could almost detect a hint of muscle in his chest and arms, but he was still jiggly as a cute little piggy. He looked so young.

Raj was skinny. His bronze skin was so beautiful it reminded me of honey and caramels. Although he wasn't tall, only about 5'11", his frame was slender. He looked like he still hadn't grown into his body; however, over the summer, he'd taken to working out and like Phil, I could detect a whiff of muscle getting ready to emerge. Within a year, both boys would mature and become quite handsome, but now, they still looked like a pair of geeks—geeks with some promise though.

In order to look as nerdy as possible and to protect his fair skin, Phil had rubbed sunscreen all over himself, but he'd applied way too much. He had an especially thick cluster over his nose. I had to suppress another laugh. I got out of the pool and said "here Phil, let me do your back so I can complete your suit of sunscreen armor."

peyskip
peyskip
170 Followers