Adeelah: African Vampire Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go now, Aziz, I'm sparing you, as you spared me, if I should find you again in this lifetime, I will kill you," the Chief said firmly, and he watched his protégé exit the hotel room. The Chief cursed himself for letting his apprentice out of his sight, and blamed himself for the young man becoming a vampire. Oh, well. At least Adeelah was dead. That was a good thing, at least...

That night, Aziz Eyadema left the City of Buffalo, New York, and his old life as a Hunter's apprentice. He would miss Chief Michel Montague dearly, for in his own way, the old Haitian had been like a father to him. In spite of the urges that he now felt as a newbie vampire, Aziz refused to feed on humans. As he wandered across North America, he fed on animals, and snuck into blood banks at night. Even as he fought for survival, he hung onto his ethics.

"Another one bites the dust," Adeelah told herself as she floated, invisible, above the City of Buffalo, New York. When would the humans, and treacherous vampires like Aziz Eyadema ever learn their lesson? Adeelah wasn't like other vampires. She was truly immortal. Strike her down and she would always return, stronger and deadlier. With her host body slain, she began looking for another.

Sensing a dark heart in a particularly seedy area of Buffalo, Adeelah came upon a disturbing scene. In the basement of a certain building, there was trouble afoot. A blonde-haired, blue-eyed young woman named Debbie Watson was having an argument with her boyfriend, Shane. She stabbed him numerous times, then stuffed his body in a garbage bag and later, she dumped him in a field outside the city limits.

"Remarkable," Adeelah said to herself as she waited for Debbie Watson to fall asleep, and then she entered her body. The young white woman, who turned out to be a sociopath, put up quite a fight but in the end, Adeelah took her over. The ancient vampire made herself at home in her new body, and immediately began transforming her new vessel. The vampire's power granted the new host body certain attributes such as superhuman strength, uncanny speed, accelerated healing, and of course, the thirst for human blood...

On that same fateful night, Adeelah returned to the hotel, housed in Debbie Watson's body. After feeding on a homeless person to augment her already considerable vampire's strength with fresh blood, Adeelah/Debbie went to the clerk's desk and inquired about Chief Michel Montague. The clerk was somewhat reticent, until Adeelah/Debbie flashed him a disarming smile...

"Mr. Montague is expecting me, I've got something that's going to change his life," Adeelah/Debbie said suggestively, licking her lips, and the nerdy clerk swallowed hard, then nodded at the elevator. The pretty blonde vampire smiled and then went up the elevator. Upon entering Chief Montague's room, she found the old Haitian fast asleep, having drunk himself into a stupor over the loss of his beloved apprentice Aziz Eyadema...

"Welcome to a new world, old man," Adeelah/Debbie said as she sank her fangs into Chief Michel Montague's neck. At once the old Haitian woke up, and although he put up quite a fight, Adeelah/Debbie subdued him and fed him her transformative blood. From that moment on, it was just a matter of time. Soon, Chief Michel Montague, a legendary Hunter feared by monsters and inhuman creatures the world over, woke up as a newbie vampire...

"What do you want me to do, my dark queen?" The hungry vampire Chief Michel Montague had become asked Adeelah/Debbie, and the vampire mistress smiled. Laying her hand on her fledgling's shoulder, she led him downstairs. They went into the casino, the very same one Adeelah had infiltrated earlier in order to seduce and take out Aziz. While there, the two super predators fed on several humans, and then exited the premises...

"Now that we're well-fed and strong, let's go find that former apprentice of yours, I've got big plans for Aziz," Adeelah/Debbie said, smiling wickedly, for she couldn't wait to get her hands on the nascent vampire who dared to lay his hands on her, the vampire who made him. It was the ultimate sin for a vampire to commit, and Adeelah/Debbie intended to find Aziz, and make him pay dearly...

Upon hearing the vampire queen's wishes, newbie vampire Michel Montague nodded in firm agreement. That night, the two of them left the City of Buffalo, New York, and began their long hunt for he who meant so much to them. Aziz Eyadema, the lost soul who became a Hunter's apprentice after losing his family to a vampire attack, and now the only good-guy vampire in the cosmos. A most formidable foe for the forces of darkness...

12