Adele's Double Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An auto erotic orgasm was in the offing. I was fighting the crescendo of growing feelings. I would be lost if my mind let me realize what my body was screaming for.

As his mouth moved back and forth, his sucking and nibbling on each nipple was having the desired effect. My body began to twist slowly and I became coated in a moist patina of perspiration. My cunt was weeping and throbbing and my clit must have become so engorged as to protrude from between my swollen lips.

Brad's free hand moved down. Now at my upper abdomen, then lower it slid across my little heart shaped sculpture, and lower, until it rested atop my welcoming womanhood. "Oh my god. Oh god you feel so good darling. So delectably good. You know me and what I need." My mind was talking to him as if he was within me. We were one and at the same time separate. I had no control and he had me squirming.

When his fingers became impatient they began to take on a life of their own. His soft stroking became more intrusive and I relished each surprise they provided. Sometimes his index finger moved between the cheeks of my bum and slowly was drawn towards my pussy; it found a spot midway between that would send waves of hot sensations coursing through my body.

Drawing it out wet and slippery he moved up and finding the juncture that forms the protective sheath from which my now swollen and sensitive clit protrudes, he began to circle it. Avoiding direct contact, yet teasing it, making it become even more engorged and sensitive.

I had begun to tremble and my heels dug in. I arched my back lifting my ass up and I was supported on my shoulders and heels. The moment he paused and I collapsed. I thought to my self, "How does he know? How can he do this to me and know my body like this? He brings me to my breaking point, and then lets me suffer. So close and just within reach before he stops and takes another tact."

I'm panting now. My body is wet from the heat of my own anxiety when he moved on. Keeping his hand and fingers dancing over my pussy he abandoned my nipples. Brad licked under my breasts. He was feeding on my body. Brad began using his tongue and lips to wash my tummy. Lower and lower I feel his tongue and mouth. A little nips here, a kiss there, another little love nips and slowly he was kissing his way to my steamy pussy.

Suddenly his hand uncovers my womanhood. his finger withdraws and his hot breath announces yet another torment.

He has twisted his body so now his head is between my thighs. I wanted to spread wider and try, lifting my legs high, then slowly I draw them closer together and rested my thighs atop his shoulders. Brad was going to feast on my cunt. He was going to take me into a surreal world of sensations. A place where I need to go and where I'll let him drain me of all my resistance. A place where we belong and can share the only thing that matters for us tonight.

I hold my breath. I wait. First the warm breath. Then I feel his cheeks move against the soft flesh of my inner thighs. his mouth and nose separate the swollen lips of my very soul and his tongue begins making long sweeping excursions up the hot pink membranes that lie between my folds. It's within that envelope that he has set a fire and I gag on a scream.

His finger, still coated with my wetness moves between the cheeks of my ass and finding my little star. It snakes its way in and begins to move. Sometimes in and out, and sometimes twisting as if searching for something hidden there.

His mouth and face continue to move up and down as if nodding, "Yes." Sometimes his tongue paused long enough to roll into a straw and it stabs in, sucking me dry. Sometimes it wiggles as if it was a miniature penis thrusting in and drawing out. He was drinking me and I'm helpless. I wanted more. I wanted it never to end and I think I was going to die.

When his lips paused just over my clit and the tip of his tongue slithers between the cowl covering it, you force it back, slowing his pursed lips to draw it in. his tongue flutters back and forth and the room resounds with my scream.

I go rigid, heave up, claw at his head and go blank. The ecstasy is beyond description and I pass out.

Slowly the fog lifts and I see you kneeling between my thighs. I smile up adoringly, and slowly lift my legs high in air. Then I draw them close and rest them on his shoulders. I feel his hot shaft penetrate. Stretching me open......... My pussy welcomes him and urges him to take his pleasure........... 'I'm yours tonight Brad'.

I love the smile on his face. I love the sheen of my pussy juices that still coat his lips and it is smeared all over his cheeks. I love the way he was looking at me. Almost as if trying to absorb my soul through his cock and maybe he was. I feel the thick shaft slowly moving deeper, ever deeper until it nudges my cervix. I feel so full and he held it deep inside my body. Slowly his hips draw back and I'm suddenly afraid of loosing him. Just before drawing completely out, his hips swivel forward and I can feel his cock plunge back in. Again he drew back and it was repeated over and over.

The more I clench my muscles down, making my pussy tighter, the greater the sensations become. You're spreading me wide to take you in deep. And with each stroke, when he was in the deepest, his pubes tap against my clit, and I become delirious with the sensation. I would never have believed he could do it to me again but suddenly I'm in that storm that has no beginning or end. It's simply too intense to survive and I blank out again.

Dawn breaks and the shadows vanish. I lay there slowly stroking my swollen pussy, reliving the past eight hours in my mind when I hear some one in the shower. The thoughts I have been reliving have aroused me and feeling a bit giddy, I toss off the bedding and go to the bathroom. Through the steamy sliding glass doors I see him bathing. An urge to surprise him creeps over me and I sneak to the door and slide it quietly aside and move under the warm shower with him.

He turned his slippery body to me and stared in surprise. Is it the shock of seeing me sneak up on him or is it something else? I don't care. He is mine. I made him want me last night and I want to make him want me again this morning. Rubbing my swollen nipples against his soapy chest while my arms go around his neck seems to surprise and delight him. I love playing this game. He started to speak but our lips prevent words and my right hand moving down to rub his cock against my pussy, seems to excite him.

Again he wanted to speak but my voice whispers............ "Hush, my lover, just take me here in the shower. Now don't speak, actions speak louder than words my love."

His sweet surrender is my reward. Pushing me back I lean against the wall. He bent his knees slightly and I aimed his rigid shaft so its target was my cunt. It was in place and he straighten up. He grasped my thighs and impaled me on his shaft. With my back against the wall he began to thrust. I cry out each time I plunged down on his cock.

My god, I think, he was just as horny as last night.......... Please don't finish yet, let me cum with you. I want to feel you gush that cum in my hot pussy when I'm ready.

"Slow down baby, not so fast. Oh my god that feels good." Suddenly he tossed his head back and grunted

"Cant wait........... Here it comes, Take it, take it, take it baby!" his red hot seed becomes a torrent gushing deep into my cunt.

I'm pleased, even if not quite satisfied and tell him so.

"My god I must be good, I giggle, Last night you went on and on forever until I was delirious. was you thinking about that my lover?"

Reaching behind me the shower is turned off, I lower my legs and I drop to my knees to suck his cock clean, as I look up into his eyes. He leaned forward as if trying to regain his senses.

My job done I open he door. There leaning against the wall is............... is Brad? I turn to my lover and he put his wet hand on my shoulder as I ask. Who is he Brad? What's going on? The man standing across the small bathroom smiles and answers with a question.

Was she good Kirk? I was watching the whole thing and it got so interesting I wasn't going to spoil it for you."

My bathing partner got a big grin on his face and announced: "The best Brad and god was she hot. She came on so fast I couldn't even hold back." My head was swimming. I had just forced my boyfriend's brother to fuck me. I realized that every time he tried to say something, I shushed him. I felt like a real slut and ran past the two of them into the bedroom and threw myself down on the bed sobbing.

I was terrified about what Brad must be thinking and although he seemed not to be upset at what he had just watched, I felt that he was putting on and act to let me know it didn't bother him.

I hadn't dried off. I just had to escape and I was still wet. Suddenly he appeared behind me. Or I thought it was Brad. Now I wasn't sure of anything and that only added to my panic. He wrapped the towel around me and took me in his arms. This was the real Brad. He kissed away my tears and calmed my sobbing.

I try to tell him that I'm sorry but it the words just tumble out in a garbled mess and I begin to cry again. He opened the towel and drew me to his bare chest and held me close. He reassured me that it was perfectly all right, a simple mistake and he took the blame for not warning me about his twin brother. He hadn't expected me to get up so early and not having time to explain.

I'm calmed down and felt strangely aroused. By what I wonder. He had seen me fucking his brother and not responded? I slid my hand down his body and found his cock as hard as a rock. Watching me fucking in the shower has aroused him. Everything is all right again.

Brad adds: You really were fantastic to watch Adele, it was better than the video you sent me. Just watching you take someone else's cock would be special, but to see you take it from my brother, made it extra special!

Knowing that he approved and wasn't upset was in its self exciting and I was becoming aroused again. I had been close to cumming in the shower but the realization of what had happened put a damper on my needs, but now I needed him to finish what his brother had failed to do.

I began kissing my way down his body intending to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked gently on it and he moaned. Staring down he watched as my head bobbed up and down the full length of his shaft. Now fully aroused and ridged I pushed him back on the bed and standing moved to straddle his hips and slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock. It slipped smoothly in. I had been well lubricated with the remnants of his own brothers cum. It began to ooze out as I began to lift and fall.

"Brad? What does it feel like to have our cock in amongst his brother's cum in my pussy?" I was becoming less forgiving now knowing that it wasn't entirely my fault.

"I hadn't really thought about it Adele. Do you enjoy my fucking you knowing that two men in my family have taken you in less than an hour?"

I became aware now that we were being watch by Kirk, and I wanted to give him a good show. I wanted him to watch as Brad made me finish, something he had failed to do in the shower and I pulled out all the stops.

I forbid Brad to help. I wanted to be in charge and I wanted Kirk to realize that I wasn't just some unfeeling slut to be used. I fucked myself with Brad's thick cock slamming into my pussy as he massaged my breasts and tormented my nipples.

I was accomplishing my purpose. I was panting and suddenly felt the tell-tale signs of one hell or an orgasm coming on. I screamed aloud. "Brad, Oh god Brad I'm Cummingggggg now!"

I didn't give a fucking damn if Kirk was watching now. All I wanted was his cock and to feel it in my hot body. Suddenly Kirk appeared along side me, his cock looking eager and very stiff. I took hold of it and started to jerk it even as I continued to spasm on Brads cock.

As my orgasm waned, I turned my head to the side and took Kirks cock into my open mouth, but he must have realized that he would cum too quickly if he allowed me to suck him off, so he pulled out.

Standing aside he watched as I leaned forward so Brad could suck on my breasts. He knew I love that...I go frantic when he drags his teeth along the sensitive, erect surface of my nipples and tenderly nibbles on them.

Now, leaning forward over Brad, I felt the movement on the bed behind me. Kirk had moved to kneel between my legs and I feel his fingers probing my pussy. Though I have cum, Brad hds not. Kirks cum continued to leak from within me and Kirk scooped it up and began to use his finger to smear the slippery fluid in my ass. I need no one to tell me what he wants and I'm strangely anxious to give him his way. I try to relax as much as possible.

Turning my head to see what he's doing he leaned forward and gaves me a deep kiss. His hands joined Brad's mouth and he cupped my breasts and then nudged me forward onto Brad's chest. Holding me there he moved his cock up and down the crack in my back side and finding what he has just prepared, forced his rigid shaft in.

Pausing for only a moment to give me time to become accustomed to the invasion, he began to stroke his cock in and out of my ass in long deep powerful strokes. I hear my own throat issue low moans with each deep thrust and now Brad joins in. Like a well oiled machine they worked together. Brad had begun to fuck my cunt harder than before.

Kirk steadied himself by moving his hands to clasp my hips, Brad again took my breasts and scissoring his fingers trapped my nipples in their crux. Squeezing them tightly the slight pain is adding to the sensations of the two brothers taking my body.

"God she's got a tight little ass Brad. I don't know how long I can last. Boy did you luck out when you found her."

They could feel each others cocks moving smoothly across the thin membrane that separated the two and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. Brad came mere seconds before Kirk. They pulled out of me and I collapsed between their two bodies. Their sperm draining out of both my ass and my pussy.

I lay there playing with my clit wanting to achieve the elusive orgasm that I knew should be mine. As Brad had done the night before, Kirk went down on my pussy and used his tongue. He certainly knew how to lick a woman's pussy. And like his brother the night before he had me screaming within minutes. I actually had to push him off or he would have gone on forever. He then kissed me, his face covered in our juices. I tasted myself and both men in that deep kiss and then we flopped back on the bed and I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up alone. Brad had left and was just returning. He slipped in beside me and wrapped his arm around me, then moved to kiss me. Stopping him I reached over to the bed stand and pouring a glass of ice water, drained it. I had awaken with the taste of sex in my mouth. The lingering pungent taste of sperm still lingered on my breath. It brought back thoughts of what had happened earlier.

Looking questioningly into his eyes he knew my thoughts. He reassured me once again that everything is fine. My body is achy, my nipples tender from being sucked harshly upon, and pinched and squeezed. My pussy is still swollen and throbbing, and my ass seems to dance to some pulsating tempo that I can not hear. Brad has drawn a hot bath in the Jacuzzi and he swept me up and gently deposited me in the warm swirling water.

Brad sat on the side of the spa with his feet dangling in the water and we chatted. Kirk,

He told me, had rented his own place and gone there to rest. We spent the night cuddling on the bed until I drifted off in to a long sound sleep.

A few days later I realised that I had missed my period, so I'm now sat here having just done a pregnancy test, and yes you guessed it I'm pregnant.... which of the brothers is the father I have not got a clue and with their DNA being so similar. I'm not sure we will ever know. But Brad is standing by me and he has asked me to marry him, and of course I have accepted his proposal. I'm over the moon of course and can't wait to give birth.

My first scan in a few weeks time will confirm or not if I'm having twins. How we met and how the children were conceived will be a lasting memory for me, one we will never forget.

12