Adele's Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walked back into your bedroom, you glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Oh my God," you cried out, "it's 10:45!" You hurriedly finished dressing, grabbed a light jacket and your purse, and rushed to your car in the garage. As you raced towards the soccer field, it began to dawn on you that you had taken over 2 hours to get ready. You shook your head as you realized how much this seemed like a date. You wanted to look and smell your best for Jen. Correction...you wanted to look hot! You were trying to figure out how all this happened. How could you be this smitten with her?

You couldn't help smiling, though, as you said, "She is a brazen little slut, isn't she?" You admitted to yourself how much you loved your first experience with her, and how you couldn't wait for an encore.

After arriving at the middle school, you found a place to park and started walking to the home side of the stands. The game hadn't started yet and you found a spot in the stands where you could sit by yourself. You scanned the players warming up on the field, trying to locate the only one who mattered to you. Finally, you spotted her sitting on the grass doing stretching exercises. Then she got up and started to do quick wind sprints up and down the field. She slowed down to a walk, and you heard the referee's whistle signal that it was time to start the game.

At that moment, you saw Jen look up toward you. She had a cute smile on her face and she gave you a little wave. You gave her a little wave back, and you instantly felt a tingling sensation deep inside your cunt.

You softly whispered to yourself, "Oh God..."

That little wave was the only time during the entire game that Jen even acknowledged your presence. She was the picture of complete concentration. About 2 hours later the game was in the history books. Jen's team won 3-2, and the conference championship was theirs! Not that you knew the first thing about soccer, but it seemed Jen played a superb game.

Players typically don't score a lot of goals from her midfielder position, but she had an assist on two of the team's goals and just as important, she made several critical defensive plays during the final period. Jen's performance delighted and filled you with an odd sense of pride at her talent.

The players went through the ritual congratulatory handshakes at midfield while the fans filed out of the stands. You weren't certain what the plan was, so you walked down from the stands and began to hover around the field watching and waiting to see if Jen was around, wondering whether she was going to approach you. You didn't quite know what to do. Fortunately, you didn't have to wait long. You spotted Jen in a group of players leaving the field. She noticed you standing there and began walking in your direction. It seemed to take her an hour to get to you, but eventually she was standing in front of you.

"Hi," Jen said.

"Hi," you answered. "You played a great game. Congratulations."

"Thanks," she said. There was a long, uncomfortable pause before Jen finally said, "Our coach always does this post game talk, and then I need to get cleaned up but after that...I...um...thought maybe I would come over. That is if you want me to."

You were speechless. All you could do was nod and whisper, "Yes, I want you to come over."

You don't really remember the drive home, but you arrived safely. Then you waited for Jen...and you waited...and waited. After almost two hours of fidgeting and pacing around your house, your doorbell finally rang. You literally ran to the front door and pulled it open. Jen stood there wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants in the school's colors. You noticed that her hair was still damp from the shower, and it hung loosely around her pretty face. You had only seen her hair in a ponytail, so this was a nice change of pace.

"Sorry it took so long," Jen said. "The coach was extra wordy today and we kind of had a little bit of celebration over winning the championship."

"Oh, it's okay," you said. "Come on in."

As soon as the front door closed, Jen reached for you and the two of you fell into an urgent embrace. Jen pulled back slightly, and you stared intently at each other. You watched Jen lean her face towards you, and then you felt her mouth on yours. Your tongues came together in a frantic dance. When you finally pulled away, your breathing was heavy. You both knew what came next, and you began silently walking toward your bedroom, hand in hand.

When you neared the bed, you and Jen came together in another frantic kiss. This time the kiss was even more passionate, your tongues darting and probing while you groped each other. Your arousal quickly became almost unbearable. As before, Jen made the first move. She stepped back and peeled off her sweatshirt, and then her sports bra. It suddenly dawned on you that this was the first time you'd seen her undressed. She'd remained fully clothed when she did you Halloween night.

Her breasts were small but perfectly shaped. Jen's erect nipples showed how turned on she was. You watched transfixed when Jen toyed with the drawstring of her sweatpants. She seemed to be prolonging this moment. Finally, she loosened it enough for her sweatpants to fall down her legs.

You took a sharp breath, and your mouth dropped open. Your eyes were as big as the moon and you were speechless. Jen was wearing a leather harness around her waist, and attached to it was a large, very life-like, strap-on dildo. Jen moved up close to you again and placed a hand on each side of your face as she drew you in for another kiss.

You started softly whimpering into her mouth, "Oh Jen...oh Jen," as she began methodically removing your clothes. When you were down to your thong, Jen dropped to her knees in front of you.

As she placed her fingers inside the lacy waistband of your panties, she said, "Nice." Then she slowly worked your panties down your legs to your ankles, and you shook them off. Jen got to her feet again and said, "I want you to get on the bed, on your hands and knees, with that nice ass of yours facing me."

You felt powerless to resist, and you did exactly as Jen instructed. You raised your ass up. You knew what was coming, and you waited in breathless anticipation. Jen knelt behind you, and began to eagerly explore your pussy from behind with her mouth. As soon as her powerful tongue pushed into you, you let out a loud moan. Jen devoured your cunt and you cried out in a sensual symphony of passion. Then suddenly, she stopped.

"Oh God!" you pleaded. "Don't stop!"

"I've got something else for you," Jen teased. She slid off the bed and stood behind you. She gave your ass a playful slap, and then you felt her hands slide across your inner thighs. Your pussy was dripping with excitement, and you moaned and pushed back to her until she finally opened your swollen labia.

Jen grasped the base of the strap-on and sought her target. You felt the blunt head nuzzle against the entrance of your pussy. Your heart was pounding madly, and your breathing was a whimpering pant. Jen pushed her hips forward, working her toy cock into your slick cunt. She groaned with satisfaction, obviously thrilled by your lusty moans.

She slowly pulled back, and then just as slowly pushed forward, but with much more force, undulating her hips as she worked deep into you. You could feel your cunt stretching deliciously to accommodate the large cock. Her pelvis bumped against your ass, but she kept pushing, trying to go deeper. You could feel the head of Jen's latex cock grinding against your cervix, filling you to the hilt.

Jen held your hips in her surprisingly strong hands, and she began to roll her own hips in an excruciatingly slow fucking motion...back and forth...in and out...slow, measured, and hard. Just as you began to fall into step with the tempo of her thrusts, she stopped moving and hung inside you.

Your body was quivering, and you were gasping, as you relished the incredible sensation of Jen's cock inside you. Jen smartly smacked one cheek of your ass, then the other.

"Move that sexy ass of yours Adele," she demanded. "I want to watch you fuck my cock."

You leaned forward and felt the hard cock begin to slide out of your pussy, and then you pushed back, filling yourself up again. You rocked back and forth, impaling yourself, again and again, on Jen's cock. The pleasure thudding through your pelvis was incredible, and it grew with every pistoning stroke until the hot tension inside you was unbearable. You were almost frantic when you felt everything let go. Your body clenched up involuntarily, then a hot surge skidded over your whole body from deep inside your loins, the first time you'd ever cum from being fucked. A high, keening wail escaped through your gritted teeth.

Just as your cries began to taper off, Jen withdrew the cock from your pussy and climbed on the bed, crawling past you. You were still in a daze as you watched Jen lay on her back in the center of the bed, her latex cock standing up straight and unyielding. Jen smiled up at you, silently indicating that she wanted you to mount her. Even though your cunt was exquisitely tender after your orgasm, you complied with Jen's demand, straddling her waist. You completely surrendered to her.

You reached down to grasp and steady her strap-on cock and guide it to your cunt. You jumped and gasped when it touched your sensitive labia, but you took it. You began to slowly slide down on her rod, and it once again began to fill you. Deeper...deeper...until you had all of it inside you.

You began to rock slowly back and forth, a movement that made Jen's cock bump and rub against your clit. Jen grabbed the cheeks of your ass as she told you to start riding her cock. To your surprise and delight, you quickly started to get into it, as you moved your hips up and down. You loved the feel of Jen's hands on your ass and the way it seemed she was controlling the movement of your hips.

You watched Jen as you fucked her, drinking in the look of enjoyment on her face. It didn't take long for you to build to another orgasm. The hot knot of tension in your pelvis grew and grew, as you bucked on the hard shaft, riding Jen madly, yelping out loud.

Jen was thoroughly enjoying herself, watching you move on her and climb to another orgasm. She was kneading the soft flesh of your ass, encouraging you in words you found dirty and crude, but oh-so-exciting.

"Fuck me...ride me hard! Be my bitch! My sexy slut-bitch, ooohhhh yeah, my nasty, sexy fuck-slut!" You felt yourself on the verge of climax, ready to burst, but before you could, Jen demanded you stop.

"Ooohhh God!" you squealed. "No, not now!" But Jen's expression cut through your haze of ecstasy and made you comply. You hung over her, panting and whimpering, the latex cock still deep inside you.

"OK," Jen said. "Get off me and lay on your back." You looked at Jen, your eyes crazed with lust. You slowly raised yourself up just enough for the cock to plop out and then you rolled over on to your back. When you did this, Jen scrambled to her knees and moved between your legs. Jen pushed your thighs up and pressed your knees against your breasts. She reached down to grasp her cock and once again began feeding it into your sopping wet pussy. In a single thrust, Jen buried the cock inside your cunt.

Jen raised your legs up and placed them over her shoulders. This was clearly Jen's favorite position. Not only could she stroke the cock in and out of your pussy as hard as she wanted, but she could also watch your facial expressions and control exactly when you had your orgasm. Jen's own legs were stretched out wide behind her as she attempted to get maximum leverage.

She began to steadily thrust the cock back and forth, in and out. You could hear how wet you were from the sloshing sounds the dildo made as Jen continued to work her magic. You were a delirious, frantic mass, alternately closing and opening your eyes to look at Jen, as you writhed on the bed. You could see a thin sheen of sweat breaking out over Jen's face as she continued to pound the cock into you. Jen was a sexual dynamo now. She wasn't just bringing you to an orgasm...she was taking an orgasm from you.

Jen's face blazed with her own ecstasy as she started crying, "Pretty woman! You are such a pretty woman, Adele! Oh yeah, so pretty! I want to fuck my pretty woman! Fuck you, Adele! Ooohhh yeah! I just want to fuck you!"

Jen's powerful thrusting and her naughty talk sent you flying off the cliff. There was no stopping it this time. Once started, the orgasms came in one shuddering spasm after the other. You had no idea how many times you came—a dozen, a hundred, or maybe just one tremendous orgasm crashing over you like a tempest-driven surf crashing on the shore—but it didn't matter. You weren't keeping score. You were lost in an amazing world, hardly aware of your surroundings in any coherent way.

You suddenly became aware that Jen was no longer on top of you. You heard a noise, which you later realized was the harness and strap-on cock falling to the floor.

Then you heard Jen say firmly, "I need to come." You felt her move on the bed, and you had just enough time to see Jen plant a knee on each side of your face and straddle you. Now you saw Jen's inflamed pussy, swollen and so wet with her own arousal. As Jen began to lower her pussy toward your face, you were instantly re-energized.

You started your own chant. "Yes...yes...oh God yes!" You took the cheeks of her ass in your fists and pulled her to you. Your buried your face in her sloppy wet cunt and devoured her with reckless abandon. Her young, taut pussy tasted so fresh, so deliciously sweet. You slurped up every drop of nectar flowing from Jen's cunt. You gorged on her, moving between her clit and her soupy slit, lapping and thrusting your tongue, probing as deep as you possibly could. You bit, you sucked, you licked until Jen's body trembled and arched. She rocked her pelvis back and forth, riding over your face as she wailed like a banshee. You feasted until she could take no more, and collapsed at your side. You lay together in a sweaty, panting heap, both of you spent.

After a time, you began to drift, and had a final thought at the edge of sleep: 'I can't believe this has happened to me.'

****

It was four days since that incredible experience with Jen. There had been no contact from her and you were comfortable with that. You knew better than to develop an emotional attachment with an 18-year-old girl.

Still, you couldn't stop thinking about Jen and your experiences with her. You were absolutely amazed at how intense and pleasurable the sex had been. How was it possible, you wondered, that a girl as young as Jen could be such a confident and aggressive lover?

Jen just sizzled with raw, unbridled sexual energy, and you knew from personal experience that her lovemaking skills were infinitely better than most women twice her age. The way she fucked you with that strap-on was simply amazing, beyond anything you'd ever experienced before. You had no idea how many times you came when she fucked you.

As you mentally relived those passionate encounters, you couldn't help wondering—hoping?—if you'd see Jen again. You reluctantly accepted the fact that you had to wait for her to initiate any contact. You couldn't risk contacting her for fear that she might think that you were chasing her. No, that would not be a good thing. Yes, she was legally past the age of consent, an adult in the eyes of the law, but she was still in high school. It would be a disaster if word ever got out in the community that you were chasing her, legal or not. Still, you ached to be with her one more time.

You remembered hearing people at work talk about the big football game coming up on Friday night. The local high school team was playing for the regional championship. You thought about going to the game just for something to do. It was a perfectly innocent way to get you out of the house for a night. Floating in the back of your mind was the thought that perhaps—just perhaps—there was a chance you'd bump into Jen there, and well...who knows what might happen after that.

Friday finally came. The workday seemed to drag on and on, but finally it was over and you rushed home. You'd decided that you were indeed going to chance it and go to the football game.

After you got home, you changed out of your work clothes and took a quick shower. Then you spent some time making yourself look pretty—just in case. You put on a clean pair of tight jeans and a sweater top. You also remembered to put on a fresh pair of panties, in case anything happened...and if nothing happened well, that would be all right too. You grabbed your favorite fall jacket and headed for the high school football stadium.

This was the first high school football game you'd been to since your own high school days. It took a while to get your bearings. You figured out where to park, then found your way to the field, and sought a place to sit. Eventually, you made your way to the home team bleachers, and took a seat about four rows up. You were amazed how many people were in attendance and how rowdy everyone was. You'd forgotten how much enthusiasm people had for high school football. You felt out of place with everyone around you screaming, yelling and cheering.

You began to watch the action on the football field, trying to get into the game. But you also spent a fair amount of time scanning the crowd, watching all the high school students jostling in front of you, hoping to get a glimpse of the one face that you wanted to spot. You turned your gaze toward the cheerleaders in their green and white uniforms on the sidelines in front of you. At first, you paid them only vague attention as they went through their routines. Then you spotted the striking blonde on the end.

You recognized her as one of the girls Trick-or-Treating with Jen. You focused on her as you watched the cheerleaders do their thing, completely forgetting about the game on the field.

The blonde cheerleader was stunning, her movements poetry in motion, even sensual. She had the same incredible smile you remembered seeing Halloween night on your front porch. You were acutely aware of how extremely hot she looked. You were suddenly jolted from your reverie by a familiar voice in your ear.

"She's pretty spectacular, isn't she?"

You turned quickly to see Jen's smiling face. Jen immediately jumped down and took the open seat right next to you. Your heart was racing as you looked at Jen and gave her a little smile.

"Hi." You didn't dare respond directly to Jen's question, so you said, "That's one of the girls who were Trick-or-Treating with you. What's her name?" Jen laughed out loud as she looked at you with eyes bright and teasing.

"Oh come on Adele, her name isn't what you're really interested in." You tried to ignore Jen's teasing. She laughed again and slowly shook her head. "Adele...Adele...Adele. You are so bad!"

Before you could protest your innocence, Jen jumped to her feet and picked her way down the bleachers. She ran up to the low chain link fence separating the stands from the field. She waved to get the attention of the blonde cheerleader. The cheerleader ran over to the fence, and she and Jen exchanged a friendly hug. You watched their exchange with nervous surprise.

Then you saw Jen turn and point you out to the blonde. You suddenly felt very self-conscious and uncomfortable as the two girls had an animated conversation. They whispered into each other's ears, giggled, and then shared more whispers, all the while tossing glances in your direction.

Your stomach was in a queasy knot when Jen returned to sit next to you. Jen's eyes were even more bright and mischievous.