Adele's Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lindsay said she would like to meet you after the game," she said.

'Oh God,' you thought to yourself, 'what in the world is she up to?'

You didn't know what to say, and before you could think of anything, Jen said, "That's not all we talked about, Adele."

"Oh no!" you said, suddenly feeling lightheaded and queasy. "What did you say?" Jen looked at you intently and chose her words very carefully and deliberately.

"I told Lindsay that you were dying to eat her pussy." Your jaw dropped and all the blood seemed to drain out of your head.

You were speechless but finally you managed, "You what!?"

Jen kept looking at you with the same naughty smile. Now it was her turn to avoid a direct answer.

"Lindsay said to tell you that if you wanted to talk to her after the game, you should wait for her just outside the gate behind the grandstand." Before you could process this, Jen stood up and hopped down from the stands. She started yelling at a group of friends walking in the opposite direction, then took off running to join up with them.

You just sat there in stunned silence. Your first thought was that Jen was playing some kind of cruel joke on you. If so, it was beyond belief, way more than some kind of harmless prank. You began to berate yourself for ever letting yourself get involved with this girl.

Then something happened. Maybe it was your reawakened libido calling, but you began to wonder if Jen was really telling the truth. Could that possibly be true? It felt beyond your ability to comprehend. Your head was swimming, but you began to ponder the possibility that it was true. Your eyes soon found Lindsay again. 'My God, this girl is stunning!' you thought. She was beautiful, her smile captivating. Her body was...stunning. There was no other way to put it.

Like Jen, she was a couple inches taller than you were. You could see the outline of her firm, young breasts beneath her uniform. They gently bounced and jiggled as she jumped and twisted during the cheer routines. Best of all were her long, sleek legs and her firm ass underneath the short little pleated skirt she was wearing. Lindsay's skin still had a golden hue to it. You guessed that she was well acquainted with the tanning salon. You were especially interested in the cheer routines where Lindsay did high kicks, giving you glimpses of her panties, even if only for a brief second or two.

You began to fantasize about the treasure that lay between Lindsay's perfect thighs. You wondered what her pussy looked like. You touched your mouth briefly to make sure you weren't drooling.

You tried to quell the wild fantasies running through your head and regain control of your emotions. This was all entirely too crazy, you silently told yourself over and over. Crazy or not, your eyes rarely left that embodiment of young sensuality prancing a few yards in front of you. You felt intoxicated, helpless to stop the erotic fantasies flowing through your head. At last, you decided there was only one way to deal with this madness, the only way to prove things one way or the other. You would have to go to the gate under the grandstands.

The loud, delirious screaming of the crowd startled you from your naughty reverie. You tried to figure out what was going on as people jumped up and down, sharing triumphant hugs. Then you remembered the reason that you ostensibly came here and looked at the scoreboard. The game had just ended. The scoreboard read, HOME 21 VISITORS 14.

'I guess we won the game,' you thought. You sat there for a minute or two and then you slowly began to follow the crowd exiting the stadium. As you walked around behind the bleachers, you began to make your way towards the exit gate. You found the area that you thought Jen had been referring to, and you walked passed it a good 20 feet before you stopped. You slowly turned around and walked back towards the exit gate.

People filed steadily past you as they made their way out of the stadium. After a few minutes, the flow of people became a trickle. Then some of the booster club volunteers who performed support work at the game walked by after closing up shop. There were hardly any people left when you finally saw the cheerleaders walking your way. Your heart began to race. Again, you began to have second thoughts about all of this.

'This is insane,' you thought to yourself.'Did Jen set me up for some kind of embarrassing moment?'

You wrestled with these thoughts until finally you made a decision. You decided to turn around and leave; just start walking towards the parking lot. That was the best way to ensure no harm to your dignity. But...your feet rebelled against your brain. There you stood, motionless, transfixed, as the girls got closer to you.

'DAMN IT!' you silently screamed to yourself.'LEAVE...GO!' But there you stood as if your feet were encased in concrete.

You spotted Lindsay in the middle of the group. She turned to her fellow cheerleaders, gave them hugs, and said her good-byes. Then Lindsay began walking directly toward you. Your heart was racing so hard you thought you might faint. You held your breath as the lovely young woman came to you.

She flashed her captivating smile and said, "Hi, you're Adele right? Jen's friend?"

You managed to open your mouth to speak, but your mouth felt thick, and words came hard. You finally stammered, "Yes...and you must be Lindsay."

Lindsay looked you over, her smile now more like a smirk—a smirk that said she knew a little secret. There was a momentary awkward silence before Lindsay finally spoke.

Still smirking, she said, "Jen told me what you want, but I want to hear it directly from you."

Your mouth instantly went dry, and your hands started shaking. You didn't know what to do, whether you should stay or just start running away. Your mouth slowly opened as you tried to form the words. You realized that you probably looked like a pathetic fool to Lindsay.

Finally, the words spilled out of your mouth. "I...I...I...want you."

"Want me?" Lindsay replied, cocking her hips. She seemed to enjoy your discomfort. "How do you want me Adele?"

You struggled once again to find the words, hardly able to believe you really intended to answer her. "I...I...want to taste you."

Lindsay ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip and looked you over, as though inspecting you. "You want to taste me, huh? Hmmmm. Well, Jen tells me you have a very talented tongue. Okay, I'm game, but I don't have very much time. Come on, let's go get my car."

Lindsay turned and walked briskly toward the parking lot. You stood there, momentarily stunned—stunned by your own words, and stunned by Lindsay's audaciousness. But this lasted for only a brief moment. You moved forward as if driven by an unseen force, hurrying to catch up to Lindsay. You stayed just off to her left as the two of you reached the parking lot.

The parking lot was almost empty now. You saw an older Toyota Corolla a few spaces away from a new Lexus SUV with a temporary new vehicle license plate affixed to the back window. You automatically drifted toward the Corolla. You saw Lindsay reach into her purse for her key pod. She pressed the button and the taillights of the Lexus blinked. Lindsay looked at you and smiled.

'Yeah,' you thought to yourself, 'this is one very spoiled girl from a moneyed family. She gets to take Mom and Dad's brand new Lexus to the game.' You climbed into the passenger seat, and it was as if Lindsay could read your mind.

"No, it's not my parents' car," she said. "It's mine, but they did buy it for me, for my 18th birthday. I guess they think I've been a good girl. "

Lindsay started the Lexus and drove back toward the football stadium. You couldn't quite figure out where she was going, but then again the last hour or so had been a confusing blur you couldn't quite figure out. Lindsay drove around to the far end of the stadium and headed toward the concession stand located there. You noticed a very small parking area, partially hidden behind the concession stand, and that's where Lindsay parked.

'My God!' you thought,'are we going to do it in the school parking lot?' Once she had parked the Lexus, Lindsay turned the ignition off.

She turned to look at you and said, "There is more room in the back seat." She immediately crawled between the bucket seats to get in the back.

'Can this night get any more surreal?' you thought, as your heart began to race again. You unbuckled your seat belt slowly and then you turned to follow Lindsay into the back seat.

Once seated, you turned toward Lindsay and she said, "We have to hurry. My boyfriend is probably in the shower right now."

As she spoke, Lindsay reached under her pleated skirt and slid her panties down in one smooth motion. She casually dropped her undies on the floor and then reached into the rear storage area for a large throw pillow.

She placed the pillow under her butt, and said, "My boyfriend is going to be putting his cock inside this pussy later tonight...sort of a reward for playing a good game tonight. But you get it first!"

Lindsay slowly spread her gorgeous thighs. An outside light near the concession stand cast just enough light inside the Lexus for you to see Lindsay's pussy. You could see a lush growth of brownish-blonde, curly pubic hair covering Lindsay's cunt. You preferred a well-trimmed pussy, or even better, one that was shaved bare, but there was no denying this girl's pussy was beautiful, and it beckoned you closer. You moved off the seat to kneel on the floor. Lindsay's warning that you had to hurry ran through your head. There was no time to savor the moment.

You moved your face toward Lindsay's treasure. You seethed inside, completely consumed by your arousal. You could now make out the swollen lips of Lindsay's cunt and the glistening sheen of her nectar. Your mouth was mere inches away now, and you could smell the intoxicating aroma of Lindsay's own arousal.

You thought that this was quite possibly the most beautiful, the most sensual cunt you had ever seen. Oh how you wished you could take the time to savor this opportunity! You would kiss the inside of Lindsay's beautiful thighs, nuzzle your face in her soft pubic hair, and breathe in her fragrance. However, you didn't have the luxury of time, so you dove right into Lindsay's pussy.

Your nose touched Lindsay's downy soft hair, and you reached out to touch her labia with your tongue. You felt Lindsay shudder and heard her soft, sighing moan.

You instinctively knew that Jen's face had been here before you. You understood that Lindsay would compare your skill to Jen's, and you were determined that Lindsay would find you every bit as good a lover as Jen if not better.

You moved your tongue over Lindsay's inflamed lips, tracing a line from the top of her cunt down to the bottom. You heard Lindsay's moaning sighs grow sharper, and felt her lift her hips and seek your mouth. You probed your tongue deeper, pushing into her silky vagina to gather her crème. Moaning, you slurped the honey into your mouth, savoring her sweetness before drinking it down. You burrowed your face in her honey pot, working her into a lather, intent on bringing her to an unforgettable orgasm.

You feasted on her cunt. You darted your tongue over her, moving up to nibble and flick her clit. You slid your tongue down her cunt sleeve and stabbed it deep into her vagina, releasing more of her delicious crème.

You felt Lindsay's soft thighs close against the sides of your face, and her pelvis push up against you. She buried her hands in your hair and pressed you against her sex. You were delirious with your own desire. Wallowing in her beautiful young cunt, you felt in heaven. Lindsay began to rock her hips now, thrusting and grinding against your face.

You cradled her ass firmly in your hands as you instinctively timed your tongue's movement with Lindsay's gyrations. Lindsay's crème drooled down toward the puckered rosebud of her asshole, and you dove lower to lap up every drop. Lindsay's pussy was a seething, hot, frothy mess, wetting your face with her come.

Lindsay was beginning to pant and moan louder. Her cries and her writhing movements were growing frantic. You could feel her body grow as tense as an over-wound watch spring as she surged toward an incredible orgasm. You felt her hands press on the back of your head as she screamed and ground her cunt into your face. Your kept thrusting your tongue deep inside her simmering vagina, devouring her and bringing to the peak of ecstasy. You could feel her lithe young body quiver in waves as she cried out. She gave one last, powerful thrust of her hips and collapsed back into the seat.

Lindsay lay motionless, softly whimpering. You kept your face between her legs, inhaling and savoring the scent of her heat as she came down from her climax. Suddenly, she sat bolt upright, pushing your face away from her crotch.

"We have to go now!" she croaked. "My boyfriend is probably waiting for me outside the locker room." She pulled her pleated skirt down and crawled through the bucket seats to get back behind the wheel. The suddenness of her movements left you discombobulated and balled up between the floor and the seat. Lindsay started the vehicle and drove back toward the school.

She called to you from the front seat, a tinge of panic in her voice, and asked where you parked your car. As you told her, you noticed the small pile of clothes still on the floor of the back seat. You reached down, picked up Lindsay's panties, and placed them in the pocket of your jacket.

Lindsay dropped you off near your car. Neither of you spoke a word as you got out of the Lexus. There were no good-byes, no words of endearment—nothing. You stood outside your car for a minute as you watched Lindsay drive off to the locker room door. You saw the football players, showered and changed now, file out the door, and you saw one of them get into Lindsay's Lexus.

You sighed with resignation. Yes, Lindsay was moving on. And Jen was obviously moving on, too. A strange mix of sadness and exhilaration washed over you. You thought to yourself that it was time for Adele to move on with her life, too.

You rolled your tongue around the inside of your mouth and then you traced it across your lips as you continued to enjoy the taste of Lindsay. You hoped it would linger there for a while. You smiled as you reached inside your jacket pocket and touched Lindsay's soft panties.

You softly whispered, "Thanks Jen...thanks for an amazing ride."