Adele's High Seas Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid to the floor and moved my knees right up against his feet. I grasped his hanging balls in one hand and gently rolled the contents between my fingers, as I began to work his shaft back up to its original hardness.

Seconds became minutes, the minutes added up to ten, and my mouth was filled with saliva mixed with his pre-cum. My jaws ached and my neck was tiring, when Linda came to my aid. It was almost as if we were moving in consort. She held my chin up, and told Garry to start. I was surprised that he had been holding back and a little disappointed that he was able to.

My mouth was full of cock and he began to rock his hips back and forth. In the beginning he made short thrusts, but soon he was swinging his hips more wildly and the head of his thick shaft beat against my palate. I resisted my need to gag and within moments I was able to take more of him. Linda gasped as she watched.

Garry's full six plus inch cock was now plunging in and out, and his heavy balls followed and slammed against my chin. I tried to urge him to shoot but all I could muster was a muffled, Ummmfff. Not very audible or intelligible but nonetheless its intent was obvious.

Suddenly his balls drew up tightly against his groin and he began to gasp with each thrust. His tempo increased and my body began to tremble in anticipation. My cunt still seeped the remains of his cum and the tingling sensation returned. I was going to cum at the same instant that he spurted his new supply of sperm into my mouth.

I struggled to think of other things but to no avail. No sooner did he begin to groan then I reached my pinnacle and began to cum. My pussy began to weep on the floor between my knees. I was a dripping mess by the time I heard him cry out: "TAKE IT AGAIN SWEETHEART. DRINK MEEEE!" And he again heaved against my face and pumped his sperm into my sucking mouth and down my throat. I fell back, drooling and short of breath.

Lisa helped me to another room. This one with a door, and soon Garry came in and lay down next to me. Sleep came easily and in the morning I reached over to caress his warm body with the tips of my fingers and marvel at the man who had lied to me, seduced me, and introduced me to pleasures that I had only fantasized.

12