Adelle Ch. 02

Story Info
The party's just begun.
4.7k words
4.68
22.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers

The changing night sounds told us that the festival was winding down. People were beginning to make their way past.

Caleb, I can't do this. There's too many people around now.

I sighed. I understood, of course, but it was frustrating.

We got ourselves back to a fully dressed state. My erection was, even optimally positioned, giving itself away rather too efficiently for my taste. Adelle frowned and stroked it promisingly through the material of my shorts.

Awww.... Such a beautiful erection, too. I don't want to leave you hungry, but I can't feel comfortable being naked in such an exposed area. I promise, when we get a little privacy, you can have me.

"OK," I said softly, with a smile.

We sat down on some of the logs near the road and talked while we waited for my cousin to arrive. Party goers were making their way past with more and more frequency, and there were a few law enforcement patrol cars to be seen as well. Even though my lust was up and making demands, I was glad we had stopped when we had.

Her hand, cool and smooth, found mine, and I intertwined my fingers with hers. We looked at one another, and smiled, both somewhat amazed at how well things were going. Of course, it hadn't exactly been very long, either.

You asked me earlier if I wanted you to be warm for our lovemaking, I thought to her.You can achieve the same body temperature I have if you want to?

Yes,she replied, but only if I have fed recently, and only if I concentrate on producing the effect. It uses up my energy quickly to do that. If I were to continually maintain the typical human body temperature, I would be forced to feed almost as much as you do, only I cannot benefit from solid food as you can. My digestive system cannot break solid foods down well. You would have to feed me so much and so often that you would die of blood loss in a single feeding. Obviously, neither of us want that. But, that's why I can go for so long without feeding. I don't have to maintain body heat like you do.

"Fascinating," I replied out loud.And tell me – what exactly are 'nosferatuu'?

I guess you could say we are something like the outcast cousins of the vampire. Where vampires take what they need by whatever means are expedient – force, coercion, trickery, charm - nosferatuu must ask permission of the blood giver. Where vampires drain the blood of their victims until the person dies, we seek never to bring harm. Where vampires may drink of the blood of anything, as long as it's alive, nosferatuu are very limited in what type of blood they can survive on. As I mentioned, I can only derive my needed nourishment from the blood of a human male, and only if it is willingly given by someone who knows what I am. Nosferatuu are far more rare than vampires. It has always been our charge to keep the vampire populations in check. They have forgotten out common past, and have begun to hunt us, just as we hunt them...she let the thought drift off, as she contemplated that.

But why would they hunt you?, I wondered.

Simply because they wish to survive. You must understand that we, the Nosferatuu are the noble cousins of the vulgar beasts you know as vampires, and we have certain... powers... over them. We are here to control their numbers. Unfortunately, they have grown quite adept at controlling our numbers as well, over the centuries.

I pondered this interesting information.

So fill me in about vampires and nosferatuu then, I asked mentally. But before she got the chance, my attention was yanked away by my beer-holding cousin whooping his approval that I had 'scored a chick', as he put it.

"Mad props to ma cuz for the honey!", he said enthusiastically. She and I both had to laugh. I noticed her hand was becoming warmer.

Whereas I had sobered up, my cousin had continued to drink all night. He handles alcohol much better than I do, but he was certainly enjoying himself.

"So ya gunna interduce us? Do I have ta do everythin for ya?" he asked with an exaggerated Southern accent that was amusing, as had been intended.

"Neil," I said, "This is my... er... new girlfriend, I guess... Adelle." I looked at her, looking for some sign from her that she accepted the title. She smiled broadly at it, and I mentally heaved a sigh of relief. I heard her delightful laughter in my head.Girlfriend, she thought at me,I like the sound of that!

"Pleas'ta meecha, Adelle!" he said, enthusiastically reaching out to shake her hand. She let loose my own, and stood up along side me, taking his hand in a handshake.

"Adelle, this is my cousin, Neil," I continued.

"It is a pleasure to meet the man responsible for my wonderful good fortune this evening," she said smiling. "Caleb told me how you dragged him to the Pineapple Festival, even though he didn't want to go."

I did?, I wondered at her.

Of course, not, silly, but I can read your mind, she replied in thoughts.

Oh, I pondered, suddenly conjuring up visions of nightmare scenarios associated with this utter lack of privacy. I began to worry.

Never fear, Caleb. I'll respect your privacy whenever possible. I just needed to make it sound good for him.

Since only two of us had bikes, we decided to walk back to his trailer in the trailer park on the beach. It was a ways to walk, but he was having a grand time, and we certainly weren't having a bad time either. He took a last swig from the beer bottle in his hand, tossed it into the garbage can nearby, and produced two more unopened beer bottles from the pockets in his cargo pants. I idly wondered if they were paid for.

"I got two more, anybuddy care fer a beer with me?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll have one," replied Adelle smoothly.

Just for your information, nosferatuu cannot become inebriated from alcohol, came her gentle thought-voice in my head. I nodded slightly. Neil twisted the tops off the beers and handed one to her and one to me.

"I thought you were going to have one?" I asked, beer bottle in hand.

"I am. You're just gonna help me!" he said merrily. So I took a long pull, swallowed a couple times, and handed the bottle back to him.Ugh. Beer. Adelle's laugh came into my head again. How she managed to laugh only in her own head was beyond me.

Slick, she said, observing that I had only pretended to drink. But Neil was convinced and took the bottle into his own hand, drank a gulp, and we unlocked the chain and started walking the bikes back.

Neil is the kind of guy who lives for the moment, and he's done and faced some pretty wild shit in his day. So when I told him that Adelle was going to be moving in with me, he understood. It was nothing new to him. He even offered to let her crash at his place for a few nights if need be. Since I knew by his being alone that he had not managed to 'score any chicks', it was only common sense to believe he would want to party for a while back at his place.

Do you mind if we head back and party a bit there with him?, I asked, after he suggested it out loud.

Not at all, Master,she replied without even bothering to look at me.

"What was that?!" I said, surprised. Neil thought I had been talking to him.

"Calm down, cuz," he said. "It was only a joke!" Another swig, and again he handed me the bottle. Again, I only pretended to drink, since I hate the taste of beer. Outwardly, I smiled and played it cool. He continued talking and whooping and hollering his enthusiastic enjoyment of the buzz he had as we continued walking down the street.

I'm sorry, did that bother you? I'm used to considering my feeder as my Master. I can be rather submissive, and I sense that you are dominant, but I have not figured out just how dominant you are yet, she said into my mind.

I have my very own submissive redheaded vampire-hunting nosferatuu?! I thought incredulously.

If you're comfortable with my submission, yes, but I can refrain if it pleases you, she thought at me, matter of factly. Even in her willingness to not be submissive, she was being submissive.

Actually, I have long been searching for a submissive,I thought at her.I just never found one. But I have to tell you, I have zero experience with it, and all I know is what I have read on the Internet.

I can sense you will be a good Master, even untried. That is why I unconsciously submitted to you. For me to submit to someone who is as naturally dominant as you are is... well... natural. Of course, it's also a sign that I respect and trust you. And, of course, I only give myself to one person at a time. Certainly we have a long way to go before I will be able to submit fully, but I do feel perfectly natural submitting to you, she thought. I had to think about this new opportunity. My mind raced. I sensed Adelle was pleased.

We arrived back at the trailer Neil was living in. Not the nicest trailer ever, but certainly not the worst. When we arrived, we were greeted by Brad, Neil's older brother, who was also living there. They had only recently moved down from Washington state.

Brad and Neil are brothers, but you'd never know it except for that they fight like brothers fairly frequently. They don't look alike. Brad is fairly short for a man, coming in at five feet five inches tall, while Neil is five foot seven, like me. Brad has dark hair, almost black, that forms pronounced curly waves. Neil, on the other hand, has blondish wavy hair that is cut something like a buzz cut, only it's thick and wavy enough to stay in place by itself. Wavy hair does not make for a very effective buzz cut. Both brothers are more muscular than I am, but Brad is the brawniest of us, though not much bigger than his brother. Still, they make me look positively feminine in comparison when you compared our builds. (What can I say? One builds pools for a living, the other is a Harley-Davidson motorcycle mechanic by trade. Me, I'm a writer without much inclination to go to the gym...) Brad has a bit of an olive complexion, while Neil's is somewhat fairer, though both usually sport obvious tans.

Brad had chosen to refrain from the Pineapple Festival, but had certainly not failed to equal his brother's alcoholic intake while waiting for us to return. He, too, handles alcohol vastly better than myself, and so he was affected, but not seriously drunk. It was no time at all before they had the freezer open and were pulling out ice cold bottles of Jägermëister and the infamous secret weapon, Captain Morgan's Silver spiced rum. It was their spare bottle stash. These two love their alcohol, and I always have to try when I'm around them not to drink as much as they would like for me to drink. I got away with a swig of the Jäg, which I kind of like for it's almost licorice-like flavor, and a Captain Morgain's rum without too much razzing. I was not yet quite experienced enough as a drinker to know that rum is not the best choice of alcohol for me.

Adelle was game for anything alcoholic that they handed her, which naturally made her an instant hit with them. Neil was serving up the drinks, and he decided she needed a shot of Jäg the size of my eight ounce glass.

"Uh, Neil, don't you think that's a bit much on the Jägermëister for one small woman?", I asked. He laughed, but before he replied, her mental response shot through my mind in high speed.

He is thinking he's going to get me plastered so I'll fuck you tonight. He wants you to get some. Hows about a little fun with him, too, then? Something about the tone of her voice suggested to me a wicked grin.

You want to fuck him? I asked, surprised.

No, I want to drink him under the table! She laughed.

"Oh come on, Caleb! Adelle can handle it! Jesus, man, she's more of a man thanyou are, I'll bet," he said handing the drink to her. She accepted it while laughing at his prod. Of course, as feminine looking as she is, I and Brad also had to laugh. She winked at Neil, and started drinking it at a fair pace. There wasn't even the slightest reaction to the strong alcohol on her throat.

"Tunes! We need tunes!" said Neil. "What are you doing drinking without tunes, bro?", he said to his brother. Then he turned on his small stereo, which has ridiculously large speakers. Instantly, we were beset with the sounds of reggae funk. The song was "Smoke Two Joints", and I started laughing. Neil and Brad always razzed me about not hitting the bong with them. I knew they were starting up again, in their own little way. They were singing along.

"Dude, get the bag," Brad said predictably. Neil, for once, did what his older brother wanted without a fight, but only because he wanted to do the same thing.

Neil returned with a small zip lock bag of thumbnail sized buds that were almost white with crystals on them. There was a fine dust of the crystals in the bottom of the bag. My jaw about fell off when I saw that.

"You gonna have a good time with us?" asked Brad.

"I dunno, maybe," I said.

"Wuss! Wuss! Wuss!" the brothers chanted in unison. I laughed.

"How about you, lovely lady?" said Brad. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." It was my cue to feel stupid.

"I'm sorry," I said. "This is Adelle, Brad. Brad, Adelle, Adelle, Brad."

"It's cool, cuz. We all get a little flustered around a beautiful woman," he said, grinning at Adelle. She smiled and lowered her eyes a moment. It was apparent she was used to hearing that, but like me, allowed herself to enjoy a compliment only if and when it was sincerely spoken.

"I don't bother. Weed doesn't touch me," she responded.

"What? You must be thinking I was born yesterday," Brad responded.

"I'm telling you," said Adelle with a laugh, "that shit has no effect on me! I'd just be wasting your bud!"

"Bullshit," said Brad. "Don't tell me you're as big a wuss as Caleb here,"

She laughed again. I decided that tonight, I would hit the bong with them. What the hell.

"OK, if you don't wanna believe me. Waste your bud then," she grinned.

"This is Washington white gold, darlin'. It hits everybody," said Brad almost evilly.

"Shit," said Neil. "Knocks you on yo' ass, more like it,"

The two of them laughed and ribbed one another at the comments they'd made about their pot. They made a bong from a beer bottle, of the bubbler variety, which I cannot accurately recall the design of at the moment. (You should not wonder why.) Soon, the distinctive scent of that thick light grayish-white smoke was issuing forth, and we passed it around. They seemed pleased that I decided to share with them. I only took one, deep hit.

One hit was all it took. They may have been used to smoking that stuff, but I was practically a virgin to it. It wasn't three minutes before I was laughing my ass off at everything. They, for their part, got in a fight. Neil loves the band Phish, and Brad decided to share his drunken, stoned opinion-of-the-moment that Phish was a 'fag band'. It wasn't long before they stepped outside to have more space in which to swing at one another. I thought it was hilarious as I stumbled outside to watch, and fell on the ground. That, too was hilarious somehow.

My, what amusing cousins you have, thought Adelle.

Her words were funny as hell. I laughed and laughed, tears forming in my eyes.

And you, my good man, don't smoke very much, do you?

"Nope! HA-Hahahahahahaha!" That was hilarious to me, too. I fell back on the ground laughing hysterically, by then, at the fact that I had fallen on the ground again laughing hysterically. It felt so good to laugh like that. Until, that is, my lungs started to protest. I had forgotten about my lungs.

My lungs are scarred from chemotherapy. I was told never to smoke anything or try to go scuba diving. A good part of why I never got very athletic from that point on was the fact that with scarred lungs, I could not breath as deeply as I needed to in order to handle high levels of physical exertion for even short periods of time. The scars do not expand like normal lung tissue, and thus I have since been severely limited in just how physical I can get in my activities.

My lungs did not fail to remember their condition, though, and I began to feel a burning sensation from them. At first, wholly replacing the exclamation of pain or surprise I might have uttered, I laughed at it. In my laughing spell, I was totally unable to do anything else in response. The laughter and pot made the pain somewhat less, somehow, but the pain grew and grew. Soon, I thought I was going to die. And yet, despite my concerns, I still laughed hysterically at even this.

"I think I made a mistake, Adelle," I said laughing the whole time. "I think I'm in trouble,"

"Why?" she asked.

I explained about my lungs. In response, she put her left hand on my chest under my shirt. It was cool to the touch, and oh-so soft. The look in her eyes held an odd hint of arousal mixed with concern. After a moment of whatever she was doing, she spoke in my mind.

Your lungs are not responding well, but you will be alright. It will hurt for a while, though, which is good. It will remind you not to do stupid things like smoking pot anymore.

After waiting a while for the pain to finish it's growth and then subside, my relief was a wave washing over me – with laughter! I grabbed her, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol on top of the weed, and kissed her on the lips. Those lips were fantastic. They felt so soft and smooth that the sheerest silk would have felt like sandpaper in comparison. The laughing spell was gradually replaced by the burning liquid desire to make love to her. She responded as readily as I, and soon we were passionately engaged in a deep kiss.

From what I understand, I am rather unusual for a guy in that I get very turned on from being kissed the right way. And boy was she was doing it the right way. My body became a bonfire of desire, consumed from within, and I was helpless against it in the state I was in at that moment. Her passions matched mine, flame for flame, and we were lost to the outside world in our kiss.

My hands found her hips, and slid under her shirt and up. Her skin was smooth, soft, cool. It felt electrifying, somewhere in my gut. Up and up, my hands slid, taking her shirt with them.

Now, now, Caleb. Can't do that here,she admonished.

I had an idea. I put my finger to her lips, indicating that she should stay there for a moment, and went outside. My cousins, who had been in a fistfight shortly earlier, were now singing "Smoke Two Joints" at the top of their lungs to nonexistent accompaniment. Only, for them, it had become "Soak Two Joints", and that was, of course, funny as hell for all of us.

"Dudes," I said, approaching. "The lovely lady wishes to do the horizontal mile with me..." After blurting this out, I felt like an idiot. They stopped dead, looking incredulous.

"No shit!" said Brad. "Holy fuck, dude, you is hot with the ladies tonight!"

"What the fuck you been drinkin' to get with her?" said Neil. He was quite obviously jealous as hell. It felt good, and yet I felt bad for him at the same time. I've been in those shoes, myself. Many times.

"I don't know," I said, "but I don't want to disappoint her! Is there anywhere we could go... got any rubbers?"

Now I really felt like an idiot, but it was what they would expect, and I didn't want to offend anyone.

"Yeah, sure. There's a bed on each end of the trailer. If you want some privacy, go down the hall and draw the curtains." said Neil.

"Yeah, but remember, that's my bed, so no wet spots or I kick your ass!" yelled Brad.

"And there's a box of rubbers in the drawer under my bed," said Neil.

"Thanks, cuzzes," I said with a grin. I knew this would be regretted in the morning, but somehow I didn't care.

rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers
12