Adessotu Ch. 02

Story Info
Nude and helpless.
6.5k words
4.13
26.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat bewildered by the turn of events, I stood staring out the window, watching Jessica's car back into the street and speed away. Had I gotten myself into another situation, where I would be sorry for my behavior? Taking a deep breath, I sighed and realized that it couldn't be all that bad. I know that I had enjoyed myself and thought that Jessica had too. Still, somewhat perplexed, by the situation, I turned and took notice of things around me.

Everything in the room was in order and I wandered into the kitchen. I took the coffee pot and brewed another pot of coffee. Sometimes the world looks like a better place when seen over the rim of a good hot cup of coffee. A quick inspection of the refrigerator yielded a jar of jam and while the coffee perked, I toasted a slice of bread. A few minutes later, I was clearing away my mess, and poured myself another cup of coffee.

Although, I was nude around home a lot, being nude and without a robe or anything in a strange home was a little bit intimidating. I sipped my coffee and let my mind drift back over the happenings of yesterday. I realized that I had wanted it to happen as it did, and the thoughts of last night and this morning was causing my nipples to harden, again. I wandered around, admitting to myself that being nude and helpless was a problem that I had brought on myself and I just had to make the best of it.

I had no idea as to what Jessica might demand of me, but it was obvious that I could not escape with no clothes to wear. I resigned myself to my fate and thought I should try to gain her favor by doing some house work. Putting my cup away, I went into the bedroom. The large bed was still rumbled and unmade. The thoughts of the acts that were committed in that bed was enough to cause me to get slightly wet. As I made the bed, my breasts swung back and forth, further exciting me.

I straightened the room, and started to leave, when I noticed a white piece of fabric lying just under the edge of the bed. I bent over, feeling the tug of my breasts swinging forward and the cool morning air caressing my damp pussy. I retrieved the fabric and realized that it was a pair of Jessica's panties. For some reason, I brought them up to my nose, smelled the heady aroma of Jessica's pussy and immediately thought of the pleasures of last night. Taking another look around, I saw Jessica's closet and wandered over to it.

Feeling somewhat strange and embarrassed by invading her privacy, I opened the door and saw a neat and orderly rack of clothes. There were Dresses, skirts and blouses, Coats of many styles, even a long trench coat style that would have been perfect for wearing to the mall with nothing on under it. I wonder if Jessica would be interested in doing that, someday? I though about wearing the coat to cover my naked body, but decided against it as I knew that Jessica had wanted me to stay naked as she had said that I was to remain as a slave should, Naked..

I wandered next to the chest-of-drawers. Pulling each one open revealed a wide variety of styles and colors of intimate body wear. Panties, Thongs, Teddies, Camisoles, Gowns of all kinds, both lounging and sleeping.... I admit that it was a very impressive collection. Closing the drawers, quietly, I slipped from the room, admonishing myself for invading Jessica's privacy as I had. I went into the living room and sat on the sofa, remembering that this was where it all started. Without thinking, I lifted my hand to my nose, almost surprised of the fact that I still had Jessica's panties in my hand.

In a magazine stand beside the sofa, I found a stack of books and magazines. As I went through them, looking for something to pass the time with, I realized that there were a few erotic novels but also a book titled, "My Secret Garden". I paged through it a bit and realized that it was written about female masturbation. The book detailed the fantasies of the women who had contributed to the Author about their favorite fantasies they used as an aid to their masturbation acts. I began to read...

The fantasies were very detailed and covered a wide range of sexual activities, most of which I was very familiar with. The range was wide and completely covered all the usual sexual acts, and went on to detail the more unusual ones, too. It covered fantasies of women who wanted to be raped, gangbanged, taken by black men and women, sex with another woman, both as submissive's and aggressors, the use of toys for sexual satisfaction, as well as using animals for sex partners.

Sex between women, seemed to be more common than fantasies about watching two men have sex, although there were some fantasies that the woman watched her man give a blow-job to another man , while she watched. This made me feel more content in my own marriage as Leon and I frequently engaged in this same sexual act. There were fantasies from the "Lesbian" side, detailing the preference between "Femme" and "Butch" desires.

I was very engrossed in reading this book, and several times, I caught myself either pinching my nipples or rubbing my clit. It would have been so easy to have masturbated several times while reading it, but was aware that Jessica had not given me permission to do so. The morning hours slipped away, and I returned to the kitchen, where I made myself a sandwich. After eating and cleaning up the table, I went into the Bathroom, where I took a shower and toweled off with the soft towels hanging near-by.

I "borrowed" some of Jessica's Body lotion and rubbed it all over my body. I do not know why, but my body was so sensitive to the touch, that my nipples hardened immediately and my cunt was very damp, and not from the shower or body lotion. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, I surveyed my reflection. I saw a middle-aged female, 37 years old, actually, who was still reasonably attractive. The round fullness of my hips and thighs were my main concern. It seemed that after the birth of my children, it was a continual battle to keep the weight of my hips and thighs.

My breasts were full and firm, but did show a bit of sag. The nipples were about a 1/2 inch long and so sensitive. Even when nursing my children, I could get very excited sexually just by their sucking action on my nipples. Leon took advantage of this fact many times, taking me orally or from the rear as our children nursed at my breasts. I was always able to climax once or twice as this was happening. Of course, Leon was just as eager to suck my breasts, too. He was very helpful, when the kids were very small and didn't require the volume that I produced, by sucking the excess milk for my breasts.

Leon always said he liked to watch my breasts as they swing back and forth with my movements as I'm being fucked in the doggy position. Some men are very rough, that way, slamming into my cunt or ass-hole without regard as to how I feel about it. I suppose it is something that I will never understand as to why they want to be so hard and rough.

After finishing in the bathroom, I applied new make-up, straightened my hair and returned to the living room. Taking the Book, again, I continued to read, dipping my fingers from time to time, into my cunt for lubrication, rubbing my clit as it grew hard and erect. The thoughts of last evening with Jessica flashed through my mind as I rubbed harder and made tiny circles on my erect clit. I could almost taste the sweet nectar as it dripped from her pussy, only to be licked away by my tongue.

Too late, I felt the stirrings of orgasm, and bucked my hips up and down, driving my fingers deep into my cunt, feeling the forceful contractions of my pussy as it squeezed and clinched. Unable to stop, I raced up to my peak and toppled down, breathing heavily, as my cunt seeped it's juices out around my deeply embedded fingers. So relaxed, and sexually satisfied, I drifted off to sleep, wishing that I had Jessica to cuddle up to, to hold tight against me as I did last night.

I must have slept soundly for an hour or more. Then, in the background of my mind, I heard small sounds of movement and laughter. Sleepily, I opened my eyes to see Jessica standing beside the sofa, smiling down at me. I sat up, trying not to look so surprised. She must have returned home early, but I was glad to see her. Just then, I became aware of another person in the room. I focused my eyes a little to the left of Jessica and saw the form of another woman. She was tall, had very long, black hair and the most sparkling, blue eyes that I had ever seen. I must admit that I was somewhat embarrassed by being nude and the two women staring down at me so intently.

I stood up, quickly, but a look of displeasure crossed the face of the beautiful, tall woman beside Jessica, and I immediately recognized the look of dominance in the flashing blue eyes and the stern smile on her soft, red lips. Wanting to correct my mistake, I immediately sank to my knees before them and spoke softly. "I'm sorry, Ma'am! It won't happen, again."

"Well, Jessica! You do have a real find here. A submissive that knows her place!" The tall, beautiful woman spoke softly.

"Yes, Helen! She is a very experienced submissive. I have not found out too much about her, as she just came to me on a whim. Maybe we can become better aquatinted with her, now." Jessica spoke to me, "Lorraine, this is my good friend, Helen. I have told her about you and she wants to meet you. Please, Stand so that she might see you better."

I quickly got to my feet, standing still before her and spoke softly. "Very pleased to meet you, Miss Helen." I could feel the sparkling blue eyes sweeping over me and despite my apprehension, my nipples began to harden as she looked upon me. I kept my eyes cast downward, but I was very much aware of her presence as she looked me over. Miss Helen completed her circle of me and I thought she was through but, I felt her cool hand reach out and cup my left breast. Squeezing it gently, she molded it, lifted it and let it fall. I felt her fingers grasp the nipple, stretching it up and outward.

"Look at me!" She commanded, and I raised my eyes to her face. The long, black hair framed her beautiful face. Her skin was so milky white and with out blemish. Her full red lips were curled in a upturned smile, and the bright, blue eyes seemed to attract my eyes like magnets. Her other hand reached out and grasped my other nipple, stretching it out to match my left breast. Her fingers began to squeeze. Tighter and tighter and I felt the pain start in my nipples and spread through my breasts, then down into my tummy and the heat began to build in my pussy. She smiled again at my silence and released my nipples. I knew she was very much aware of how hard and erect they were.

Her eyes swept down my body, and the tips of her fingers followed, lingering at the indent of my navel and on down to my bare mound. Rubbing gently, her fingers soon found the hardening bud of my clit. I had to bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. Her two fingers circled it, applying pressure to it and I could not stop my hips from reacting in a forward thrust motion that caused her fingers to slide between my pussy lips and into the mouth of my cunt.

A cold, hard look into my eyes warned me of a stern temperament and I had second thoughts of my actions as her two fingers curled into a hook inside my pussy. With an amazing show of strength, Miss Helen lifted me upon my toes, as the third finger slid into my cunt. For several seconds, she kept me on my toes as she scolded me, telling me not to move unless I was commanded to. "Yes, Miss Helen!" was all that I could say. When she removed her fingers from my cunt, She looked at them and turned to Jessica.

"Look at how wet she is!" Holding her hand close to Jessica's face. "I think this slut has been masturbating while you were gone!"

"Yes, I believe she has been masturbating." Jessica replied, "I see she had been reading some of my books and magazines."

Turning again to me, Miss Helen asked, "Have you been Masturbating, Lorraine? And without permission as well! I thought you might be a good submissive, but it looks as if you have a few things to learn, yet!" and with that said, she wiped her wet, slick fingers on my breasts and commanded that I lick and suck the rest off. Dutifully, I took each fingers, sucking and licking it until she was satisfied. Miss Helen moved behind me again and I felt her hands sliding over my buttocks. A stinging slap on the lower part of my ass cheek caused me to gasp loudly, followed closely by another stinging slap to my other cheek.

"Bend over, slave!" She commanded, "Spread those legs so that I can see all of you!" I hastened to obey, spreading my legs and resting my hands on my knees. Miss Helen rubbed and squeezed my ass-cheeks for a few moments, spreading them and letting her fingers trail down through the crack of my ass. I was aware that she bent over, looking closely as her finger tips touched the wrinkled ring of my anus. A moment later I felt a finger slide up my cunt, only to be withdrawn and the same finger was pushed into my ass-hole. A shiver went through me as the digit was withdrawn, making my ass-hole tighten and pulse.

Miss Helen returned to stand in front of me, commanding that I stand erect also. She pushed her finger into my mouth and commanded that I clean it. Without thinking, I sucked away at it, licking the full length of it to make sure it was clean. "Well, Jessica! I think you have a good slave here! She has been used, but not abused to much. Perhaps we could have a night of pleasure with her."

"I am glad you like her!" Jessica replied, "She seems very talented and eager to please." I felt very warm to Jessica at that moment, very pleased that she thought highly of me. I was determined that I would do my very best to satisfy these two women, no matter what they asked.

"Well, We will see!" Miss Helen replied, and she turned to me. "Lorraine, there is a small case in the car with a few items that I brought. Please go get it!"

"Yes, Miss Helen!" I replied, "But may I have a robe to cover myself with?"

"Lorraine!" Miss Helen spoke harshly, You are trying my patience! You WILL do as I say and do not question me again!"

"Yes, Miss Helen!" and I turned to the door. I opened it and took a quick look outside. the car was about half way down the driveway and in full view of two workmen mowing and pruning shrubs in a near-by yard. I crept out the door and onto the steps leading to drive way. Almost a once, the lawn mower was shut off and a male voice shouted, "Hey, Harry! Look at that!" I didn't have to be told what they were looking at.

With my tits flopping and swinging wildly, I ran down the driveway, only to find the door on the passenger side locked. Racing around to the other side, I opened the door, extracted the case and hurried back inside, closing the door behind me. Was my heavy breathing caused from my exertion or from the knowledge that two complete strangers had seen all of my naked body? When I handed the case to Miss Helen, she smiled at me and said, "Did you enjoy showing your nakedness to those workmen? I bet you would like to fuck both of them, wouldn't you?" Not sure what I should say, I stood silently before her. A hand flashed out, grabbing at my left nipple. With thumb and forefinger squeezing hard, Miss Helen said in a stern voice, "Answer me, slut!"

Quickly, and without thinking I replied, "Yes, Miss! I would fuck and suck both of them if you wanted me to!"

"See, Jessica, Dear! I knew she would be a good slave. she would fuck them both if we wanted her to. But why waste her cunt juices on men, when we can have more fun with her, ourselves!" Miss Helen smiled at Jessica and led me into the bedroom, still hanging on to my left nipple. I moved awkwardly behind her, trying to lessen the pull on my already stretched and squeezed nipple. Miss Helen released me and commanded that I kneel on the floor. I knelt silently before her and watched as Miss Helen moved to Jessica, taking her in her arms and kissing her full on the lips. The sight of Jessica kissing her caused my pussy to lubricate instantly. The memories of last night returned to cause my juices to flow, seeping slowly from between my pussy lips.

"Stand up, Slave!" Miss Helen, commanded! "Your Mistress has need of you! Take Miss Jessica into the bathroom and prepare her for the afternoon activities." I stood quickly and followed Jessica into the bathroom. Upon entering the bathroom, Jessica turned to me.

"Please forgive me, Lorraine. I know I have surprised you with Miss Helen. She is a regular member of my circle of friends and when I told her about you, she insisted that she meet you. I admit that I am intrigued by the submissive attitude that you have, and I hope to gain some knowledge about the role of the Domme, to know if that is something that I'd like. She will be here with us the rest of the afternoon, but after that, I will have you all to myself."

When I heard the words of explanation, My heart jumped with joy. "Oh, Miss Jessica! you are so sweet and kind! I so want to please you in every way and if I must also please Miss Helen, I will surely put forth my best effort." So overcome with joy that I rushed over and putting my arms around her and kissing her. For several long moments, my feverish lips moved about her neck, ears and face. With a gentle, restraining hand, she stopped me, saying, "Easy, Lorraine! We must satisfy Miss Helen, first! We will take our pleasure under her direction for now, but remember that I am wanting you, for myself."

"Oh, Yes! Miss Jessica! I will remember that!" And I again turned to obey the directions from Miss Helen. As I approached Miss Jessica, my hands trembled in anticipation. A vision of loveliness in a business suit. I was almost overwhelmed by the aura of authority that she instilled in me. I wanted to rush to her and rip off the covers of convention and make mad, passionate love to her right on the bathroom floor. But, My submissive side prevailed, and I reached to remove the jacket. I was very conscious of Her eyes following my every move. I sensed that She was enjoying the view of my naked body, and it made me feel very close to her.

Piece after piece, I removed the professional clothing to reveal the sensual beauty wrapped underneath. The scarf around your neck and the sleeves of you blouse were unbuttoned. I saw your soft smile as you noticed my trembling fingers picking at the buttons of your blouse. Wanting to rush this portion, I pushed the blouse off your shoulders and hung it on a rack. The camisole was removed over your head, and I saw the quickness of your hands straighten and fluff your short, well coifed hair. I was so tempted to remove your bra, next, wanting to see again the soft, perky nipples that had given me so much pleasure last night, but instead I reached for the waistband of your skirt, unbuttoned the button and heard the zipper hiss softly and the skirt slipped down around your feet.

As My arms reached around you to unfasten the clip of your bra, I felt your hand cup my chin, lifting, then the soft gentle touch of your lips on mine. I opened my mouth slightly as the moist tip of your tongue traced the outline of my lips. The clasp of your bra was opened and unable to wait, I lifted the bra, exposing the soft, firm fullness of your breasts. As I felt your tongue slide into my mouth, I moaned in pleasure and pressed my breasts tight against yours. The hardness of our nipples told each of us, the extent of our arousal. I could not resist touching your breasts and molded and squeezed at them, all the while enjoying the sensation of your tongue in my mouth.

Hesitatingly, you broke our kiss and rolled your shoulders forward. Your bra slipped down your arms and was tossed aside and the hard, erect nipples were pushed tightly against mine. My hands slid over the shapely curve of your ass, reminding me that there was one more piece of clothing to be removed. My hands pushed at the silky fabric, moving it down over your hips, feeling the curve of your ass-cheeks being exposed to my touch. Your arms that had been holding me so tightly against you, relaxed and I bent lower and the pantyhose were pushed down, exposing the tight shape of your thighs. I knelt before you, and as you lifted each foot, I removed the shoes and stockings. Now, I sat back on my heels, letting my anxious eyes feast on the beautiful body exposed fully before me.

12