Adessotu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very obvious that you spent considerable time keeping fit as your body have a tight, well maintained, physical look to it. As my eyes swept upwards, I saw the dark, curly triangle that covered your crotch. Looking still upwards, I saw your sensual, smiling face, framed between the smaller, jutting mounds of your tits, the hard nipples fully aroused. A slight movement of your hips pushed your crotch closer to my face and on a sudden impulse, I buried my face in the dark, curly hair. The warm, moist heat of your cunt drifted up to my nose and I took a deep breath, savoring the sensualness of the odor.

Unable to resist the urge to taste you, my tongue leaped out and twisted into the curly hair. The object it was searching for was exposed to my tongue as you opened your thighs wider and the hardness of your clit slid against the tip as I flicked it back and forth. I could feel the slight jerk in your thighs as my tongue stimulated your clit, telling me that it was very arousing to you. As you opened your thighs wider and thrust your hips upward, I was able to taste the sweet juice of your pussy. Drawing my tongue between the slippery lips, I collected the sweetness and drew it into my mouth. As I was savoring the sweetness of your cunt, I sensed you pulling back and was startled by the sharp, stinging slash to my ass-cheek.

"What is going on in here?" the stern voice of Miss Helen, demanded. Rubbing my stinging ass-cheek, I looked around and saw Miss Helen standing above me, clad only in bra and panties. In her right hand, she held a long handled crop, the tip a soft leather piece that made more noise than pain. In her left hand dangled a leash and collar. as she bent and placed the collar around my neck, I noted that the bra and panties were of black vinyl, the bra fitting very tight around Miss Helen's 38DD breasts. The bra had cut-outs, allowing the soft breasts to stick straight out, giving support, but hiding nothing. the nipples were long and hard, accentuated by the dark aureoles, about the size of a silver dollar.

The tight thong, made of the same colored Vinyl was only a small triangle supported by small strips of material the disappeared between her thighs and around her hips. I could see the black, curly wisps of pubic hair sticking out each side of the small patch of vinyl. Although, surprised at her sudden appearance, the sight of Miss Helen made an impression on me. A very strict domme who knew how to use their authority. I was much taken with her appearance as she moved about Jessica and I. I marveled at the sight of her flawless, alabaster skin, set in extreme contrast by the long, black flowing hair around her face and shoulders. The rest of her body was like Jessica's, well maintained and perfectly fit. Her body, so strikingly attractive, was only over-shadowed by the bright, sparking blue eyes, that danced with merriment, as she surveyed the nakedness of Jessica and I.

"So, My pet has been playing behind my back!" she scolded me. "You must be careful or you will feel the sting of my crop many times today, my pet. I have agreed to show Jessica how to control a submissive such as you, and we might as well start now!" I felt her pull the leash and the collar tightened around my neck I started to rise, but the stinging crop streaked down against my exposed ass-cheeks. "No, No! My pet! You are to stay on your knees at all times, unless you are instructed to do otherwise. Remember that and you will be treated accordingly."

"Yes, Miss Helen!" was all that I could think of to say.

"Jessica, I feel the need to empty my bladder. May I use your slave to assist me?"

"Of course, Miss Helen! she is your to command as you wish, but please do not be too harsh on her. I believe I have taken a liking to her."

"As you wish, Jessica, but remember she is your slave, to do with as you wish. You must be able to control her."

A tug on my leash urged me forward, on my hands and knees I followed Miss Helen to the commode. As she sat down, she spread her legs wide and pulled me closer. "I need your assistance, Slave!" I knew what was expected of me, as I had learned many years ago from my Math teacher and her friends. I reached between her spread thighs, ran my fingers carefully between her crotch and the Vinyl strip which had sank into the slit of her pussy. I pulled it aside and heard the hiss and tinkle of pee splashing into the water below. A few moments later, Miss Helen stood up and force my head between her legs. "Dry me!" she commanded. I hesitated momentarily, afraid of what Jessica would think of me, but remembered that she had given permission to Miss Helen to use me as she pleased

Turning my head upwards and still holding the material aside with my hand, I began licking at the droplets of pee that hung on the lips and hair of Miss Helen's cunt. I was aware of a stray squirt of pee from her as she taunted me with her Golden Shower. I continued to lick her, touching her ass-hole with my tongue and drawing it forward to feel the erect button of her clit. It was obvious that Miss Helen was also being aroused sexually by my tongue. I was pleased by my ability to cause her arousal.

When Miss Helen had allowed me to lick deeply between her pussy lips, tasting the tart, salty taste of her urine, she pulled away from me and led me over to Jessica. "Well, Jessica! Now what do you think of your slave? It would appear that she has had excellent training somewhere in her life. I think you should try the same thing I did. she seems to enjoy it as well."

"She does seem well trained!" Jessica answered, "I was surprised by her eager acceptance of licking so deeply into my anus last night. That is a special desire that a lot of females desire of their submissives. It is new to me, but I admit that it does make me want to experience it more." These words of praise lifted my spirits and made me aware of my desire to please them to the very best of my ability. When Jessica sat on the commode, I crawled to her, letting the warm urine run out of her cunt and onto my hand.

When the last dribbles was gone, Jessica slid her ass forward and spread her legs as wide as possible. I knew what to do and quickly move up close the offered pussy. My tongue flattened against her ass-hole, slid deeply through the wet slit, collecting all the drops along the way. Making another pass with my tongue drew more of the golden pee into my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked the thin, inner lips of her pussy into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth against them. The erect button of her clit was being stimulated by my nose and I sensed a fresh release of pussy juice and extended my tongue deep into her pussy to get all that I could.

I became aware of a gentle probing at my ass-cheeks. Something was being rubbed up and down the crack of my ass. A quick glance confirmed that Miss Helen was rubbing the crop handle up and down my ass. Never missing a stroke with my tongue, I quickly spread my legs, showing Miss Helen my desire to accept whatever she desired to do. As the crop handle rode up and down my ass groove, I really warmed to the task of Licking Jessica's cunt. Not only was I licking her ass-hole and going deep into her cunt, but I was nibbling and biting at her hard clit, too. Her thighs were opening and closing on my head repeatedly as the sensations on her sensitive clit kept building.

The crop handle had began to concentrate on my pussy. Rubbing through my slit, bumping against my clitoris. I wiggled my ass, hoping Miss Helen would fuck my pussy with the handle. My attention was quickly brought back to Jessica, as she grabbed my head, forcing my face tighter against her pussy. I could feel her thighs trembling and knew she was cumming. I quickly circled her clit with my lips and flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth. A keening moan, somewhat muffled by her clasping thighs, told me that Jessica had reached the top. I tried very hard to keep the hard clit between my lips as her hips jerked and bounced under my face.

At the same time I felt the crop handle go deep into my pussy, twist around a bit, then was retracted. A moment later, the Crop handle was shoved unceremoniously, into my ass-hole. The handle, made slick with my own pussy juice, sank deep into my anus, caused my face to be pressed tighter against Jessica's throbbing pussy. Knowing that her clit was super sensitive after orgasm, I quickly slid my tongue into her clinching pussy mouth. The contractions of her cunt slowly died down as her orgasm ebbed away. I continued to lick at her pussy, gathering the sweet nectar as it seeped out of her cunt. Slowly, Jessica sat up. I looked at her and saw the soft, gentle smile on her face, telling me that she was pleased with me.

A few words were exchanged between my Mistresses, and I was lead back into the bedroom, still on hands and knees. As we exited the bathroom, I caught my reflection in a full length mirror as I passed. On my hands and knees, with the collar and leash in place and the crop sticking out of my ass-hole, I did look like a doggy, complete with tail. A sense of humiliation flowed through me, but for some reason my cunt was still seeping pussy juice down my thighs.

The case that I had retrieved from the car for Miss Helen, was open on the floor beside the bed. I was not really surprised at the contents of it as I had become very familiar with a variety of toys such as these by my English Teacher. There was a selection of dildoes of various sizes, even a double ended one. A selection of gels and lotions were also in evidence. Still on my hands and knees, I awaited my next command. I did wish that some one would remove the crop, so I could sit down.

Being submissive had taught me patience, and for the next hour or so, I was treated to the pleasure of watching Miss Helen and Miss Jessica giving each other a massage. Miss Jessica removed Miss Helen's vinyl bra and thong, and I thrilled as I saw her for the first time completely naked. The large, pendulous breasts were swinging to and fro with her movements. The dark mat of pubic hair, neatly trimmed, matched the color of the hair of her head. The contrast between the pubic hair covering her mound, and the whiteness of her flawless skin was very striking. I felt a wave of envy as Miss Helen laid out on the bed and Miss Jessica began her massage.

A body lotion was applied to her back and Miss Jessica's hands rubbed and squeezed the soft, smooth flesh. Moans and sighs of pleasure drifted over to me as I continued to watch the action on the bed. It was obvious that my Mistresses were getting turned on by their sighs and moans. Jessica's lips and tongue seemed to follow closely behind her hands. Miss Helen's ass cheeks received a good rubbing and all the while Jessica's tongue and teeth was nipping and licking at the succulent flesh. When Miss Helen turned over onto her back, her tits spread out across her chest. Jessica immediately grabbed at them, molding, kissing, licking, sucking the nipples.

I reared up, and rested my hands on the bed, still on my knees. Jessica noticed me and patted the bed beside Miss Helen, indicating that I should move there. In a moment, I was there and sucking and nipping at Miss Helen's erect nipples. Jessica and I took turns sucking as much of her breasts into our mouths , biting the nipples and then moving upwards to kiss the lush red lips, thrusting our tongues deeply between them, feeling the warmth of her tongue as she sucked and moaned her delight. Soon, the urge to cum caused Miss Helen to change her position. We paused as she told us what she wanted.

In a matter of seconds, Miss Helen was lying on her back, her legs draped over the side of the bed, with me on hands and knees kneeling between her spread thighs. The juicy folds of her cunt beckoned to me and I moved forward, seeing the erect clit standing at the top of her swollen libia. As my tongue slithered between the slick, wet lips, I felt the bed move and glanced up to see Jessica straddle Miss Helen's head, Adjusting her knees to lower her cunt to the extended tongue. I saw Miss Helen's arms go around Jessica's ass pulling it down to cover her face with the furry cunt. Jessica was facing me and I could see the gleam in her eyes as she watching me lapping the wet cunt before me.

Miss Helen lifted her legs and rested her feet on the edge of the bed. Jessica leaned forward and placed her hands on Miss Helen's knees, holding them wide apart. This caused her hips to lift up and the crack of her ass opened wide to my gaze. Lapping deeply, I extended my tongue as far into Miss Helen's cunt as I could reach. The tangy juices seeped into my mouth and I swallowed them greedily. Twisting my head from side to side, I extended my tongue deep inside her pussy and breathed hotly through my nose, bathing the hard clit with my breath as my nose rubbed it from side to side.

Pulling back for a deep breath of air, I filled my lungs and saw the tight ring of Miss Helen's ass-hole filling with excess pussy juice that I had missed. Lowering my face, I extended my tongue and twist it about a 1/2 inch into the tight anus. I felt it tighten, then relax and my tongue went a little deeper. Miss Helen was rocking her hips up and down rapidly, and I knew she was close to orgasm. Again, I buried my tongue in her pussy as deep as I could, pressing her throbbing clit against my nose. As her pussy began to throb around my tongue, I took my thumb and pressed it slowly into her clinching ass-hole. The throbbing and clinching of her pussy and ass-hole felt tight to my tongue and thumb. As her climax passed through her, her pussy gushed out a copious flow of clear, sweet nectar. I broadened my tongue and lick upwards, scooping the oozing flow into my mouth. I swallowed many times before I was through.

Totally satisfied, Miss Helen relaxed, and Jessica rolled off to her side. I raised my head from between the moist thighs and saw Jessica's mouth so close to mine. I moved closer and our lips met in an extremely hot kiss, our tongues darting in and out rapidly. After awhile Jessica licked around my mouth, savoring the wetness that had come from Miss Helen's cunt. Slowly, I eased my thumb out of Miss Helen's ass-hole, watching it clinch tightly as my thumb was with drawn. Momentarily, I thought, "Damn, I wish someone would pull the crop handle out of my ass-hole!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Lorraine.

12