Adie Satisfies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

We still had a couple of weeks before we headed back to our respective college campuses, and we did manage to score some alone time in a bed a few times before we left. After that night, though, having shared our first tender moments of lovemaking in the warm confines of a house, we were no longer as particular. We took advantage of every opportunity, regardless of location, to fuck each other's brains out. The car, friends' bedrooms or bathrooms, the mall, the movies, the library – anyplace we thought we could get away with it. Adie wore a lot of skirts during that time and I carried a lot of condoms.

It was tough when we finally had to get packed up and head back to school. We were pretty far apart for road tripping and our spring breaks fell at different times, but we counted down the days until the start of summer vacation!

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers
12