Adina's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
School teacher blackmailed by vice principal...she likes it
3.1k words
3.82
31.5k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Adina and Brian

Being fucked by the vice-principal had the effect of cooling her sex drive. Sunday, the day she was planning to be seduced by Katy, she realized she wasn't leaving her house. She called Katy and offered a very lame excuse. Katy seemed cheerful as always. She said, "Another Sunday, then! It'll be fun!"

Adina turned on her (unsecured) computer and logged on to Literotica. It was early Sunday morning. She only had to try three times before Literotica Chat let her in under her screen name, "pinenut". She chose the room, "Playful Questions".

There was little activity. She typed,

pinenut: i think i was raped friday

Horny[m]40: you think?

pinenut: i'm not sure

hung_dude: you wanted it

pinenut: that's why i'm not sure

pinenut: i didn't choose it

Horny[m]40: would you choose it again?

pinenut: i think i have to

Horny[m]40: why?

hung_dude > pinenut: PM me

pinenut > Horny[m]40: he's holding my job over my head

Horny[m]40 > pinenut: that's illegal

pinenut > Horny[m]40: i did a bad thing though

Horny[m]40 > pinenut: you like punishment?

pinenut > Horny[m]40: i think i deserve it

Horny[m]40 > pinenut: did it feel good?

pinenut > Horny[m]40: (blushes) yes...but he was disrespectful...i dread monday...

Horny[m]40 > pinenut: so what are you going to do?

pinenut > Horny[m]40: i'll just do my best with a less than ideal situation...

Adina exited the chat room and sat down to grade papers and wait for Josh's parents to bring Dazi back.

Adina went through the next three weeks as if she were back in her mode of grim determination. For surviving at school, she planned to arrive early to pick up the mail in her box, stick to her classroom, send students to the office to make the photocopies, and eat lunch alone. She simply could not face Brian Smythe. As before, he found few reasons to enter the Science and Art building, but when he did, he always greeted Adina with respect. Adina forced herself to stare at him, and she forced herself to find her voice at staff meetings. She was thankful when her period showed up a week after her first experience with Brian. She knew he had not used a condom, and there was no reason for her to be on the pill. She went to a drugstore in the next small town, twenty miles away, to buy a package of Trojans in case he was someone who didn't have any, now that she superficially committed to his designs. She hoped he was free of STDs. When to ask?

Three weeks after that first Friday, Adina opened her home e-mail and found an e-mail from an unknown address with the subject line, "Pic for Shadow". She knew it was from Brian. It read,

"My terms. 6:00 sharp Friday for dinner, punishment and further activities. Look nice."

She clicked on the jpeg. It was a picture of a man's penis thrust into a woman's vagina, from behind. With a start Adina recognized her black skirt pushed up over her ass. It was a picture of the two of them. He must have taken it when he paused for a moment, just before he made her cum. Adina was fascinated by the picture. She could see the head of his penis inside her walls, her inner lips and the outer lips stretched wide, shining with their juices, reddened. It made her wet. She reached under her nightgown and began stroking herself, remembering the feeling of burning when he first entered her and how that had slowly melted away into intense excitement. She came.

She e-mailed back, "Friday, 6:00. Have you ever had and do you have any STDs? Thanks."

He e-mailed back right away, "No. I wouldn't infect you. Am healthy, can take precautions if you like."

She wrote, "Yes, please."

Adina ended the school day on Friday, picked up Dazi from elementary school, got her bag packed, welcomed Josh's parents to her home briefly, kissed Dazi goodbye, and went to have a shower.

As she washed her hair, she wondered what Brian had in mind this evening. She was no longer terrified for her job, but. Her feelings were complicated. Brian was not her type. Brian behaved in a possessive, dominating way. She couldn't really see being fucked by him across his desk as anything other than rape, except that she had liked it. Physically. Physically, not intellectually. She didn't feel affection for him. More than anything, she was curious. Perhaps that made her a good scientist, her curiosity. She felt a bit as if she were playing two roles: Brian's plaything and the anthropologist who was objectively cataloging every experience and feeling, subject and object. Subject and object, objectified both by Brian and by her own intellect. Subjectified by the orgasm she had had lying across that desk, and her subsequent orgasms under her own hand. She was turned on thinking about it. She finished her shower and with the water still running, shoved three fingers into her pussy and with the palm of her hand applied pressure in circles. She began breathing heavily and braced herself on the wall of the shower. She came right as the water was starting to cool.

She toweled off and went to her closet. She selected a loose but gauzy peasant blouse, white, a lace camisole and her colorful batik skirt. It was longer than the black linen one she had worn last time, but lighter and made of crinkle cotton. In her college days, she would have put worn bangles with bells on her ankles, but not anymore. For panties she selected a pair of stretchy cotton bikini briefs, blue. She had sensible tastes, not very exciting.

It was still winter, which for the North Coast meant that it was dark and wet, but the ocean had a moderating effect on the temperature, so she walked to Brian's house in bare legs, sandals, and her parka.

Again, he greeted her on the porch with, "How nice to see you! Glad you could make it!" and then brought her inside. This time, he helped her with her jacket and took her by the elbow to the dining room, which was through the living room on the right. Brian lived in an old house; the dining room and living room were separated by French doors. He invited her to sit down at the table, at the place to the right of the head. He had laid the table with plain white china and silver, and had lit candles. "My mother's," he said about the place settings. Her served her angel hair pasta with sautéed vegetables. "I thought you might be vegetarian," he said, and poured her a glass of white wine.

"Not always," she answered. She had no appetite. He leaned back, smiling under half-lidded eyes.

"Not hungry? Or just nervous?"

She shrugged.

"You should be nervous," he said.

Adina took a sip of wine.

"So tell me about your story, 'Meg, Chris and Me.' Did that really happen, too, or did you just make that up?"

Adina blushed.

"Oh, it happened? Like that?"

Adina pretended to twirl some pasta on her fork.

Brian leaned into her face and said, "I asked a question. This is my scene."

"It wasn't quite like that," Adina answered.

"No? So tell me," Brian said. "Where were you? You had a lesbian girlfriend? You were traveling across country?"

"No..."

"So?"

In the story she had written, Adina had changed everyone's identity and made the threesome one male and two females. The women were on a cross-country trip from Massachusetts to California. In reality, she and Josh had been working as interpretive rangers in Yosemite, and shared housing with a slender, appealing young man with dreadlocks. Kevin. Kevin had been hired to do raptor and owl surveys. He and Josh climbed together frequently, when Josh and Adina weren't backpacking on their days off. On work days, all three of them shared making dinner, had people over, drank some, talked for hours, laughed.

Towards the end of the season, they planned a four-night backpacking trip together south on the Pacific Crest Trail and then looping back past as many lakes as they could. The plan was to travel light and get in as many miles as possible, but they chose to bring a tent for warmth. Adina got cold at night above 10,000 feet.

On the third evening, with sixty miles behind them, their tent pitched next to a small tarn enclosed by granite palisades, Josh was complaining that his back was sore, so Adina offered him a backrub. The tent made fairly close quarters; the light inside the blue walls of the tent was fading. They were all in long underwear and wool socks, lounging on their down sleeping bags. Kevin was writing in his journal with a headlamp. Adina tossed out, "You want one?" and Kevin said, "Sure." Adina straddled the tops of his legs and began rubbing his back through his thermal, but then pushed it up to get better purchase on his skin. "How about you?" Josh asked. "Ok," said Adina, and she lay face down on the down sleeping bags. Josh began rubbing her back, but then Kevin began massaging her calves. "Mmmmmm, that's nice, two men."

They continued on like that for what must have been half an hour, Kevin moving up and down the backs of her legs, and then it was he who suggested Adina turn over. Adina stretched out on her back, eyes closed, and Josh began massaging her arms from her collarbones to her fingertips, and Kevin continued with her legs. Slowly, he got her to spread her knees. He must have looked at Josh, because then they traded places, Josh on her thighs and Kevin on the sides of her neck. Josh began working the inside of the tops of her thighs. Kevin began working his way further down the top of her chest, past her collar bones, and then she heard Kevin ask Josh, "May I?" Josh must have nodded; Kevin began kissing her ear and her neck, his breath warm. Josh worked his hand into the waistband of her long underwear, and then pulled them off.

From there, they were all soon naked. The men took turns with their penises inside Adina. She would be making love to one; the other would be stroking her breasts. Each time she was about to cum, whoever was in her would withdraw and trade places. It seemed like they played around half the night before all three of them finally came and subsided into the downy warmth of their sleeping bags, a tangle of naked arms and legs. Adina woke that morning with Kevin's head between her legs and Josh sucking her nipples. Hunger finally drove them out of the tent. Naked, they splashed in the freezing tarn, ate breakfast, and returned to staff housing at Tuolumne Meadows. That was the craziest thing she and Josh had ever done. They only had two more weeks of the season after they returned from the Pacific Crest Trail; she and Josh had sex almost every night after that, occasionally asking Kevin to join them on nights when he was not surveying for owls. It was invigorating to them as a couple.

"I never told anyone that story. And I don't know what's become of Kevin."

Brian listened and his cock was hard inside his pants. He continued to eat dinner; Adina continued to pretend to eat. Finally he said, "Finish your wine. Go upstairs. Take your clothes off and lie down on the bed, facedown. Wait for me. Get yourself ready, and by that I mean I want you spanking your clit or whatever it is that's going to get you wet. When you hear me coming, you get your butt in the air."

Adina walked up the stairs, and found the bedroom across the hall from the study where she had been the month before. The bedroom was uncluttered and warm. It was lit by one lamp. Adina put her clothes on the armchair and lay down on the bed as instructed. She wondered how long she would have to wait. She put her cheek on a pillow, turned her head to the side, and put her hand on her clit.

Downstairs, Brian listened to her moving around and heard the bed creak a little as she got onto it. He planned to make her wait at least ten minutes. He finished his glass of wine, and walked heavily up the stairs so that she would hear him coming.

He opened the door and found her as he had asked. Her hand was cupped over her pussy, her middle finger moving in the slit. She was facing away from him.

"Look at me," he commanded.

She turned her head on the pillow, pulled her curly hair out of her eyes.

"You know," he said, "one of the things about being a modern disciplinarian in the schools is that you never lay a hand on the children. I agree with that. Sometimes, though, it's important to enforce boundaries, and you have clearly stepped over them with your whorish behavior (even if it is just on-line). You were asking for it, but I want to hear you say it."

Adina looked at him.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say, 'Spank me, Brian.'"

"I'm sorry...I don't think I can."

"Say, 'Spank me, Brian.'"

Adina sat up and said, "I'm going, I don't care what you do, I'm leaving town."

Brian's grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her face down on the bed. His cock leapt with her resistance.

"You're taking this until you beg me to stop," he said. He held her down between her shoulder blades ("...again," Adina thought) and smacked her ass. It was soft and round, but small. He was so satisfied he almost stopped right there, but then said, "I'm counting to ten, and we'll just go from there." He counted slowly, arrived at ten, and said, "Now you count to ten."

Adina was hiding her face in her arms. He was hurting her; she had never been spanked, not even as a child. He let go of her back and pulled her ass up. He smacked her. She said nothing.

"You count," he told her.

He smacked her again, but still she said nothing.

Brian spread her ass cheeks and slid his finger across her anus, pressing it and feeling its resistance. She jerked and cried out, "Please no."

He said, "Then count."

He smacked her again.

She whispered, "One."

He held her around her waist, facing her feet, and smacked her past ten to fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, and finally she croaked, "Ok, ok, enough...enough."

"Your ass is so red," he told her. "It might even be bruised tomorrow. Or at least chapped. You can think of me." Her eyes were closed.

He put his finger in her slit, and dipped it into her pussy. She was dry as a desert. She hadn't enjoyed it. "Oh well," he thought, "Win some, lose some, I'll get her back."

He was still hard, and with one arm still wrapped around her waist, he began to stroke her and caress her, licking and nibbling her ass. He felt the tension in her back relax, and felt her press her pussy into his hand. He increased the pressure and searched again inside her folds, where he found the barest amount of moisture. Slowly he brought her back, like coaxing a wild animal to take food from your hand, making her wetter and wetter. He released her waist and undid his buckle and pants. Tonight he paused to pull a condom out of the drawer, and rolled it on.

Again Adina felt his cock waiting at the lips to her pussy. This time, he seemed to be waiting for her. Her ass was still stinging. She spread her lips with her fingers and nudged herself onto the head of his cock. Tonight he entered her slowly, a little bit more, then retreated, then pushed a little further, until he was finally inside. He reached around her to play with her breasts. They moved together and apart. He watched her tense her body and felt her pussy cum in waves, which sent him over the edge. He collapsed over her back and felt her sighing. He pulled out, pulled her into spooning with him, and cupped her breast. He flicked her nipple and bit her shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep," he said. "I'm sure the neighbors are watching."

She sat up. Again, she was undressed, and he was wearing clothes. She climbed off the bed, and began to dress. He watched her with his head resting on his arms.

"You're pretty cute," he said. "How come I didn't notice you all of these years?"

"You're not really my type," she said, pulling on her pink camisole.

"What is your type?" he asked.

"Josh was my type," she said.

"I never met him," Brian said. "What was he like?"

"Not like you," she said, slipping on her sandals.

"Is he the only one you ever had sex with besides me?"

"You forgot Kevin," Adina answered.

"Just two before me?"

Adina shrugged.

Brian decided to cut his losses on the conversation. "Well, I've had a lovely time. I'll walk you down the stairs and see you Monday for sure."

He got off the bed, took her elbow and walked her down the stairs. He helped her into her Gore-tex coat, opened the door and said, "Drop by anytime!"

Adina walked home. Her ass still hurt. The cool air felt nice. She should have left her panties in her coat pocket.

Adina woke that Saturday to find that the night's excess had left her sexually depleted, but satisfied. It was a different feeling than what she had experienced when she was merely trying to hold her life together in her grief over Josh, before she witnessed the threesome of Katy, Michelle and Drew. She had felt sexually deadened after Josh died, and then in a total frenzy after spying on Katy. It was almost as if Brian had pushed her across some needed boundary, and calmed her down. She noted this in her journal, and wrote, "He said he would be my winter and my spring. It is still February. Does that mean he thinks he will keep this up through June? Do I want him to?" Adina paused, her pen in her hand above the page. She felt the word in her fingertips, but fought it. Finally she wrote, "Yes."

Writing "Yes," whispering it into her bedroom, gave her energy to get up and do all the chores she typically did on the Saturday that Dazi was in Eugene with her grandparents. She even went out to rent a video, and enjoyed relaxing that evening. She wondered what would come next.