Adina's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Brian's seduction culminates in anal sex.
7.2k words
4.32
24.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adina opened Brian's e-mail. As always, it was short, and imperative.

"Get a touch up on the wax job a week before I see you."

Again, that week coincided with another holiday, Passover, which she and Dazi would spend at Josh's parents' house. First Seder was on a Wednesday night. His parents were hosting several other families, including one with a single son in the biotech industry close in age to Adina. Josh's parents were trying to set her up from afar. Adina would take a personal day off school for religious purposes, and then half the synagogue would get together for a potluck Seder the next night. Adina realized she could go back to the spa during her personal day, and reflected on the incongruity of celebrating freedom when preparing for another session as Brian's plaything.

During the First Seder, Adina tried to focus on the words of the haggadah and the biotech guy, who seemed friendly. Every year, Dazi sang the four questions and Josh's parents selected Adina to read the story about the Four Children and the questions they ask, because she was a teacher. If she wasn't crying because of Dazi singing the questions and how much she wished Josh could hear their daughter, she often cried thinking about the nature of the Four Children, from wise to arrogant to simple to unable to ask any questions. Was the last child a baby? Adina often wondered about the last child, thought of Dazi as the first child, remembered arrogant students as second child, and wished that she and Josh had produced more children before he died.

Adina thought it was unfair to always have to read about the Four Children; they always made her emotional, which she hated, even if Josh's parents thought it was charming. But this year she was so distracted by Brian and what he had done to her so far versus what could possibly be coming next that she almost felt robotic while reading. Adina peered at the illustrations on the page, hoping to find inspiration there, but didn't. Josh's parents looked a little alarmed that she wasn't crying over them as usual, and cast a worried glance from her to the biotech guy. He seemed interested in her anyway.

The evening ended; Adina traded numbers with the biotech guy for the sake of appearances (Josh's parents were hovering). She would see him the following evening at the potluck.

Returning home late Thursday evening, Adina found a flat package in her mailbox. It was a CD, with her address written in Brian's block letters. After putting Dazi to bed and fixing a plate of matzah with butter and salt, Adina took the CD up to her computer.

It was the pictures that Brian had taken of her almost a month before. He had edited them, tossing out blurry or poorly lit ones.

His note was short. It read, "Fucking hot. I jack off to these every night. The blackmail aspect gets me hard every time I think about it. See you in one week."

Adina blushed. She was extremely compromised with these pictures. How many places did he have them in? Brian's computer, surely, and this CD. She desperately hoped no place else.

There were no pictures of her looking mad or uncomfortable, as she had felt at the beginning. She looked completely wanton, like a practiced porn queen in her thigh highs and push-up bustier. Her knees were open, her fingers spreading the bare lips of her pussy. Her pussy was wide and wet. She was playing with her tits, spilled out of the bra, pushing back her hair, on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder with one hand cupped between her legs. She was spreading her ass cheeks and showing off her anus. She was shoving a dildo up her hole. Brian had taken a video of that, about five minutes long. She hadn't known. She was writhing on Brian's bed, really slamming herself with that dildo, panting and moaning. She could see she was about to come, kicking her legs, shuddering, her hips bucking, crying out with excitement. After that, he had asked her suck cock, and there were pictures and video of that, too. How he managed to hold the camera while holding the back of her skull so she couldn't escape his cock she had no idea.

She remembered the rest of that evening, after he had put the camera down, how he had given her oral sex until she came, how he fucked her for the first time face to face after that, and then fucked her with the dildo when it was clear she could take more and wanted to cum one last time. She remembered that he had walked her back to her house around midnight, and kissed her on her porch before leaving.

Adina pulled her nightgown up and her panties off. She set the pictures on slide show and masturbated to her own images until she came abruptly.

She was relaxing in the computer chair when her e-mail pinged.

She looked at it. Brian.

He wrote, "How do you like that CD? I know you're watching it. I'm outside your house in my car. Look out your window."

Adina went to the window, which looked out over the porch into the front yard. She saw Brian's car parked in the moonlight below her house. He was in the passenger seat with his laptop. He waved at her through the window. She saw him typing.

Her e-mail pinged again.

He wrote, "Flash your titties at me and then I'll go away."

She e-mailed back, "No. The neighbors might see."

He e-mailed, "I see they have their blinds closed."

Adina looked out the window again. Across the street, the nearest houses were dark and the curtains pulled. Two were vacation homes, with no one in them. She saw Brian's pale face through the window of his car watching her. She climbed onto the window seat. The window came down to her knees. She pulled the nightgown up to her shoulders, exposing not just her breasts, but also her slit, which she rubbed for his benefit. He gave her the thumbs up and then drove away. Adina had to masturbate again before she was settled enough to go to sleep.

Two days out from her next session (she couldn't think of them as dates), Brian came into her classroom. Again, it was a Wednesday night. Dazi was at her Girl Scout meeting; Adina was using the time to grade. He handed her a paper bag from the local drugstore.

"Open it at home," he said, and walked out.

Adina opened it as soon as he left and wished she hadn't. It was a box containing an enema kit. It could only mean one thing. She shoved it in her purse and zipped it shut.

Unable to concentrate, she left school, drove through the drive-through at Starbucks, and then to Dazi's Girl Scout leader's house. As soon as she was able to put Dazi to bed, she turned on her computer, clicked on her e-mail, and found Brian's note.

"Use Friday according to directions on the package. Come over to my house around the usual time. Bring an overnight bag with a change of clothes. You'll be tired and will want the option of sleeping over."

She e-mailed back, "No."

His reply came in seconds. "Look, Dina. We could do this the easy way or the hard way. I'm going to blow your mind taking your anal cherry. You'll love it, but you've got to consent and relax about it. The hard way is more painful, and I'll spank you too. See you Friday. Make sure you use that enema. You'll feel more confident."

Included in his message was a link that took Adina to a site explaining tips for anal sex from the perspective of a number of women on a message board. "Trust your partner," they said. "You be the one in control," they also said. Adina read that, wondered if Brian thought she trusted him, and read the minutiae of the mechanics. She found herself curious.

He e-mailed back, "So?"

Adina e-mailed, "No."

"Why?"

"I don't have to have a reason for refusing."

"I'm just curious," he wrote back.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" she asked.

"Yes; not often enough. So why don't you want to try it?"

"That seems too hardcore," she wrote.

"Are you curious about it?"

Adina wrote back, "I never considered it."

"Are you curious about it now?"

"No," Adina lied.

"Well, trust me, I'll make it good."

He went off-line.

Friday, Josh's parents came to collect Dazi.

Alone in the house, Adina decided to try the enema first, and then shower. She felt humiliated lying on her side on the floor of her bathroom waiting for the urge to go, but it came, and then she got into the shower.

As she showered, she considered her feelings about anal sex. She had watched anal videos on YouPorn when she was sneaking around spying on Katy and horny has hell, but all of those women looked completely practiced, the male models sliding in easily. What she wanted to see was anal sex on someone real who hadn't had it yet. The video that Katy and Michelle had made was perfect; Katy got Michelle into a complete frenzy working on her pussy and then used the strap on and slowly, so extremely slowly, slid into Michelle's ass. Michelle had an incredible look of concentration on her face, which then relaxed into what was clearly pleasure once Katy was all the way in and using her hand on Michelle's pussy.

Shampooing her hair, she thought about the article on Salon about the rise in anal sex among women her age, as well as all the commentary from women professing to crave anal sex. She considered feminist critiques of it. There were very few pro-sex feminists that she could find, which was frustrating, because Adina's experience of sex either with Josh or Brian didn't match what feminists had to say about it. "Rape is not about sex," they wrote. "It's about power." Adina wondered, "What about orgasms?" So maybe because she'd cum that first night on Brian's desk while they were watching Katy use a strap-on to penetrate Michelle's ass, what he'd done to her wasn't really rape, but just a role-play. Yes, she admitted to herself, there was an element of coercion in what Brian was doing to her, but she was complicit. She didn't really think that he was going to go to the school board with her stories or her pictures. The way he got her out of her clothes was unconventional...yes, she had been nervous every time she went over to his house. He had never hurt her physically... except when he had spanked her, but then, after that, he brought her to orgasm. She'd cum every time she was with him, sometimes multiple times. She had a hard time reconciling rape with orgasm.

Adina decided to play it by ear and leave the door open to say yes to anal penetration. She was curious.

Naked, she considered what to pack, and chose a simple nightgown, some sweats, a t-shirt, and her running clothes. If she slept there, she could sneak out in the pre-dawn and be dressed as if she were training for that half-marathon in August, which she was training for anyway. She threw these into a small backpack, along with her toothbrush and contact lens case. She decided to wear her usual attire, without the sexy lingerie she had bought for her photo shoot, but just her normal cotton bikini panties and a cotton bra, under a loose blouse and another swirling skirt.

Brian greeted her at the door, smiled, and drew her inside. He took her backpack and set it on the bench under the coat rack. He caught her shoulders and drew her close, continuing with the kiss he had begun there the month before. The fresh outdoor smell that had come in when he opened the door clung to her hair. Adina tilted her head back and opened her mouth to his. He cupped her ass and pressed her to his crotch, where she could feel how hard he was.

He said, "I could fuck you on the rug right here, but this evening is all about you. Are you hungry, or shall we wait on that?"

Adina said, "No...I couldn't eat."

"I'll make you hungry. It's going to be a long evening," he answered. "Let's go upstairs."

He held out his hand, and Adina took it, feeling childish. He led her upstairs to the bedroom, and turned to her and kissed her again, nibbling her ear and neck. Adina tipped her head.

"Can we start now?" he asked.

Adina shrugged.

"None of that," he said. "Let's start with a backrub. Do you like those?"

"Sure," said Adina.

Again, he held her body close to his, rubbing his groin into her, and then running his hands over her breasts. He undid the buttons at the top of her blouse and pushed it back off her shoulders. He bent and kissed her collarbones, and pushed the fabric of her bra aside and took a nipple between his teeth, very gently. Licking it with his tongue, he undid the clasp at the back, and slid her bra off. He held her at arms' length, and then cupped both her breasts, flicking his thumbs lightly over his nipples.

"You are so perfect. You feel so nice," he said.

Adina looked up into his face.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

Adina nodded.

Brian slipped her skirt and panties down with one sweep. She kicked her sandals off and stepped out of the pile of clothes on the floor.

Brian ran his hands from her shoulders to the outside of her knees, kneeling in front of her. He coaxed her knees apart and put his face right in front of her pussy, breathing deeply.

"You are a beautiful woman, Dina," he said, and then leaned in to kiss her bare folds.

Adina shoved her hips to meet his face.

He took his tongue and played with her clitoris, but then pulled back and said, "We're getting ahead of ourselves."

He stood up again, took her hand (which still made Adina feel very young), and led her to the edge of the bed.

"Lie down here," he said. "I'll give you a backrub."

Adina lay face down on the bed, supporting her head on her arms.

Brian removed his clothes and he stood before her, naked, his penis pointing towards the ceiling. From the bedside table he removed a bottle of almond massage oil. He straddled her thighs and began with her shoulders. She could feel his balls on her ass.

She remembered the first time she and Josh had finally had sex. That had also begun with a backrub, and Brian's attention to her shoulders, and his recent attitude of showing more respect for her, made her heart ache for Josh again. She shut her eyes and wondered for the thousandth time, the hundred thousandth time, what if he hadn't gone climbing that weekend? What if she had insisted that he stay home? What if they had talked longer on the pay phone after he and his friends had had lunch in that diner, just minutes before that car crossed the center line and killed him?

Adina and Josh had met in a summer program in Israel in high school. Nothing had happened there, of course (they were kept very busy and highly supervised). They had so much in common, a love of science, the outdoors, their faith and politics. They kept in touch with handwritten letters and e-mail (this was in the early 1990s, before cell phones, texting and facebook). They chose the same college. Adina's parents were alarmed that she wanted to go to some obscure state school in Oregon, but she insisted. She had to call them every night until she finally rebelled and told them she'd call them every other night. Nowadays, she and Dazi simply called to talk to them once a week.

They took science classes together, passed silly notes when the lecture was boring, organized study groups and attended Shabbat dinners with Hillel. They went to evening guest lectures. They heard Lynn Margulis speak and debated the validity of the Gaia Hypothesis. Adina thought it was silly but Josh was swayed by the biology and chemistry of an oxygenated atmosphere. They studied at a large table in the library until midnight most nights of the week, and then Josh would walk her back to her dorm under the starry fall sky and the bigleaf maples.

Adina remembered how charged every date was with Josh. Both of them were virgins, neither of them sure how long they should wait. Both of them came from families that had given them tacit pressure to wait, if not for marriage, then at least to wait for someone very special. Adina was certain it was Josh. They had said nothing to each other as of November. So far, they had held hands and kissed. Josh would rub his hands up and down Adina's shoulders and back, and she could clasp his waist and hold tight to him. Once when Adina's roommate was out, they had lain on Adina's bed and kissed and put their hands under each other's t-shirts, just on their stomachs and backs, nothing more. Adina's roommate had returned too soon. They were both terribly shy, and had not dated in high school.

One night Josh passed a note across the table in the library. It was a Saturday, two weeks before Thanksgiving.

Adina was deep into Thoreau's Walden. She glanced up, unfolded the note.

It said, "Sex?"

She looked across the table. Josh was working on a problem set of redox reactions for General Chemistry and refused to look up. His cheeks were very red.

She wrote back,

-What about SEX?

She watched him while he wrote his reply. He wasn't looking at her. He pushed the note across the table with his pencil poised over his problem set.

-Do you want to try it?

-What did you have in mind?

-Sex.

-This is going in circles.

-I would like to try it. I love you.

-Wow.

-Do you want to try it?

-I don't know.

-Ok.

-What did you have in mind?

-Tonight? Tony's out of town this weekend.

-Um.

-We don't have to.

-Well. To be honest...

-Yes?

-I want to...I think.

-Are you sure?

-I think so.

-I really love you. Why do you only think so?

-It seems like a big thing.

-I can wait. I'm sorry to surprise you out of the blue.

-Were you thinking...NOW?

-I was just thinking that my roommate is gone. And you look so pretty concentrating on Thoreau.

-Gee, thanks.

-Well, I have plenty to accomplish with this chemistry. Nevermind.

-Do you have condoms?

-Tony said I could use his.

Adina read his last message and hissed, "You TALKED about this with him?"

Josh looked up from his problem set, on which he'd accomplished next to nothing, and whispered, "Dina, no. I'm sorry. He keeps them in his drawer and told me to help myself if I ever wanted."

Dina frowned. She said, "I have read the same paragraph in Walden five times now. Shall we go on a walk?"

They packed up their books and papers into their backpacks, and exited. It was dark, and cold, but not raining. They took the long circuit around campus, and found themselves sitting on an abstract sculpture made of basalt. The full moon glinted off the frames of his glasses.

Josh turned to face her. "I'm sorry, Dina. I don't know how to talk about sex. But I should have talked, instead of passing notes."

"How long have you been wanting to have sex with me?" Adina asked.

"Honestly?" Josh asked.

"Of course," Adina answered.

"Since Israel two years ago."

"Oh," she said. "You think of me that way?"

"Is that good or bad?" Josh asked. He ran a hand through his dark mop, hoping for the best.

"I'm sorry, Josh, to make you doubt...I...there are so many conflicting messages. I..."

She paused. Josh said nothing, holding his breath.

"I...I love you."

"I love you too. I should have said that aloud, not in a note."

Adina looked at him. "I love you...very much. I'm out here in Oregon because of you. I...you should hear my mother's voice in my head. You should hear these women in my women's studies classes."

"What do they say?" asked Josh.

"My mother...she says wait. These women in women's studies...they say that all sex is a constructed act of gender domination...they say biology is not destiny...they say the personal is political...they say they've all been raped and that all sex with men is rape...I have no experience...what do I know?"

"I don't know anything," said Josh.

Adina smiled.

"Those women are not you. Why are they denying something so basic to who we are as a species?"

"I don't know...something must have gone wrong for them."

"Has anything ever gone wrong for you?"

Adina answered, "No. I guess I am one of the lucky women statistically. You should hear these statistics, Josh..."

12