Adina's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"No...I don't want to quote them. They are depressing."

"Shall we walk again?"

"Ok," Adina stood up.

Josh took her hips into his hands and leaned in to kiss her.

She lifted her face and murmured, "I love you," into his cheek.

His breath was warm on her ear. "I love you."

They stood on the walk next to the sculpture, under a maple, kissing.

"Some walk," Adina laughed.

"Shall we just walk around the campus again?"

"Ok," Adina said. She turned to walk counterclockwise, taking Josh's hand. They would arrive at his dorm before hers if they walked in that direction. She had made her decision, but was still too shy to say anything blatant.

In ten minutes they passed the corner of his dorm. At the door, Adina stopped and tugged on Josh's arm.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

Josh leaned down to kiss her again, and took her up the stairs to the third floor, and down the hall, around a corner, down another hall, until finally they were at his door. He unlocked it.

It was around ten in the evening, early for them to leave the library. Josh turned on a desk lamp. The room was not terribly tidy. Adina didn't really care.

They sat on the edge of the bed, kissing, their backpacks and jackets dropped at their feet. Josh put his arms around her shoulders and leaned back until they were lying on the bed. Adina kicked her Converse off. He unbuttoned her flannel and pulled her t-shirt over her head, pulling his off next. Adina was simultaneously distracted by the expanse of their soft skin, and the sensitivity of her breasts.

They spent some time entwined together, exploring their naked upper bodies.

"Ready?" Josh whispered.

Adina nodded.

He unbuttoned the fly on her 501s, tugged them over her hips, and then removed his.

Still in their underwear, Josh pulled her hips on to his. She felt his size and how hard he was against her crotch. His hand was exploring the curve of her bottom. He nudged her onto her front, and began a backrub, one that began at her shoulders and moved over her back and buttocks and down her legs, even to the soles of her feet.

Eventually, Adina remembered, naked on Brian's bed, Josh had unclasped her bra, slid her panties down, removed his boxers, and eventually, somehow, she had guided him inside her, they had moved together, and had their first orgasm in front of another human being. It had been profound, and hugely distracting. Staying until midnight at the library lost its appeal and then the search was on for private spaces on a crowded campus. One of those private spaces had included the deep shadows made by the tall pieces in the basalt sculpture. Later, of course, they had married, had Dazi, and then he had died.

"You're thinking of Josh," Brian said.

"Yes, I was," said Adina.

Brian was working on the small of her back. "How many years were you together?"

"We met when we were sixteen. We started dating in college...married right after college, and Dazi was born about three years later. We were together twelve years, if you start from when we met."

Brian added oil to his palms and began massaging her glutes. "I've never lost anyone so permanently," he said.

"Why aren't you with anyone?" Adina asked.

"She left," said Brian.

"Why, because you're an asshole?"

"I'm sure that's it. She was from Arizona. She was in computers when I got this job. She could telecommute three days of the week and go into the Silicon Forest the other two days. She kept a studio. She didn't like the rain on the coast. I didn't like her boy toy that she was keeping at the studio."

"What was her name?" Adina asked.

"Karen."

"Are you still in touch?"

"Oh yeah, we're great friends on facebook."

"For real?"

Brian moved to the top of her right thigh.

"Yes, for real. She's gone back to Arizona. Very tan. She got married to the jerk I caught her in bed with one weekend...I guess she didn't get my message that I was planning on visiting. They have a two year old."

Brian was squeezing and flattening her hamstrings, crossed over her knee, and began to rub her calf.

"Do you want kids?" Adina asked.

"Yeah...I would."

"Do you have any particular mate in mind?"

Brian stopped completely and sat back on his heels next to Adina's left flank. The conversation had taken a completely unexpected and unwelcome turn. He lost his erection.

"Let's focus back on you in the here and now," he said, adding oil to his hands and massaging her left leg from the top down, tempted to slap her hard across her ass. He didn't.

"Ok," said Adina. "Nevermind." (She thought to herself, "Score!" for getting beyond some of his barriers.)

Brian straddled her body again, facing her feet, letting his cock brush against her ass as he picked one foot up. His thumbs moved together from each side across the soles of her foot. The soft skin of her ass made him forget the questions she asked. He picked up the other foot, dipping his balls onto her body, rocking over her and feeling himself get hard.

He gently placed her foot back on the bed and stretched out next to her, letting his cock drift past her hip. She was still lying face down on the bed, her head on her arms, looking the other way. He dropped a hand between her thighs and pulled them apart. He rubbed circles on her ass, and noticed when she moved one leg further out. He let his fingers brush by her labia, and felt her push back against his hand. He made light circles and then dipped his finger inside her pussy. She was wet.

He flipped her and buried his face in her bare folds. He pushed her knees up and out. She was spread wide to him. She felt him, warm and wet on her folds. He was sucking her clit, licking her up and down. He pushed his fingers into her hole, pushing against the muscles of her opening. She felt him withdraw. His face moved down to her perineum. He was licking and kissing and blowing on her perineum while his hand played with her clit. Adina rocked her hips. He pushed her knees wider and pulled her ass cheeks apart. He was licking her asshole. Adina felt his tongue against the tight muscles and would have jerked her knees closed, but he put his hands up and kept them wide.

"Shh," he said. "Do you like this?"

Adina nodded, her eyes closed.

Brian lapped at her cleft, his fingers playing with her pussy.

"Play with your tits," he said. He moved his tongue back to her clit and slid a hand under her ass, rubbing circles around her asshole and watching her play with her tits.

She pushed her hips up to meet his face. He used his chin to put pressure on her pussy, and then slid himself up between her legs so that his cock was brushing against her labia.

She put her hand around his cock and put it at the door to her vagina. He slid in and fucked her slowly until he felt she was about ready to cum. He withdrew, paused for a moment to get the lube out of the bedside table, and then slid back down so that his mouth was at her pussy. He pushed her knees out and up, and while circling her entire vulva with his mouth, added lube to her ass and his finger. Again he rubbed her crack, making circles around her asshole, pushing on it but not entering her, working her clit as fast as possible with his darting tongue.

Adina's hips were rolling and she started to pant and moan. Brian pushed his fingers into her pussy; she began whimpering, and he felt her cum on his hand. His penis twitched in anticipation of what he planned. Slowly he withdrew his fingers, and pulled himself up to the pillows, holding her body next to his. He felt her begin to relax and heard her breathing slow.

Adina felt Brian's cock hard against her hip. She felt his arm around her chest and his breath on her shoulder. She felt warm and sleepy. Brian let her drowse but then woke her up by rubbing her nipples, spanning the distance between them with one hand.

"Ready for more?" he asked.

"Kay..." she answered, and yawned.

Brian continued playing with her nipples and then made circles over her abdomen until his hand reached the top of her slit. He cupped her pussy, pressing it so that her entire vulva moved under the pressure of his palm. His cock was sandwiched between her ass cheeks.

He rolled her over onto her front and covered her body with his. He straddled her thighs and again began to rub her back, down to her ass, down one leg, up the other, pushing her thighs apart. He knelt between her legs and pulled her hips up, pressing his face into her pussy, pushing his fingers into her hole. He licked from her pussy past her perineum, and spread her ass.

"Do you think you can try it?" he asked softly.

"I think so," she answered.

Brian massaged her ass cheeks and then reached for the lube.

"I am going to go very, very slow. You let me know if you're ready for more or to stop."

Brian took the lube and spread it all over her cleft and his finger. He put his index finger on her asshole and pressed lightly. Adina hesitated a moment, and then pressed back on his finger, bearing down. Brian slipped his finger to his first knuckle, and used his other hand to play with her clit.

"Like that?" he asked.

"I think so," she answered.

Steadily but slowly he pushed his finger in farther, playing with her pussy the whole time. Adina's ass was in the air, her head and shoulders against the bed. She was turned so she could see Brian if her eyes had been open. She was concentrating.

Brian felt her muscles gripping his finger and could hardly wait to get his cock into her asshole. He forced himself to go slowly, thrusting his finger in and out, feeling her tight ass become more and more pliable, hearing her breathing quicken. He leaned in and nibbled her cheeks. He withdrew his finger and pressed in again with two fingers, gently rotating them against the resistance of her sphincter like a potter opening clay on a wheel.

Adina took both fingers well. She began moving her hips back and forth, mirroring Brian's movements. She was moaning softly.

Brian kissed and nibbled her ass and asked, "Are you ready?"

Adina opened her eyes and looked into his face. She nodded.

"Get your hand going on your pussy," he instructed.

Brian backed off and added lube to his cock and more lube to her asshole. He positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock against her hole. She pushed back, and he felt her open to him. The pressure on the glans was everything he had been waiting for. He held her hips and could feel the vibrations from her hand as she worked her clit. She was whimpering.

"I'll go only as far as you push back," he said.

She answered by lifting her ass to him. Brian spread her ass and pushed deeper and waited, then pushed, inch by inch, until he was buried in her. She gasped from the fullness.

He was distracted by how good it felt, how much he'd missed doing this to Karen, but asked, "Different?"

Adina's answer was a short, "Yes."

"Do you like it?"

She answered, "Yes."

"Dina, I wanted this." With nothing more he wanted to say, Brian began rocking his hips, feeling Adina rising and falling under him, feeling her cheeks collide with his hips watching the flesh of her ass shake with every thrust.

Adina felt him thrusting in and out in a location wholly different from her experience. She felt excited and stimulated and also naughty. She could feel her orgasm build, and knew it would be intense. She went over the edge crying and moaning.

Brian felt the waves of her orgasm throughout her body, feeling them crash and subside over his cock. He grabbed the flare of her hipbones and pulled her ass into him and moved to his own rhythm, hard and fast. He pounded her and shot his load deep into her asshole, feeling his cock pumping into her. Breathless, he leaned over her back, and pulled her down to spoon with him, his cock still inside her.

He reached around and cupped her empty pussy. He bit her shoulder and ran his hand up and down her torso, over her breasts, massaging her neck lightly.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You didn't think you would," he said.

"It seemed too kinky to consider, before," she said.

He slid out of her and offered her a shower. She accepted and he climbed in with her, soaping her body, playing with her tits and getting her aroused again. This time she sank down in front of him and took him in her mouth. He was surprised. She looked up at him with a small smile around his cock, and then swallowed him as far as she could, cupping his balls and squeezing the base of his shaft. He took it, feeling the warmth of her mouth, her tongue darting in and out of hole on the tip of his glans. He took a long time cumming; he turned the shower spray down to keep the water warm. He braced his hands on the wall in concentration. He looked down at her bobbing on his cock, freely this time. Her curly hair was wet and her skin was shiny. She could tell he was about to cum. She didn't leave; she was ready. She swallowed when he shot his load into the back of her throat.

"Dina," he said. "God."

She stood up, rinsed her mouth using the shower water, and he kissed her, fingering her pussy, rubbing her asshole.

"Do you want to cum again?" he asked.

She leaned into him, pressing her breasts against his chest. "I can wait," she said. "You made me cum twice already."

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"I'm ravenous," she said.

When she got out, he dried her with the towel, paying attention to each finger and toe, kissing the inside of her knee, up her thigh, to her pussy. She pulled on her sweats and a feminine t-shirt, braless.

Downstairs in the kitchen he prepared a simple dinner, raviolis which he tossed with caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, basil, toasted pine nuts and Greek olives. They ate at the kitchen table. The nervousness of the three previous months gone, Adina ate heartily, which Brian was gratified to see.

"Are you going to stay the night?" he asked.

Adina set her wine glass down.

She said, "Yes, I will...but I want to leave early...before the sun comes up, in my running clothes...if you'd please bring my other clothes by later...the neighbors..."

"Can do. I understand."

He took the dishes and washed them while Adina sat at the table. She didn't offer to help. He didn't expect her to.

"Dessert?" he asked.

"I couldn't. Dinner. It was excellent. Have you always been a good cook?"

Brian said, "My mother taught me. I only cook like that when there's someone to cook for, though...Movie?"

Adina said, "No...I think you wore me out."

"How about a different type of dessert, then?" he asked.

"OK..." said Adina.

Brian led her back up stairs. Adina took a moment in the bathroom to brush her teeth and remove her contacts and then returned to Brian's bedroom. He was just finishing changing the sheets on the bed.

"I like clean sheets," he said.

Adina smiled at him. He walked around the bed to where she stood, and put his hands on her hips. He pushed her shirt over her head, and let it drop to the floor, and then pushed her sweats down to her feet, pausing to suck her tits and lick her slit on the way down. He led her to the bed. She sat on the edge and pushed his shorts down to his ankles. His cock was semi-hard.

He sat down next to her and drew her back, and then shifted so that they were yin and yang on their sides. She lifted her upper leg, bending it at the knee. He buried his face in the folds of her pussy and felt her take his cock in her mouth.

He paused, placing his hand over her mound to maintain contact with her, and asked, "Are we dating?" He went back to licking her slit, up one side and down the other, while he waited for her answer.

Adina took her mouth off his penis but still held it and said, "I'm not sure, Brian...I would have a hard time forgetting how we began this." She circled her tongue around the tip of his penis.

"Did you really think I would take your stories or all the pictures I took to the school board?" He put a finger in her pussy and made slow, pushing circles, nibbling on her clit.

"I wasn't sure...I didn't know...I was so hungry for sex...seeing Katy and Michelle fucking each other and fucking Drew made me want it in a way that I don't even remember when I was with Josh...and I'd suddenly been horribly exposed by you...I was upset and nervous and excited and confused...you're not really my type...or weren't..." She swallowed his cock and sucked on it, hard.

"Have you liked what we've done so far?" He went back to lapping at her labia, stroking her anus.

"It's beyond anything I would have imagined happening to me," she said. "You really crossed a lot of my boundaries." She moved her tongue up and down his shaft and sucked on his balls.

"There's more," he said, "if you want." He pushed another finger inside her. "I want more from you...you really turn me on..."

Adina swallowed his cock again, moved her hands to his ass to press him further into her face. She pulled with a lingering suck and paused. "There's a difference between this seduction and fucking you do and dating," she said.

Brian swirled his tongue around her clit, felt her hips circle in response and asked, "So what would you have in mind?"

Adina kept squeezing and stroking his cock. "...I don't know, Brian...something like...we go out for coffee and talk about ideas...or work...we go for a walk...I get to know your mind...we go out for dinner...people see us together...our students, their families...people from school..." She put her mouth back on the tip, kissing and licking.

"Is that what you want?" Brian pushed a third finger inside her pussy. Adina spread her legs further.

"I would if I got to know you and liked what I knew..." Adina's head was bobbing between his thighs.

Brian kept licking from the top of the slit down to where his fingers disappeared inside her folds. "Can we still have sex like this?"

Adina sucked on his cock, and stroked it while she talked. "...it's weird, Brian...at first I was scared of you exposing me...you put me in a position sexually that's so different than who I was with Josh...it made me understand a different side of myself...I like the way you made me feel...I can't believe you pushed me so far...I'm not sure it's me..."

"I make you feel good," Brian said.

"Mmmmmmm...you do..."

"I can meet you in your zone," he said. "We can have sex on your terms. We can date on your terms. There's no ifs, no strings...but I only hope you'll keep exploring with me." He slipped his smallest finger into her slit, all his fingers in a cone, feeling the warm walls of her vagina slipping over his knuckles rhythmically. He wanted her. Not tonight, but another night, if she were willing...there was so much more to experience, and he wanted to be the one who took her across those boundaries.

"Let's just fuck for awhile," he suggested, and went back to sucking on her labia, flicking his tongue over her clit.

"Mmmmmmm," was all Adina managed. Her mouth was full of his cock.

They lay entwined for what to Adina seemed like hours, sucking, pumping hips, until he pulled out of her mouth.

"Fuck me," she said.

He turned around and positioned himself between her legs. She spread them wide, her feet planted firmly against her ass and her knees falling sideways. He pushed in, holding himself above her with stiff arms. She was playing with her clit above his thrusting penis. He pounded her, their hips rising and falling. She started panting and moaning. Her body was tensing and then she was screaming out his name. He came instantly, and collapsed over her. Breathing heavily, he slipped to one side and they fell asleep, deeply, rousing sometime quite late to pull the quilt over their cooled bodies.

Adina woke at 5:00 a.m. with a full bladder. Quietly disentangling herself from Brian's sleepy embrace, she padded to the bathroom, dressed in her running tights, sports bra and t-shirt and left in the dark. She planned to run on the beach to the creek, and then follow the creek trail up the mountain and then back around through town. It was the long slow run today, eight miles. She knew exactly where she would stop in the forest. There was a fallen tree that she planned to ride while she fantasized about Brian, and she wondered how long their fling would last. After last night, she felt bonded in a way she would never have expected. She hoped for more.

12