Adirondack Heatwave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetG
JanetG
69 Followers

Tony had felt this coming since they arrived at his parents. Aunt Crissa had been intruding on his fantasy life since puberty. Isabel's attraction to her was obvious. Were the women asking him if they could?

He looked down, between Isabel's legs. Her blond, soft pubic hair called to him. She stood on a casually cocked hip, one hand at her side, the other resting on her thigh, near her vagina. Her large breasts had massive aureoles and fat, dark nipples. The wondrous blossoms of her breast flowers stood out against her light complexion, creamy with the blush of health.

Isabel turned, posing for them. She knew her bottom was an especially nice one. She presented it to them, rubbed her buttocks for a moment and turned back around, her hands still working but out of sight.

Without warning, she darted into the lake. Tony and Crysta shed their robes and followed. Like Isabel, they ran in deep enough to get the first icy adjustment over with in one long plunge. When they came to rest, they were chest deep, all three in touching distance. The westering sun cast long shadows. Cicadas were calling. The closest human being was a half a mile away.

"So alive," Isabel whispered. It seemed appropriate: whispering.

Crysta said, "The air. The smell of the water and the forest."

Tony said, "The cicadas. The light."

Isabel said, "What we are about to do to each other." Tony slipped under the surface. A moment later Isabel was rising up, wobbling to keep her balance, laughing, on Tony's shoulders. Once they were stable they stopped giggling and faced Crysta; Isabel's naked pussy pressing against the back of Tony's thick neck, his strong hands holding her thighs against his broad shoulders, her breasts a feast laid out for starving Crysta, who came close. Her left hand came up out of the water behind Tony, and cupped Isabel's bare ass. Her right hand touched Tony's waist. She followed his form to his manhood. She kissed him; chaste, an aunt's kiss, while under the water she gave his stiff cock a sweet, lingering caress.

The trio swam back to shore and returned to the cottage arm-in-arm.

* * *

The mountain night is true night: so dark the mind invents its own shapes. There are different rules for electric lights at cottages, even two-story ones. Candles are used more often.

The sun has set, but twilight is long in the Adirondack summer. The lights, inside and outside, are off. The air is warm, moist. At this time of night, lights attract insects, discouraging that which the threesome seeks: flesh-on-flesh. So they linger by the light of citronella candles in the living room, sipping their drinks, waiting for the last of the summer twilight to leave the sky: which it almost has.

It is Crysta's move: she understands that. They are still in their beach robes, still naked underneath. She is sitting on one of the high stools on the living room side of the breakfast bar. She turns in her seat, to face Isabel and Tony more directly. She raises one foot and rests it on the bottom cross-brace of the stool. She pulls another stool out from under the counter and rests her other foot on the bottom rung of it. Her knee length robe is tied at the waist. Her change of position opens it, but not enough to reveal anything more intimate than darkness.

She tells Tony and Isabel, "You are beautiful in the candlelight," and no more.

The couple moves closer together. Tony takes Isabel into his arms. They kiss; soft, gentle. Tony's hand slips inside her robe and finds her hip. She lifts her cheek just a touch and his arm extends to cup her buttock. She extends her shapely leg, clearing her open robe, and lays it over his hip. He pulls the robe off her shoulder, lowers his head and sets about covering her glorious breast in kisses. Isabel cradles his head in her arms, swooning with pleasure.

As his lips and tongue come ever closer to her aureole, Isabel opens her eyes. Crysta is watching her, waiting for the contact. She undoes the tie in her thin cotton beach robe. She opens it. She caresses her nipples while she watches Tony suck Isabel's. Her nipples respond, stiffening. She gently pinches them and then lifts a big tit to her mouth. Isabel is overwhelmed by desire. She puckers her fat lips and suckles the air, her eyes pleading with Crysta to come close. Crysta sucks on her nipple for a while, first.

She sheds her robe as she stands. Isabel glimpsed Crysta's waxed pussy when they got out of the lake, but this is the first time she is being shown it. Crysta slides a hand down from its breast and cups her hand over herself. Isabel longs to touch the older woman in just that way. Crysta comes close. She places her hand on the wall behind the sofa and leans over. Her big breasts hang in Isabel's face. The younger woman takes a breast in hand and brings the nipple to her mouth.

Isabel kisses a woman's breast for the first time. It is a moment she has been anticipating and suppressing and fantasizing about since before puberty. The sensation is beyond words, beyond poetry. She is lit up by desire. Her nipple being sucked, her mouth sucking nipple: a dance of the flesh.

Tony senses his aunt's presence. His face still buried in Isabel's softness, he reaches out and finds Aunt Crissa's ass. He caresses her, kneads her, strokes her cleft. Then he slaps her, hard, and she likes it. The sound of the slap draws Isabel's attention. She uncradles her arm and reaches between Crysta's legs. Crysta, still leaning into the wall, plants her legs a step wider. Isabel strokes her smooth pussy. She longs to kiss Crysta, her mouth lips and her pussy lips. She wants to eat her.

Isabel lifts Tony from her breasts.

"Watch us for a bit. I want to play with Aunt Crissa."

He gets to his feet. Crysta pushes back from the wall. Tony takes her in his arms unexpectedly and, for the first time, they kiss. Forbidden fruit. She'd held him in her arms when he was an infant and now they are having sex.

"Oh, baby, you guys are hot," Isabel croons. "Feel her pussy. It's amazing."

Tony breaks the kiss. Crysta squares herself to him. She takes his hand.

"Put your hand between Aunt Crissa's legs," she tells him in her huskiest tone, doing it for him. "I've got something sweet for you."

Tony touches her labia, gentle, tender. He moans. Isabel moves on the couch and takes his cock in her hand. He angles into her and she kisses the swollen head as she lightly strokes his wide shaft. Crysta puts her hand on the back of his neck and bears down, pushing her pussy into his wonderful fingers. He slides them inside her labia majora and caresses her moist inner lips. He and Crysta resume their kiss.

They are content for a time; Tony and his aunt French kissing while he finger fucks her waxed pussy and Isabel sucks his cock.

It is Isabel who breaks the circle. Crysta pulls back, too. Tony moans in disappointment.

"Bring us fresh drinks," Crysta suggests. "Something straight and strong on the rocks."

"No way," he says. "Love to watch you two. But I need to cum right the fuck now."

Crysta shrugs and sits beside Isabel. She lifts the breast closest to Tony's girlfriend. Isabel lifts her breast, the one closest to Tony's aunt.

"Lets see you fuck two women's tits at the same time," Crysta requests.

"Fuck that," her nephew says. "I need pussy."

Isabel stands. He grips the backs of her thighs, lifts her to his waist and penetrates her. Crysta is mesmerized by Tony's lust and strength. He pounds into Isabel's lovely body as if he means to beat her. She holds on, surrendered. He pounds her until he starts to cum. That's when he really lets her have it. His violent passion fills Isabel and she puts her hand between them. She rubs her moist, hard bud as Tony erupts inside her. Crysta watches from the sofa, her toes touching Tony's foot. She is leaning back on an elbow, bringing herself to climax with four fingers pressed against her clit.

They collapse into a pile on the couch. Once he catches his breath, Tony struggles to his feet and disappears down the hall. The women lazily disentangle and put their robes back on. Crysta goes in the kitchen and puts chips and dip and beers on the breakfast bar. The women discover they are hungry. Tony joins them and he is hungry, too. They follow the chips and beer with ham sandwiches and root beer floats. They know they are gathering strength for Round 2 and there is little talk. Their minds are preternaturally quiet; observing and sensing, more than thinking and feeling.

Tony is at the kitchen counter, making his second sandwich. Behind him, Isabel gets to her feet, takes Crysta by the hand and leads her downstairs, to the bedrooms. When Tony turns back and sees that he is alone, he settles at the bar to enjoy his snack.

* * *

The women, one blond and fair, one black haired and dark, one still in the bloom of youth, the other a generation older, are sitting, nude, on a queen-size double bed; their legs up on the bed, their weight on a hip and an arm. The covers and top sheet have been stripped off and are piled out of sight on the floor between the bed and the wall. The sparsely furnished room is lit by a forty-watt incandescent bulb in a small shaded lamp atop a tall, narrow dresser. The silence of the mountain night is complete. Civilization is far away.

The women are kissing. It is Isabel's first time kissing a daughter of Lesbos and she is excited by every nuance of Crysta's mouth. It takes time for their kisses to become more insistent, more passionate. And then Crysta puts her hand on the back of Isabel's neck and Isabel does the same to Crysta and then she is kissing and probing and sucking as passionately as she ever has with a man. But different in so many ways.

The hand on Isabel's neck flows down her side to her breast and Crysta rubs Isabel's aureole with the palm of her hand. The palm and the aureole are close in size. The breast play inspires their kissing to new heights. Isabel runs her hand down Crysta's back from her shoulder to her hip. She brings the hand over the hip and rests in the soft spot between abdomen and thigh.

Crysta interrupts their kiss to lie back on the bed. She has one leg bent at the knee, her black hair frames her lovely face, her magnificent breasts are at rest, the fleshy treasure between her legs waits, softer and smoother than silk. Isabel leans in and brings her nipple to Crysta's lips. The lips latch on her stiff nipple and she watches the beautiful woman suck her teat. She cups Crysta breast as the older woman nurses. Soon she is lying on her side and the women are each sucking on the other's tits. The mechanics are new, but they negotiate them with grace. Hands find pussies and not much later Isabel is between Crysta's legs, licking her pussy, sucking Crysta's clit into her mouth, massaging her with her tongue; tasting her, savoring her.

Crysta's eyes open in her passion and she sees that Tony has arrived. He feels her gaze and looks up from watching his girlfriend eat pussy. Crysta holds his look while she takes Isabel's hair in her fists and grinds her smooth pussy into the girl's face.

"You like that, Isabel?" she asks, her heavy lidded cat's eyes daring her nephew to break eye contact with her -- a dare he refuses.

"Oh, yes."

She tells Isabel, "I'm old enough to be your mother, you dirty little girl," and grinds her pussy into her face some more. As she fucks Isabel's face, she smiles at Tony and asks him, "How delicious must wickedness be; that we risk eternity for just a taste?"

Isabel looks up from her pussy wash and sees Tony, bulging with maleness.

"You should talk, Aunt Crissa," Isabel says to Crysta.

Crysta understands that thinking of her as Tony's aunt turns Isabel on; as it does her, as it does Tony.

"Come here, boy," Crysta says to the man young enough to be her son. "Let momma's best friend suck your cock."

He comes over to her, his rod so rigid it barely moves with his steps. She rises up on an elbow. Sucking cock has always been part of her lovemaking, but never one of her favorite parts. Tonight is different. Tonight she wants cock bad. Real bad. She wants to feel cock with her lips and tongue and the inside of her mouth and down her throat and in her hands and against her tits and along the cleft of her ass and up her asshole and against her clit and up her cunt and ejaculating all over her. But not just any cock. She wants this cock: the cock of the son of her best and oldest friend. She and the boy, diving into the forbidden: what will they be on the other side?

She takes Tony's shaft in her hand, the fat head of his hardwood erection millimeters from her lips. She looks down at his beautiful girlfriend, eating his Aunt Crissa's pussy. Is she corrupting the innocent? She thinks not. There is no more innocence in their touch than there is in hers, there is no blood shared between them and they are of age: but why spoil a good sexual kick with technicalities?

She opens her mouth, takes Tony's cock between her lips and closes them along the ridge of his collar. His cock head is a comfortable fit for the inside of her mouth. She presses her tongue against the underside, forcing him against the roof of her mouth, pinning him where she wants him. She begins to suck; slowly, deeply, without hurry. Isabel has begun to penetrate her with her fingers while she sucks on her clit. Crysta lets go of all restraint, all inhibition, and lets the young couple do what they will with her. It is like falling backwards into a pool of liquid; thick, slick, warm. Her eyes close, she lays back, Tony still in her mouth. He kneels on the bed and leans over her, resting his weight on one arm. Crysta floats down into her pleasures.

Isabel sliding up her belly till they are breast to breast; the girl sliding off, lifting Crysta's near leg, draping it over her hip, straddling her far leg, bringing their pussies into contact, sucking Crysta's tits as she humps Crysta's pussy with her own. Crysta pussy fucking, sucking cock, getting her tits sucked. Her lovers are her world, as she is theirs: a world of sensation and desire and nothing else.

Tony taking his cock from her mouth, lying beside her, sucking on her other tit, rubbing the pussies as they fuck.

Isabel disentangling herself to straddle Crysta's face. Crysta eating Isabel's pussy, her lips and tongue ravenous for labia and inner lips and clit and cunt.

Tony, between her legs now, sliding his cock deep inside Aunt Crissa's wet cunt, his knees planted wide on the mattress, his muscular thighs pressing her thighs wide open. Crysta lifting her legs, opening her widest, taking all of him. Isabel, straddling Crysta's face, grabbing the soft underside of one of Crysta's knees, holding her open for her boyfriend to fuck. Her other hand roaming everywhere; shaking Crysta's big sloppy tits, pinching and pulling her stiff nipples, rubbing her clit, cupping Tony's testes as he slides in and out of his Aunt Crissa's cunt. Rubbing Aunt Crissa's clit.

As the orgasm approaches, Isabel and Tony kiss. Their circle is complete: Isabel's tongue in Tony's mouth, Tony's cock up Crysta's cunt, Crysta's tongue under Isabel's clitoral hood, her fingers up Isabel's cunt. Their moans of pleasure and groans of desire become deeper, full of tension being released. Crysta begins to twitch, electrified by her climax. She feels it in her cock-filled cunt and her fingered clit and her breasts and gut and mouth. And the pussy she is eating begins to throb to its own spasmodic dance. Tony pounds into her, ejaculating. They squirm and grab and are possessed by the spirit of the flesh.

And afterward, they sleep; Isabel in the middle.

JanetG
JanetG
69 Followers
12